Anthony's Angel ✓

By QuinnCatcher

"Your job is simple really, just stay by my side." More

Dangerous Men Series Information
Introducing Anthony's Angel and the Italian Husband
Anthony's Angel
0. Book 1: Anthony's Angel and the Italian Husband
I. My Prince Smile
II. Separation
III. illegal Flirting
IV. Triplets
V. Merciless
VI. Endurance
VII. Wine and Dine
Role of a Big Sister (Part I)
Role of a Big Sister (Part II)
VIII. Devil's Proposal
IX. Sealing the Deal with a Kiss
X. Contract of Marriage
XI. Be Aggressive
XII. Seducing an Angel
XIII. Jellyfish
XIV. Fxxx Me
XV. Panties Wetter
XVI. First Night
XVII. The Wedding Part I
XVIII. The Wedding Part II
XIX. The Realization
XX. Minnie Mouse
XXI. The Trap
XXII. The Italian Mafia
XXIII. Clean Slate
XXIV. Alexander Kuznetsov
XXV. Pretty Little Thing
XXVI. Submissive Woman
XXVII. Punish You
XXVIII. The Big Apple
XXIX. Sugar Daddy
XXX. How Far
XXXI. Massive Tent
XXXII. Intelligent Responses
XXXIII. Don't Break
XXXIV. Influential Families
XXXV. Nasty Note
XXXVI. His Smile is Contagious
XXXVII. This is Not Real
XXXVIII. Mouth of a Seducer
XXXIV. A Little Saucy
XL. The Bully
XLI. Fake it till You Make it
XLII. Gold Digger
XLIII. No Tears
XLIV. Ocean Rich
XLV. Bite Me
XLVI. Nostalgia
XLVII. Good Stalking Habits
XLVIII. Broccoli
XLIX. Elaborate for Me
L. Crybaby
LI. Foreplay
LII. My Husband
LIII. Someone Like Him
LIV. A Sense of Familiarity
author's note
Anthony's Angel and the Cosa Nostra
0. Book 2: Anthony's Angel and the Cosa Nostra
I. Against all Odds
II. I'm but a Child
III. Memories of Me
V. Mrs.Maranzano
VI. Owie. Owie. Go Away
VII. I'm Miserable
VIII. A Storm
IX. Stefano De Luca
X. Husband's Acceptance
XI. Hating the Rival
XII. Raw Sushi
XIII. Disappointment
XIV. That Brat
XV. Defilement
author's note

IV. Happily Ever After

4.5K 176 35
By QuinnCatcher

Sweet is an understatement between Anthony and me.

He pinned me against him and ran his hands underneath my dress. I giggle loudly; my head throws back as he squeezes his face between my neck. My arms wrap tightly around him as my fingers trail down his spine, feeling the tense muscles.

There's a bloom of sweat on him, the curls of damp hair paste on his forehead. "Bend over," His voice. A deep tone, not threatening, but rather excessively enticing.

I grin against his neck as my fingers trail down his arms, forcing them to release me. Escaping his grip, I began walking back down the hallway and toward our bedroom.

He groans slightly. "Mio cuore," he's warning me to behave, but more in a playful manner.

Once I enter the bedroom, I flick off the lights. Anthony steps inside, and I push him against the wall. His eyes widen in surprise, but there's a glisten of amusement. Before he can respond, I bit at his bottom lip. I step back. "Follow me," I command him.

He chuckles and decides to play along as I walk backward towards the bed. I sat down on it and pointed my finger downward. "Kneel for me."

Anthony decides to submit; he finds it intriguing when I take charge. However, we both know if he wants command in the bedroom, he can take it anytime he wants.

Although, he submitted to my bestial strength. He weaves his fingers into my hair and bows to my domination.

Grabbing his short locks, I pull it between my legs before my head bends back in delight. "Right there," I moaned out as his tongue made a trail upward.

