Devil Incarnate โ€ข Jikook

By mochikookielove

Park Jimin, a sassy employee of a convenience store catches the eye of a multimillionaire/mafia leader Jeon J... More

Warnings
The Encounter
The Encounter: Part Two
THE NEW CEO
Nuisance
Own The City
Nightmare
Sky High
Defeat
I Shouldn't Have Done That
Despair
Trouble
Plan
Baby...Daddy!
Hope
Happy
Crimson Pleasure
Argument
Blessing
This New Feeling
Meet The Family
You So Fucking Precious When You Smile
Drive You Wild
I'm So Fucking Dumb
Tell Me How You Want It...
Boy Meets Devil
Conflicted As Fuck
I Call Bullshit
Rest In Peace Parks
I'm the first...?
Killah
I Do
You Hurt Me, You Comfort Me
(AN)...HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT
Guilt And Regret
The Way I Am
The Truth Untold
The Bunny Smiled
Justice?
Questions [closed]
Answers
I'm So Sorry
You're My Fucking Husband!
Karma
You Fucked Up Big-time!
Ignorance Ain't Fucking Bliss
What Baby?!
Spiraled Into Deepest Dark
Rot In Pieces
My Baby Who's Pregnant
Lover, Hunter, Friend And Enemy
Abandoned Bunny
God's Grace
Appa
Chance
Red
Shut The Fuck Up!
Again?
Serendipity Topped By Euphoria
Sexy And Handsome
Oh Thank Fuck
Heir
Angel
Baby, Die Die Die
The Most Beautiful Moment In Life
Surprise Motherfucker

Blood, Sweat & Tears

34.3K 1.5K 1.4K
By mochikookielove

Author's POV:  

•Not proofread•

“This is all your fucking fault” Yoongi gritted his teeth while sweating buckets.

“You don't mean that Yoongay” Hoseok pouted, “and let's reign in that language okay? We don't need that around our baby.”

“Ahm” a throat clearing made them look up, “if you're both done, we're trying to birth a baby here” Dr. Jae gave a sarcastic smile, making Hoseok turn red with embarrassment.

Hoseok apologised and nodded, cuing the process to start.

Yoongi's labour wasn't as hard as Jimin, nor lengthy. In no time, the doctor handed Hoseok their baby.

“Congratulations Mr and Mr. Min” he smiled while he patted Hoseok's back and left.

“Don't cry sugar” Yoongi whispered when he saw his husband tear up.

“But he's so tiny, and beautiful” Hoseok sniffled.

“And you're crying too” Hoseok pointed out, making Yoongi wipe his obvious tears.

“I don't cry” Yoongi scoffed and gestured to hold the baby. Hoseok carefully handed him the baby and Yoongi stared at him in wonder, totally captivated by the baby which resembled him.

“Okay, I cry occasionally” Yoongi broke out into sobs, making Hoseok chuckle before he embraced him.

An hour later, fuck ton of people waltzed into the hospital room, congratulating the couple.

“He's exactly like Yoongi” Jungkook chuckled, leaning over to look at the baby in Jimin's arms. Meanwhile he was holding their own one month old baby in his arms.

Minkook was busy questioning the hell out of anyone he saw, asking various things, including when he's going to have a baby of his own. That particularly made his parents laugh their heads off.

“What are you going to name him?” Taehyung asked, now holding the baby in his arms. Arjun was right beside him, enjoying the sight. His head couldn't stop providing him future scenarios.

“Actually we couldn't come up with a name” Hoseok laughed while wiping away his happy tears.

“Yeah, we figured we could let you all decide it” Yoongi added and Hoseok nodded in agreement.

“I volunteer!” A loud voice called out at the entrance of the hospital room.

“Nammie!” Minkook squealed and ran at his cousin sister and hugged her. Although she was a bit elder than him, they got along well.

“Hyungs! You came” Jimin smiled at the couple and the taller one took the baby from Jimin's arms and cooed.

“Sorry we're a little late. Namseok had to get a gift for her uncles” Seokjin gestured towards his daughter who was excitedly showing off something to Minkook by opening a huge bag she held in her tiny hands.

“Cute” Jimin giggled at her kindness.

