Diabolik lovers x Oc

By BakugoPlaysDDLC

Well, it's a story about a girl named Sayori. Currently, she was seeking help from the church of Seiji komori... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's note:
Chapter 15
"It's Yo Hoe BaguhoePlaysDDLC"
NOOOTTE YOU LOVELY BEECHES

Chapter 11

544 15 6
By BakugoPlaysDDLC

Previously on diabolik lovers:

"Did you find her?" A man in the shadows asked a hooded man. "No, but I sense that she's in the den of predators. I'm not sure if we can find her alive if we don't speed things up." The hooded man replied, which made the shadowed man growl in rage.

'You will soon be ours, you nekotsuki.'

++++++++++++++++++++++++

(A/n: morning is night, night is morning, m'kay? Cause it's vampire time. Hope ya'll understand.)

3rd p.o.v

Sayori and Kanato was currently walking to the dining hall to eat breakfast. Once they arrived, Reiji was there, preparing the table. "Good morning Reiji-sama." Sayori greeted, hugging him from behind. "Good morning, pet." Reiji faces her and gave her a proper good morning hug. "Have a seat. Breakfast is almost served." She and Kanato sat besides each other. The brothers arrives one after another. "Good morning masters." Sayori cheerfully greets from her chair, giving them a bright smile. Laito lets out a playful chuckle, sitting besides her. "Oi! Ore-sama's supposed to sit there!" Ayato yells. "You already have her for today, at least let me sit beside her." Laito says wistfully, pouting at his brother. "Hmph! Fine! But Kitten will be ore-sama's today!" Ayato yells in defeat, sitting besides Laito. "Can the others help later in the mall, Ayato-sama?" Sayori asks Ayato. "No! That's unfair!" He yelled, causing Sayori to shrink in her  seat, looking down sadly. Kanato glared at Ayato. "Hey! You have no right to make MY doll sad!" Kanato yelled.

"Will you all shut up?! It's early in the morning! And why did you make Sayori sad first thing in the morning?!" Subaru yelled, surpassing kanato's voice. Sayori stood up from her chair then headed to ayato's chair. She stood besides his seat, with her hair covering her eyes. "Huh...?" Ayato hummed, facing the girl. Sayori kneeled infront of him and yells: "please Ayato-sama! Let them join! I would stay with you the whole day, just please let them come!" Ayato sat there shocked at the girl's actions. She looked at him with pleading eyes, making the red-headed vampire flustered. "Nnnnggggg.....f-fine! Just remember to stay by my side!" With that, Sayori's tackles the vampire into a hug. "Thank you!" Then she happily returns to her seat, leaving Ayato there, flustered. 

"Did you hear that, master Kanato?! He said you can all come!" She asks kanato excitedly. "I'm glad to see that you convinced Ayato, even if he didn't agree, we would still come, though." Laito said chuckling. "Will you all keep quiet? Your ruining my music." Shu said from his seat, which he teleported to just right now. "Sorry, Shu-sama." Sayori apologized. "Not you. Only them." Shu said, referring to the brothers. Soon after, breakfast was served....

(Timeskip| At the mall)

"W-woah! It's so biiig!" Sayori exclaimed once they arrived at the mall. "Let's go in, I'm sure we would find something for you." Reiji says, looking at the list of things that Sayori needs. "First, clothes. We will buy home wears, and clothes to wear in public or in outings." Shu walked towards Sayori, taking her hand. "I know a shop with those." He said, pulling Sayori by the hand. The brothers followed behind them. Shu soon stops in front of a shop. It was a simple shop that sells vintage clothes. "Vintage clothes does suit you." He said, looking down at Sayori. "Let's go!" Laito says, entering the shop. "There are soo many dresses!" Sayori said exitedly as she looks around the shop. "I found a dress that suits you, doll." Kanato says, holding a peach, vintage dress that goes below the knee and had a puffed sleeves. "It does quite suit her." Ayato agreed, placing the dress on top of Sayori's body.

(After an hour of shopping)

The sakamaki brothers and Sayori walked in the mall, finally finished shopping for clothes. The shop aslo sells underwear so they bought it along with the dresses. "Oh! Look! What a cute shop!" Kanato said, approaching a cute shop with stuffed animals on the window. "Let's go in!" Kanato took Sayori's hand and pulled her inside. The brothers sighed and followed them. Inside were many adorable stuff. (You know, like miniso. I love miniso) there were plush toys and pillows. There were cute stationeries too. The brothers looked round the shop seperately, choosing something to buy. "The stuffed animals are cute! But not as cute as teddy!" Kanato boasts. A certain stuffed animal caught Sayori's attention. She reached her arms out to it, taking it from the shelf. It was a plush fox.

(Cute right? Send Regards to miniso!)

"Well? Do you want that?" Kanato asked, peeking his face from behind Teddy's head. "He's cute." Sayori giggles. "But you and teddy are cuter. But I still want it, though." She said, looking at the plush toys in her arms. "Let's tell Reiji." They looked for Reiji who was looking at the section of pens. "Reiji, What are you holding?" When Kanato asked, Reiji simply hides the thing on his hand. (It's obvious.) "What is it?" He asked, recovering from his startled composure. "Can we buy this?" Kanato asks in her place as Sayori looks at Reiji with hopeful eyes. "Do you want it?" Sayori nods her head. 'Of course she does. That's the reason why she has that look on her face.' Reiji thought to himself, sweat dropping in the process. 

