Harry Potter females x reader

By NotAnAmerican

I will be writing one's shots for both genders and posting on this story. There will be a boy and girl versio... More

Intro and Requests
OC's
GN 1. Luna x Reader
F2. Hermione x Ravenclaw!Reader
M 2. Hermione x Ravenclaw!Reader
F 3. Ginny x Ravenclaw!Malfoy! Reader
M 3. Ginny Weasley x Ravenclaw!Malfoy!Reader
F 4. Luna x Reader
F5. Pansy x Malfoy!reader
M5. Pansy x Malfoy!Reader
F6. Hermione x Lovegood!reader
M6. Hermione x Lovegood!reader
New Book!
F7. Hermione x Bellatrix's Daughter!Reader
M7. Hermione x Bellatrix's Son!reader
F8. (Cont. of 7) Hermione x Bellatrix's Daughter!reader
M8. (Cont. of 7) hermione x bellatrix's son! Reader
Dating Luna Lovegood would enclude...
Bellatrix x Slytherin!reader
MAY THE FORTH BE WITH YOU
F9 hermione x reader
M9 Hermione x reader
F10. Ginny x fallen angel! reader
M10. Ginny Weasley x Fallen-Angel!reader
I got tagged!
F 11 Hermione x reader x Pansy
M11 Hermione x reader x Pansy
F 12 Pansy x Slytherin!reader
M12 Pansy x Slytherin!reader
M13. Hermione x 5thyr!Slytherin!reader
F14. Penny Haywood x reader
M14. Penny Haywood x reader
F15. Mercula x Demon!Reader
M15 MerculaxDemon!Reader
16 Re!F to M. Hermione x 4th year!reader
Re!F17 Hermione x Reader
F18 Hermione x Weasley!Reader
M18 Hermione x Weasley!Reader
F 19 Penny x reader
F20 (Cont of 7&8) Hermione x Bellatrix's daughter!Reader
F21. Bellatrix x Riddle!Reader
M 22. re!Hermione x reader

M20 (Cont of 7&8) Hermione x Bellatrix's son! reader

3K 43 0
By NotAnAmerican

A/n: so I was going through all my old stories fixing them up with Grammarly aka a life saver, 10/10 would recommend. And anyway I am really bored so I thought I'd try writing another part to this little story. let's do it. Holy heck! This turned out a lot longer than I ever thought it would, anyway hope y'all enjoy it.

Word count: 1922

Recap since I wrote this literally forever ago:

'I don't want you hurting yourself.' Her voice was soft, her eyes level with mine. 'I have a feeling someone will come soon to get me. Cast a knockout spell on me, make it look like I passed out from torture. Then take me back to the dungeon. Come back tonight and request to take me somewhere private for something special. Say you have some new spells or something and want to test them on me. Come up with some clever reason, I know you will if you really are the same boy I fell in love with.'

Now

Y/n was pacing back and forth in his room, the knife he had taken from his mother still in his hands. He turned it over and over again in his hands, feeling every grove and every dip in it's meticulously carved handle. Y/n remembered this knife from before the scare-faced man took his mother. Y/n had chosen the metal from a selection his father laid out in front of him and the handle the same way. Bella had given it to her son the night she was taken away, y/n scared and confused gripped it in his hand refusing to let it go until he was allowed to keep it.

The boy felt now like he had then, scared, confused and alone. He sank down to the floor, tears stinging his eyes when a loud knock came from his door. "Come in" he mumbled as he straightened himself out. In the threshold of his door stood his father. He looked sick, too pale and too skinny. Azkaban had done him no good and neither had coming back here. Wordlessly he strode into the room and sat beside his son, putting an arm over his shoulder. "Dad, I... I need to tell you something, you can't tell anyone." His y/c eyes level with his. "Not even mum. Okay?"

Rodolphus nodded, the intensity of his son's eyes told both him and Bellatrix just how much of their son's life they'd missed.

"I'm going to run away. I can't stand to be here any longer. I missed how things used to be with you and with mum but that can't ever happen again and I can't be here while my friends struggle out there, they need my help." Everything had changed so much, and as the two sat on the floor of y/n's bedroom they came to a silent understanding. Dobby had talked to y/n a few quick notes so he had been tipped off to the fact that something was happening tonight, he had to talk to Hermione and then he was leaving. He needed to tell someone though, slipping away in the night somehow seemed wrong, no matter how much he hated it here he couldn't just leave them like that. So he shared part of the plan with his dad, he asked to come with him so they established a plan.

Rodolphus nodded to his son as he left, he waited a minute before heading down to the dungeons, waltzing up the guard he demanded to see the prisoners alone. The death eater was a new recruit no clue who this child was, he scoffed at his request telling the 'little boy' to run along and go play with his action figures, a kick to the back of the knee and pulling his mother's knife to the mans throat scared for his life he allowed him in, y/n still knocked him out for good measure. Knowing that he was going to leave he took a moment to leave a gift for his former family, y/n kneeled down on the floor he took his arm from beneath the robe, and over his dark mark, he sliced a word into the skin, Traitor. A cold grin plastered on his face, maybe he was his mother's son after all.

The devil's smirk splitting his face a bloodied knife by his side he stepped into the dungeon room, slamming the door behind him he approaches a crouching figure. He gripped them by the hair bringing the goblins face to look at him. Cold fire burned in his eyes that scared the goblin beyond anything he'd seen in his life. "Where is she?" The boy released his grip pushing him to the floor.

He scrambled away knowing full well who the crazy boy was asking for. The other captives started in slight horror of the boy who stood so calmly among them. Hermione stood from her huddled spot talking to Luna.