“So what are your suggestions baby?” Namjoon asked after he was done greeting basically everyone in the room and settled next to his husband on the couch, the baby still in Seokjin's arms, fast asleep.

“Yoonho” Seokjin declared loud enough for everyone to hear.

“It's perfect!” Hoseok screamed but was immediately shushed by everyone since his kid was sleeping peacefully.

“We love it” Yoongi thanked Seokjin, showing off his signature gummy smile.

_____________________________________

An eternity later:

“I love you baby” Jungkook whispered into Jimin's neck, his hands already on Jimin's waist.

“I love you too but right now you need to get away from me” Jimin giggled and tried shoving his persistent husband away.

“Oh come on, let's make another baby” Jungkook winked at Jimin, making him scoff in disbelief.

“Shut your coconut head up boy, we already have two kids” Jimin hit his husband with a napa cabbage, “and I need to cook” he then turned back towards the counter.

“We have so many cooks” Jungkook whined coming behind Jimin again.

“Yeah, but our kids don't really get to eat food made by me and today's my day off so it's better I make them something” Jimin moved around to gather ingredients, while his husband followed him around like a lost bunny.

“We'll take a whole week off and then you can cook, but today's mine” Jungkook declared and immediately swept Jimin off his feet and put him on his shoulder.

“What the fuck Kook!” Jimin screamed incredulously, napa cabbage falling off his hands in the process.

“Tani!” Jungkook called out, and said woman came running out of the adjoining room.

“Yes master” she stood at his service.

“Prepare lunch for Minkook and Jigguk” Jungkook ordered and she nodded, “yes of course” she bowed and then Jungkook walked away, his tiny husband flailing around over his shoulder.

She smiled at their back, utterly delighted because she had been rooting for them since day one.

_________________________________

Weeks later:

“This isn't funny!” Jungkook slammed the water bottle on the table and his husband bursted out into full laughter, falling off his chair.

Instead of helping his husband up, Jungkook chose to roll his eyes and sip his water.

“Aww come on Kook” Jimin stood up and went to Jungkook's side and rubbed his back, “you're the one who suggested that.”

“When I said we need to make another baby since I wanted a daughter, I didn't mean that you could top me and get me pregnant!” Jungkook exclaimed in exasperation.

“Hey! I gave you two kids, the least you could do is return the favour” Jimin winked and kissed his annoyed husband's temple.

__________________________________

Flashback to weeks ago:

Jungkook threw his prize on their king sized bed and immediately hovered over the angel of his life.

“Seriously Jungkook, we already have two kids, isn't that enough?” Jimin pushed against his husband's chest with his tiny paw.

“We don't have a daughter” Jungkook cocked his eyebrow.

“True” Jimin sighed in defeat, then moments later he grinned at his husband, slightly scaring him.

“We'll do that later, but for now, I want to top you” Jimin managed to flip their position, ending up caging Jungkook under him.

“You wanna top me?” Jungkook laughed in amusement.

“Yes” Jimin said confidently. He had in fact been thinking about it for a long time now.

“Okay sure, I'm all yours” Jungkook grinned and sat up to remove his beloved white t-shirt.

Jimin took the same time to get off his husband and undress himself. He then hopped on the bed, ready to help undress his still sexy husband. He skillfully pulled off Jungkook's pants, along with his boxers. Immediately, the renowned and celebrated Juancock graced the holy moment, albeit, this time it wouldn't be part of the magic.

“Do the honours baby” Jungkook winked as he threw the lube towards Jimin.

“Wait!” Jimin's mind clicked, reminding him something, “are you going to be okay?” He asked Jungkook, who frowned at him confusedly.

“I mean… you know with all that's happened in the past…” Jimin trailed off, guilt seeping into his veins.

Jungkook arched his brows and sat up gay to hold onto Jimin's paws. He then tilted Jimin's head by placing his finger under Jimin's chin.

“I trust you baby, if I wasn't comfortable with it I wouldn't have said yes” he assured and pecked Jimin's pouty lips.

“You sure?” Jimin looked up and into Jungkook's eyes to gauge his sincerity.

“Yes, I'm sure” Jungkook's eyes reflected nothing but utter honesty… with a fuck ton of lust.

