Translucent #Billionaire Seri...

By Daisyinks

*STAND ALONE NOVEL* •NOTE Suitable for readers preferring slow, detailed and intense content. "I don't share... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chpater 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilouge

Chapter 28

34.3K 1.6K 155
By Daisyinks

I stir the boiling spaghetti and cut few Broccoli to make the sauce. I chop tomatoes and capsicums and gently mix them in a container. I decide to add oreganos and few green chillies. I check the spaghetti and look at my wrist watch, it's been three minutes now, they need more time to be cooked. I sigh and stand there at the kitchen counter, I grab an ice pack and roll it on my forehead. It was 7:30 in the evening and I was tiered, my body ached. The staff didn't show up today and I didn't find Terence in the morning.  Yesterday's dishes were not done , the kitchen counter wasn't cleaned. I didn't want to do any of the work, how can he just ask me clean his house. His. I woke up late today. I was on FaceTime with mom last night and we had a lot to talk about. We just straight away spent three hours talking and I slept at around 1:00. I heated last night left overs for breakfast and tried my best to ignore the untidy house.  But, I  liked my surroundings clean and atlast I gave in and mopped the place. I put the used dishes in a dishwasher and tidied the kitchen.

After completing my shift in Konglich I was more than  exhausted regardless I decided to cook
myself dinner. The weather was somber and angry. The thunderstorms made me shut all the windows and drape curtains. The sound of the rain pelting on the ground and window shields grew harder. Terence's house still was very much new to me And especially a place so eerie like this..it will take time for me to adjust to the surroundings.

I wore a thin sleeve cotton top and shorts. Terence comes back late at nights and the staff were absent. I was alone in his big, scary home. I enjoyed cooking myself some hot dinner. Times like this I loved watching romantic films. Chick flicks too. I make a mental note to watch one tonight.

I switch off the gas. Just when I decide to add cheese to the mixed up sauce I hear the door bell ring. I grow alert. I grab my robe and wear it. I hesitantly head towards the door, I contemplate on opening it but chose to risk it anyways.

I unlock the security system code and slightly peep out. I see the silhouette of a man, the strong whiff of his smell had me take an involuntary step back in euphoria. I instantly feel goosebumps when I take in the familiarity of the essence. I stand there paralysed not knowing what to do, I didn't expect him so early. His thumping on the sleek door grows and I push the door open. I find his single tall frame standing alone and abandoned. The low lights of the corridor did no justice in showing his face, he looked shady. Scary. I nervously tuck my strands behind my ear and step back giving him space to step in.

He slowly,almost cautiously steps inside. I take in his attire, he looked devilish. His usually well kept hair was disturbed, first two buttons of his shirt were undone. His sleeves were rolled upwards exposing his tanned, muscled forearms. His one hand consciously rested  in his pocket while his other hand had a suit dangling on it. I meet his eyes which were cold upon me. The unemotional grey fumes pinned me with an unknown intensity. I felt the hair on my neck rise. His stare had some sinful intentions to it. His eyes on me made me tingly in all the right places. I physically felt it impossibly to take in the energy. I turn around and give him space to enter. He slowly passes by, his body heat kissed mine. I unconsciously rub my arms.
Once inside, I close the door and lock it. I grow alarmed when he stands there uprooted, feet planted firmly on the floor.The strong blows of wind was the only sound heard. I didn't know what to say, what to do. The tension hung heavily in the air. Despite my pent up anger towards him I grow concerned seeing his devilish form. I wanted to ask him if he was alright, the words were on the tip of my tongue but I refrained. We need to be formal, we are strangers who unfortunately share a house. He isn't my concern and he is definitely not my business. I decide to head back to kitchen but my steps pause when I take in his drenched form. He was wet, the droplets of water that pooled near the heel of his shoes were now spreading on the dark wooden floor.

