Sherlock Holmes In Love (Comp...

By LimhannyDong

Sherlock Holmes The great detective is facing the greatest mystery: Love Could he solve the puzzle in his he... More

Introduction
1.Bored to death
2. You know what time is it?
3. Their first client
5. It's you
6.Sherlock Holmes
7.John Watson
8. The jewel thief
9.Everyone's a criminal
10. I'll wait for you
11. The Cult?
12. Fieldtrip
13. Irene VS Anya
14. Bath
15. Them again
16. Near death experience
17. His brother
18. I want him back
19.First meeting
20. James the Professor
21. The Wish Master
22. Killers online
23. Anya
24. His pack
1. Super Moon
2. In his eyes
3. John, where are you?
4. Finale

4. Runaway Luna

45 8 0
By LimhannyDong

Irene got awakened in the middle of the night.

Sweating and panting.

As usual, he's in her nightmare.

He's dying because he protected her.

As if seeing his death wasn't enough for her, he kept tormenting her in her nightmares.

Seeing his death replayed over and over again in her dream.

When would it stop? It has been more than a year. I love you, Eric. When would the nightmare stopped...

There's something different about her nightmare tonight. She dreamed about him. The new guy in the theater.

His kisses aroused her.

It isn't her styles to have wet dream about a guy she barely know. She doesn't even know his name.

Yet, she fantasize about him in her dream.

Irene sighs, knowing she's too afraid to go back to sleep.

Eric was her mate. He died because of her. It would be unfair to be mated again so soon.

She goes to kitchen to drink water. An old picture hanged on the fridge's door made her cringes.

Her old pack.

She used to be loved.

Their Luna.

Until their Alpha, Eric Woods died.

The day she lost Eric was also the day she lost her position in the pack.

Too soon. I couldn't find my mate again. A total stranger for me. My love is only reserved for Eric...

Irene washes the glass. All she needs to do is to avoid that good looking guy. It should be easy enough. He is only one of the extras. They always come and go. Never settle for long.

*****

Her mate is flirting another girl in front of her eyes. A little growl escaped her lips when she saw them.

Her mate.

She felt jealousy is churning in her veins. Her wolf wants to rip that girl into shreds.

He's mine! Stay away from him!

Irene wants so badly to shout out to her. She inhales a deep breath to calm down a little bit. The guy is a human. He wouldn't feel the pull like a wolf did. He wouldn't know he's her mate.

It's too soon. Eric's death has left a big scar in her heart. She isn't ready to fall in love with him or anyone else.

Look what happened the last time she tried. Ended up hurting that guy.

Irene wants to leave them alone. But her wolf refused to let it go. She has to wait until they are finished flirting.

When the stage director called for that girl because her turn is next. The girl leaves after kissing him. It's her time to shine on stage. It's only one of their regular practices.

"How old are you?" asks a woman.

Holmes looks around. No one is around him.

The woman says, "Up here."

He looks upward.

Irene Adler herself.

She's standing on a balcony right now. Like she's Juliet and he is Romeo.

Holmes smiles and replies, "Twenty nine, Milady."

He is two years younger than her. She never dated a younger man. Eric was five years older than her.

She asks, "What's your name?"

Holmes replies, "Noirot Holmes. At your service, Ma'am."

Irene could feel the heat rising in her body. How he could service her. Them. Entangled in bed. Together. She shakes her head to clear the porn images in her mind.

She warns, "Mr. Holmes, she's too young for you. Stay away from her."

Holmes only grins as his reply. Making her want to smooch him right now.

She curses her hormones for mating. It has been few months since she got laid. That's why her body is craving for it. Knowing this guy is her mate only drives her hormones insane.

A stage worker calls her name. It's her turn soon. Irene has left without saying another word to him.

Holmes sighs. Irene is probably the only woman who could make his heart goes wild. The only one who made his logic failed to work.

He has decided to keep his name. Because John kept calling him Holmes accidentally.

Noirot Holmes. There are many Holmes all over England. It shouldn't be too suspicious.

A stage worker has called for him. He isn't very keen to go back on stage again. But this is the only way to stay close to her.

*****

"Like a moth drawn by fire. Burned and changed forever. My love for you have changed me, Milady. I could no longer turn away and love another lady. Not when you have stolen my heart."

His speech is perfect. You could see how much love shown in his handsome face for Irene, the lead actress.

John's mouth is wide open. He could never guess Sherlock is one hella actor. Even Irene felt swoon while knowing it's only his acting.

"Cut!" yells the stage director.

He praises, "Good work, everyone. Noirot, I wanna talk to you."

When everyone is gone except for John and Holmes, the director says, "You're a good actor. Maybe you should settle down here. I could arrange you for bigger role."

Sherlock refuses him politely, "Sorry, Sir. I'm still trying to balance between work and college. It's tough enough already."

"Okay. Fine. I think you're even better than our lead cast. More good looking one. Come back during summer vacation. I'll get you bigger role by then."

"Thanks for your trust, Sir."

John's mouth is wide open. He learned something new about Sherlock everyday. At home, he's one grumpy lazy sloth. Too lazy to do cleaning chores.

Outdoors he could be anyone you want. He knows how to please you. With his smooth talking and actions. As if he could read your mind and say anything you have secretly desired.

This guy is a natural born actor.

John shakes his head. It's a good thing Sherlock isn't a Casanova. He would break too many hearts with his good looks and smooth talking. In fact he never shows any interest on a woman. Only unsolved mysteries.

Sherlock has brought his violin for work today. When they are going home, they stop in a subway station.

He orders, "John, hold this hat for me."

"Why?"

"Ask for donation."

"Huh? I don't get it..."

Sherlock says nothing more. He prepares his violin and starts to play a Mozart song. Then he plays a song from pirates of the Caribbean. Even Wake me up from Avicii.

People begin to donate money into his hat during his performances.

Irene doesn't want to be seen by them. Not after she harshly scolded him earlier. But his music really speaks to her heart. She never heard anyone played beautiful violin music like him.

She looks downward when she inserts the tip into John's hat. Fortunately John doesn't seem to recognize her at all. Because of her broad hat.

Between his music and earlier stage performances, Irene is going home with a lot in her mind. She couldn't stop thinking about him. The guy called Holmes.

Holmes smiles after counting the money. Sometimes he did this to earn extra money.

John asks, "Why not accepting more cases? Instead of becoming street musician..."

"Boring cases would bored me to death. I'm happy when my music could make someone happy."

Holmes thinks about Irene. His keen eyes know it's her earlier. The one who gave him the big tip. She looks more relaxed after hearing his music.

Mission has been accomplished.

She looks much better when she's going home.

-------------------------------------------------
Luna who lost her Alpha and her pack.

Did I surprise you?

Told you that Irene is a special woman. Guess you didn't see it coming?

Sherlock's mate being a werewolf?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329 1 10
Adeline Lestrade, a skilled detective, worked at Scotland Yard for several years alongside her brother. She was known for her exceptional ability to...
4.6K 174 33
The story begins after the end of the series, where everything is over and Irene Adler is now free from her previous, prodigal life. A text message f...
94.4K 2.7K 20
It's lonely at 221B, Sherlock and John are growing more and more distant, Lestrade is always a busy and no good cases have come up for a long time. B...
227K 7K 83
You and John Watson were old flames back in your high school year. Thankfully, when you broke up, you still remained friends. That was, until the yea...