Just Don't Ask {Damijon!}

By JasonP43

"Never ask questions you don't want the answer to" Its been a few years since the Supersons first teamed up... More

Foreword
Chapter 1: Questions
Chapter 2: Cave Training
Chapter 3: Tears Behind The Mask
Chapter 4: I Have To Do It.. Again??
Chapter 5: To Help A Friend
Chapter 6: Misconceptions
Chapter 7: Heist
Chapter 8: Answers
Author's Note (Next Chapter is Up)
Chapter 9: Not Enough.
Chapter 10: Steps
author's note.
Chapter 11: "Courtship"
Chapter 12: Secret Boyfriends
Author's Note
mini Author's note
Chapter 13: You're Mine.
Chapter 14: The Rose Letter
Chapter 15: Mommy Issues
Chapter 16: Bent But Not Broken
Chapter 17: The Boy With Fire in His Eyes
Chapter 18: Damian's little helper
Chapter 19: Stitches and Scars
Author's Note
Want More?
Bonus Chapter: Better Late Than Never (Part 1)
Want More?

Final Chapter: Just Don't Ask

4.9K 159 186
By JasonP43

A/N: Before you read this, I'd just like to thank everyone who read this story. I loved writing it, and it means a lot to me that you guys loved reading it. -Jason

P.S check out my chapter "Dancing in The Dark" in my Jondami week 2019 entry story if you wanna see the alternate tragic version of how this story ends. Also check out the chapter before that for some context.

Damian Wayne watched as the cloak of night took over the sky, drowning the darkness in a sea of stars.

"Nightfall." Normally, Damian loved this time of day. He was at element, but not tonight. Tonight he felt anything but comfort.

He wasn't sure if he was prepared, he wasn't sure if he was ready to face them. To know what they think, to let them know about how he fell in love with his best friend. To know who'll support them and who'll drive them apart.

Damian let out a wistful sigh before turning away from the window, his eyes resting on the boy in front if the mirror, hopelessly trying to buckle his slacks.

"Mmmnn.. Dami! Can you help me with this?" Jon called out to his boyfriend, sticking out his tongue ever so slightly to better focus.

Damian felt a smile tugging at the corners of his lips, reminding himself he was going to do this not just for him but for his boyfriend, for Jon, for his Superboy and he'd be damned if he was going to let cold feet stop him.

"TT. Seriously Kent? Still need someone to dress you?" Damian teased playfully, making his way towards his boyfriend. "Wait- Jon relax, you're going to rip it."

"No.. I just need- to fix- this stupid-" Jon was cut off as both boys heard the distinct sound of fabric tearing.

"Haha- whoops?" Jon asked more than said, as he looked at Damian.

Damian rolled his eyes "For most people, ruining one's suit a few hours before a ball would be disastrous. Thus most people are careful with their formal dress." Damian said, walking past Jon.

"Hey! Most people have like- super strength and stuff!" Jon shot back, dropping his ruined slacks to the floor.

"However, most people don't have a Wayne for a boyfriend." Damian said confidently, opening his wardrobe revealing a plethora of formal wear, ranging from Burberry tuxedos to Valentino suits.

"Woahhhh! Dami- why do you have so many uhm suits and stuff?" Jon asked.

"Me and my father's countless public appearances outside of costume requires me to have that many." Damian answered. "Now, take your pick."

"Wait- you mean..?" Jon asked, walking closer.

"Yes, now hurry up. We're going to run late." Damian said, gesturing for his boyfriend to choose.

Jon sifted through the numerous suits before settling on a white Polo Ralph Lauren three-piece Tux with a black waistcoat. In sharp contrast to Damian's own Black Kiton Tux.

"Hm." Damian hummed, surprised.

"What?" Jon asked, putting it on.

"I'm surprised you picked something decent. I was worried you'd choose a red Hawaiian shirt or something." Damian teased.

"Dami! You don't have a red Hawaiian shirt here." Jon exclaimed, gesturing at the wardrobe.

"Hm. Touche." Damian said, smirking and pinching his boyfriend's cheek. "Now come on, I'll help you get dressed."

"I mean- I can do it myself.." Jon said.

"Can you though?" Damian raised a brow, as he watched Jon attempt to put on the waistcoat like a pair of boxers.

Jon watched Damian's face as he tried to wear it as a hat, expecting to understand if it's right or wrong based on that. Damian simply shook his head.

"Look, here. Let me help." Damian let out a small laugh, as he pulled his boyfriend closer to himself. Dressing him up, and straightening his bowtie.

"There. Now you look at least.. mildly presentable." Damian teased.

"Mildly presentable? You mean overly adorable!" Jon said jokingly flashing his boyfriend a wink, a blush unexpectedly appearing on his boyfriend's cheeks.

"Yes- well, we'd best get going." Damian said, hurrying to the door before Jon stopped him.

"Wait, Dami.. are you nervous?" He asked his boyfriend.

