Daughter of Death and Magic (...

EstherXXI tarafından

PERCY JACKSON AND HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER After the giant war, the demigods just want a normal life, without... Daha Fazla

DON'T MISS
PERCY JACKSON AND HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 THE DREAM
CHAPTER TWO IT'S A JOKE RIGHT?
CHAPTER THREE JACK CEREALES!
CHAPTER FOUR NUMBER 12 GRIMMAULD PLACE
CHAPTER FIVE ANTONIN DOLOHOV
CHAPTER SIX MOM... I MEAN AUNT MINERVA
CHAPTER SEVEN RUN CHILD OF ATHENA, RUN
CHAPTER EIGHT YOU CAN TRUST ME YOU KNOW?
CHAPTER NINE NEW TEACHERS
CHAPTER TEN THE ONLY DIFFERENCE ARE THE BLUE EYES
Sorry
This Week
CHAPTER ELEVEN FIFTY POINTS FROM SLYTHERIN
CHAPTER TWELVE DUMSTANG BOYS
CHAPTER THIRTEEN FIRST TASK
Not this week
CHAPTER FOURTEEN PUREBLOOD
CHAPTER FIFTEEN MY GIRLFRIEND LAUGHS AT ME
CHAPTER SIXTEEN I DON'T CARE
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN I KILLED
CHAPTER NINETEEN NOT WHAT WE THOUGHT
Read it please
CHAPTER TWENTY LOYALTY & REDEMPTION
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE NIGHTMARE AT CAMP
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO BROKEN GLASS
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE YULE BALL
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR THE GODDESS
EPILOGUE
Alan Rickman Memorial
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Please Read

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN FIRST OF MANY

2.6K 80 94
EstherXXI tarafından

CHAPTER 17

FIRST OF MANY

Author: Guys! I will cry! Oh my gods! Thank you so much guys!!!!! You are the best! We have gotten to 2,051 reads!

Piper: Get it out, girl. Don't let anything inside.

Author: *runs away crying*

Jason: Soooo... she just ran away crying, so I think we are responsible for the disclaimer.

Percy: I guess...

Leo: Percy!

Percy: What' up Leo?

Leo: I think I accidentally set your bed on fire.

Everyone except Leo: You did what?!

Percy: My panda!

Hazel: I thought Octavian killed his panda.

Annabeth: I bought another one to him since Frank didn't want to turn into a panda for Percy.

Frank: Hey! I didn't want Percy to cuddle in me while he sleeps.

Reyna: and you have a reputation at camp, praetor Zhang.

Bryony: I think we missed something.

Jake: Yes we did. Well, I think they are talking about something that happened in one of the books Rick Riordan wrote.

Nico: Okay! I'm done! While they are talking about pandas, TO THE STORY!

***

~*HOGWARTS*~

THIRD PERSON'S POV

After the Dark Mark appeared in the sky, everyone freaked out. Though the first graders didn't know well what was happening, they were scared for everyone's reaction, some were crying. The older years tried to calm the younger ones but it was visible they were also scared. The last war had a huge effect on them and the memories were still fresh.

McGonagall sent all the professors to put protection spells around the terrains of the school, but it was too late; many Death Eaters and different monsters have already arrived and were waiting someone's orders to attack; fortunately, the protecting spells kept many away.

If you saw Hogwarts from the air, you'll see a huge black spot and other figures around the castle. You could also see fire in the Forbidden Forest and dark figures surrounding the school terrains. On the lake, you could see two great ships, Dumstrang's and the Argo II, but you could also see that the lake wasn't normal. It had waves.

Inside of the castle was chaos, kids running from one place to another, some in their pajamas, some in muggle clothes and some other still in their robes. One first grader had a teddy bear with her. Still McGonagall's attempts to calm everyone didn't function. It wasn't until the demigods arrived that everyone calm down, well, just a little.

"Silence!" Piper yelled

Everyone did what she said and shut their mouths. Even McGonagall.

"Calm down everyone. We are under attack, but we will not show weakness. We have won our own wars, worse than what's outside!" Reyna yelled like a true leader, "we will work as one and we will not fight against each other! I don't care if Slytherin doesn't like Gryffindor or so other, from now on, we are one army. Strong and firm like the Romans and the Greeks were on their own times"

Everyone looked at Reyna, she showed an aura that was clearly of a warrior and a just leader; no one doubted of her words, because they were true. If they wanted to survive, they'd had to act like a team. They have won before and they'll win now. If as separated worlds they were strong, together they were invincible.

"Guys, I will not tell you that we'll win without sacrifices, because I'd be lying to you. There are not only Death Eaters outside, but also monsters you wouldn't imagine; none of them will stop at killing you just because you are children. If a monster attacks you, don't hesitate at killing them, they are not human; if you hesitate, you are giving it the chance to kill you. I don't know guys how you act with Death Eaters, but I doubt they would hesitate to kill you" Percy said.