When Jungkook realised his husband is lost in his eyes, he pulled his arm to make him land on top of himself and started to kiss those illegally enticing lips.

Soon enough Jimin took control of the kiss and raised himself over Jungkook's body by placing his paws flat against the bed; beside Jungkook's head. He slowly and sensually kissed Jungkook's lips, alternating between kissing and sucking his lips. Venturing downwards, Jimin sucked a few hickies over the honey brown skin possessively. Jungkook could only gasp and moan as his husband took control.

If it was someone else, Jungkook could have slipped into a panic attack. Due to his past, he never gave himself to anyone. He used to be in control. But, currently he felt thrilled to give Jimin the power over him.

“Holy fuck” he hissed when Jimin bit on one of his nipples, his other paw was busy pinching the other pair.

After giving maximum attention to both of Jungkook's nipples, Jimin dived further south, headed to the one and only, Jungcock. He flashed a cheeky grin towards a flustered Jungkook before licking the entire length across the underside of the thick cock. Without anymore time being wasted, Jimin fisted the great Juancock and began giving the most mind-boggling, socks knock-off blowjob Jungkook has ever had.

“Jimin” Jungkook whined when the younger let go with a pop right before he could cum.

Jimin simply shushed him and took hold of the lube and coated his fingers generously. Jungkook then obediently placed one of his legs over Jimin's shoulder, to expose his gateway to euphoria land.

“Ready?” Jimin asked in a soft voice and Jungkook nodded with a pleasant smile.

“Fuck-” Jungkook hissed when Jimin probed a single digit in him.

“Tell me to stop at any point if I'm hurting you, okay?” Jimin looked up at Jungkook's face and the elder nodded once again, unable to form words because of the action happening downstairs.

After thorough stretching, Jimin lined himself up against Jungkook, he then gauged his husband's facial expression.

“Sure about this Kook?” Jimin asked once again and Jungkook opened his lust filled eyes.

“Absolutely” he whispered seductively and Jimin thrusted in him swiftly in just one stroke; thanks to his chubby fingers, Jungkook was stretched to maximum.

“Fuck, you're thick” Jungkook exclaimed throatily, filled up to the brim.

In the back of his mind, sirens went off, telling him this is history repeating. His body started shaking, despite him trying his best to contain his terror.

“Hey hey Jungkook” Jimin patted his cheek.

“Jungkook open your eyes” Jimin called once again when the elder didn't respond.

“Look it's just me, we can stop if you want to okay?” Jimin cupped his cheek and spoke delicately.

“No” Jungkook whined, “I want to continue, just give me a moment” he slumped against the pillow and closed his eyes. Upon doing so it worsened since he got assaulted by various unsavoury images.

“No no no” Jungkook whined loudly when he felt Jimin pulling out.

“It's okay Kook-ah” Jimin cupped his cheek and wiped away a lone tear, “you're not ready yet and it's okay.”

“I want this but” Jungkook pleaded, “please Jimin.”

“Okay” Jimin sighed and re-entered him, “just keep your eyes on me okay?” he advised and Jungkook nodded frantically.

As said, Jungkook kept his eyes on Jimin while the younger set a slow but torturous pace. Jungkook's mouth hung open when Jimin increased the pace.

“More” Jungkook whispered, still staring into Jimin's eyes.

And as requested, Jimin raked Jungkook's leg over his shoulder and went all out on his thrusts. Jungkook's eyes couldn't stay open any longer and he just let his head fall back while he drowned in absolute euphoria. At this point, his brain was turned into mush so his past couldn't terrorize him anymore.

“Jungkook” Jimin called out in a thick voice, causing Jungkook's body to obey involuntarily.

“Eyes on me, remember?” Jimin smirked when Jungkook's lust blown eyes met with his.

“Yes” Jungkook hissed when Jimin hit his prostate.

Moments later, after repeated sweet assault on Jungkook's prostate, he came with a loud scream of Jimin's name on his lips and in turn he milked Jimin dry; who too came inside Jungkook with Jungkook's name on his plump lips.

