Berserker Hero: The Rising of...

Da TimmyShadowKing

Stories tell of a forgotten Hero amongst the legendary cardinal heros, there used to be a fifth hero that the... Altro

BIO
Prologue
Ch. 1: Rise of the Berserker
Future Teammates?
Daughter Name Vote! (closed)
Author Note: 1
Ch.3: Fight of a Lifetime
Ch. 4: Koa
Wattys
Ch. 5: All in One day P.1
CH. 6: All in one day Pt.2
Ch. 7: All in one day Pt.3 (Finale)
Ch.8: Truth
Ch.9: Wave
Ch.10: Summons
Author Note 2
Ch. 11: Challenge
Skit - 1
Yuki Messed with your Hair (Closed)
CH.12: Home
CH.13: Rescue
CH.14: The Cave
Chapter: 15

Ch.2: Feeling Different

20.1K 389 335
Da TimmyShadowKing

Y/N was standing up with black smoke coming off him with his visor turned red and a menacing growl was heard from him. Everyone in the room started to shake with fear and Y/N was staring at the King with him shaking in his boots, Y/N took one step to the king, that one step can be heard from everywhere in the throne room because it was so quiet. Everyone was scared from the one single step, Y/N sword was still in his hands so he decided to walk toward the King and kill him. As Y/N raised his sword with both hands on it right about to strike the king down. Once Greatsword flew down it was blocked by a blonde haired man holding a spear in red and white armor.

Spear: "What the hell do you think your doing, that's the King you dumbass!!"

Y/N quickly grabbed the spear guy by his collar and threw him to the door of the throne room and the guy busted through the door on the other side of it. Y/N then quickly stretched his arm back with a straight punch to the king and sending him forcefully into his throne knocking him out. As Y/N was going to say a joke he got interrupted by a Captain that started yelling out orders.

Captain: "ALL THRONE GUARDS THROW YOUR HOOKS AND TRY TO CHAIN THIS BEAST DOWN!"

As more hooks came flying at Y/N but he used his massive sword and swirled it around himself deflecting all the hooks. Y/N dashed at the captain grabbing him by his throat and choke slammed him into the concrete ground then kicked him to a wall almost killing him. Until MORE Hooks were being hurled at him.

Y/N: "FUCK THESE HOOKS!!"

More and more hooks started to get on him almost to the point of restraining him.

Soldier: "God dammit stay down BEAST!"

Y/N used more of his magic energy to make another shockwave destroying all the hooks on him.

Y/N: "ENOUGH WITH THESE FUCKING HOOKS, THEY'RE GETTING ANNOYING!"

Once Y/N destroyed the hooks on him he leaped at a random soldier holding chains, once he landed right in front of a guard Y/N punched him to the ground grabbed the collar of his armor deeply inhaled and let out a loud, deep and gutteral roar at him. The roar was loud enough to make the soldiers ears bleed and the glass windows in the throne room shatter. Still holding the collar of a guard he threw him at another group of
Elite guards coming, once the soldier landed on the elites Y/N yelled in his head "Strike!" with a little air fist bump. But then again his thoughts were interrupted by someone entering the room.

???: "Hey Asshole, you need to stop with this temper tantrum!"

Y/N slowly looked around toward the throne room doorway and seen someone in Blake and white armor holding a sword that ain't any ordinary sword. Once he got a couple yards away from Y/N he pointed his sword at him.

Ren: "My name is Ren, the Sword Hero. And as one of the legendary cardinal heros I Order you to stop and put your big weapon down if not, I will kill you."

Y/N: "So he is another Hero to huh. Well looks like I will definitely have a good match with him, plus a fellow sword user."

Y/N then pointed his Greatsword at him accepting his challenge.

Ren: "Why aren't you speaking? You aren't going to say your name? Then now you'll die as a nameless fool."

Y/N: "*to Ren* Oh Really I'm the fool? Hmhmhmhm your the fool here."

Ren: "What who said that?! Where are you?!!"

Y/N: "*to Ren* I'm over here Ren........ No ever here.... No here! Maybe I'm right behind you."

Ren was looking everywhere tilting his head in all directions to find the eerie voice speaking to him in his head.

Y/N: "*to Ren* Actually, look in front of you kid......"

Ren slowly tilted his head back toward Y/N still having black smoke coming off of him. Ren came to the realization that the extremely tall knight is the one speaking to him in his head.

Y/N: "*to Ren* Well looks like it got through that thick skull of yours."

Ren got extremely furious as if he was being underestimated.

Ren: "Stop playing mind tricks with me! And fight me like a man!"

Y/N: "*to Ren* Not playing tricks on you at all, this is just a way of communication."

Ren: "Alright then, state your name."

Y/N: "*to Ren* Why should I give you my name, since I'm just a beast or an animal in your eyes."

Ren's anger grew because he can hear the sarcasm in his speech. But unbeknownst to Ren a squad of Elite soldiers ran by Ren but he tried to stop them but it didn't work. As the soldiers came close to Y/N he reeled back his Greatsword and swing horizontally cutting the group of nine soldiers heads clean off with one sweep. Everyone in the room started to scream from seeing Y/N decapitating nine Elites at once, Y/N swung his sword to the right to swing off the blood from his blade. Y/N started to ponder on what he did, he didn't feel guilt, shame or even felt sick from all the blood. In a way it was kind of scaring Y/N to see him commit murder and not feel a thing, Y/N decided to test something.