"No." Damian said bluntly, trying to lie to not worry Jon.

"Dami... you know you can't lie to me." Jon said sweetly, cocking his cheek to the side.

Damian only grumbled, a deep blush on his cheeks.
"Don't be, ok? I'll be right here." Jon said, cupping his boyfriend's cheek, cool sapphires meeting steely emeralds.

"Mmmn.. ok" Damian finally relented.

"Good!" Jon said, planting a quick kiss on his boyfriend's lips before leading him outside.

Both boys stood behind Wayne Manor, both their fathers and all of Damian's brothers already in the watchtower.

"Ready?" Damian asked, giving his boyfriend's hand a light sqeeze.

"Ready as I'll ever be!" Jon said, as both boys were boom tubed up to the watchtower.

The normally busy command center and main base of operations of the justice league was for once, not a stress-filled bunker in space.

Lights strewn around, a massive snack bar on one side of room currently being ravaged by Barry Allen and Garfield Logan.

They were late, people were already dancing, drinking and just having a great time.

Artemis and Wally dancing like they owned the place, The Question and Huntress earned a few curious stares and even Bart Allen and Jaime Reyes found the guts to take to the dance floor.

The last batch of Dancers retired to refreshment table- or what was left of it.

(A/N: play the song while you read)

The song All about us by he is we began to play as Damian and Jon exchanged a knowing look,  they led each other to the dance floor.

"Ready?" Jon asked, placing a hand on his boyfriend's waist, with the other, intertwining his fingers with Damian's.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Damian smiled, echoing his boyfriend's words. Placing a hand on his boyfriend's shoulder. Intertwining his fingers with Jon's.

"Hey, Bruce!" Clark called out to his friend, looks like our sons are having a friendly dance.

Batman simply smiled at his long time-friend, resting an arm on the counter as they watched their sons.

The boy's began to glide across the dance floor, moving perfectly in sync with the music, Jon leading his older yet shorter friend despite being less experienced.

"Uhm bruce..?" Clark asked.

"Hm."

"I.. don't think that's just a friendly dance."

The boys locked eyes as the song progressed each step they took had purpose, despite the countless eyes watching them they decided to focus solely on each other, entranced by the magic of the moment.

Jon felt himself smile, a giggle escaping his lips, Damian being affected by his boyfriend's contagious smile, did the same.

The boys felt themselves fall in love all over again, leaning in towards each other, their lips meeting in a warm, loving kiss and for a single moment.. one perfect moment, everything was good.

"Yes. It would seem so." Bruce said bluntly as people cheered in surprise and awe. Dick letting out a gasp.

"My baby's finally all grown up...!" Dick teared up, as Jason patted his overly attached brother on the shoulder.

"Haha! See?!" Bart said punching his best friend on the shoulder.

"Ouch!" Jaime said, rubbing his arm.

"I told you it'd be completely crash by now!" Bart said before following up "so.. Ese? How about that dance?!" He asked.

"Wha- hwa" Clark was at a loss for words, putting on his glasses just to make sure he was seeing straight. Turning to batman he spoke.

"Y-you knee about this?!" He asked.

Batman simply nodded, a knowing smile on his lips.

"How did you know about this?! How didn't I know about this!" Clark exclaimed, in utter shock but still wholeheartedly supporting his son's decisions.

Bruce turned to face clark, the smile not leaving his lips.

"You know what I learned after all these years raising teenagers?" Bruce said, before turning back to watch his son slow dance with his boyfriend, Robin wrapping his boyfriend in a loving embrace, Jon letting out a sweet giggle in response.

"I'm the world's greatest detective, but when it comes to your son's lovelife?" Batman asked no one in particular.

"Just don't ask."

A/N: Hello everyone, Jason here. Wow, I can't believe its finally finished. Writing this was one wild ride, and honestly I loved every single minute of it. And I'm glad you guys enjoyed this story enough to see it through the end. I'd just like to thank everyone who supported this, it really means a lot to me that you enjoy my works. So, thanks. Till next we meet. -Jason ❤

A/N: Heyo! Jason here, if you enjoy my work, please consider sending me a donation! It really motivates me to keep on writing, even just 1 dollar means a lot.

Or, if you'd like a fully personalized story we can work that out too. Starting at just 5 dollars you can tell me what type of story you'd like, and I'll make it for you, updates once a week. Just send me a message on here or telegram, after the donation has been confirmed we can talk about your story.

Paypal: JasonPfur43@gmail.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 218 5
❝ once upon a spring day, i'll see you again ❞ jaeyeol misses hyungseok. it's only a matter of time before he wakes from the coma, right? it has to b...
561K 34.2K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
21.4K 704 26
Jinhwan was just trying to find a new job, he didn't realize he signed up for his tall handsome new boss Hanbin who is seemingly interested in him. W...
160K 4.5K 35
Y/N L/N is a new student. She never expected to make new friends or get closed to somebody. but then she meets 7 boys. All of them becomes friends an...