Jimin pulled back and awed at his husband's sweaty body laying in front of him. Yep, he's definitely doing that again. He then looked down to his abs and wiped the good stuff with his fingers. At this point Jungkook gathered his bearings and looked up at Jimin, panting hard.

“Oh my God” he moaned when Jimin looked at him teasingly and sucked the cum of his fingers; Jungkook's cum off his chubby fingers. And just like that, Jungkook came once again, untouched.

__________________________________

Another eternity later:

“Thank you” Jungkook sat on Jimin's lap and kissed his cheek, and the younger chuckled.

They were at Jungkook's office and Jimin had been handling his business since Jungkook was unable to work anymore.

“You're welcome and please get off me, you're heavy” he held Jungkook's hips; Jungkook's pregnant hips more precisely.

“I hate you” Jungkook muttered, about to get up but Jimin held him back.

“I was kidding Kook-ah” Jimin pecked his lips and continued peppering him with kisses until Jungkook burst out into laughter.

“You're mea- ahh” Jungkook screamed out in pain and Jimin's eyes widened in fear.

“What happened Kookie?” Jimin asked.

“I think it's the baby” Jungkook whispered through clenched teeth. His pain was gradually increasing.

“Holy shit” Jimin muttered and carefully sat Jungkook against the couch. He then ran out into Yoongi's office.

“Hyung! The baby” he shouted and Yoongi ran out of his seat at lightning speed.

“Here, call Hobi at the hospital” Yoongi tossed his phone at Jimin, who nodded and dialled the sun.

“Hang in there Jungkook, we're going to the hospital” Yoongi assured Jungkook and called the car around with Jungkook's office phone. He then picked Jungkook up, bridal style and took them down.

Upon reaching the hospital, Jungkook was wheeled into VIP emergency room and Jimin was right next to him, holding his hand throughout the painful process.

His pregnancy was bit difficult since him being pregnant itself was a miracle. His body was quite damaged due to drug abuse from a young age. The only reason he managed to get pregnant was because he was sober for years before he had sex with Jimin. Therefore, his body had recovered somewhat to be able to support a baby.

“Congratulations Mr. Jeon, you did it” Dr Jae smiled while handing over the baby, particularly pleased that Jungkook managed to birth the baby despite all the difficulties he faced.

“Thank you doctor” Jimin smiled gratefully.

“Don't mention it” Dr Jae winked and sashayed away, as usual.

“It's a boy!” Jungkook exclaimed when he sneaked a peak under the baby's cover. The doctor purposely hadn't revealed the gender since Jungkook had requested it.

“As you had predicted” Jimin chuckled before kissing his sweaty temple.

“I love you” Jungkook declared with heart eyes, staring at Jimin.

“I love you too” Jimin pecked his lips.

“So” Jimin caressed the baby's chubby cheek “decided on a name?”

Jimin had left the decision on Jungkook, who hasn't revealed it yet.

“Can we please name him Jihyun?” Jungkook asked, a lone tear slipping off his cheek.

Jimin's eyes watered involuntarily and he looked down at the baby and whimpered at the baby's uncanny resemblance to himself.

“Yes! Yes yes yes” Jimin kissed Jungkook's whole face.

In a twisted sense, it was poetic justice for Jungkook to give him his brother back, made from his own Blood, Sweat and Tears.

____________________________________

AN:

And that ladies and gentlemen, is the end of this wild ride.

Thoughts on Jihyun incarnate?

Thoughts on the whole story?

Also wanna thank every single one of you who read, voted and commented. I made so many friends because of this book and it'll always be my favourite. It's my first child after all lmao.

«Live long Jikook»

Thank you so so much for being on this journey with me. If y'all wanna go on more crazy ones, check out my other books on my profile.

Love y'all ❣️ stay happy, healthy and positive 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 4.6K 69
Gabriela Romando ~ The popular senior that has the men at school on their knees for her. Giovanni Hernandez ~ The Buiseness CEO that's also a profes...
31.9K 1.3K 113
Just a compilation of random, sporadic short Jikook stories because I have no time for a proper story, but I still want to write. I also sometimes d...
408K 14.2K 34
I've been in love with Maya Garcia since I saw her for the first time in seventh grade. I know it's cliche, and I know it sounds unrealistic, but I s...
967K 16.7K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...