Everyone looked afraid, but they would try to win.

Someone started to move through the crowd. Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley stood next to the demigods.

"Guys, I know we lost friends and family in May. But that will not stop us! Together we are stronger. And I know that what I'm about to say was said before the last war, but it's true, WE HAVE SOMETHING TO FIGHT FOR! And that something is not only our lives and our world, look around you! Everyone here has a family and friends; we can't let them steal that from us. I've seen and experienced death, and I don't wish it for any of you" Harry said to the crowd, then he turned to Percy, "Percy, I will fight at your side, because you, like me, know what's to feel that everyone trust you and think you are the leader but you don't know why"

"Mate, I'll be honored to fight at your side" Percy said.

Percy took Harry's forearm and Harry took Percy's. It was an image to remember, the two legends of their own worlds were making an alliance between them.

After the memorable moment, the doors slapped open and Jake entered running.

"Percy, Annabeth! You would like to see this" the son of Athena said.

Percy and Annabeth went running with Jake to a balcony. There was an army of monsters, at least fifty hellhounds and a hundred telekhines. There were at least seventy wizards and ten werewolves, since it was a full moon night. At the front there were our favorite cheerleaders, Kelli and Tammi. At the very back, there were Trolls and some two Giants.

They returned to the Great Hall and whispered to McGonagall what they saw. She looked shocked.

"Okay everyone! I want the prefects to take first, second, third and fourth years to the Room of Requirement. I want one prefect of each house to stay with them and not leave them until a professor goes to get you. Understand?" McGonagall said, some fifth years nodded and started shouting to the young ones to follow them, "I cannot make you fight if you don't want. The ones that don't want to fight won't be judged. If you are one of those, you can go to the Room of Requirement too" no one moved a muscle.

"Good" Annabeth said.

"Viktor, I'm so ashamed this happened while you are here. If you want, you and your students can go along to the Room of Requirement" Minerva told to the other headmaster.

"No way I'm leaving you alone to fight, Professor. We will fight at your side and if we would, we will die fighting" Krum said. McGonagall grinned.

***

Hazel and Bryony arrived with all the weapons they used to train, since they were made of Celestial Bronze, Imperial Gold or Silver; they could move them easily.

"Okay everyone; I want each one of you with a weapon and your wand, if a monster attack you, your magic will not make any effect" Chiron said. He was in full armor; he had a bow and quiver along with a meter and a half sword.

All the demigods went to get armor, well, all of them except from Bryony, who just touched the little button of her necklace. Bryony went to Isabella and kissed her in her forehead good luck. She was afraid she might lose her; she also hugged George Weasley and made him promise he would take care of her sister but he'll be careful too.

Nico went with his sisters and hugged them; he kissed them on their foreheads and told them to please be careful, that he would be devastated if something happened to them. Bryony let some tears fall of her eyes and hugged Hazel so thigh that she couldn't breathe.

Jake went to Annabeth and hugged her and asked her to take care. She said she would. After Jake said goodbye to Annabeth for now, he went to Bryony. She had red in the corner of her eye, she had been crying. He hugged the daughter of Hades and as he stroked her hair, he muttered that everything was going to be just fine. He finally wished good luck with a sweet kiss on her lips.

Hazel and Frank just hugged each other, without saying anything, maybe, just maybe, if they thought very hard that the monsters outside were just an illusion, they would go. But they both know it was true and that there was a high possibility that they might get hurt or that they might die that night.

Piper tried to convince herself that no one was going to get hurt but not even her charmspeak could convince her. She started to sob and Jason kissed her. Piper cried in his chest and he just stroked her hair and made circles in her back with his finger.

Reyna even hugged Leo. She always said he was annoying, and he was, but she secretly thought he was really funny and that life would be boring without his pranks and all the stupid things he did and said.

The sweetest thing was Percy; he didn't kissed Annabeth or hugged her or stroked her hair; they were just holding hands, looking at each other's hands, because they knew that as long as they were together everything was going to be fine. They survived so many things together and fight so many fights at each other's side that they complemented each other's lives. If they were going to die today, they were going to die together.

"I love you Wise Girl" Percy said.

"I love you too Seaweed Brain" Annabeth answered him.

***

A scream broke the atmosphere, wizards and monsters erupted in the Great Hall.

"Together!" the demigods shouted at once, they knew that whatever the result was, they were going to have it together.

Spells past from one way to another; monsters became dust all around the Great Hall. But Kelli and Tammi were nowhere to be seen. Those cowards stayed out while the others risked their lives.

Isabella was fighting next to George, she was fighting two Death Eaters and George was fighting a hellhound. She was a very talented witch. She made one of the Death Eaters to the floor laughing because of the tickling spell. Now she was fighting just one, he sent curse after curse but she dodged them or did a protection spell. She saw a green light coming to her, she knew what it was, the killing curse. She dodged it but after she did this, she saw that the curse hit a girl behind her, she recognized her immediately, it was a girl from Hafflepuff, Hannah Abbot. Isabella got mad, very mad. She couldn't control herself she hit spell after spell to the Death Eater. After a while, she thought it was enough.

