BMC Oneshots

By Kaetbab

oof this was supposed to be a story but then I got like 50 million ideas for a oneshot book so have this inst... More

Gotta Bite?
S-Squip?? Pt. 1
S-Squip? Pt. 2
Requiem
Ghosthunters Pt. 1
Ghosthunters Pt. 2
Ouch Pt.1
Cursed
A Small Mishap
Gotta Bite (An extra)
Frozen Yogurt
Unrequited Love
Nighttime Troubles
Unrequited Love PT. 2
Sleep Please
Well...
Naps and Giggles
Guardian Angel PT.1
Hanahaki
Guardian Angel PT.2
Ouch PT.2
Mamas and Papas
tagged #1
tagged #2
Patches
Another Mishap
Blind Bois
Cellphones and Flowers
tagged again? holy shit
You Can't Just Act Like Nothing Happened
A New Layer of Destruction
Hangout Time
Passed Out
Hiss Hiss Bitch
Feelings?? What are Those??
Hoods and Hides
Sides, Trust, and Issues
It'll All Be Okay
In Tune/Off Tune
okay so
She?? P1
oKay sO
Electric Currents P.1
She?? P.2
So Long PT. 1(?)
Dance Along
Unlikely Pair
Fighting Your Battles
Legends and Quests
Tree of Death
Electric Currents P.2
Trust Issues
Re-Established
Braces
"Again?"
Tick Tick
Tick Tick P.2
Brains and Plants??
Wolf's Insanity
The Ballad of Jeremy Heere (1/8)
The Ballad of Jeremy Heere (2/8)
The Ballad of Jeremy Heere (3/8)
The Ballad of Jeremy Heere (4/8)
Healing takes Time

Fallen Down

149 7 38
By Kaetbab

I rekindled my undertale phase and oh god I had to make this it was practically an obligation at this point.

Also, Undertalefanh101hi the next part of your request will be after this chapter I promise-

Chara: Jeremy
Asriel: Michael
Toriel: Mrs. Mell
Asgore: Mr. Heere

Okay but Mrs. Mell and Mr. Heere never married they just fit the role okay understand? Nice. Also this time, Jeremy is not related to Mr. Heere-

Jeremy stirred, waking up slowly as someone sat crouched beside him.

When Jeremy showed signs of being awake, the person gasped and backed away slightly, letting Jeremy fully wake.

Jeremy's first thoughts were "am I dead?" Which was an understandable reaction. He squeaked when he heard a quiet "are you okay?" from in front of him.

Scrambling up quickly, Jeremy stared at the person who was silently cowering under Jeremy's height.

"I- um...I'm okay..." Jeremy said slowly, realizing he was scaring the poor kid who couldn't have been more than 9 years old...around the same age he was.

"T-that's good. What's a human like you doing down here?" They asked, blinking confusedly as they stared at the hole at the top of the mountain.

Jeremy stiffened and cast his eyes down towards the ground. Right...

"I-I..." Jeremy felt himself tearing up and let out a quiet whimper, clenching his fists.

The other immediately noticed this and was quick to react. "O-oh! Oh...I'm sorry for asking...I didn't know..."

Jeremy only shook his head, beginning to cry quietly.

It was only moments until he felt arms wrap around him and without thinking, he broke down, sobbing in their shoulder.

"I'm Michael...you can stay with my family, they'll love you a lot!"

Jeremy nodded and sniffled, keeping his head low as Michael lead him through the ruins.

From that day, the two had become inseperable. They played together everyday and visited all the other monsters in the underground.

Mrs. Mell would often make them little treats to eat and at one point gifted them matching lockets.

It wad unspoken that Jeremy enjoyed life much more in the underground than on the surface.

One day however...

"One cup of butterscotch? Does it mean the flowers outside?"

Jeremy shrugged. "I think so, let's go get some!"

The two ran out and picked some of the buttercups, putting them in the brownies they were making for Mr. Heere.

