No Lies, Just Love (Book 2)

By inu_mike

"I love you, I made mistakes, I know i did but, please take me back I'll do anything," I begged, I would do a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 1
Chapter 19 part two
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus 3
Bonus 4
Bonus 5
Authors Note
Random incomplete chapters and pages.

Chapter 27

58.1K 1K 280
By inu_mike

(Chapter 27)

(Ash POV)

“I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine, I got a love and I know that it's all mine, oh, oh oh oh, do what you want but you're never gonna break me, sticks and stones are never gonna shake me, oh, oh oh oh,” I smiled and spun in a circle as I sung, some reason I was so happy and Natasha Bendifiel seemed so happy too.

“Take me away, a secret place, a sweet escape, take me away, to better days, take me away, a hiding place,” I belted out the lyrics in glee, not caring if I sounded bad, as some one told me to shut up, but why it was just so fun here it was like a adventure.

“There’s a place that I go there's a place that I go that nobody knows where the rivers flow and I call it home and there's no more lies in the darkness there's light and nobody cries, there's only butterfliessssssss,” I held the butterflies because butterflies were awesome they were peaceful creatures so very peaceful. I opened my eyes seeing that I was on my knees with my arms wide open as I sung. I hugged myself and continued singing the rest of the song while swaying back and forth.

“The sun is on my side and takes me for a ride I smile up to the sky, I know I'll be alright,” I finished up feeling free, I stood up and skipped over to the bars with my biggest smile. The officers all had frowns on their faces.
“You guysssss,” I said in a sing songy voice. They looked at me with glares, frowns and scowls, wow they must be having a bad day, I know what can cheer them up. I smiled and started whistling and snapping my fingers in a beat while sticking my head through the bars. (Song on side in case you don't know it)

“Here's a little song I wrote, you might want to sing it note for note but don't worry, be happy,” I started off swaying my head to the sides.

“In every life we have some trouble but when you worry you make it double

Don't worry, be happy Don't worry, be happy now Don't worry, be happy Don't worry, be happy Don't worry, be happy Don't worry, be happy,” I grinned at them as someone in the cell over from me started to join in saying the chorus of oh’s. See it’s working he was grumpy earlier.

“Ain't got no place to lay your head, somebody came and took your bed, but don't worry, be happy, the land lord say your rent is late, he may have to litigate but don't worry, be happy

Look at me I am happy Don't worry, be happy,” I looked seeing all the cops groaning

“Here I give you my phone number, when you worry call me, I make you happy, don't worry, be happy ain't got no cash, ain't got no style ain't got not girl to make you smile, but don't worry, be happy cause when you worry your face will frown and that will bring everybody down so don't worry, be happy Don't worry, be happy now don't worry, be happy,” I gazed over at the entrance seeing my father walk in along with Gabby, Carey Aly and Valeria, I continued my song because the officers were sad I had to make them happy, I don’t know why but it seemed like the right thing to do.

“Now there is this song I wrote, I hope you learned it note for note like good little children

don't worry, be happy listen to what I say. In your life expect some trouble, but when you worry you make it double don't worry, be happy, be happy now

Don't worry, be happy don't worry, don't worry, don't do it, be happy,” I encouraged them in the song they gave me a dry look while Carey Aly Valeria and Gabby laughed.

“Put a smile on your face don't bring everybody down like this don't worry, it will soon past whatever it is don't worry, be happy I'm not worried, I'm happy,” I finished off with a big smile they all looked at me and I shrugged.

“Don’t worry be happy guys, bobby was happy, real happy,” I explained they came over to me unlocking my cell, I grinned and hugged the officer tightly.
“Be happy my friend, I’m sure you have my number call me,” I instructed while skipping over to my dad. Last night was fun.
“Daddy, last night was fun I have to do this again,” I exclaimed while hugging him before hugging Gabby who kissed my cheek.
“Lee how many pills did you take,” She asked cautiously I shrugged the police gave me my pills I didn’t count.
“We gave her three we thought it would make her sleep and she asked for it,” I looked over my shoulder it was the police who brought me in last night.