The bed creaked as I slammed him against it and clawed at his chest under his shirt. I ate his kiss and bit down his neck; the groans he breathed out into the obscurity flinched sharply as my fangs grew less and less forgiving.

I ran my fingers up and back down the front of his chest, to his waist before unclasping his belt, plucking it from the loops with a single sliding pull. I tear his pants open and move them, along with his boxers, down just enough to reveal his erection. With both palms on his board-firm chest, I smirked, kissed him once more, a little softer than before, and squatted down before him.

He held his length in his hand, stroking it as he presented it to me. I swatted his hand away. "No. No touching. This is mine until I'm done with it."

I picked his belt up from the floor and wrapped it around his wrists, binding his hands behind his back.

"You will touch when I allow you to touch," I said and kissed his smug smile.

He laid there bare-chested, as his eyes closed, body motion in ecstasy.

I let it go.

It twitches.

He twitches.

I sat up and began crawling towards him. Once astride him, I could feel the strength in his thighs, their rigid length along me. I crouched, grinding, and felt the heat of his naked skin along my own, the high ridge of intimate muscle pulsing against my chest.

He reaches around and strokes my back, bumping over the dark mole above my ass, reaching, reaching down. I push his hands away, only to realize the belt was long gone.

Anthony smirked, "I need to teach you how to tie better," he said, and a gasp left my throat when I felt leather wrapped around my wrists. I tilt my head down to see my arms behind me.

"Now-" he places his forearms beneath his head "this is a much better view." He sighs in contentment. "Continue."

The authority is skewing back towards him.

I refuse to submit and spread myself wider, ground my naked skin into the bunched cloth, his hard-on bare heat between my spread buttocks, rising, twitching along my hip.

Hard hands.

A hard man's hands, my hard man's hands, callouses were rasping on my belly and catching lightly at the lace of my exposed bra. I suddenly gasp, wholly wet and loose. He slipped his hand underneath it, and made eager circles on it, squeezing, tugging, pulling.

The thick cord of him rigid between me, and his hands plunging down and inward, hungry for me. Deep within the curtained memories, I remember the first time he put those thick, strong fingers in me.

Just a touch, above my hip, nothing really, but he slid his hand beneath my flowy dress to do it, and I flinched.

His hands settle on my inner thighs and pull me apart; tugging and pulling at my underwear, an action that exposes me. And then he is inside my underwear, the lace taut across the back of his hand, the cloth tight against my bum, a sudden wet slipperiness — my hands' motion in a constant futile battle against the leather belt.

I'm above him, but he held all control.

Without my notice, he frees a single breast before finding myself finger-fucked relentlessly. Trembling, I held the urge to moan - to lose.

He found it more amusing.

Twitching suddenly, I remove myself only to have him holding a firm hand on my waist. He sped his fingers, and I felt a tiny hot ripple of orgasm.

Withdrawing his fingers, he reaches it towards me. I lick my own wetness from his blunt fingers, and he begins again. I rock, grinding back, hot and trembling.

His length was tremendous under me, damp through my fabric. I leaned down into his musky scent, sweat, and smokes. My back was already in pain, from the unique methods of bending.

Dear God, how did it all fit in?

"Stand up," he commanded, and I knew I couldn't go against him. I stood, and he sat up, slipping off my underwear. Anthony opens the drawer.

I bit my lower wet lip. "Do you want to try doing it without..." I stop talking.

He paused for a second before he sat down, legs dangling on edge, and I sat down - on him.

I move to straddle him, he lifts my leg and changes the angle, bringing my trembling wet slot alongside his straining tip, but he didn't allow the pleasure - not just yet.

Right-hand strokes long and hard; his left finds my ass. A single stinging slap that swirls through my body. "I guess I′m the one itching for a good slapping," he said in a teasing manner.

He slips between my legs, and I take him in. I moaned loudly at the bare sensation, and I could feel his body shake beneath me. Without speaking, we both knew that a layer of separation was no longer an option.

