Pinky Promise - Park Jimin FF...

By Bangtanboycrazy

Just as easily as a promise is made, it can be broken. "Pinky promise?" I extended my pinky out to him with... More

|TWO|
|THREE|
|FOUR|
|FIVE|
|SIX|
|SEVEN|
|EIGHT|
|NINE|
|TEN|
|ELEVEN|
|TWELVE|
|THIRTEEN|
|FOURTEEN|
|FIFTEEN|
|SIXTEEN|
|SEVENTEEN|
|EIGHTEEN|
|NINETEEN|
|TWENTY|
|TWENTY-ONE|
|TWENTY-TWO|

|ONE|

199 6 9
By Bangtanboycrazy

New Target

*Jimin's POV*

I sat at my desk in my swivel chair, working hard on some homework that's due tomorrow morning.

Nice job, Jimin.
You procrastinate all break long and now you're here, cramming your brain on the final day before school tomorrow.
Congrats.
You suck at life.

I let out a loud sigh of utter exhaustion as my phone's shrill ring breaks through the tense silence, ruining my focus.

I grab the phone off the table and scoot my chair back, groaning in exasperation as the chair spins to face my now open bedroom window.

I look down at the caller ID before answering the phone.

"Hyung!" the voice yells.

"Aish! Tae. What do you want? You interrupted me in the middle of work." I rub my temples to cure the slight headache forming there as a result of staring at the little words lining the sheets of paper.

"Wha-? Why do I always supposedly 'want' something? Can't I just call to check up on you?" Taehyung snapped.

I stand up from my chair and walk closer to the floor-to-ceiling window, feeling the cool breeze brush against my skin and face. It was actually kinda soothing if I'm being honest.

"No." I stated expressionlessly.

"I'm hurt." Taehyung faked a cry, producing an eyeroll in my nature.

"Okay, but in all honesty, you're right. I didn't just call to check up on you."

"Obviously. What's up?"

Taehyung cleared his throat. "You've got another mission."

I let out a groan and lean my head against the window frame.

"Ugh! Again? Fine. What are my orders?"

I could hear him snickering at my cries of frustration from the other end of the line.

"Um. Well. Honestly, there's not really much info in here."

I could hear Taehyung clicking on a computer mouse like crazy.

"All it says here is that there may be a possible new target in our area for you to keep your eye on."

I comb my fingers through my hair, exposing my forehead in the process.

"That sounds incredibly vague. Is there any more information?"

"Umm kind of. It says that whoever it is is moving into the house nextdoor to you...today."

I cross my free arm over my chest. "So basically I'm just stalking them."

"Not stalking. Spying. Don't forget, you chose this pathway."

I scoffed. "Did not!"

"Did, too!"

I scoffed again. "Whatever."

"You just have to find out whether or not they're trying to burn our company down to the ground. Exactly like the past targets."

"So what if they're not?"

"Then they're free to go."

"And if they are?"

Silence came from the end of the line.
I felt goosebumps line my exposed forearms.

"Then you terminate them."

"Tae...I'm sure it won't get to be that extreme-"

"But you heard what Namjoon said."

"I-"

I sigh in defeat.
I can't argue with Namjoon's words.
Really.
I can't.
He's my leader.

"Yes. I understand."

"Sorry, Hyung."

I grew silent as my thoughts got the better of me.

"Good luck, Hyung. I'll see you on the other side."

Beep.
His voice stopped talking and the line went dead.

I sigh again, walking back over to the previously abandoned chair.
I slump into it again and spin around in it in an attempt to help my brain wrap around this newfound information.

"A new target?"

I repeat that question in my head.

Why isn't there any more information?
It's almost like they don't want me to know about them.
I don't even know their name.

I frown and reluctantly draw myself back up close to my desk to continue on in my work.

*Sang-Hee's POV*

"Yes, Dad?"

I pressed my phone up against my ear.

"Yes...
Ok........
I understand. . . .
No, really, it's not that hard......
But-....
Come on, Daddy! I'm not a child anymore! Can't you just let me live a little?"

I removed the phone from my ear as the vehicle rolled up and parked in the driveway of a very large house.
I can still hear my father's angry screams.
I took a deep breath and hung up on him.

You'll be paying for that later.

I shook off everything that had just taken place within the past few minutes.

This is my first time away from home...well, ever.
And I guess my family just wasn't ready for me to go.

But, yes!
Finally!
A break.
A vacation.

I can finally just relax and enjoy my stay here.

No more bosses.
No more strangers forcing me to do things against my will.
No more distractions.

And, for the love of God and all things holy:

NO.
MORE.
STUPID.
BOYS.

AN//: HI!
Hey, hello.
Welcome to another one of my BTS fanfictions.
Please know that this book is a work of FICTION which means none of the events taking place are really happening.
I will include many other different K-pop groups in this story (because I kinda really want to) including, but not limited to: Got7, NCT, Straykids, iKON, BLACKPINK, and Seventeen....Henry Prince Mak may or may not make a cameo appearance. You'll just have to be on the lookout.
Keep in mind that I do not own any of the groups in this book.
I'm simply a writer with a unique story on her mind.
Also, don't worry if you're confused already... that's the point. 😉
Anyways.
Sit tight, buckle up, and enjoy the wild ride of Pinky Promise.

-Mattea😘

WC: 779

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

873 23 4
"...wait! Too much...it's t-too much-ahhh!" I gasped. "I said I-I was ahhh sorry," I begged. He pulled away briefly to reply. "I know you did, baby b...
117K 10.9K 54
"You know my private pool doesn't have cameras on the wall Officer Jeon~ Don't hesitate, kiss me Officer Jeon~" "I will never let you die, Officer Je...
14.5K 1.1K 59
Have you ever wondered how far a person could go to get what he/she wants? Well let me tell you something, there's a boy name Park Jimin and Yoongi w...
1.3K 134 25
this story contains 18+ content.. It is a story about a tough girl (y/n) who is a spy and is tracking case of human trafficking & drugs smuggling. Na...