“Well I’ll take her now,” My dad said all the police sighed in relief I think
“Please take her,” one guy grumbled I frowned and hugged my Gabby.
“Gabby still loves me right,” I asked with hope she laughed and kissed me, I sighed and bit her lip with smile. That would be a yes right.

“Of course I still love you,” I smiled and hugged her tighter while picking her up.
“I missed you last night it was so lonely,” I mumbled the officers groaned as they handed dad papers.

“You’re Gabriel she kept rambling non stop about you,” Steve grumbled he was one of the cops that stayed with me last night. We had a nice long conversation.
“She’s so pretty isn’t she, I told you she looked like an Angel from heaven, so beautiful,” I stroked her cheek watching them reddened; I grin with a hazy eyes. I kissed her nose.

“It was nice meeting you Ash,” I heard I looked back seeing my cell mate waving at me, I smiled that was Ricky he was a nice guy, he was in for robbery I believe.
“Bye Ricky, I hope you and your wife get back together,” I said he nodded giving me a thumbs up wishing me luck, I sighed feeling my eyes prick I sat Gabriel down while wiping my eyes.
“Dad, can, can I stay another hour, I’m really going to miss these guys, I just want to say goodbye to them,” I sniffled trying to stop the sudden sadness that washed me, it was like last night all over again, I had saw a blonde girl walk pass my cell I thought it was Gabriel but it wasn’t I had cried because Gabriel wasn’t with me, the officers didn’t like it that much, but they calmed me down.
“No,” All of them shouted at once, I looked at them a little hurt by this, did I do something wrong.

“But, but I thought we got along great last night,” I wailed Gabriel pulled me down to her and hugged me.
“Lee, they just don’t want it to be too hard to say goodbye, right guys,” she said they all mumbled a quick yes. I guess it would be harder to say goodbye to someone if you stayed longer. I wiped my eyes and looked at them over Gabriel’s shoulder with a nod.

“Okay I’ll go home then,” I mumbled I took Gabriel’s hand saying one last goodbye to Ricky and the cops before walking outside, into the sunshine. I opened the truck door climbing in the backseat. Gabriel climbed in next to.
“Gabby I’m sleepy,” she laughed and pointed to her lap, I smiled and placed my head on her lap with a smile.

“Sleep tight,” she kissed my forehead while I drifted off into Neverland.

(Gabriel POV)

“So that’s sums it up, I want to press rape charges against him, Gabriel can protest to it along with Carey, as for Scarlett I want a restraining order and I want to charge her, I’m sure she’ll get five years, I can also sue her emotional stress, that should be a class c charge if I’m not mistaken, oh there was also cyber stalking, I have the text messages and the emails to prove it along with a witness,” Ash was going on and on with her lawyer, it seemed like Ash knew more about this than her lawyer.

“Ash I know what I’m doing, I have everything and T-bone will take the stand as a witness, along with Abigail and Gabriel’s father, now as for your arrest and assault charge you’ll plead a temporary insanity,” I looked at him confused while Ash shook her head, with a look of horror.
“I wasn’t crazy,” she stated he looked at her and to his glasses off.
“You have post concussion Syndrome and you were on medication that has been proven by many witness to change you into a different person, the cops who arrested you can testify and Gabriel along with Abigail and your doctor,” I nodded that did make perfect sense she had a lot of up and downs on the medication.

“Fine, you’re making it seem like I’m crazy,” I laughed and kissed her cheek with a smile.

“You are crazy on your meds, and doesn’t the police have cameras you can get the tape from last night,” the lawyer chuckled and held up a disk.
“Already a step ahead of you, it looks like we’ll win this case very easily,” He stood up grabbing his suit case and his suit jacket with a smile.
“I’ll see you in court, remember its in 3 weeks, I’ll be contacting the witness, in the mean time,” Ash nodded, I took her hand as we walked him to the front where Ash’s dad was talking on his phone.
“Thanks again Sam,” he chuckled and patted Ash shoulder.

