why don't we imagines

By WhyDontWe_Dolan

you already know :)) taking requests <3 More

daniel seavey • bad day
zach herron • hate
jack avery • surprise
jonah marais • cheating
corbyn besson • rehearsals
daniel seavey • teenager in love
zach herron • morning after
jack avery • shopping
jonah marais • drunk
corbyn besson • fortnite
daniel seavey • puppy
zach herron • uber
jack avery • i never hated you
jonah marais • sick
corbyn besson • daydreaming
daniel seavey • promposal
zach herron • best friend
jack avery • rainy days
jonah marais • movie night
corbyn besson • old friends
daniel seavey • ferris wheel
zach herron • homecoming
jack avery • stranger
jonah marais • baseball tournament
corbyn besson • honeymoon
daniel seavey • graduation
zach herron • always here for you
jonah marais • tour
corbyn besson • kiss and make up
daniel seavey • lady and the tramp
zach herron • sick (2)
jack avery • do it again
jonah marais • pregnant
corbyn besson • easter
daniel seavey • don't change (1)
zach herron • don't change (2)
jack avery • don't change (3)
jonah marais • don't change (4)
corbyn besson • don't change (5)
daniel seavey • overnight
zach herron • having a baby
jack avery • tattoo
jonah marais • face masks
corbyn besson • unbelievable
daniel seavey • blonde
zach herron • birthday
jack avery • having a baby (2)
jonah marais • hawaii
corbyn besson • impress me
daniel seavey • prank
zach herron • birthday (2)
jack avery • car crash
corbyn besson • best friend's brother
jonah marais • abusive boyfriend
daniel seavey • bob ross
zach herron • touch my body
jack avery • handcuffs
jonah marais • yoga
corbyn besson • best friend vs girlfriend
daniel seavey • hammock
zach herron • city lights
jack avery • on the plane
jonah marais • camping trip
corbyn besson • abortion
daniel seavey • babysitting
zach herron • diner
jack avery • australia
jonah marais • dog park
corbyn besson • dont worry about her
daniel seavey • having a baby (3)
zach herron • wisdom teeth
jack avery • leaving
jonah marais • miss you
corbyn besson • miscarriage
daniel seavey • distraction
zach herron • jealous

jack avery • surgery

5K 74 12
By WhyDontWe_Dolan

for tacklingavery

"jack, i'm scared," you said. you were waiting in the lobby of the hospital your boyfriend, jack.

"it's gonna be okay baby, they know what they're doing."

"i know, but after this i for sure won't be able to play ever again," you said.

"i know. but being able to walk is more important," he told you.

"i know." you lay your head on his shoulder, yawning.

it was five in the morning and you and jack were waiting at a hospital for you. you've played volleyball your whole life, but the first game of your senior year you fell and completely tore your meniscus.

you had to get surgery to repair it, and you wouldn't be able to play again. you were devastated, volleyball was your whole life, and it was gone in a second.

jack kissed your head and held your hand.

"y/n?" you sat up and saw a nurse standing in a doorway. jack helped you stand up and handed you your crutches. you then followed the nurse.

she took you to a small room with a hospital room. jack sat in a chair while the nurse handed you a bag.

"go ahead and change into the hospital gown. you can put your stuff in this bag and i'll be back in a few minutes to get you ready. the bathroom's through that door."

"okay, thank you." you took the bag and the gown. the nurse then left the room and closed the door.

"do you need any help?" jack asked.

"um, yeah probably," you said. you winced as you sat on the hospital bed. every move hurt your knee.

jack took your shoes and socks off as you took your shirt and bra off, putting the gown on. jack helped pull your sweats and underwear off so you wouldn't have to bend your knee.

"thank you," you said quietly. jack smiled and leaned forward, pecking your lips. you carefully brought your legs up onto the bed and got situated.

the nurse soon came back in.

"we're still waiting on the last surgery to finish, so it'll be about half an hour. for now i'm gonna go ahead and get your blood pressure and blood work and all of that prep stuff," she said.