"You need to get rid of your clothes! You will catch cold..." my voice surprisingly comes out soft, the underlying worry could be noticed. My concern falls deaf to his ears and he without a word enters the living and sits on his regal black chair. I decide not to spike him, he looked flammable now. I silently head back to the kitchen and resign to making pasta. Once done I serve it in a glassware, I decide to Leave some for him. He probably must be hungry. It's just the compassionate side of me that's kicking in, at least that's what I try to reassure myself.  Once done, I stand there not able to move. That man will fall sick if he doesn't change his clothes and I bet he is sitting there gazing at nothing. Stubborn male! My mind was in chaos. I desperately wanted to knock sense in him. Huffing my breath I grab a bowl and fill it with water, I place it on the cookstove. I will make him some soup, if I let him be I'm sure I'll find him lifeless tomorrow. It's not like I'm helping him or I'm growing weary because of his aloof attitude towards himself, I just want to do my part so that the guilt won't eat me away. I want us to be decent acquaintances and this can be my first step. I chop few vegetables and add them in the water. Soon enough the chicken soup is all ready. The steam was rising off the cup and I carefully place it in a serving plate. I place a spoon In the container and grab peeper. It will shoo away the cold.

I started growing nervous. Terence was an unpredictable man and being alone with him, right this moment, in his den..seemed fatal. I shake my head, I shouldn't have second thoughts about it. I made this for him and I will give it to him. Period.

I hesitantly head to the living area. The strong lights of the house glowed in the catastrophic weather. His legs were  sprawled on the table in front of him while he puffed cigarette without a care. The smoke had me nauseous. I crinkle my nose and try to wave it away.
He notices my presence but doesn't spare me a glance. I open my mouth but nothing comes out. I awkwardly stand there not knowing what to do. I slowly start approaching him and he blows the thick fumes away. I had an aversion to men who smoked. I turn my face away from him.

Once reaching him I set the cup on the table. His wet clothes were now glued to him like a second skin.

"Terence, please change your clothes you might fall sick and here I bought you some chicken soup." I nervously whisper. I fumbled my fingers together. He doesn't reply, his eyes were lost. The dangerous thunders frightens the dark sky, While I support myself with my arms. Terence sits their unbothered. Unaffected.

"Terence, Mr.Rodriguez..please" I don't know why I'm doing this, I don't know why I'm pleading in front of him for him. I don't know why I love to degrade myself like this. Regardless I don't move.

"Terence—

"—WHY do you care!" I jerk. His thunderous voice dominated the cold, haunting silence and I immediately take a step back. His tone matched the weather outside. I gulp looking at his face, it was hidden in the darkness of the night yet his grey eyes stand out.

"I just—
My voice comes out in a weak plea

"LEAVE!" He throws away his half smoked cigarette on the dark red carpet. The burning end touches the cloth and I immediately move aside. It was close to my feet. I don't say a word I helplessly stand there. His facade was slipping, his face started burning hot. I try to push the bowl toward him and that's it.

He throws the bowl down and the delicate glass piece breaks. It alarms me. The hot liquid stained the rich cloth underneath his shoes. My nostrils start flaring, what does he think about himself.

"You are a brat sir!" I spit those words to him and not even a second he catches my hand in his unforgiving grip. I yelp feeling his strong fingers hold my delicate wrist in a dead grip. His wet sleeves rubbed against my naked arm making a chill so deep run down my spine. I wriggle trying to free my hand while he stands up eating my small stature away. I crane my neck but don't meet his eyes.

"Keep your mouth in check! Get that!?" He grits his teeth. His jaw was clenched in anger.My eyes meet his ragging threatening ones and mine  unconsciously widen looking at the redness in them. Before I could utter a word he pulls me close, so close that I cold feel his heart beat. Hear the human side of him. The physically beating part of him.

Our chests were inches away. Our breaths were mixed. Our eyes challenged each other. Our souls clashed. Our bodies were on fire.

And then..

Something shifts in the air.

I start panting. My eyes don't waver from his. They were fixed on him. Only on him. And right that moment I caught him. Caught him Vulnerable. I caught him. I caught him defeated. His eyes...They held anger, they held grief.

But they held something..

I caught Him expressing.

He eyes dip into my cleavage and I immediately move away from him. He doesn't let me And cages me in his death grip .