“No problem its always fun getting you out of jail, also your father has to freeze your accounts as a flight risk and you can’t leave the state, please don’t get into anymore trouble, your father has a big name we don’t want media involved so its best to lay low also if you don’t follow the rules you may end up with a ankle bracelet,” Ash groaned and looked at her dad who was frowning at her, she sighed and agreed with a cute pout. I giggled and squeezed her hand while pulling her out the room so her father and him could talk.

“Gabriel and Ash come here,” Sarah call out from down the hall, I looked at Ash who shrugged still a little upset about her mental disorder plead. We went down the hall seeing Sarah with Mitch and the rest of the family just lounging around talking.

“What do you want,” Ash asked I pinched her elbow for being mean she frowned down at me before sighing.
“How can I help you,” She grumbled begrudgingly. I smiled and turned back to Sarah who was laughing.

“Wedding is next week remember,” I gave her an oh expression I completely forgot about the wedding it came so fast.

“Gabriel you need to go try the dress on and Ash well you’re set, the tux should fit you well I think you grew some,” Sarah mumbled I looked up at Ash with my eyebrow raised did she grow I mean I was almost to her chin I think, I stepped closer and groaned she did grow some how did I miss that.
“I don’t think I did, I mean last time I check I was 5’11,” she mumbled looking at her pants.
“My pants still fit,” She pointed out I rolled my eyes her pants were also a little too long.
“Lee you grew, I used to be to your chin, I think you have a good two or three inches on you now,” I mumbled eying her the best I could to calculate, but I was at her shoulder now. Well my nose stopped at her shoulder.

“Oh man I have to buy longer pants,” she whined I groaned she completely missed the point of the conversation.
“No idiot, you have to get your tux refitted and your pants are fine they’re all too long anyways,” she shook her head and lifted her shirt up, her pants were a little down showing her briefs. I tried to concentrate on what she was saying about her pants not reaching her feet when she pulled them up, but I was too busy eying her delicious abs, my mouth was practically watering at the sight.
“Um gabs are you listening, see when I pull them up to my waist, my feet are showing a little too much, right, gabs,…. Hello,” She waved her hand in my face snapping me out of my trance I blushed and nodded in agreement making her frown.
“You weren’t listening, “ she complained again I rolled my eyes and gave her a light shove.

“Be quiet, that isn’t the point and your pants fit fine,” she shook her head and pulled her pants up to her waist, I looked at her feet. Like I said her pants were fine, they stopped just below her ankles.

“They fit perfectly what are you talking about,” she sighed and pulled them up more, while pointing to her ankles, I looked again seeing her ankles this time.
“You see my ankles now,” she said I looked back up at her waistline with a groan.

“I guess so you have your pants up to your belly button, and you don’t even wear you pants on your waist so you don’t need anymore pants,” I pulled her pants back down to her waist with a frown.
“See they fit,” I grumbled she pushed my hands away and pulled them back.
“You don’t understand Gabs what if I want to wear them up here,” She asked while I rolled my eyes she looked like a nerd.

“Ash no,” I started off, but was interrupted by everyone’s laughter, I turned around frowning it wasn’t funny.

“You two are hilarious,” Jesse said laughing his head off, I huffed and sat down on the couch while Ash flipped him off.

“I’ll do the tux pants refitted, now all I have to do is make sure the arm lengths are fine, although it doesn’t make much sense, I should have stopped growing,” she mumbled with frown she looked at her feet and wiggled her toes.
“I think I might need more shoes,” I palmed my forehead her feet haven’t grown at all.
“Ash you just want to go shopping,” Jesse pointed out Ash glared at him once more before looking at Sarah who had the look of defeat on her face.

“Just have everything ready by next week,, I don’t want anything going wrong, it has to be perfect,” Mitch rolled his eyes much like all the guys and mumbled a whatever. I shook my head I would never understand why men didn’t feel the same about weddings as women did. I laughed as Sarah slapped Mitch.

