MyStreet (My Aphmau fanfic) B...

By DJfox012

Wow Blues still alive what a surprise! Let's see what kind of trouble he gets himself into now! More

Chapter #1: New Opportunity
Chapter #2: Moving Houses
Chapter #3: Meeting The Neighbors
Chapter #4: I Claimed Him First
Chapter #5: Out With The Boys
Chapter #6: Scared To Be Alone With him
Chapter #7: Nightmares Coming True?
Chapter #9: Haunting Memories
Chapter #10: Home Sweet Home
Chapter #11: An Unexpected Visitor
Chapter #12: Sometimes People Do Dumb Things
Chapter #13: Here Again...
Chapter #14: Christmas Soon
Chapter #15: List Of friends
Chapter #16: Christmas Shopping
Chapter #17: The Christmas Cats
Chapter #18: Getting Mugged
Chapter #19: My Savior Is An Idiot
Chapter #20: Getting Fixed Up
Chapter #21: Party Time!
Chapter #22: Petal's Keeping A Secret
Chapter #23: They're what?!
Chapter #24: More Presents?!
Chapter #24 1/2: Meanwhile...
Chapter #25: You Love Me?
Chapter #26: Quickly! We've Gotta Go!
Chapter #27: The Affects Of Red.
Chapter #28: Rebel Causing Havoc
Chapter #29: A Protector...?
Chapter #30: Playing Games
Chapter #31: An Unwanted Visitor
Chapter #32: Unexpected Fun Time~
Chapter #33: Le-Levi! No!
Chapter #34: I Don't Like It Here
Chapter #35: The Man...
Chapter #36: The Victims.. Pt.1
Chapter #37: The Victims... Pt. 2
Chapter #38: Malcolm's Oppsies
Chapter #39: The Worst Of It
Chapter #40: I'm To Blame...
Chapter #41: Where The Hell Am I...?
Chapter #42: Valentines day~

Chapter #8: The Tourture She's Been Through

16 0 0
By DJfox012

⚠️Trigger warning: Talk of rape⚠️

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

I got up and walked down the stairs Red no! don't! Don't worry Blue, I can't do much in this puny body. So.... I'll just do what I can. I smirked Red please! I'm begging you. Please don't do anything sexual! He's a stranger! I barely know him! You know him Blue, he was your High school friend and you saw him in university a few times. So?? I forget him! I know nothing about him!

"Uh... Blue?" Zane spoke out "Hm? Yeeees?" "Your voice seems... different..." Zane looked at me confused, then he looked me up and down once more "A-And I thought you went up stairs to put a shirt on!" Zane blushed trying not to stare "You like what you see?" Red held out his arms causing Zane to blush heavily "W-What do you mean...? Do I enjoy seeing your ribs threw your skin?" "Hey! It's not my fault Blue never works out!" Red broke character "What do you mean... you Are Blue..." ""Not exactly sweetheart, I'm more fun" Red walked over to Zane and sat in his lap, pinning his wrists down "H-Hey!" Zane yelled trying to pull his hands out of Red's grip.

Red! What're you doing?! I'm going to give this guy a fun ride, what does it look like? Red! You need to stop! No not until I get what I want. "You ready for a fun time honey" Zane instantly shook his head "N-No, Not really... Not unless it's the real Blue" Zane emitted but quickly started to blush "I-I m-mean... N-No not at all!" Zane once again tried to get out of Red's grip "Nice try but while I'm in control this puny body has more strength, dispite it's small size. Get ready for a joy ride" Red smirked holding Zanes two hands in his one, Red ripped off Zanes mask and tossed it to the side kissing Zane Red stop! He doesn't want it! He said he would if it was the real you so... how about I give you back the control? W-what no not while- 

I gained my control back and instantly pulled away from Zanes mouth, letting go of his hands, tears in my eyes "I-I'm sorry... I let it happen... I couldn't control him..." "Your eyes are no longer red... they're two different colours again... was that not you before?" I shook my head vigorously "N-No! I would n-never do anything to you that you didn't want... I-I just..." Zane grabbed my wrists and pushed me off of him, putting my back on the couch.