His eyes peer into mine with an unknown intensity, intensity I was never accustomed to. Energy I have never known. An ache I never felt, never experienced before. His beautiful grey specks were tiered, dizzy but burning. His wet strands fall smoothly on his forehead and right at that moment I captured him. He looked like I man I can read. He looked like an emotional being who had a beating heart. Right that moment he didn't look like a stone.
He looked like a weary man
A hopeless, helpless man
Unconsciously my fingers itch to tuck those tendrils away, he continuous to eye me with unfathomable intensity, unfiltered ferocity But this time I look at him with gentleness. My eyes soften and his glare holes.

"You have to start looking at yourself Terence. Vomiting hate won't do you good.."

"And Who are you to tell me that!" My lips slightly curl.

"Your wife.."
His hold tightens. His eyes suddenly hold a sinister glint.

"wife?" He slyly smiles. His lips curve upwards  schemingly.

"Yes, regardless of your personality I vowed to—

"Then sleep with me Mrs.Rodriguez. Give me sex" a loud gasp escapes my lips. His evil stare eats my reaction away. And thats when I notice something.His breath smelled like alcohol.

He was drunk.

"Take care of my needs like my wife. Strip bare for me! Let me be inside—
I immediately shut his mouth. My face grows red in anger and embarrassment. I didn't know what to say. He was talking foul with me. I wriggle  out of his hold. I'm done with this! I'm done with his audacious behaviour. And then he utters..

"Leave me. Fucking do it like everyone does. Cowards" His voice painfully whispers. I immediately stop. I still for a second not knowing what to do. Like everyone does..I look into his eyes and was taken aback by the hurricane of hurt and helplessness in them. Taken aback by the intensity of those grey orbs.

His eyes were his windows.
But right now he didn't shut them, he left them bare..

He looked so powerless...so feeble. His eyes held a longing, longing for something..I...

Pain.

And then me masks it away.

Like he usually does..
He shuts the window, blocks everything out.

I don't think twice and take him in my arms. I hug him. What am I doing..this is Terrence Rodriguez, he is an evil man. But something about that look..something about him made me weak. Made me surrender.

"Leave me Nevaeh. Do it right now. I'm serious get away from me." His muffled voice comes out in an stubborn whisper. His lips move against the delicate skin of my neck.

"Shh..be calm" I soothingly whisper. My hands tremble while suddenly my eyes well up not able to take the intensity, depth of the moment. I hold him tight. The thunders rumbled mercilessly in the inked sky.
His muscular body makes my womb clench deliciously,while I shut my eyes trying to block the feeling. He is  strong. He is hard but right now..he is the weak one.

His voice calms down a little and I hear him whispering randomly in oblivion. I hold his body and help him on the couch. He lightly holds on to me while I run my fingers into his hair. They were silky and so so soft. It calmed him down and his eyes slowly..start closing. I remove his shoes and lay him down properly. I run upstairs and get my comforter and drape it on his tall, built body. I bring along few drugs and a dry towel. I help him sit up and make him gulp few drugs. I wipe his wet body. His hair, his face, neck...

I sigh and look at the time, it was eight thirty but the city was dead silent. The lights were off..doors were shut.

It looked lifeless now...

It was raining heavily . The loud thunders thankfully stopped but I knew the storm was yet to come.

************

What do you think!

I made the chapter mildly intense. Hope you guys like it..and also finally a glimpse of Terence's personality.

What do you think Nevaeh will do now?

Please VOTE, your votes keep me motivated..

And your comments..they keep me sane!!
Also please do tell me what your expectations, theories are...

They help me shape the plot and the characters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

989K 28K 42
"You're mine , you know that don't you, mine. Tell me whose are you?" Lord Benjamin said looking at me with a heated gaze. "I'm my own person , I'm...
191K 4K 34
So yes this is a student/ teacher relationship it's not really like the others so please read and give it a chance! Never know if you don't read!! N...
3.1K 209 21
[18+] Nevaeh Sinclair came back home and was already tired of everything. Her mother, her mother's multiple different partners that come in and out o...
496K 18.2K 26
*No one messes with fire and goes unburnt.* "Twenty four hours is my most generous offer to you." He says with no trace of pity in his tone. Her eyes...