Sherlock Holmes In Love (Comp...

By LimhannyDong

Sherlock Holmes The great detective is facing the greatest mystery: Love Could he solve the puzzle in his he... More

Introduction
1.Bored to death
2. You know what time is it?
3. Their first client
4. Runaway Luna
6.Sherlock Holmes
7.John Watson
8. The jewel thief
9.Everyone's a criminal
10. I'll wait for you
11. The Cult?
12. Fieldtrip
13. Irene VS Anya
14. Bath
15. Them again
16. Near death experience
17. His brother
18. I want him back
19.First meeting
20. James the Professor
21. The Wish Master
22. Killers online
23. Anya
24. His pack
1. Super Moon
2. In his eyes
3. John, where are you?
4. Finale

5. It's you

38 8 0
By LimhannyDong

"It's her, Sherlock. What should we do?" asks John in his panic.

This morning, Irene suddenly pops up in front of their doorstep. She has been standing there for a while. It's obvious she wants to meet Sherlock Holmes. Because she has knocked few times at the door of 221B, Baker street.

Sherlock tidies his clothes. Then he orders, "Let her in. A lie couldn't live forever."

John sighs before he opens the door. He forces a smile when Irene looks surprised.

"Hello, nice meeting you again, Ms. Adler."

As usual, her scent aroused him a lot. Making him wanting to hug her and find a room for them.

"Show her in, Watson."

Holmes' order wakes him up from his horny thoughts.

"Please, come in. I'll serve tea immediately."

Irene stares to the interior of the living room. Nothing out of the ordinary except for the man.

"Are you..."

Sherlock finishes her question, "The one and only, Sherlock Holmes."

"You lied to me," accused her.

"I had to. The stage manager hired me to find your stalker. Has something happened? You look pale. Please sit down."

Irene sits down.

She sighs before explains, "Someone broke into my apartment last night. I manage to fight him. And escaped. Now I'm too afraid to come home anymore."

Sherlock asks, "Did you see him? Could you describe him?"

"It's dark and he's wearing a mask. But I bite his thigh, I think."

The thought of it made her smile. Her attacker didn't expect her to turn into a werewolf and fought him back. The poor guy ran for his life.

John places a cup of tea in front of her.

He asks, "Anything taken?"

"None. Although he ransacked my stuffs as if looking for something..."

"That's it, Irene. You are staying here from today forward."

Holmes' statement shocked his listeners.

"I can't just live with you!"

"Why not? It's safer here with me and John."

It seems Holmes is pretty dead serious about it.

Irene protests, "But you are stranger to me..."

"Ask anything. My favorite color is black. My favorite food is Lasagna. My favorite drink is ..."

John protests, "That isn't what she meant, Holmes. And you know it too."

"Until we catch the guy, she must be safe. This is the only way to secure her safety."

(The only way I could see her everyday. Knowing she's safe).

Holmes adds, "Or we could live in your apartment, Irene. Although having two guys moved in at once. Neighbors would think about menage relationship."

Irene stares him angrily.

(Good. I rather have her pissed off than scared).

Holmes smiles and asks, "Shall I help you moving here?"

"No need. He could help me out."

Holmes looks disappointed when she chose John over him.

"Let's go," orders her.

As if John's is her assistant, not Holmes. John follows her as if hypnotized by her. They are passing some potted flowers on sidewalk when John suddenly picks a rose.

"For you," offers him.

"You shouldn't have..."

She receives it. John thinks her scent is more fragrant than the rose.

"Stop it," says her.

"Pardon?"

"I'm not interested to find a mate. Even if we're the same..."

"Mate? What do you mean?"

She stares him and wonders if he...yes, it looks like he has no clues at all.

Irene asks, "You didn't know? You don't know what you are? You never have a pack before?"

"What are you talking about? What pack?"

Suddenly John hears a woman's scream. Her dog has run across the street to fetch a ball. Now a car nearly runs over it.

John acts without thinking. He jumps to grab the dog before the car hits it.

Too late to avoid impact so he jumps over the car like a crazy stunt made in movies. As if he's walking or flying on top of the car.

He avoids the remaining cars by jumping to the left and right like a crazy stuntman in a cool action movie.

"Your dog, Lady?" asks John when he offers the mutt to the old woman.

"Oh, thank you, young man. You rescued my sweet Betsy. Thank you."

The woman kept saying her gratitude multiple times before she and her dog leave that spot.

Irene scolds, "Someone just recorded everything in his phone. Great! Now it's viral on internet. You shouldn't be so reckless. Humans would find out about us. You could endanger all of us!"

"Wow, slow down! I don't get it...what are you trying to say? Who's us?" asks John.

"We need to talk. Not here. Let's do it in my home."

Irene looks around. Making sure no one got close enough to them. She doesn't want humans to listen to their conversation.

Things have gotten more complicated. With this guy and Holmes' appearances.

My mate is the great Sherlock Holmes. Another ordinary human being. Could fate be more cruel to me?

Irene says nothing when she puts some clothes and other items to her travelling bags.

John looks around. It seems life as an actress treats her well. It's quite a lovely home. A small and cozy studio apartment. Not too far from Baker street.

After they have finished packing, John asks, "Mind to explain? Who is us? Why you look so worried earlier?"

Irene stares him.

She asks, "Where are your parents? Why they told you nothing?"

"I never knew them. I'm an orphan."

"Oh, that's explain a lot. Your parents must be one of the casualties in the Ulric War."

John asks, "Who's Ulric?"

Her alarm on her phone beeps few times.

"I'll tell you in another time. I could only say we are different race than humans. Stronger, faster reflexes and greater abilities. We mustn't let them got suspicious to us."

John asks immediately, "Ms.Adler? Are you on drugs?"

Irene rolls her eyes. He would've believe her. Who would believe her anyway?

She says, "We are ready to go. I'll explain everything when I got time. Right now I'm already late for a meeting with a director. He's offering me a new role in his next movie."

"Oh, okay. We shouldn't keep him waiting."

John is nicer person than Sherlock Holmes would ever be

Why a mate like him? After Eric's death, I never want a mate again...

John leaves her apartment, thinking maybe he's part of alien race. Like her. That would explain his fast recovery in the military hospital.

------------------------------------------------------
Please vote and comment:)

Like I said, I wanna more loves stories between Irene and Sherlock. Now they would be living together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 352 11
Sherlock Holmes and Irene Adler have been best friends since they were five, and that friendship has carried them all the way to Scotland Yard Univer...
6.6K 396 16
BBC Sherlock fanfiction Jim and Sherlock in the last year of highschool. they're having a relationship and everything seems perfect. that's until Ire...
110K 2.9K 55
"You are also very protective of those close to you, as I can't imagine that list is very long you have to be. And You are still alone because you fe...
4.9K 95 17
Blake Holmes is special. She is the great great granddaughter of the famous consulting detective Sherlock Holmes, whom her grandmother used to tell h...