Y/N: "*to Ren* Tell me Ren, *puts boot on severed head* why weep for them. I can tell that you don't care for them, you keep thinking this is a game I can feel it, *crushes head* guess what this is reality, it's different but real."

Ren started to shake from Y/N crushing a human head. Y/N's crude test was true, his emotions changed so he decided to keep going with it. Ren was still thinking on what's happening.

Ren: "What the hell is happening?! I don't see anything on him through my HUD, who the hell is he?!"

Y/N: "*to Ren* Well trying to figure out who I am now, well you will know my name once I beat it into your memory."

Y/N was going to launch himself at Ren but an arrow hit his helmet reflecting off of it. Y/N looked up to his left and he seen another teenager with green hair holding a bow aiming it at him, then the spear guy finally woke up standing next to Ren then the bow guy jumped to them.

Y/N: "*Ren,Spear,Bow* Well I love these odds I'm going to have some fun."

Both the Spear and Bow guy looked around scared trying to figure out where that voice came from.

Ren: "It's from him, he uses telepathy to communicate to others. Well at least you can talk to all three of us. Didn't think your telepathy can do that."

Y/N: "*Ren,Spear,Bow* From what I gathered I have many abilities and powers that go with my class."

Spear: "What do you mean class?"

Y/N: "*Ren,Spear,Bow* My class is Berserker. I'm also a Legendary Cardinal Hero, but I'm the forgotten and thrown away hero. The Berserker was thrown out because of both being to powerful and to 'animalistic' so to speak."

Spear: "And it's true hero shouldn't act like animals, it's nothing but a disgrace!!"

Y/N: "*Ren,Spear,Bow* A Disgrace?!! YOU THREE ARE THE DISGRACE!! You three are letting your pride control you, especially YOU Spear Hero! I can sense you have Allot of it."

Ren: "Hey your fight is with me here, not these two!"

Y/N: "*Ren,Spear,Bow* Wise choice Ren, now let's have our blades do the talking."

Ren: "Motoyasu, Itsuki this is my fight so stay out of this. Besides I think I will be able to best him."

Itsuki: "NO I'm not gonna let this monster roam freely, we have to take him down!"

Motoyasu: "Oh Really you think only your bow can take that Thing out, look at him!"

Motoyasu: "Hell my spear alone can do this."

Ren: "Motoyasu I told you this is my fight!"

Itsuki: "No we have to do this together!"

Motoyasu: "Nope he is all mine besides I'm the most powerful one here."

Ren: "Motoyasu this is not the time for bragging!"

------- Intermission brought to you by Berserker Hero Chibi ------------

Y/N is leaning against a wall while wondering if the kids are done bickering. While bord he grabs a rock and starts filing the claws on his gauntlets to make them sharper. Y/N notices an old knight sitting on a concrete step next to the throne while cleaning his sword.

Y/N: *Knight* "Does this happen all the time? It's starting to become an annoyance for everyone."

Knight: "I know, those three are always at each others throats when it's a measure of power, popularity, strength, courage or even one thing I really don't wanna get into."

Y/N: *Knight* "Well if it's what I'm thinking of....... Eww."

Y/N continued filing his claws while looking back at Ren, Motoyasu and itsuki arguing Looney toons style. After his quick filing Y/N looked at the back of his gauntlet examining the claws.

Y/N: "Hmm nice and sharp."

Then a Chibi Panda wearing a black hat with a ghost mask, lether jacket, baggy jeans and a white shirt comes out of the wall scaring Y/N.

Timmy: Well I hope you guys enjoyed this little intermission I thought of, put it in the comments here if you want a chapter or two of Berserker Hero Chibi."

Y/N jumped off the wall pointing at the Panda Demi Human.

Y/N: "WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU!"

Timmy: "Wait you can see me! Uhh See you guys later!"

Y/N: "WHO ARE YOU, WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!!?"

----------------------------------------------------------

While the three dumb heros were arguing for nearly twelve minutes straight Y/N just stood as he was starting to lose his patience. His anger rose up again and yelled in there heads to get there attention.

Y/N: "*Ren,Spear,Bow* HEY ASSHOLES!!!?"

Ren/Motoyasu/Itsuki: "WHAT!?

Y/N: "*Ren,Spear,Bow* Could you three quit your bitching and just have Ren fight me already, I started to nap while you all argued."

Ren walked forward while the other two started to get pissed.

Ren: "Alright, you ready animal."

Y/N cracked his neck and an eye twitch was under his helmet.

Y/N: *Ren* "Call me that again youngin and you won't get Mercy from me."

Ren: "Wait 'youngin' just to ask how old are you?"

Y/N: *Ren* "I'm 25 years old, so from the looks of it I'm the eldest of the Four."

Ren: "Alright, what ever you say old man."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/N: *Ren* "Did you Just..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/N: *Ren* Your dead now."
Y/N: "GGRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Y/N: *Ren* "DON'T CALL ME OLD!!!"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

15.1K 381 7
For as long as you can remember you have served under someone whether it be a king or queen general or captain or even a master you have served under...
13.9K 147 11
There are four cardinal heroes, the hero of the spear, the hero of the bow, the hero of the sword, and the hero of the shield...but there's one more...
213K 4.1K 34
(I DO NOT OWN THE RISING OF THE SHIELD HERO!) Lives Were Saved! Thanks To Y/N L/N, A Young Boy At The Age Of 17. He Had Done His Best To Save People...
11.4K 436 28
While walking through the library looking for a good book to read, you find one that's torn and looks old. Pulling it from the shelf, you read about...