Nashs Twin Sister (Taylor Can...

By urfavoritetrash

When Nashs twin sister, who he's never met before comes to live with them, will things go terrible wrong? Or... More

Intro/ chapter one
Chapter 2
Authors note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
THE END
Authors note
Part Two
A//n
My books

Chapter 23

1.4K 29 12
By urfavoritetrash

Nashs POV

It's been 4 months since Emily died.

Taylor actually commuted suicide.

He left a note

Hi guys. I know you all think I was doing good, but the truth is, I haven't. I can't live with myself knowing she's gone. I want to be with her. I want to see her. I'm so sorry to whoever is reading this. I love you all. I couldn't take the pain anymore. I started cutting my wrists. I've written this note a thousand times. I want you all to know that no one caused this. I did. My pain did actually. My heart hurts. I'm sorry. I truly will miss you all. I kept all this pain to myself. I should've told you. You guys probably could have helped me. But I wanted to die. The hate on Twitter is unbelievable. They all think that Emily wanted to die because of me. They're saying some mean things about Emily too.

Well I guess this enough of this note. I know it's all over the place. But I want to let you all know where I am. Hopefully I'm in heaven with Emily. I wish you all a good life. I love you Nash, Cameron, Carter, Matt, Aaron, Shawn, Jack J, Jack G, Hayes Mahogany, Jacob, Mom, Dad, My brothers, sister, all my family, and all the fans. See you guys on the other side.

-Taylor Caniff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 1.2K 22
I'm Nash Grier's sister, Sky and he's my over protective brother but he doesn't want me to fall for any guy and I'm sure I won't.. I hope I wont. (I...
10.2K 249 11
Read the book and find out... *Note: Amateur Writing ! The Sequel & Trilogy Are MUCH Better*
5K 279 67
Is about a girl and a boy that knew each other for a long time. They start developing feelings for each other and what happens? What happens to their...
247K 5.3K 103
this is the sequel to Hayes Grier twin sister, read the first book first. read this sequel to find out what happens next in Maura's life. read to see...