Loki x Reader Oneshots (INCLU...

By ToriTheBoss

Oneshots with the God of Mischief and his Actor! Mostly Loki~ More

Bonfire
Snow
Touch
Crazy
Lover
Touch (Part Two)
Savior
Ragnarok
Freedom
Nightmares
Beautiful
Don't Die On Me
Singer
Steamy
Stuck
A Day With The God Of Mischief
Halloween
Personal Caregiver
Sup!
~TH~ Interviews
~TH~ Laughter
~TH~ Sick Days
~TH~ Dances and Questions
~L~ Locked Away
~JC~ Unlikely Friend
~TH~ On Set
~L~ Comfort
~L~ Dances
~L~ The Sun Shines Again
~L~ My Darling Queen
~L~ I Thought You Were Dead
~TH~ I Don't Know How You Do It
~L~ Not A Monster
~L~ Noise Maker
~L~ Children
~L~ The Past Is Behind Us
~L~ Sakaar
~L~ In The Stars
~L~ Broken
~L~ Magical
Hello~
~L~ She's Mine
~L~ Fighter From Beyond
~L~ Not Again
~L~ A Night To Remember
~L~ Anguish
~L~ Thanksgiving
~L~ Always Those People
~L~ Broken Piece
~L~ Earth Things
~L~ Midnight Storm
~L~ Father's Love
~L~ Rings Of Our Past

~TH~ Reunions

3.8K 108 3
By ToriTheBoss

(Y/n)'s POV

"Where are we going?" I asked Hemsworth. He drove around, this place wasn't familiar.
"You'll see." He said. Evans and RDJ sat in the backseat, RDJ was recording me.
"Alright.... Why are you recording?" I asked.
"Vlog. Just let the surprise happen, don't question it." He replied. They had been telling me about a surprise for a week now, and I've been begging them to tell me. I sighed, listening to the radio as the buildings passed. We ended up at the airport, and my confusion spiralled.
"The airport?" I questioned.
"Gotta pick up a friend." Evans said. I nodded, and we got out. As we waited by the gait, I sat on my phone. I put it up after some time, closing my eyes.
"Hey, look who it is!" RDJ said. I opened my eyes, seeing the one person I hadn't seen in two years. Tears welled in my eyes, and I shot up, not believing my eyes.
"Tom!" I shouted, and he came to me. He hugged me tightly, and I pressed myself into him, my longing was overwhelming. Tears now escaped my eyes, and I stayed latched against Tom. He kissed the top of my head, rocking slightly as he too had tears in his eyes. The trio beside us chuckled and awwed, but I didn't care.
"I missed you, I missed so much." He said, resting his head in the crook of my neck.
"Me too." I whispered, just taking in the moment. We stayed like that for a minute, and I let him hug the others as I wiped my tears. He came over, smiling. I looked into his eyes, just overjoyed.
"I have a present for you." He said.
"Oh?" I said. He kissed me, and my heart was pounding so hard I was sure he could feel it. I kissed back, my emotions were overwhelming.
"I love you, I love you, I love you." I said as I kissed every part of his face. He laughed, hugging me again.
"I love you too (Y/n)." He said.
"Alrighty you two, it's time for food! I'm fucking starving!" RDJ said, and I laughed, grabbed Tom's hand.
"Best. Surprise. Ever." I said. They all laughed, and Tom kissed my forehead.
"And the best day of my life."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 202 20
A simple walk in the park turns into a trip through time and space?! Follow Charlie along on the story of random portals, the god of mischief and dar...
2K 46 7
Fluff, Smut and angst with the one only Loki AKA The God of Mischief. Sadly i do not own any of the marvel characters only the reader characters that...
330K 8.7K 50
Hi there! This is a collection of all the Loki Oneshots I've written!
1.7K 15 30
Some oneshots with: Steve, Bucky, Tony, Natasha, Clint, Thor, Loki, Peter and Bruce. sometimes with Y\N