How love found me (Niall Hora...

By AlyssaPaige1

Carsons moving to London for a year to travel and have fun. After her new roommate shows Carson the famous bo... More

love picked me (niall horan)
chapter 2: unexpected new friends
chapter 3:break down
chapter 4: unexpected tragity
chapter 5: finding a new home
chapter 6: starting over
Chapter 7: fan girls and embarrising momments
Chapter 8: little bird
Chapter 9:start of something new
chapter 10:An almost movie perfect night
Chapter 11: Busy mornings
Chapter 12: Friends Secrects
Chapter 13: Movie Nights
Chapter 14: Rude awakining
Chapter 15: summer love
Chapter 16: Love and Hate
Chapter 17- sleepless nights
Chapter 18: past returns
Chapter 19: Painfull reminders
Chapter 20: Just another day of Drama
Chapter 21: He never leaves
Chapter 22: Confession.
Chapter 23: Mobs and Media
Chapter 24:A night with Charlie
Chapter 25: Me a model? No way!
Chapter 26: A photoshoot, the past and Love?
Chapter 27: a baby surprise
Chapter 28: Ride home
chapter 29: this is embarrising
chapter 30: A father?
Chapter 31: who is this man?
Chapter 32: going home
Chapter33:He kissed her?!
Hes getting married?!
Chapter 35: not going to happen.
chapter 36 moments
Chapter 37:surpise surpise
chapter 38 romantic get away
Chapter 39: Isolated get away
chapter 40: life with him
Chapter 42: Movie Night
chapter 43: a day inside
Chapter 44: Back home
chapter 45:i love him
chapter 46:pratice
Chapter 47: fair day and a new girlfriend?
chapter 48: big performance
chapter 50: i wouldn't do that!
chapter 51:birthday surprise
chapter 52: more than just a surpise party
chapter 53: double package
chapter 54: big fight
chapter 55: always here
Chapter 56:Birthday surprise
chapter 57:kiss me im irish
Chapter 58:Be with me forever
chapter 59: the crash that ended lives
chapter 60: still sleeping
chapter 61: Awakening
chapter 62: out of the hospital
chapter 63: the end
chapter 64:meet Alex
alternate ending
News

chapter 41: drama as always

10.1K 144 9
By AlyssaPaige1

>

>

> Chapter 41:Drama as always

>

> "I think thats the last of it." I step back and admire our work.

>

> After eating our semi burnt bacon we took a look around the kitchen and decided we needed to clean it. So we spent three hours trying to clean every mess we made. We were still covered in food but the counters, sink,walls, floor and ceiling were all spotless. The kitchen looked just the same as before we destroyed it.

>

> "It looks good." Niall looked at it with me.

>

> "We can clean up good." I smiled.

>

> "Its my mum." He told me answering it. " Hello. Yeah. Oh nothing just doing some cleaning. You do? I um sure I guess." He talked to his mim. "I will. It's in the shed? Okay. I'll tell her. Thanks. Alright love you bye." He hit the end button.

>

> "Well my mum wants me to mow the lawn and water the flowers. I guess I can since she's letting us have the house." he shrugged.

>

> "Are you going to now?" I asked.

>

> "Yeah. I'm going to. I'll take a shower after. You can take one now. Do you need me to show you where everything is?" He asked pointing upstairs.

>

> "No, I got it. You go do what you have to. Do you want me to come help when I'm done?"

>

> "No. You can just stay here and watch a movie. Relax." He smiled heading outside.

>

> I headed upstairs to where Niall had said the bathroom was last night. I opened the cabinets until I found the ones with the towels in , I grabbed one and then started the shower. The steam quickly filled the room.

>

> While I was in there I started thinking. Like I usually do when I'm in the shower. If I hadn't moved to London. My life would still be boring. I would still be alone and unhappy. I'm not saying you have to have someone to make you happy, but just someone to help you through everything. Your friends are great but having that one person stick by your side. That one person who just makes you feel so alive so real and so happy. Its amazing. I don't ever want to loose what I have with Niall. I've been through heart break I know with Niall it'd be worse. Way worse.

>

> The burning of the apartment also helped toward Niall and I. We moved closer together once we moved in. Its still crazy how fast things happened. My head still spins thinking about how fast we ended up together. It seems unreal. But it is. Our love is real even after four months. I can't believe we've already been together for that long it feels like two days.

>

> I took a quick shower and then turned the shower off and went to get dressed. I walked down the hall in my towel. I got to Niall's room and quickly went to my suitcase and grabbed some clothes out to wear for the day.

>

> I picked out just a normal outfit. I didn't think we were doing anything special since Niall had to do yard work which I would have helped with. I got dressed and looked out of the doors that lead to a balcony. I could see Niall mowing the lawn. He was moving all over the large yard. He was still covered in food from our food fight. Just looking at him made me laugh.

>

> I went downstairs and looked at the kitchen. I suddenly had a feeling that i wanted to make some cookies. I started looking through the kitchen for the ingredients for peanut butter cookies. I knew Niall loved them. I got everything that I needed out and started putting it all in a bowl to mix it. I grabbed my phone from the counter and started playing some music. Scream by Usher started playing I bounced around the kitchen to the music making the cookies.

>

> I had just taken the first batch out of the oven when Niall came in.

>

> "Love! You made cookies!?" His face grew into a smile.

>

> "Yeah. Don't eat them yet. There to hot. They should be ready by the time your done with your shower." I told him putting the rest of the cookies in.

>

> "But I have too finish watering the flowers!" He whined.

