Z-Day

By JuliaTeng555

Dawn broke. The screams from the streets seemed like a story of yesterday. The days which could be conside... More

Unexpected of The Dead
Decision
Into The School of The Dead
Getting Out of Here
The Plan
Run Them Down!
Can We Stay For The Night?
The Next Day
Departing
Getting Items
Crossing The River!
Attack In The Mini Market
Unfriendly Attack
Sudden Outburst
Coach? Or Not!
Leader and Death?
He's Alive!
Hurt
Yuuka!
Sometimes Bravery Needs To Bow Down To Wisdom
Fire
Back to The Clinic
Cheering Up and Dreams
The Death of A Beloved
To The Airport
Riddles
On The Plane
The Amazon Jungle
Valentines Day Special! Part 1
Endou vs Wild Animal Fresh from The Amazons!
Grouping Up & Something Wrong
Valentines Day Special! Part 2
Valentines Day Special!! Part 3
Story Telling
Nocturnal Attack
The Story Behind The Cool One
...Who...
Pls Don't Misundertand thx :)
Ouch
Incredible Luck
Every Cloud has A Silver Lining
Puanteur
Trost
Angriff
Opfern
Freiheit
Rückkehr
Fürchten
Struggle

Heat Stroke

1.4K 55 8
By JuliaTeng555

Endou and the others told Fubuki that Aunt Mika was joining their group. Fubuki agreed. He welcomed Aunt Mika with open arms. They also told Fubuki what happened after he was out.

"Glad on having you be the leader!" Fubuki exclaimed playfully slinging an arm around Kidou's neck.

"Assisstant! I was only the leader when you were out," Kidou said sweatdropping.

"Eh?? And I thought I would finally be able to get away from the leader responsibilities..." Fubuki said with a pout. "I know! Aunt Mika should be the leader as she is the eldest!"

"But a leader needs to be able to protect his or her members. I am not capable of doing that as I am very old," Aunt Mika said.

"Ehh...."

"There's something I want to say. What about the possibilities of an infected opening a door?" Kidou asked.

"Hmm... About that... I don't know. Do you guys know anything about it?" Fubuki asked. Endou and the others shot him a 'if-we-knew-we-wouldn't-be-asking-you' look. Fubuki then gave them a 'alright-I-get-it-now' look. Aunt Mika was currently witnessing telepathy between them.

"But it would be dangerous if there is an infected who has intelligence. If it does, it would be like the world is being hunted by a whole bunch of cannibals. Dead ones," Fubuki said sternly. Everyone was slightly shocked at how his mood changed. One second he was playfully trying to put the leader responsibilities on someone else while the on the other he became so serious.

"So what do you think we should do regarding this matter?" Kidou asked.

"I'd say we just keep our guard up. If we ever find another one, we should bring it to a place where we can observe it without putting ourselves in danger," Fubuki said.

"Like where?"

"I don't know... We'll figure it out when the time comes,"

Everyone sweatdropped.

"So where are we heading to now? Can we go to my house next? I'm very worried of Yuuka," Gouenji said changing the topic. He finally said what he had been keeping in his heart. He has been wanting to say this up for a long time now.

"Sure. I'd say we move out right now," Fubuki said and all of them stood up. They took all of their backpacks and weapons and went downstairs. They stood before the door.

"Remember not to make any noise. We'll have move fast. But we'll try to get a transport on the way. Are you guys all ready?" Fubuki asked looking at all of them. They nodded in reply. Fubuki then swung the door open. All of them then headed out. They quietly unlocked the gate and went out.

"This way!" Fubuki whisper-screamed. All of them then followed where Fubuki went. Soon, they've exited the housing area. They were right in front of the main road. But the main road was deadly quiet. There were a few infected roaming around the area. Blood was seen all around the place too.

"Gouenji, which direction is your house? Is it far from here?" Fubuki asked turning around to face the platinum blonde.

"It's a little far from here... To the west," Gouenji said.

"You lead the way," Fubuki said and Gouenji nodded while heading to the front of the group. They started making their way to Gouenji's house. Soon an hour has passed and they still haven't reached Gouenji's apartment. They would've been quite close if they were running. But they couldn't as Aunt Mika can't really run because of her age.

"How long more...?" Endou asked tired of the walking.

"We're still quite far..." Gouenji said wiping sweat from his head. It was 3 o' clock in the afternoon. The sun was scorching. It was making them all tired and sweaty.

"Is.... Everyone okay?" Fubuki asked. Everyone nodded.

"How about you? You're looking a little tired yourself," Hiroto said.

"Don't worry about me. I'm fine..." Fubuki said. "We have to get a transportation soon. But I find it very strange... Why isn't there any cars in sight?"

Everyone then took a look around them. It's true! There were no vehicles near them at all. They kept walking and walking, ignoring every infected in sight, making sure not to make any loud noise that could attract the infected. Soon, they saw a car nearby. All of the, rushed towards it in joy. They finally found a vehicle!!!!!!!!

"Looks like its still usable," Kidou said.

"Good thing. It's just what we needed," Hiroto said wiping sweat from his chin. The sun was getting to him. Any longer and he just might have heat stroke. Same for Fubuki. Both of the seemed to have slight weakness in being under the sun for too long. That was proven in the match with Desert Lion. Hiroto frowned. 'I wonder if those guys are okay...' Hiroto thought.