Long circular strokes, concentrated on the head. I settle, find the right spot, and rise pull him back under me, crudely, roughly crushing him against my swollen self, and sink onto him, our groans mingling.

I lean back, a problematic strategy, and take some weight on my hands or whatever I can muster up due to its incapacity. I rotate my hips around his spindle, feeling the hard excitement, and the heat, and ride as if my life depended on it.

"It hurts." My back is in pain.

He grabs a handful of my hair and yanks me back, causing me to bend more irregularly. "You do not stop without my approval."

I ride and pause, rides and pauses, my one-bared breast spilled free bouncing. Breathes deeply and then gallops again, faster...faster. Two, three small ripples of orgasm, the twitch of him too, silenced by my abruptly still hips, little spurts as they get wetter.

Trembling, slick with my sweat and his, with our arousal, blown. I arrived tightly, rigid pulses driving me down onto him and he rose driving deep inside me.

Exhausted, I dropped off his gently, wilting hardness, and slumped across him. Hot and aching, he gently caresses me, while I feel his still impressive length hot against my weary thigh.

Holy shit, he′s still hard.

He grasped my thighs and turned me around. "Now, it's my turn to ride you."

I smile, seeing the boys rushing around the rows of grasses, picking up plants and insects with a brilliant smile on their youthful faces. The sun lurks above us, shining wonderfully bright. Lily was on the other side with Pietro, who held her tightly in his arms.

I felt an arm snake around me, and I glanced up. Anthony held my hand and placed a soft kiss on it. I wrap my arms around his waist. "Happy?" he would ask me.

I look forward.

"Ew! Ew!" Clark yells as Bruce and Barry chase him around with a bug.

"Be nice to your brother!" Kevin defended Clark.

"Yeah! Be nice to us," Barry intervenes, mocking Kevin.

"Excruciatingly."

Anthony spun me around, and immediately, I went on my toes to lay a kiss on his sweet lip.

"What's going on between you two?" Lily asks as she plucks a strawberry between her lips.

Today, we decided to go on a picnic out in the open field. I lean back, watching all the guys going into the lake. "Nothing happened."

She nudges a brow, unconvinced by my words. "Nothing happened?" she repeats my words in complete disbelief. "You two are sweeter than sugar recently, and I swear I'm getting a cavity just watching you guys."

I smiled and began telling her the story of how I met Anthony when I was younger, how he rescued me when I was lost, and how I was this little girl who saw him as my prince charming. I know I sound like a foolish little princess who believes in a fairytale and all those things, but I didn't care.

"So, you're telling me Anthony got a thing for little girls?"

I spit out the water I was drinking. "No! How did you get that from my story?" I wipe the leaking water on my chin.

"Well...he creepily kept the teddy bear an eight-year-old gave him. If that isn't creepy, I don't know what is."

"Anthony isn't a creep."

"Because he's rich."

"Because he is normal." Despite being a gang leader.

"Because he's handsome."

I stay quiet.

"Because he got a rocking body."

I take a few blinks.

"Because he got power."

I open my mouth.

"Because you're attracted to him," she cut me off.

My lip forms a straight line.

"If Anthony wasn't a wealthy, handsome, rock-hard body man with power, then...he is a creep."

I shrug. "Can't we just call him eccentric?"

She nudges a brow. "Well, considering...how you're twenty and he's still attracted to you...then I won't call him a pedophile," she said slowly, before placing a finger in the air. "However, because he stalked you, I'm going to refer to him as a stalker."

"It's cute."

"Ann, your husband is a creepy stalker. You find it cute because you're head over heels with him."

"Okay, so what if what he's doing is a bit creepy? He respects me. He waited for me until I was fully ready to give myself to him. He never puts his hands on me or threatens me in any way...except that day we got married."

Quite the story to tell our children.

Lily scanned the area, and we saw everyone near the center of the lake. There were guards everywhere, but they were keeping a safe distance from us. "I'm concerned about you, Ann."

