"Strip, bunny." {J.JK X J.H}

By Minian-lips

Jungkook wants to try a new game that his friend had recommended. While sipping his banana milk he tries to s... More

1. SIGN IN
2. ERROR
3. BUNNY
4. [A NEW USER HAS JOINED THE GAME!]
5. MEDICINE
6. (๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง
8. Mini master
9. FmL#13
10. Love yourself๐Ÿ’•
11. Don't leave me!
12. Spicy noodles with banana milk
13. Message from FmL#13
14. New friends
15. Club MXS

7. "He's not for sale."

5K 315 125
By Minian-lips

"Where am I?"

Jungkook turned around and got almost blinded because of the purple light shining in his eyes as he walked in the big room.

"Hey there bunny boy."

The startled boy turned in the direction which he heard the familiar voice from.

The red-haired boy was sitting on a couch, his long thin legs crossed while he looked intently at the glass he held in his hand filled with red wine.

"Took you long enough." Jhope spoke as he didn't look at the boy in front of him.

"I had to make a excuse to my teacher." Jungkook said and walked to Jhope, sitting next to him.

"Depression, narcolepsy, panic disorder, evasive personality disorder- that's really impressive Jeon Jungkook." Jhope leaned with his elbow on the handrail of the couch and looked at the boy next to him.

"Was that something you made up or is it real?" He then asked.

Jungkook eyed the guy. "It's real."

"So that's why you always carry your bag with you." Jhope said and took a sip from his red wine. "You want some?"

Jungkook shook his head. "I can't, I'm on medication."

"It's a game, bunny, it ain't real." Jhope rolled his eyes.

The dark haired boy doubted for a moment before he took the wine from Jhope's hand. The red cold lecture fell on his tongue and he tasted it everything, as if it was real enough.

Jungkook made a 'gross' look as he gave the glass with wine back to the boy next to him. "That's awful, why do you even drink that?"

"It helps." Jhope said and took a sip again as he chuckled.

"For what?"

"When you feel like you're nothing... it suddenly feels like you made everything." Jhope smiled and then looked at the boy
"What do you think of my club?"

Jungkook looked around, there were some benches and a few tables, there were one or two people at the counter where you could see their usernames above their head.

A little bit of music could be heard in the background.

It all didn't impress the boy that much as he had expect.

He shrugged his shoulders and looked back at the red haired guy. "I expected a lot more, especially because you're the designer of this game."

Jhope chuckled. "I like it that you're honest. And you're right." The guy thought about something. "But this is the first time I saw it myself."

Jungkook raised a eyebrow in disbelief. "You're joking."

Jhope smirked as he looked around the club he made and then put his glass down. "I'm not joking bunny boy, it's my first time seeing this shit ass club."

The red-haired boy quickly looked at Jungkook and his eyes slowly crawled over his beautiful face. They enjoyed the little details of him.

The boy immediately felt his cheeks glow when those strong dark eyes looked at him that way.

Even though it's a game the shame wasn't fake.

Is this how girls feel in real life?

That sucks.

Then Jhope his long thin fingers gently took Jungkook's chin between them. "I must say, you're the prettiest player I ever met," Jhope gave the boy a small pat on his cheek and then got up.

He looked down at the dark haired boy who was looking at him with big surprised bunny eyes. His cheeks again burning from embarrassment and the little touch he had just received.

"At least you didn't use any codes to be this handsome, you did this all on your own." His eyes smiled but a sad story was seen behind them.

But of course Jungkook didn't noticed that, he never saw the truth of people. He just always believed them.

Maybe that's why he's in so much shit.

The medicines are killing him from the inside and he knows it. But it's his own fault for being such a useless piece of shit.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook suddenly asked, waking up from his thoughts. He was scared that the boy would leave him here...

Jhope turned around and smirked. "Sometimes in life people gotta use the bathroom."

The little boy felt kinda embarrassed for panicking like that and rubbed his neck shyly with his hand. "You will be back right?"

The long thin boy laughed as he rolled his eyes. "You're really cute my little bunny." He winked and then turned around.

Jungkook watched the boy walk away to the bathroom.

But we're in a game right? We don't need to use the bAtHrOoM.

The boy looked around him and decided to use his time by getting to know this weird place.

He expected the club to be a little more than just 3 players. Maybe not a lot of people are online at the moment?

Should he ask them why they are here?

It's just a game right? He shouldn't feel akward about anything like that.

It's not real.

Jungkook slowly walked over to the two players sitting at the bar. "Uhm, may I ask you something?" His cute shy voice asked.

The two men turned their head to the boy standing next to him.

One of them was wearing glasses and had silver hair, he was tall and Jungkook felt kinda uncomfortable looking in his yellow eyes.

He hadn't seen that one before Jhope went to the bathroom.

"What's up?" His raw voice asked.

It looked like he really didn't care.

Jungkook's eye's looked at the username above his head.

'FmL#13.'

The boy actually had to smile a bit because of his username. Where did he got his inspiration from? Internet?

"I don't see a lot of people here, are there not a lot of people online at this time?"

The two men looked at each other for a second and FmL#13 chuckled when his yellow eyes again met those of the new boy.

"He's tricking your mind little one."

Jungkook raised his eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

Did he missed something? And who is tricking his mind?

"You can call me Fabian and this is Milkyboy," He turned his head to the player next to him. "But you can call him Mike."

The white haired boy with the milky skin nodded to Jungkook as a greet.

Fabian smiled to Jungkook. "His microphone broke so he can't speak."

Jungkook smiled to him. "Nice to meet you guys, I'm Jungkook."

He kindly waved to them.

Wait...

W H A T

T H E

F U C K

A R E

Y O U

D O I N G

J U N G K O OK

? ? ? ?

The boy akwardly pulled his arm down. He again smiled embarrassed as he tried to silently apologise for his weird behaviour.

He's just as akward as in real life. This game ain't fun if you can't escape from reality.

Then Fabian suddenly turned his head to the player next to him. He smiled and then turned his head back to the boy who was still standing there. His yellow eyes immediately started reading above Jungkook's head.

The yellow eyes again looked at Jungkook and he actually didn't really felt comfortable looking at them.

Maybe it was a mistake, asking those players a question...

The boy with the silver hair turned in his chair to Jungkook and leaned his elbow on the bar. He took off his glasses with his left hand and ran with his other hand through his beautiful hair as his eyes didn't let go of those of Jungkook.

"We are trying to find a new master who could train our little slaves we just bought for a lot of blackcoins."

Jungkook's body froze instantly.

"Maybe you can help us?" His eyes again looked at the username above Jungkook's head. "I see they call you master Kook?"

The guys both chuckled, not believing this shy bunny was really a master.

Fabian lifted himself of the stool and suddenly stood really close to the shy master. His nose almost touching the one in front of him.
"But we don't mind a extra slave."

"U-Uhm- I uhm-" But Jungkook stopped when he felt a hand on his shoulder and the other one on his waist.

"He's not for sale." A low voice said, giving the one in front of him goosebumps all over there body.

And not only Jungkook.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 3.1K 48
๐ŸŒท " ๐—œ๐˜ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ- ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...
4.1K 205 6
Never trouble an injured, lone lion. Who knows when it'll get triggered and the next moment you find yourself becoming their whole pack's dinner! Eh...
322K 8.6K 29
The clichรฉ story about a new girl coming to school. That's what you were expecting. Everybody ignoring you because you don't care much for appearance...
132K 3.6K 24
"What are you trying to say..?" He asked. She inhaled. "We want you to become the eighth member of Bangtan Sonyeondan." He immediately started chokin...