>

> "So I'll come help you."

>

> "Really? Yay!" He jumped up and grabbed my hand then pulled me outside.

>

> I followed him as he pulled me outside and toward the garden below his window.

>

> "Okay. He hold this." Niall handed me a hose looking thing. He smiled and ran toward where I guesses you turned it on. I watched him as he walked. His shirt was so ruined. Stained with grass and food. Mine was the same basically. I didn't even pay attention to how the hose was turned when the water came on and hit me right in the chest.

>

> I turned it around but was already soaked. Niall was on his knees laughing so hard from me spraying myself. I held the hose and turned it so it was turning right toward Niall and the water splashed him all over. This time I started laughing. "Thats what you get!" I laughed jokingly.

>

> He stood up and then started running toward me I turned the hose at him again to defend myself but it wasn't working very well because then Niall grabbed me by my waist and threw me over his shoulder.

>

> "Niall!" I screamed spraying his back with water. He just kept running around laughing. I lifted the back of his pants and stuck the hose down it. He started wiggling and set me down fast and pulled the house out.

>

> "Okay, okay you win." He held his hands up with the hose in it and the water flying everywhere.

>

> "I always do." I smiled. He just rolled his eyes and turned and started water the flowers. I jumped on his back and made him give me a piggy-back ride while he watered flowers. Then out of no where I remembered.

>

> "Niall! The cookies!" I jumped off his back and ran to the house.

>

> I got the cookies just before they started to burn. Niall came in just as I pulled them out.

>

> "Cookies!" He smiled grabbing one and eating it.

>

> "I need to take a shower. Sorry I gave you another one." He smiled kissed my cheek and went upstairs.

>

> "I'm sure you are! It's because I'm American!" I called to him as he ran upstairs laughing.

>

> I finished up the dishes and cleaning up waiting for Niall. The cookies were done and all waiting on a plate. And I had the kitchen clean. He was taking forever. I thought he said he was going to be fast. I ignored it and took his IPAD off the couch in the living room and got on tumblr. I was so addicted. I scrolled through the pictures.

>

> This was so addicting. They always had the cutest pictures of clothes and famous people. Niall always had tones of people well all the boys did really. I reblogged them all the time. No one knew it was really me. Niall and the rest of the boys had tumblr's. They just pretended to be fans. I thought it was cool.

>

> I got off Tumblr and went to Niall's twitter. I don't get why he doesn't follow a bunch of his fans back. I do it for him sometimes. Then they fan girl all over the place. Sometimes I tweet them but not a lot because that was mostly Niall's business. I scrolled through his tweets mostly fans wanting a follow back. So I gave it to them.

>

> "Hey are the cookies done?" Niall asked walking down the stairs.

>

> "Yeah. There in the kitchen. Are you okay?" I asked him. He looked odd. He threw his phone down on the couch next to me.

>

> "Yeah. Tired I guess." He looked at me then walked into the kitchen. I went back to tumblr.

>

>

> "Hey Niall I found a picture of you!" I laughed calling to him.

>

> "Oh. Nice." He called back to me. Usually he wants to see them. Maybe he's not feeling good. Then his phone went off. I leaned over to see who it was and the number as unknown.

>

> The text read, "Don't take my threats lightly. These aren't jokes. You'll both regret this."

>

> My heart skipped a beat. What the heck did that text mean.

>

> "Uh Niall. You got a text." I whispered as he appeared from the kitchen.

>

> "What? From who?"He asked suddenly speeding over to the couch.

>

> "I don't know." I told him. He got really quite while reading and then he looked at me.

>

> "Who is that?" I asked.

>

> "I-I don't know. I've been getting these for awhile. I don't know who they are." He told me. I just starred at me. Awhile. So he's been getting strange texts and not telling me.

>

> "Why didn't you tell me?" I stared at him.

>

> "Because I was scared. I didn't want to scare you either." He looked down.

>

> "Do you know who it is?" My heart was pounding.

>

> "No." He shook his head not looking at me.

>

> "What else have they said? And be honest."

>

> "That...That we both would regret it if I didn't leave you. And a few other things." Still not looking at me. Why won't he look at me.

>

> "Niall please look at me" He did. His eyes were laced with worry.

>

> Whoever this was. We had to stop him.

>

> "Can we forget about it for now?" We are suppose to be relaxing. This is our time. You and me. No one should ruin that because their phyco." Niall took my hands in his.

>

> "But Niall this could be serious. We don't know who this is." I looked into his panic struck eyes.

>

> "Well we can figure it out later. Please? I just want to be with you. Here and now." He hugged me. I hugged him back and sighed giving up.

>

> "Fine. But when we get home. We will talk about this and figure this out. We have too." I pulled away from him. He just nodded.

>

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hey guys

>

> So today has officially been the worst day of my life. Just saying.

>

> Not even going to talk about it. I just want to freak out on someone though.

>

> Anyway I love you all! Like your my favorite people ever! Im almost to 2,500 views! :D Wooooot!:D Thank you alll! Never thought I would have that many. Also I was thinking this book is close to being done. Like maybe 20-30(maybe) more chapters. I was thinking about a second one or creating a new and better story....not sure.

>

> We'll see. Let me know what you think

>

> Xx-alyssa

>

>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 6.5K 68
In where one boy accidentally messages the wrong number and ends up falling in love.
332K 9.9K 110
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
33.1K 494 65
He Xiaoyun transmigrated in the 70s and became the mother of the hero in a book. The feats of the old lady in her youth were endless: Pretended to fa...