The brothers finished picking and placed their items in the counter. "That would be 200,000 yen please." The cashier lady said. Reiji hands out a card, obviously a credit card. "Ummm... your purchase goes by the name of sir. Sakamaki Reiji, am I correct?" She asks. "Yes, They is correct." The cashier gave Sayori the bag and smiles at them, saying: "thank you for shopping with us! Please visit again." And bows. They said their good byes and left the store.

"I'm hungry." Ayato bluntly said. "Speaking of which, we have not had lunch." (That means breakfast in human time.) "Where do you want to eat?" Reiji asked. "I want takoyaki!" Ayato ordered. "I want cake." Kanato requested, having a small smile on his face. "That's not even a proper meal. You can have what you want after eating a meal. We can eat at the Tougomaki (a/n: I made that up. Well it's the combination of karlheinz's full name.) restaurant near here." Reiji said, leading the way. Soon after, they arrived at their destination. 

Once the waiters opened the door and laid their eyes on the brothers, they panicked. "M-master S-S-S-Sakamakis! What made you visit the restaurant today?! You never visit..." the middle-aged lady, who looked like the manager, stutters. "This is a restaurant, am I not mistaken? Obviously we are here to eat." Reiji looked at the lady with a blank look. "O-of course! Please follow me!" Sayori and the brothers followed as requested and they were lead to a big table. "What would you like to order?" The manager asks, taking a small writing pad and pen from her pocket. "I would like rare steak." Shu said. "I want anything sweet!" Kanato demands. "Ore-sama would like takoyaki!" ayato yells. "I'm fine with anything with garlic." Subaru said from his seat. "I will have spaghetti carbonara." Reiji says in an instant. "And I will have anything as long as my  dessert is macron." Laito said.

"How about you, miss?" The waiter asks Sayori. "Hmmmm....I don't know what to choose...." She trails off. "How bout the tougomaki special?" The manager suggests. "Then I'll have that then.'' with her decision, the manager left, saying that she will be with their orders in 15 minutes. "How did you know this restaurant, Reiji-sama?" Sayori asked the vampire. "Do you know Tougo sakamaki?" Sayori shooks her head. "He is the owner and our father." Reiji explains. 

After 15 minutes, their food arrived. "Rare teak from Greece for Shu-sama. Takoyaki platter for master Ayato. Sweet and sour and ice cream for dessert for Kanato-sama. For master Subaru is fettochini and garlic bread. We have Beef bourguignon and macaron for dessert, for master Laito. And lastly spaghetti carbonara for Reiji-sama." The manager said as waiters help her distribute the food. "Oh! And the tougomaki special for....?" The manager trails off. "Her name is Sayori." Reiji answers. "Is she a relative of yours?" She asks. Ayato smirked and whispered to her: "she's our fiancé." the manager made a shocked face with a hand on her mouth. "I'm sorry miss. Sayori. It's a pleasure to meet you." She said and bowed at Sayori.

(After lunch| at the limo)

The seven of them finished lunch and shopping, so they decided that they should go back to the mansion. "Kitten, once we get back, you will try the clothes on in my room!" Ayato demands and look at Sayori who was sitting besides Kanato andn Subaru. "I would love to, Ayato-sama." Once they got to the mansion, Ayato teleported Sayori and the clothes to his room. "I'll join in the fun, nfu~" Laito chuckled and teleported after his brother. "Mee and teddy too." And there goes Kanato.
The three remaining brothers teleported to their own designated places where they have their own business to attend to.

(Timeskip | Reiji's p.o.v)

It's been an hour since we returned from the and I was in the middle of the book I was reading when I sensed something odd. I stopped reading and stood up, placing the book on the table and teleported to the front door. When I got there, I saw Ayato pinning a blonde girl on the couch, and was about to bite her neck. "What is the all commotion about?" I asked him, interrupting his moment, which make him curse. "Take your activities to your room." I said. He shook his head. "Can't, kitten is sleeping." He said, looking at me bluntly. I sighed, ignoring his ignorance and looked at the girl. "Ayato, Let her go." Once he did, I asked: "who are you?" She gave me a confused look and answers. "I'm the one who's supposed to live here, didn't anyone tell that I'm arriving today?" She asked, standing up from the ground.

"Maybe she's the girl he's talking about." When I turn to the voice, I saw the good-for-nothing on the couch, as usual he was laying down. "Why didn't you inform me earlier?" He just shrugged. "You didn't ask." Once again I sighed. "Let's take this to the living room, the entrance is not a place to have a conversation." We walked to the living room, where Laito, Subaru, kanato, and Sayori were. 'I thought she was asleep?'   "Nfu~ who is this?" Laito flirtuously asked. "Reiji-sama!" Sayori pounces on me, which startled me a little. I smiled and Pat her head, with her arms around me. "Did you sleep well?" I asked and she nods happily. "Who is she?" Sayori asked, pointing to the blonde girl.

"She's a sacrificial bride."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooo... Did you like the 11th chapter?
To warn you, I will put yui against Sayori cause you know, I can. Sorry for those who are against this. I'll try to update sooner!
Please comment, vote, and most importantly enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 1.6K 29
《Please bear with me, I'm not good at this》 It's about a mysterious, quiet girl named Yuki Yoshikawa. A new student in Teiko Middle School, well the...
168 3 11
This is a diabolik lovers various x reader (Yui's sister) Yui is a bitch in this story (sorry if you like her). Yui and her sister Emily get sent to...
270K 5.5K 45
(Y/N) (L/N) was a shy, scared and full of pain and agony when she lived with her alcoholic parents and her younger sister which was the 'little angel...
64.8K 1.2K 22
//A Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction//A human, Yui lives with the six sadistic vampires becomes the target of Mukami Brothers for Adam and Eve project. But...