He started to kiss me, I was surprised and shocked. He quickly broke the kiss "S-Sorry... I just..." Zane blushed looking away guilt in his eyes "Continue... I want you to make me yours" I whispered in his ear, his face flushed red and he quickly got off coughing "S-Sorry! t-too much...?" Zane nodded quickly "I-I'm so sorry! I-I just was..... I just... nevermind..." "Zane!" There was a knock at the door and Zane went to open it, I don't know if he noticed but his mask was still off...

Zane opened the door and looked at the person standing outside "Yes Miku~Chan?" "I need you to come over like right-" she looked at Zane then back at me "Oh... um" Miku smirked "Am I interrupting something?" "What?" Zane blushed "Why would you ask?" "Well, your little cutie of a boyfriend over there is shirtless and your mask is off, you said the only reason you take off that mask is to either wash it, eat or... as you once said before to kiss someone" "I..." Zane blushed "I did say that but actually he ripped it off my face. I just forgot to put it back on, Anyways please back to what you were saying"

"I need you to come over right now, Corals having another one of her intense breakdowns..." "I'll be right over, should I bring Blue?" "I don't think... if he comes over he has to stay in the toy room with Maikai, Benjiman and Maddie" "Ok I'll do that" I replied quickly running up the stairs, grabbing the wolf hoodie and white shirt. I put both on running back downstairs. Zane and Miku were walking out of the door, Zane put his mask back on. I quickly followed them.

As soon as we walked into the house I could hear crying "Coral!" Zane spoke up running into the kitchen "Z-Zane..." The woman spoke between sobs "come on, this way" Miku guided me in the opposite direction of the kitchen, but I didn't follow right away "I-I can s-smell a-another person" she growled softly, her growl breaking back into tears "Its just a friend of mine" Zane said in a calming tone "Show your face!"she yelled, I walked out from around the corner and she gasped, her ears falling down as she started to cry more.

I instantly felt like shit I slowly backed up "M-My Knight" My eyes widened and I spoke my voice shaking "P-Princess?" "Y-You left me..." "I'm sorry!" I started to cry "I didn't want to I really didn't but my brother... stop paying l... a-and I was kicked out... I-I sorry, I'm so so sorry" Coral got out of the chair and hugged me "I missed you..." "W-What...?" "I really did... You were my knight in shining armour... as soon as you left me Bento... he... finally got what he wanted...." she whispered in my ear.

"N-No... I'm so sorry I should've stayed, I should've told the police it was him, I'm so sorry! This is all my fault!" I let go of the weredog and held my head tightly "Blue no, Its not your fault, it's no one's fault but mine... Cosmo was keeping me safe after you left... but we got into a fight and well... I stopped talking to Cosmo, Bento found it a perfect time to strike... and that he did...... I now have two kids..." "What?!" I yelped but covered my mouth "They're two... twins" "Blue! what are you doing? I thought I- Oh... Coral, you ok?" "Yes... thanks to Blue...." "Can you get the twins for me?" "Of course. Benji, Mads come on your mom wants you" Miku walked off and after a few seconds one kid came running down the hall, one shyly following, the one that was running ran into a wll falling onto his butt.

"Benji!" Coral scolded "I thought I told you to walk if you didn't want me to cut your hair" "Sorry ma..." He said looking up, holding his bangs out of his face with his small hand, his hair was shaved on the sides but the top was long and over his eyes his hair was magenta and black with a yellow streak in it, he wore a blue and dark blue striped shirt and Blue sweat pants. Under his hair he had a pair of purple glasses. He had cream deer ears and a deer tail. "Come on Maddie, it's ok. He's one of mommies old friends"

Maddie came out from around the corner and Coral picked her up, she wore a pair of light blue glasses her hair was cream mixed with a bit of brown she had dark brown weredog ears and a curly brown dog tail, it looked exactly like Basils tail her eyes were violet and she had little deer stubs on her head. She wore a purple shirt with a white bunny on it, and a back fluffy skirt, tights with stars on them and socks with small bows on them. I kneeled down and smiled at the one pup, I was scared since my bandana was off, it was no where to be found.