"Avada Kedavra!" Isabella yelled. The man lay dead on the ground, and the worst thing of all is that she didn't even feel guilty about that man's death. She kept fighting.

Percy slashed monster after monster and he eventually helped the wizards or punched a Death Eater or two in their faces. Annabeth was next to him every time.

Hazel fought next to Frank, he as an animal or with his bow and Hazel using the mist. Nico was helping Reyna with a werewolf, which was very strong.

They were all fighting; and sadly, there were students' corpses on the ground. Hannah Abbot was the first to die, but not the last, faces like Mary Lou's, Seamus Finnigan, Padma Patil, Millicent Bulstrode, Cho Chang and Dennis Creevy could be found among the corpses.

Chiron was shooting arrows to every monster he saw, but they were a lot, he ran out of arrows and started using his sword; the centaur helped the wizards with the monsters and made himself through the crowd to save a fifth year student, Nigel Wolpert, against a werewolf, though, none of them knew that the werewolf was Fernir Greyback, who everyone thought dead.

Reyna was fighting against one of the giants; it wasn't like the children of Gaea; this one was clumsy and fat, not that the ones she faced months earlier weren't fat, but they were in better shape than this one. The giant swung his club against Reyna, she tried to move but the club hit her ribs, a pain exploded in her rib cage; the club must have broken one or two ribs. The giant swung his club again but something stopped it. Reyna looked at the person who saved her life but it wasn't a person; it was a giant, it was smaller than the one attacking her but it was as strong as the other.

"Good job Grawp!" Reyna saw Rubeus Hagrid talking to the giant who saved her life, "c'mon brotha' let's help Harry" Hagrid said with a funny accent that almost made Reyna laugh.

Harry Potter, the boy who lived, was fighting against a Death Eater, he couldn't tell who it was because he was using a mask, but he could swear it was Lucius Malfoy, since some strokes of platinum blonde hair were showing. And indeed it was Lucius, careful not to be seen by his son, since he promised him he would never act as a Death Eater again.

Draco Malfoy fought bravely against Death Eaters, disarming them and stunning them, with his eyes wide open if he saw his father. If he did, Draco swear to himself that he would treat him like any other Death Eater and that he would not longer call himself 'son of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy' he would only be 'son of Narcissa Malfoy' maybe he'd even change his name to his mother's maid name 'Black'. Draco was happy he hadn't seen his father, but then he saw Potter fighting a Death Eater with platinum blonde hair.

"Serpensortia!" Draco shouted, he hadn't used that spell since his second year, but he sent his father a snake and while he was distracted, Harry took off Lucius' mask to reveal his scared face, "Potter!" Draco called.

"What?" Harry shouted back.

"Need some help there?" the platinum blonde boy asked and Harry nodded, "Stupefy!" Draco stunned his father and then petrified him so he wouldn't cause more trouble.

"Thanks, Malfoy. I thought you would go to your father's side" Harry told him.

"What are you talking about, Potter? That man's not my father, my father is in Azkaban or dead" Draco said.

They both kept fighting, Harry went to Ginny's side and Draco went to help Luna, to many people's surprise.

Hermione and Ron were fighting against four telekhines. Hermione was good with the dagger and Ron was using a Roman Gladius. Soon, the four telekhines were reduced to dust and they went to help younger students who were fighting against monsters.

Leo was helping protect the Great Hall's entrance from other monsters that might want to go in to attack his friends.

***

Suddenly, a high pitched sound filled the area and Death Eaters and monsters disappeared.

Madam Pompfrey and the teachers helped with the hurt ones and Nico, Hazel and Bryony were in charge of the 'gone'.

There were people crying at the corpses' side. Neville had to petrify Parvati Patil to get her out of her sister's body for them to put the dead ones in the teachers' table so they could say their respects to them.

Percy wanted to tell them that it was okay, that they would not need to fight anymore, but it would be a lie. They all knew it was the first of many battles.

Guys, please don't forget to read my other stories. I would like it very much you to read them, I try to do my best at writing and sometimes the writers here in Wattpad feel kind of sad because not all our stories are read. And even you don't believe it, there are great stories here that are not fanfics. So please read guys, it would mean a lot.

Also check @GreakusGurl and @Danger_Grenade. They are both awesome writers and I'm sure you'll enjoy their stories as I do

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

194K 10K 24
I wanted him to go after me. I wanted him so bad it drove me crazy. I wanted that his desire for me is strong enough that he would've done anything...
860K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 49K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.4K 112 19
In the game, the protagonist's brother and antagonist, Baek Woojin, dies a hundred times. On the day he witnessed the hundredth death, he received a...