“I’m sorry honey I just don’t want you stressing with the baby,” Mitch rubbed her belly with a smile. I leaned my head on Ash’s shoulder, I couldn’t wait till I got married and had kids.

“That’ll be us one day, but you’re so having my baby first,” Ash murmured in my ear, I blushed and leaned further into her.

“Shut up,” I mumbled she chuckled and kissed my cheek; I moved onto her lap and hid my face in her neck. I hated when this happened to me.

(Ash POV)

“Okay now rev it for me please,” I said she revved the engine while I listened, I nodded giving her a thumbs up to stop.
“Is it done,” She asked I shook my head getting the wrench out, I screw on a loose piece for a smiled.

“Yeah now she is done,” I said running my hands over the newly installed engine. We were working on my classic 1960 Shelby Mustang; I had found it in the junkyard a couple of years ago. I couldn’t let a classic go to waste, I’ve been working on it for awhile now and I was finally finished.

“My baby works,” I cooed Gabriel laughed beside me as I turned to her giving her a hug.

“Now you need a bath and a paint job,” She pointed out I nodded I could do the paint job myself.
“I’ll do that some other time right now my car is working for the first time,” I said she laughed again and pointed to my Harley that was sitting on the side.
“What about that one,” I shrugged and walked over to it examining it before getting the key, I started it up and let the motor run.

“Its fine I finished it last week, I made I from scratch with just the frame it took about a year to get everything done,” I explained I took off my jumper leaving me in my jeans and white shirt, I grabbed a rag and wiped my hands and face off before getting a helmet.

“Hop on,” I instructed she walked over with a pout. She hated riding on motorcycles, but it was completely safe.

“I won’t fall, I want to take you somewhere,” I explained she sighed and nodded I picked her up kissing her as I sat her on the seat.

“Look it even has a back rest so you don’t even half to hold on,” I put the helmet on top of her, strapping it on tightly and checking to see if it was on right.  I tapped the top of it with a smirk.
“You look like my wife,” I stated with a grin she tilted her head to the side confused I shrugged it off. I guess it didn’t make sense to her.

“So you ready,” I asked climbing on, I kicked the stand up and revved the engine testing. Oh my baby is so ready.
I rolled the bike back, stopping as the garage opened, awesome.
“Ash, don’t go fast,” she shouted over the engine while putting her arms around my waist. I chuckled and pulled out; I rode onto the street loving how smooth it was. God this is awesome. I looked over at Gabriel whose eyes were shut tight.
“Gabs you don’t have to hold on so tight,” I yelled as I cruised into traffic she shook her head.

“I want to,” I chuckled and shook my head we were going that fast in fact this was strictly for my cruising times. I switched into a lane heading for an ice cream shop. I mean I had nothing better to do plus he told me to lay low I was doing just that. I chuckled as I swerved through the traffic earning a squeak from Gabriel. She was so cute when she was like this. I turned again laughing as she stiffened and held me tighter.  I didn’t take us too long to get to the shop. I parked my bike and killed the engine.
“Hmm running smooth like I wanted it to,” I rubbed the handle with smile this was way to cool.
“Hey Gabs you okay back there,” I asked cautiously while prying her hands off of me, I put down the kickstand and slid off.

“Gabs open your eyes,” I shook my head while taking her helmet off, her eyes were shut her eyes tightly, I cupped her face and brushed my lips against her, she shivered at the sensation before slowly opening her eyes.
“Ice cream remember,” I mumbled she nodded with a dazed look in her eyes, I chuckled and pecked her lips once more before lifting her off the motorcycle. I smooth out her hair and clothes with a smile.
“So, how was it,” I ask as we walked into the shop she shook her head and pulled out her phone texting someone. I raised my eyebrow confused before she sighed and put her phone back.
“I have a ride to take me back to your house,” My mouth dropped open in shock as she walked to the counter ordering her ice cream along with mines. Damn was the motorcycle really that bad, I didn’t go about forty miles per hour in fact I was going less than the speed limit. I don’t understand why it was frightening for her.

