Love within a broken world (P...

By Saucious_Necronos12

[Spoiler alert! This is post good ending of the game Changed, I'd recommend playing it before you read this]... More

Important stuff
The First Couple of days
The Unfindable, thus found.
New Challenges And Fears
Her True Nature
The Catastrophe
Serendipity, sweet serendipity
Nostalgia
Alone
Luigi, a long lost friend
Puro
To Fear The Peacemaker
Puro's Return
Unfathomable Hospitality
The Firestorm
Saucious Necronos
The Dream
Belle's Return
A Strange Unknown Occurrence
The Cottage
A shift in weather
In the days of white
Puro's Secret
The Hidden gifts lost to time
Serendipity, the Reiteration
The Truth of Saucious
The Protogen
The FrostFur
Puro's true power
Shattered hopes
The Unexpected Visitor
Leaving Home
The Cold Unknown
Returning of a Friend
The Great Storm
The Elites
Lin, falling into oblivion
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
Theodore
Tis life
Archery
Reunited
To Puro's astonishment
Uprooting
Like the fires of hell
Into The Cold Darkness
Only now, what awaits is the dark unknown.
Welp

Survivor

312 2 2
By Saucious_Necronos12

[AN: Damn, a month already? A little over? That's okay... Right? So what happened when I was gone is that I died and risen from the ashes. (I died only mentally, but hey I'm back.) I was suffering a writers block, which is now resolved, and I'll plug in a couple of chapters.]

[Lin, about an hour later]

I laid there in confusion, as a tugging sense of dread clouded my head. I didn't know why I kept feeling this way, since, the last thing I remember was being alone, out in the cold.

I was facing away from the door. I heard a small voice. 

"Colin, you awake?" It was of a young man's.

I rolled over, to see who he was. He looked vaguely familiar, almost like I saw him before... 

"My name is Ted. I located you by the south wing. Welcome to your new home! I'll show you around!"  

I slowly moved to a sitting position within my sleepy haze, as I did so, the dread entered my stomach with a stabbing pain.

"You must be hungry. Your showing signs of lingering undernourishment, and moderate dehydration." His gentle dark eyes looked into mine.

Because of that, a warm, yet devastating scene of nostalgia came over me. I gave out a little sob, since in a blur, I saw something flash over my eyes. I saw a woman I know very well, her blue eyes, almost the color of my sapphire ones illuminated with joy. Surrounded by the warm solace, I didn't want it to go, but it faded back into the dark, lightly illuminated, dark room. Following, the familiar sense of despair.

I was frozen, coming back into my altered state. "You coming?" Ted joyfully added, as he stood by the door.

I got up, moving felt easy, and surprisingly automatic. There were a small group of humans in the hallway, right outside the door to my newfound assigned bedroom.

It was a little unnerving to see my kin at first. Yet, I felt way more comfortable around them, than being alone... Was I even alone? I felt like I was missing someone... Like I was close to one... Was it all a dream?

Down the small corridor, there was a windowed area, where the lights were brighter, and the place was full of tables, of many different heights and sizes. There was a little table consisting of young children to the very left, and elderly on the very right. There, stood a long line of people between the ages of Ten and Forty-seven waiting to be dished their fair share of food.

Ted was a little older than I was, so we sat together at the Twenties table, near the center of the large room. I went to the food table, and there, a robot was stood. It displayed a rather familiar sight, that brought tension, and anxiety. There, it scanned my iris.

"Colin Eskivel, a Twenty found yesterday right outside the southern wing, correct?"

I was confused, but I replied with a yes. "You may get your food. Eat plenty."

"Thank you, kind robot!" I was hit with a weird sense of nostalgia saying that. There was hearty soups, various types of meats, spanning from fish, to beef, and pork, and a colorful cavalcade of vegetables and fruits, in various bowls, prepared to be eaten.

I grabbed some apple slices, a salmon steak, and a small bowl of spicy peanut sauce for the apples. I have always loved apples, I don't know texture wise, or that they are wonderfully sweet and crunchy. I've always had a bit of a sweet tooth, and I was never into citrus until enjoying an orange, which was the best orange I've ever had... I hardly remember when that happened.

I was eating, I almost missed the sensation of warm food in my mouth. As I was eating the salmon, my stomach was crying for it. It brought a question to me, how long ago did I eat before this?

[Foxy]

no

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 219 22
On October 23rd 2021 the world was changed by a nuclear missile leaving behind a blue smoke that ended humanity... but one, our protagonist Y/N survi...
76.7K 1.4K 17
CURRENT STATE: [DISCONTINUED] #bowuigi #luigi #bowser Thanks for reading if you have, this is my first writing experience on Wattpad or any writing...
7.8K 80 11
Sorry readers and fellow users of Wattpad, I am not playing Brawl Stars very much at all anymore, so this book is extremely close to discontinued. Ho...
33.1K 455 42
// A/N = (Spoilers) This book contains a heck ton amount of MGRR references to the point that it's overused and cringe. If you can't handle the amoun...