"Hi, I'm Blue" I spoke in a soft tone "Uncle Zane! Your here!" Benjiman ran passed me and up to Zane hugging his legs his ear twitching "I heard from mama Mika~Chan that your were a human cat!" Zane laughed "I see Miku told you about the potion she tricked me into using" Maddie nodded smiling "Shh it's ok" I heard Miku's voice getting louder as she walked down the hall. When she turned the corner she was cradling a baby, he had a black cat ear, a blue and black wolf ear they were curled like a puppy and kitten ears were when they were young. He had two tails, a black cat tail unlike his moms who was white and a black and blue wolf tail the little bit of hair he had was black and orange mint blue squished between those two colours.

He was swaddled in a blanket his arms free to move "This is my son Maikai" Miku~Chan carefully held her baby "Awe, he's so cute" I smiled "I would love to babysit these guys sometime! I'm a great babysitter! I mean I did take care of babies when I was twelve for a job" "Twelve?" Miku asked, I nodded "I was a responsible child" Miku laughed a tad "Mhm, seeing how you are now I really don't think so" "Ok you'll regreat that" I mumbled crossing my arms.

"Anyways, I was super happy to see you guys again, but I really do want to get back to Zanes. I've had enought human interaction for one day" Benjiman cocked his head "What's human interaction?" he asked looking up a Zane "What your doing right now" Zane replied "Blue is right, we should be getting back, I'm glad we helped you Coral, and it was nice seeing you Ben and Mad and you too Kai" Miku kind of gave Zane the death glare "Sorry... Mai" Zane smiled awkwardly "We should get going" Zane waved followig me out of the house.

Once I got into Zanes house I looked around, my breakfast was still on the coffee table and the T.V. was just how Zane left it... on. I turned around Zane grabbed my wrists, I was confused He's going for it you idiot! What do you mean? If you can't guess from me saying that then you deserve to figure out yourself. Wait! What do you mean Red!?  I felt myself being backed up until the couch took out my legs and I fell, Zane falling on top of me, He took his mask back off and tossed it onto the coffee table "Can I take you up on the offer before, or is it over due?" He spoke seductively.

I don't know how to respond!  Here. Let me. Red took over quickly smirking "Of course baby, make me yours"Red said with confidence than he handed me back control W-Wait! Red no! I didn't know what I was saying before I- I felt a bite at my neck but instead of moaning I yelped "O-Ow! My burn" I spoke "Right, I'll be careful then" No... Please I change my mind! It's too late now you idiot, you shouldn't of aloud me to say that if this isn't what you want. Well I didn't really have a choice! I felt my thigh get grabbed, Zanes hand lightly trailing up and down as he started to lightly suck on the opposite side of my neck "Mmhm" I moaned softly.

I felt his hand find it's way to my crotch he lightly cupped me through my pants, making me thrust up "Ah ah ah. frisky now are we?" Zane asked against my neck he spoke in a calm but upset tone "... N-No...?" I tried to act like I wasn't lustful "Mhm sure, am I going to have to punish you?" My eyes widened "Ah, I see I have your attention now" Zane closed his eye then opened it his glance instantly softening, and turning into a worried expression. "Are you ok?" I was breathing heavily "Y-Yes.. I-I'm fine" I said between quietly between sobs. "I'll stop, espically if your crying, I'm not going to do something your now truely comfortably with" "Crying? I-Im not crying" I tried to deny but even I knew I was I just couldn't help it what he said reminded me... of...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 125 22
Kai is living in a hell... What will happen when he meets Zane?
131K 4.5K 50
{ Old and ew, read at your own risk!! } "All my life has been heartache. Since when did it become so interesting and colorful?" "I usually try to lo...
616K 18.4K 29
You moved out of your old house because you thought that your mother would feel better taking care of fewer kids. Not really knowing where to move be...
6.7K 106 18
Zane Ro'maeve is abused by his father. Travis Valkrum is possessed by a blood-thirsty demon. Can these two boys find love through the pain?