“Lee are you paying or am I,” I handed some cash to the lady still in shock.
“But Gabs, I thought it was fine I didn’t go to fast or too slow, I went the perfect speed,” she shook her head no.

“Nope, I don’t like it, I don’t like it all, you nearly gave me an heart attack,” I groaned while taking the ice cream and going to a table she sat across from me.

“Gabs, but I can’t ride back alone,” I mumbled pouting at her, she laughed and leaned over kissing my cheek.
“Yes you can, it won’t be a long ride, I seriously can’t go on the motorcycle alone,” I protested she laughed and patted my cheek.
“Oh yes you can, I’m not getting on anymore, if you didn’t speed through the town I would consider, but I can’t do it anymore,” I stared at her incredulously before groaning and pushing my ice cream away. I laid my head on the table with a pout.
“You make it sound like you’re breaking up with me,” I mumbled in disappointment, she giggled.
“I’m not breaking up with you, I’m breaking up with your bikes,” I looked at her and whined.

“But all the girls love riding my bike, why don’t you like it,” she raised her eyebrow with a smirk.
“I’m not like others girls, and you can tell those girls to ride your bike then,” She stood up and left out the shop. While I banged my head on the table for saying that I’m an idiot. I grabbed my ice cream and ran out after her as she hoped in Sarah’s car.

“Wait Gabs I’m sorry I didn’t mean it like that,” I yelled out while running to the car, she rolled her eyes and rolled the window up. I looked at Sarah who shrugged and back out the parking space leaving me with my ice cream. I groaned and kicked a rock while throwing my ice cream in the trash. I grabbed my helmet and straddled my bike before speeding out the lot.

(Gabriel POV)

“What did she do,’ Sarah asked I shrugged I wasn’t mad at Ash at all I was just messing with her although I didn’t like the fact that she compared me to other girls she messed with because I wasn’t them nor would I ever be them.
“Nothing apparently all the girls love riding Ash’s bike,” I mumbled while getting out the car, I shut the door and headed inside.
“Ash never knows what to say out her mouth,” I shrugged like I said I wasn’t mad at her. I leaned against the window.

“You excited for the wedding,” I asked she groaned making me looked at her she pointed to her stomach were her bump was obviously present.

“Yes but I had to get my dress resized and in a different style,” she pouted I laughed she wasn’t that big in fact she was only about 4 or 5 months along.

“It was form fitting back when I had a flat stomach, there was no way I could wear it, but I’m happy with the one I have too,” I laughed again knowing that she probably kept the other dress.
“And I kind of kept the other dress but don’t tell Mitch he’ll get mad,” she whispered I nodded I wonder what my wedding will be like, I still preferred a beach theme wedding. I could feel my cheek turning as I thought about walking in the sand with no shoes as Ash stood in the distant grinning. I was abruptly pulled out my thoughts at the sound of a motorcycle, I turned to the right seeing none other than Ash pulling beside us, she looked at us making my heart jump in fear, I rolled down the window frowning.

“Ashley pay attention to the road,” I yelled while glaring her eyebrow raised, I pointed in front of me making her focus back on the road.

“Dammit she’s going to give me a heart attack,” I grumbled Sarah guffawed next to me making my frown deepen I didn’t find this funny Ash could get hurt on her death trap.

“You two act like a married couple, I swear you and Ash are ready for marriage you guys practically live together and you guys are way more attached to each other than any other married couple I know,” She said between laughs, I rolled my eyes as we pulled into the drive way where Ash was leaning casually on her bike. I have to admit she looks really sexy with her hands running through her hair.

“Ashley,” I called out she turned to me and I walked over to her frowning she chuckled and pulled me to her chest.
“I’m sorry; I wasn’t thinking earlier, I would never compare you to anyone or any of the girls I slept with because they can’t hold a candle to you,” she mumbled into my neck, I sighed letting the tension go as my arms wrapped around her.
“Okay,” I grumbled she chuckled and kissed my neck.
“As a sorry we can go to any restaurant you want to go to,” I pulled back with a grin I knew exactly where I wanted to go and what I wanted to do.

