Stuck

By SnowingLight

"you're digging yourself a grave. you know that, right?" "yeah." |snowinglight 2014| achievements:... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven

fifty

33 3 0
By SnowingLight

after, reading what james wrote for her, she thanked chris and left for home. she spent most of the night, tossing and turning, trying to catch some sleep. but, after an hour spent on useless attempts of trying to sleep, she ended up crying and remembering all of the good memories of james. after awhile, she just fell to sleep covered in dried up tears and snot.

she woke up the next days, going to school, and denying any feelings that she had for him. however, that all changed during english, once upon a time, when she had to write a letter about her feelings toward somebody. 

she decided to spend her english time writing about her "feelings" on him. while she was writing her letter, she realized how much she probably did like him. after she finished writing the letter, she was about to turn in her letter to the teacher; when she noticed that it wasn't there on her desk. instead it was in the hands of a blushing chris who was reading her letter. 

so, she tried to quickly get back her letter from chris. except, chris who is about 10 inches taller than her didn't really give her a chance too. so, when he decided to hold his arm with the letter out farther. 

she was scared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 1.4K 40
Have you ever encountered mad love? No, not the kind with butterflies in your belly and a sweet thrill, or even the relationship between two loving h...
7.7K 717 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
29 0 12
"He killed himself because of me Brian, it should have been me hanging myself not him"I say holding the note. "Forever"he says as he places his lips...
1.3M 66.7K 37
We all have someone who is hidden in the bottom of our hearts. When we think of him, we will always feel a little pain inside, but still we can't for...