Unfortunately, this lead to Mr. Heere becoming deathly sick.

It definitely traumatized the two, however, it also planted a different idea in Jeremy's mind.

"What?! Jeremy that's dangerous!" Michael exclaimed, immediately concerned.

"I know but...you guys have been trapped here for so long! Besides, if my plan works, we don't truly be apart! I just want you all to have the freedom you deserve..." Jeremy trailed off, looking down to the ground.

"...you promise?" Michael finally asked, voice shaky.

Jeremy took hold of his locket and squeezed it before placing a kiss on it. A sign of true promise between the two.

"I promise."

And thus, the plan began.

Jeremy and Michael went out to the garden and sat down. Jeremy plucked the first buttercup, taking a deep breath and beginning to eat it.

When Jeremy started to refuse to eat anymore, Michael encouraged him to contiune, promising him they would be there for the other and that together they could free all the monsters.

It didn't take long for the effects to set in.

Michael sat at Jeremy's bedside each day, constantly having to remind himself that this would free all the monsters..! He just had to kill 6...more...humans...right...

Day by day, Jeremy became worse and worse, his inevitable fate already sealed long before.

When the day came, Michael...wasn't so sure of the plan anymore, but it was far too late to turn back now.

Jeremy's soul floated in front of Michael, gleaming bright red and still intact. Carefully, Michael held his own soul out and paired the two, the product almost mesmerizing.

With the two souls combined, Jeremy and Michael met together again in a single beings' conscious.

"Jeremy!" Michael cried, hugging his best friends' spirit tightly and getting the hug returned. "I missed you so much...I was so s-s-scared and I..." Michael sobbed.

"It's okay...I'm here now...we can finish the plan together," Jeremy smiled softly and Michael nodded, reluctantly peeling away from Jeremy.

Together as one, they made their way to the barrier, Jeremy making the decision to bring his body along.

The plan was simple, find the humans, collect 6 souls, break the barrier, free the monsters. Simple enough...right?

Wrong.

As soon as the being was in line of sight with the humans, they attacked the being mercilessly. Jeremy kept urging Michael to fight back, fearing the outcome.

"I-I can't...they're like you Jer, I can't just kill them..." Michael panicked, knowing every minute was a dwindling chance of survival.

At one point Jeremy took the reigns and was about to start attacking when he saw Michael's frightened face.

"J-Jeremy...please, let's just go...I'm sorry..."

"B-but..."

"Jeremy we're going to die, we have to leave..."

"..."

"Please..." Michael hid his arm behind his back, hiding the fact that his fate was indeed sealed.

Jeremy sighed and nodded, taking his body back and returning to the barrier. It was about halfway through their home that Jeremy realized something was gravely wrong.

His soul was detaching from Michael's, something that only happened when...

"Michael? Michael?!" Jeremy called, frantic.

Michael appeared beside him, their combined soul in his hands.

Michael ever so slowly released Jeremy's intact soul from his already cracking soul, a heartbroken smile on his face.

"Michael...why didn't you-" Jeremy froze when Michael lifted his locket, squeezing it and placing a kiss on it.

"Together forever, I promise..." Michael smiled bright, fear written all in his eyes as he finally vanished.

Mrs. Mell's shriek of grief was heard shortly after.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 422 7
Oneshots of Pucca, full of fluff, so MUCH fluff, ig they're really made for that kind of story XD Yeah this oneshot is very short, but I really can't...
533K 4.4K 55
It's just oneshots 👌🏼 Cover art by me dm me if you want one made Idk what this is Hope you like it🥺👉🏼👈🏼🖤
6.9K 120 16
Kinda is what it says on the tin... Slow ass updates Bad writing But I don't care :) Y'all must know I've given up on this by now
28.5K 837 39
TRIGGER WARNING: SELF HARM AND A LOT OF OTHER SHIT. If this stuff makes you uncomfortable in any way, I wouldn't read this book. Just some one shots...