"What do you mean?"

"It's good that you finally figuring out your feelings for Anthony, but you're...putting him on a pedestal when in reality, you shouldn't," she's cautious with her words.

"Anthony is a go-" I couldn't even call him a good guy.

"Anthony is a loyal man," Lily declares. "However, sometimes being a bit too loyal can be overwhelming."

"If you're talking about him accusing me of cheating or stopping me from seeing other men. He isn't-"

"Ann, look around us." I look around to see all the guards. "We don't control our lives. Anthony wants us to believe we are controlling it. He... doesn't force us into doing anything, but he plays with our minds, particularly yours. He makes you want to believe you got a decision."

I got fed up with her accusation towards my husband. "Lils, stop. I choose to be here with Anthony."

She backed away. "I just don't want you to get hurt, Ann."

I sigh. "I know you care, but I'm a big girl Lils. I can make my own decisions. If staying with Anthony is the wrong decision then-" I look up to see Anthony walking towards us with the boys. His eyes met mine, and he waved lightly. "then I don't want to be right."

I ran my fingers through his hair as we rested in bed together. "Do you have to leave? Can't Drew and Antonio go by themselves?" I pout.

"You know if I can, I would stay with you mio cuore, but this gathering is quite important, and I skipped one too many in the previous years."

My leg lifts, catching his. "So, tell me again. What is The Regal?"

He smiles a very familiar one that gets my stomach-churning. "It's better if you don't know."

I sigh, not pushing it any further as he turns his body until his face matches mine. "It's not that I don't want to tell you."

I reach for his cheek. "I understand." I ran my thumb down his cheekbone.

"What did I do to deserve a wife like you?"

I smile widely. "Just consider yourself very blessed."

Anthony smiles a genuinely gentle one that makes anyone turn their head twice. I couldn't believe my possessiveness towards him. At that particular second, I want him to only smile like that towards me. I didn't want to share that wondrous glee lost in his eyes to anyone else.

"Come back home soon, okay?" I press our foreheads together.

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else, mio cuore."

I curled my fingers around the door as Anthony entered. His gentle smile was as amazing as always. Leaning my body down, our lips connected before the driver closed the door. I take a step back as my reflection against the glass slowly disappears as it rolls down. Steadily, I lift a hand to wave him goodbye.

The car engine started, and the size seemed to get smaller and smaller. Francesco places a hand on my shoulder "Don't worry, sorella maggiore. He will be back soon." he reassured me before entering the house with everyone else.

Even when there is a flow of sadness inside me, there is also a perk of happiness. The sun rises, casting the trees in over our house. Each step feels lighter, and I tilt my face toward Lily, who was standing by the doorframe. "Come on," she would say, throwing a hand wave towards my direction.

The days passed, and my grin exploded with each phone call I received from my husband. Everything is going to be all right now; I would always remind myself despite the unpleasant feeling lurking in the depths of my stomach.

The wind ruffled against the simple white dress and the butterflies began to form. Today is the day Anthony returned. My brother, Clark, tugs my dress light. "Bug brother come home?"

I would smile, as Bruce, David, and Kevin continue playing tag on the front lawn. "Yes, big brother is coming home."

It's a perfect start, a perfect day. Everything feels right. Being beside Anthony feels right. Granted, he snores sometimes, and he does something quite abnormal for a living. He is what others consider a workaholic, despite his protest that he isn't one. He's a bit too quiet, and it's challenging to guess what he is thinking, but for me, there would never be another.

Perhaps. I thought. This is it. More than sorrow, this is happiness my happily ever after.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 108 18
"I wanted you to leave the gang. Because of it you are in danger. And why you still here, conmigo?" He said softly on my ear. "Just because some dest...
4K 116 19
Your mine y/n. Your MINE. remember that, don't ever leave my side y/n.
3.1M 148K 80
» Mafia/Gang au » "I told you not to fall for me."
416K 16.4K 32
"I told you not to come back."