(Ash POV)

I gave myself a mental smack as we sat down at an Indian restaurant. Gabriel sat on the floor next to me with the biggest smile.

“Ash you’ll love the food, I used to go to Indian restaurants all the time,” She exclaimed I nodded hesitantly. I can’t tell her that I hate Indian food, I mean I can’t stomach anything spicy, I’ve tried to and it didn’t work trust its not a pretty site when I eat spicy foods, I always felt like that guy off that movie.

“Yeah, I never been here before,” I mumbled while looking through the menu, she laughed at me and took my menu out my hand.
“I’ll order for you, I know just what to get,” I swallowed I’ll just order a lot of water that should work right?

“Are you two ready to order,” I looked up at the guy wearing some type of uniform I’m assuming its Indian.

“Yes you can start us off with the Egg Thokku then bring out the Chicken Briyani,” He nodded and set our water down.
“My next cup can you add a lemon and ice,” I asked politely he bowed his head and left, I turned back to Gabriel ignoring the live music in the background.
“Do you like it here,” I haven’t been to an Indian restaurant before and when she asked I had to search for the best one, it was pretty nice except the part where we’re sitting on nice and fluffy pillows, with no shoes, well the shoes were an option.

“Its beautiful here, its kind of upscale, but at the same time it isn’t,” she said still looking around, I chuckled no this place wasn’t upscale at all it was a normal Indian restaurant that just so happen to have the best reviews with a real experience as some put it.

“Lee did you decide yet,” She asked quietly I raised my eyebrow decide on what. I stared at her for a few moments trying to understand her question. Oh, shit I was supposed to tell her my decision last week.

“Um actually I’ll be going to Texas, it’s the closes university to Florida,” her face dropped making the disappointment written clearly on her face.

“I’m sorry, I tried applying to your school but they wouldn’t let me because the deadline passed, but I’ll come see you every weekend and whenever I’m free, I’ll even fly you too me,” I spoke quickly, I was trying to find lope holes in it and I was even going to get T-bone to work something out but my dad found out what I was doing and told me no, something about responsibility or something stupid.

“I know, I’ll try to persuade them again,” If I had to use my name I would I know I have a lot of pride but I want to be with Gabriel I could barely last a day with out her.

“Its fine Lee, we’ll talk about this when the times comes,” I sighed and squeezed her hand while leaning over and kissing her temple. I hated when she was sad and I knew she was a little sad now.

“Here you go Egg Thokku,” the waiter sat two plates in front of us, Gabriel’s face lit up as she dug in moaning at every bite while my nose was invaded by the pepper. It was clear to me that this dish was spicy I could already feel my tongue burning and I haven’t even taken a bite yet.
“Ash you going to eat,” Gabriel asked I laughed nervously and sipped my water before getting my fork. She nodded in approval watching as I put the food in my mouth.
“Holy shit,” I exclaimed her smiled widened as she nodded while my eyes grew wider.
“I know its delicious,” She said I nodded chewing quickly my mouth was on fire, I needed a fire truck now. I swallowed the food feeling it leaving a trail of hotness as it swepted down my throat. I smiled forcefully at Gabriel who appeared to be happy again, I definitely didn’t want to spoil her mood. I chewed the food feeling my body start to sweat and my eyes start to water, I blinked rapidly and wiped at my eyes just as my head started to tingle and itch this was going to be a disastrous afternoon.

(Gabriel POV)

“Lee you okay,” I asked worried, her face was pink and she was covered in sweat as she ate her Chicken Briyani, she nodded meekly and took a swig of water while patting her forehead with her cloth.
“I’m fine just a little warm in here,” She squeaked while scratching her head, I nodded unsure she looked like she was dying of heat exhaustion, I mean I could see the sweats stains going through her clothes.

“How do you like it,” She asked while waving the waiter over for another glass of cool water.

“I love it,” I said she smiled although it seemed kind of forced.