Y/n grabbed Hermione by her arm leading her out of the dungeon and into the main room, leaving everyone else dumbfound at the assurance.

The Gryffindors eyes bugged in horror when she saw the guard making the connection to the bloody knife still in y/n's hand. Tenderly she reached out to take y/n's face in her hands. y/n's voice was choked in her throat, "We are getting out of here, tonight. I promise my love."

"How?"

"I have help, help from the outside." y/n gave a brief pause before continuing, "I can't tell you everything now but I promise it will all be better soon. Come with me, please. I..." Tears choked his throat. "I can't lose you, not again. Please, Mione."

Tears were streaming down his face, y/n tried to turn away but Hermione held his face firmly in his hands, she wiped away his tears as she leaned in. She was taking the feeling of her soft lips pressed perfectly against y/n's chapped, bitten ones. A near bruising force, oh how he'd missed this, he wanted to get lost in this. He had been dreaming of for months but Dobby would be here soon, he pulled away from Hermione.

Hermione's eyes stayed closed for a second after her boyfriend pulled away, y/n took in the image before him. Blood and dirt still covered her face, her lips were swollen from how hard she had been kissed. "We need to go." The death eater boy spoke in a low voice, he took Hermine's hand and brought her back to the cell, his dad was waiting for him and Dobby stood in horror of the body unconscious on the floor, blood pooling around his arm.

"I can explain that dad..."

The latter male brought a finger up to silence his son. The new death eater had been chasing after Bellatrix trying to get her in bed with him, completely disregarding Rodolphus and y/n. Bella wasn't the most faithful wife and Rodo, honestly didn't feel like he was leaving much behind him, simply allowing Bella to do what she always wanted with him out of the picture. "We can discuss it later. For now, we really need to go"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the famous manner scene

Bellatrix stormed into the dungeon to see not only where the captives all were taken but her husband and son where apperating out of there with that bloody house elf, Bella reached for her knife but her hand came away empty, y/n held up his mother's silver dagger. The boy's eyes were filled with his mother's nightmares, the crazed glint was gone, a cold mask covered his face, he had said goodbye before and this time he just snarled. A low hiss escaped his mouth, Bella had done unforgivable things and y/n was done trying to forgive her. The three blinked out of existence, they left the manor and it all behind them to find themselves standing on a lonely cliff face, everyone else behind them.

That was when y/n cracked. A shattering noise came from the boy's mouth as he sunk to the floor. The knife in his hand, covered in blood that wasn't his own, he dropped it on the floor. His hand ran across the mark on the inner side of his left arm, his mark was covered by his black sweater the others hadn't seen it yet only Hermione.

Rodolphus herded the kids towards Bill and Fleur's seashell cottage, with the little he actually knew about his son he knew he wouldn't like all of these eyes on him. Something about the way this girl with the bushy brown hair was looking a y/n told him that she had something with y/n.

--------Hermione's point of view---------

Dobby had dropped me off and when back for y/n and his dad, the view here was incredible. Standing on the edge of the cliff, my mind was numb. I looked down at the word carved into my arm, then the image of y/n came into my mind the little boy sitting on the sun-soaked shores of the black lake to the boy who minutes ago took the same knife that did this and carved words into somebody else's skin, the y/n whose fiery eyes scared even Voldemorts most insane death eater and y/n who melted at the slightest touch of Hermione's hand.

The air was split when Dobby returned with y/n and Rodolphus by his sides. I watch in horror as y/n sunk to the ground. The sound he made broke my heart, a cry of utter loneliness split the air. y/n's dad herded everyone towards Bill and Fleur's before I knew what I was doing I found myself rushing forwards.

I reached down to stroke y/n's hair, being careful of y/n knife I sink down to the ground beside him. I pull him towards me resting his head on my chest. I put my arm around his shoulders rubbing his arm softly. "It's okay, it's going to be okay. Let's go inside, love."

y/n nodded, he pulled himself up before holding a hand up for me to get up. After a second of thought, he reached down to pick up the knife, the blood was drying brown on the blade.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all try our best to clean up. Y/n looks so different now, he is quite and no longer covered in blood, he cleaned the knife too, still fixating on it. He gave me his black sweater opting to simply wear his black undershirt, the cottage was warm. Once everyone is cleaned up a little, we all find a place around the couches. I take up residence on an armchair, y/n occupying one of the plush arms, his father standing in a corner not far, everyone is eyeing the two of them wearily. Bill brings everyone up to speed, y/n was still fixating on the knife. Dobby would have been dead if y/n hadn't had it, Bellatrix tried to find it so she could throw it at Dobby. The elf was still alive and very thankful to the death eater boy, probably one of the few reasons he was still here and hadn't been kicked out. The death eaters knew Harry was travelling with Ron so all the Weasleys were targeted, y/n would occasionally interject with tidbits the order hadn't gotten yet. Once Griphook and Mr Ollivander recovered they would be moved to a safe house.

Harry and Ron needed to talk to both Griphook and Mr Ollivander, I thought it would be better to leave the boys to it so I could spend some time with Y/n. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.5K 23
Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or Twilight, I sadly did not create the characters (Otherwise half of the Twilight characters would have ended...
14.5K 453 17
Where Harry James Potter hopelessly pines after a girl and won't stop asking her out. When history repeats itself and a certain arrogant boy with eme...
425K 7.7K 29
*ON HOLD!! READ MOST RECENT CHAPTER FOR MORE INFORMATION!!* Xreader harry potter one shots! I apologise in advance for any spelling errors! My auto c...
334K 3.4K 28
[REQUESTS CLOSED SORRY] D I S C O N T I N U E D Includes: •Harry •Ron •Luna •Hermione •Draco •Blaise •Daphne •Charlie • The Marauders ...