Fubuki smashed open the window and attempted to open the car by reaching his hand inside. Suddenly an infected from inside the car came our if nowhere and bit his hand! That is if Endou didn't pull his hand out of there just in time. Luckily, Endou noticed the infected and quickly pulled Fubuki's hand out if the car in the nick of time.

"A-Arigatou (Thank you), Endou. If you didn't do that..." Fubuki said trailing off.

"You would've been bitten and we would've loose our best fighter," Kidou said finishing the sentence for him.

"Ermmmmm... Is that supposed to be a compliment??" Fubuki asked sweatdropping.

"Doitashimashita [read as 'doitashimashta'] (You're welcome), leader~" Endou said teasingly.

"Matta ka (Again)?" Fubuki said. All of them laughed.

"Ermmm... Don't you guys think it's best to take out that infected?? It's trying to come out of the car..." Fuyuka said taking a few steps back as the infected tried to smash the side windows of the back seat open by banging it with its head.

"Okay... So... Who wants to take it out? Serves as training. The last one kinda failed though.... No offense," Endou said rubbing the back of his head.

"I'll try again! I'm sure I can do it this time!" Haruna exclaimed with determination.

"It's all yours," Fubuki said taking a few steps back. Everyone else did the same.

"Wait.... How do I get the infected out?" Haruna asked.

"Imagine that you are in this kind of situation and you're alone. What would you do?" Fubuki asked. Haruna thought for a moment. She then used the sharp tip of her stick and stabbed into the infected's head through the window Fubuki had smashed. She stabbed it a few more times, making sure it was dead. She then reached her hand inside and opened the car. She then pushed the body out using her stick. The body of the infected fell to the ground.

"You did it! Good job!" Endou exclaimed. Kidou sighed in relief. Haruna felt so happy and glad due didn't let everyone's hopes down again.

"Alright. Now back to business," Fubuki said and everyone nodded.

"Whose going to sit above the car?" Haruna asked. Sitting above the car is quite dangerous. If the car comes to a sudden halt, the person above will be thrown off the car. There's also the hot weather... But they are lucky there are handles above the car. (A/N: Y'know those metal handle-like things above the car??)

"I'll sit above the car," Fubuki volunteered.

"But you're tired and you're not too good against the sun-" Kazemaru protested.

"I can manage. No worries," Fubuki said.

"Then I'll sit above the car too," Hiroto said.

"Eh? You're not too good against the sun either!" Fuyuka exclaimed.

"If Fubuki can manage it, I'm sure I won't die of too much sunlight," Hiroto said chuckling. Everyone looked at each other with worried faces.

"I'll sit on the car too. I'll make sure these two don't fall off the car," Gouenji said pointing to the Fubuki and Hiroto.

"Alright. We need one more person to sit above the car," Endou said.

"I'll sit above the car. I'll help to make sure those two don't topple off the car," Kazemaru volunteered.

"Alright. It's settled," Endou said.

"Let's hurry... I don't know why but the infected are coming our way," Fubuki said and the others then noticed the infected slowly coming their way. Gouenji told Haruna the directions as fast as he could. Then, everyone scrambled into/onto the car.

"Here we go!" Haruna exclaimed and turned on the engine and sped down the road. Fubuki, Hiroto, Gouenji and Kazemaru held onto the handles as tight as they could. They wouldn't want to fly off the car. The sun was still scorching.

"Are you guys alright?" Gouenji asked.

"Yup," Kazemaru said.

"...Yeah... I guess...." Fubuki said. Fubuki could feel the dizziness in his head but remained steady. As for Hiroto, he was swaying.

".....Not.....too good...." Hiroto said before falling. But he was caught by Kazemaru just in time.

"Hiroto! Hiroto!" Kazemaru called. But there was no response from the red head.

"Dosureba indayo (What do we do)?" Kazemaru asked worried.

"We tell Haruna and get someone to change seats with him," Gouenji said. Kazemaru did as he was told and Hiroto sat in the car. He was still unconscious. Kidou sat above the car. Endou then took off Hiroto's extra clothing and left him with his t-shirt and pants. Endou also sprayed some water on his head, hands and feet too. Fuyuka was the one who instructed Endou as she was learning about these things through books.

They continued their way and soon reached Gouenji's apartment.

#################################################################################

I sincerely apologize for the late update. /._.\||| I know I should make up for it with a very interesting chapter but this one's slightly boring... Sorry!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.1K 1.8K 25
[Discontinued] [DON'T. READ. THIS. EVER. AGAIN. Because the book I made years ago is cringey to me, because it was written by a childish me in the p...
116K 4.2K 21
♡⇢ "𝘠/𝘯... 𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘧𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶. [...] 𝘖𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘎𝘰𝘥... 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸�...
37.6K 1.3K 40
𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐨 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩�...
245K 8.9K 69
[BOOK COMPLETE] [BOOK UNDER REWRITING SO IT MIGHT BE CRINGE ON THE REST OTHER 10 CHAPTERS] [only 10 chapters has been finished re-writing!] (Books...