“Good, good,” she choked out while shoveling the rest of her food in her mouth, she drowned another glass of water. Making me raised my eyebrow she’s been downing water since we got here, I think this was like her twentieth cup and I’m not over exagerating here.
“Wow its hot,” she laughed almost nervously as she pulled at her shirt and wiped her forehead, while grabbing my glass of water.
“Sorry I’m so thirsty are you ordering anything else,” I shrugged I actually wanted some curry I absolutely lover the chicken curry it was spicy but so good. I heard a rumble coming from Ash, I stared at her flushed face as she patted her stomach.
“You know me never full,” I laughed knowing it was true she never seemed to be full but I never heard her stomach growl like that.
“Want some curry,” I asked she shook her head vigorously mumbling about milk

“No I’m fine I don’t think I can stomach anymore, you can order,” she spoke quickly with a semi high pitched voice.
“Its fine, I’m full maybe next time,” I suggested I really wanted to come here again it was nice and Ash seemed to like it despite the fact that she was producing a river across from me, I looked at her once more seeing her airing herself out.
“You ready,” she asked while crunching on ice, I laughed at her silliness and nodded, she fished out her wallet and placed a fifty and a twenty down along with a ten and a five.

“Lets go,” she stood up quickly my mouth almost dropped at how sweaty she was it was like she ran around the world and back on the hottest day, even her hair was matted against her head.

“Keep the change as your tip,” she mumbled to the waiter he looked at the cash with wide eyes I smiled and thanked him as Ash pulled me out.
“Ash you sure you’re okay,” She chuckled and hopped in her car quickly, oh did I mention she took out her dads BMW Z4today it was extremely nice and it was a sports car.

“Can we go there again,” I asked as she sped out while rolling her window down.
“Sure,” her voice came out high again while picking up more speed, I buckled up and leaned back watching her sweat, it was like she was having Hot flashes that never stopped.  I looked at her arm seeing a sheen of sweat, she pulled at her collar again taking a deep breath as she turned the corner. The restaurant wasn’t even far from her house so I’m sure she would have us home any minute now.

“I think, I’m going there tomorrow maybe take the girls, they love Indian food, it was delicious next time we have to get the curry” we pulled up at the house where she quickly parked next to some covered up car before getting out I followed her in the house watching her as she went into the kitchen where Jesse was sitting along with, Jessica.

“God Ash did you go for a run,” Jesse asked with his nose scrunched up Ash glared at him with her permanent rosy cheeks, she went into the fridge coming out with a gallon of mil, she tossed the top and chugged it down.

“Oh god please don’t tell me you had spicy food,” Jesse complained Ash of course didn’t respond because she was too busy chugging down the milk.

“Dad, Ash had spicy food,” Jesse yelled I raised my eyebrow slightly confused was Ash not allowed to have spicy food.
“We only had Indian food,” I said Jesse groaned along with Jessica. Mr. Davis came into the kitchen shaking his head at Ash.
“She took her to an Indian restaurant,” Jessica pointed out while looking at Ash who was still going through the milk.

“Gabriel, Ash can’t have spicy foods, she’ll be in pain the next few hours and she’ll need a heart burn medicine,” Ash groaned and leaned against the fridge with a sigh, she wiped her mouth off with a look of relief.

“Why did you tell me, I would have ordered you something that wasn’t spicy,” I complained she shrugged and peeled out of her wet shirt.

“I’m sorry, she didn’t tell me, Ash why didn’t you tell me,” I complained her dad shook his head and left out the kitchen.
“She hates Indian and anything spicy, buffalo wings, Mexican food, firecracker shrimp,” Jesse started a list of things that Ash couldn’t eat, I have to say the list seemed never ending.
“Shut up Jesse,” Ash grumbled while shoving him, she came over to me with a forced grin.
“It wasn’t bad,” she insisted I frowned and pinched her cheek, making her yelp and rub at it while frowning.

“Ouch that hurt,” she complained still rubbing at her cheek.
“Why didn’t you tell me,” she shrugged reaching for the carton of milk again, she drunk some more sighing.

“You were happy, I figured I could put up with it for awhile,” she mumbled sheepishly.