"okay." you nodded.

jack came and stood by your side, holding your hand. he knew how nervous you got around needles and was always there to keep you calm. you gave him a smile then looked back at the nurse.

she did all of her tests then hooked me up to an i.v. machine.

"they'll come in soon to talk to you and then give you your anesthesia and you'll be back before you know it," the nurse said with a smile.

"okay thank you." she then left the room. you scooted over and jack climbed into the bed next to you.

you lay your head on his chest and he rubbed your back.

"i'll be right here until they take you away, and i'll be right there when you wake up, okay? they're gonna take care of you and you're not gonna be in pain anymore." he kissed your head. you took a deep breathe and suddenly felt shaky.

"thank you for being here." your parents were both out of town on business.

"are you kidding? there's no way i'd let you do this without me," he said. you smiled and hugged him.

you both lay there. your mom had called, apologizing for not being able to be there and asking how you were. she cared about you, it was just bad timing.

there was a knock on your door so you hung up with your mom.

"hi, i'm dr. parks. they're ready to operate, so i'm going to give you some medicine that'll put you right to sleep, okay?"

"okay."

jack got up from the bed but held your hand. the doctor put something into your i.v., and you could feel something cold entering your body.

"i'll be right here when you wake up, okay?" jack said. you nodded and he leaned down to kiss your forehead. you looked up at him, and soon your eyes were droopy and you were asleep.

you stared hearing voices, but you couldn't see anything.

"thank you so much, oh my gosh. she talks about you all the time and i felt so rude asking but-"

"no, it's fine. i'm always down to make videos and talk to fans."

"that's so sweet."

"jack?" you asked, slowly opening your eyes. you saw him standing there talking to the nurse, but as soon as you spoke he was holding your hand by your side.

"i'm here love," he said.

"did they do it already?" you asked.

"yeah, mr. avery wanted to let you sleep for a while longer to get some rest. it's been about three hours since the surgery," the nurse said.

"okay."

"now that you're awake, we can go ahead and get you out of here if you'd like," the nurse said.

"okay."

"let me go grab the wheelchair." the nurse left the room and you looked at jack.

"how ya feeling?" he asked.

"i'm all loopy," you said laughing.

"you're so cute."

"you're cuter." you laughed again. "i'm hungry."

"we can drive through somewhere on our way home."

"ihop?" you asked.

"sure. i'll go ahead and order so we can just pick it up and you won't have to get out."

"okay." you smiled.

"here we are. so i'll leave you to get dressed and then you can get out of here, alright?" the nurse asked. jack nodded and she closed the door behind her.

"i'll try to make this easy on you babe." he grabbed your underwear and sweats from your bag. he pulled back the blankets and you gasped.

"what? are you okay?" he asked, his eyes wide.

"it's cold!" you giggled.

"oh my god y/n." he shook his head and laughed. he helped you put your clothes on then the nurse came back in and helped you get into the wheelchair.

jack wheeled you out and the nurse followed you.

"you might have to pick her up mr. avery," the nurse said.

"okay, y/n this might hurt but we gotta do it." he hooked his arm under your legs and around your back. you put your arm around his shoulders and he lifted you up, setting you in the car.

"did that hurt?" he asked.

"i can't feel nothing." you giggled.

"her pain meds won't wear off for a while," the nurse said.

"okay." jack and the nurse talked for a few minutes, then jack closed your door and went to the other side.

once you got home, jack got you situated in your bed, then brought you your pancakes.

"yum! you're the best boyfriend ever!" you laughed and pulled jack into you, smushing your lips against his.

jack pulled away from you laughing then you started eating your pancakes. the whole week was full of jack taking care of you and cuddling 24/7. he was the best nurse ever.

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 426 35
imagines #19 cutefic
18.8K 528 27
(🌼) 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧❜𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭❜𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 ↪𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝗃𝖺𝖼�...
109K 3.2K 159
Completed!! ||Why Don't We|| ·Groupchat·Private Message·Imagines ·Preferences×More×
2K 74 10
FANFIC