“Awe Ash you’re so sweet,” Sarah said where the hell did she come from, I watched Ash blush well I couldn’t tell since her face was still flushed.
“Lee, you idiot,” she chuckled and hugged me making me cringe at her damp body.

“Awe don’t be like that, I’m going to have heart burn and diarrhea for at least two days by butt hole will be on fire,” she pouted, I scrunched my nose up in disgust, that was way too much information.

“You’ll still love with my diarrhea right,” She asked with a smirk, I groaned and moved away from her some.
“Yeah just stay away from me,” she looked at me shocked while I giggled and skipped out the kitchen.

“Wait that’s not fair, you threw up on my favorite limited edition superman pajamas and I have yet to find a replacement, so you will put up with my diarrhea for two days just like I put up with you throwing up on everything, at least I’m going to do it by myself you won’t have to clean anything,” I laughed and turned around as she grabbed me with a frown.
“Nope,” I shook my head popping the p, she groaned and continued to pout.

“But I’ll wipe myself you, you only have to wait,” She tried but I shook my head.

“You’ll stink,” I pointed out jokingly she frownede

“Your breath stunk and your throw up stunk, but did I leave,” She retorted back I blushed making her shake her head she sighed and ran a hand through her hair.

“I’m sorry, you can go, wait no your staying I’m locking you in my room” She mumbled she smirked and lifted me up over her shoulder, I squealed as she ran up the stairs going straight to her room, I beat on her back demanding to be put down.

“Ashley…. put….. me…. down,” I complained trying not to stare at her butt that my face was practically in.

“Nope just stare at my sexy ass, you know you like it,” She chuckled as my face flushed again so what if I liked her butt it was tantalizing especially in her jeans.

“Wait till I fart oh sweet heaven,” she teased, but I for some reason believed her I cringed and fought the urge to gag, while she laughed her heart out.

“It won’t be bad,” she threw me on her bed making me yelp as she grinned and jumped in next to me.

“I hate you,” I grumbled she giggled and hugged me while kissing my cheek, she leaned in and lifted my chin. I covered my mouth quickly smelling milk on her breath it wasn’t very pleasant. Her eyes widen as she stared at me in disbelief and fake hurt.

“Milk breath,” I mumbled she groaned and leaned away from me.

“You’ll never be satisfied with little ole me,” she flopped down on the bed and sighed. I giggled and moved into her trying my very best to ignore the sweat.

“Of course I’m satisfied with you, you gave me everything I could hope for and you made coming here the best possible experience,” I kissed her neck, with a smile, she kissed the stop of my head as I sighed. This year has been great even with the ups and downs, but I honestly wouldn’t have it any other way. Ash was indescribable she was sort of perfect person for me.

“Yeah, I know I’m pretty awesome,” I rolled my eyes at her cocky expression and her stupid grin.

“Shut up Ash,” She always had to ruin the mood but I guess she wouldn’t be Ash without it, although it is a tad bit annoying.

 “Oh shit,” she jumped out the bed and ran into the bathroom, I fell back on the bed as she slammed the door behind her while shouting an half apology and a grunt. I sighed and there goes the mood again. I shook my head stifling my laughs as I heard her curse to the heavens about the pits of hell  flowing out her butt.

=======================================================================

sorry for the long wait School has started again so I am a little busy with work. also for those who have asked to read the r section for chapter 24 i believe, i will be posting it in a different section i have to rewrite the scene a little though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 367 12
Spencer has a huge secret and she's hiding it from her best friend Ashley. Spencer finally has the courage to tell her best friend, let's see how t...
5.4K 599 26
Her whole life shatters into a million pieces after the death of not only her best friend but the love of her life. She keeps wondering, what does on...
151K 5K 18
"Riley?" I asked and she looked up from her phone. One of her eyebrows was raised. "Yes?" she asked and that confirmed it. I felt like I couldn't br...
486K 15.8K 40
Luna and Sapphire are what you'd call complete opposites. Not to mention one of them isn't exactly human. These two were brought together by a tragic...