Lestrade Academy

By LeahKillem

Lestrade Academy consists of two parts with a high fence in between that seperates girls from boys. Each part... More

1. News
2. Last Week
3. Lestrade High
4. Distraction
5. Bruises
6. One More Day
7. Another Strange Event
8. Hospital
9. Unbruised
10. Mpuah
11. Cling
12. Possessive
14. Family
15. Realization
16. Daters
17. STHAL
18. Talks
19. Sabrina
20. Lucid
21. Troubles
22. Reunion
23. What They Told Sabrina
24. Moderny
25. Paradise
26. Unexpected
27. Mess
28. Wanted
29. Unlocked
30. I Love You
31. Numby
32.Cleared
33. Upcoming
34. Storm
35.Unravel
36. Hidden
37. Lost 'n Gone
38. NewsMan
39. End of Some
40. End of All
Epilogue
NEW BOOK!!!

13. Lovebirds

118 5 0
By LeahKillem

Chapter 13 :

Lovebirds

|

|

"Could have said that straight away," he mumbled before leaning in and kissing me. Kissing me softly.

I was in a lala land.

I stayed with him for an half hour more, just cuddling and talking about things that didn't matter at all. Nick Simon was my boyfriend.

After a while I left, promising him to come back tomorrow and heading outside to catch a Taxi. I stopped the Taxi at a gift shop, picking a present for her. She wasn't a girly girl, so there was no point to look at the handbags that I actually wanted for myself. I bought her a wrist watch and caught another Taxi to go to her house. You could hear Amy's party before you saw it. As I paid the Taxi, I ran straight to her door, ringing a bell.

"Heey!" Amy hugged me as soon as the door opened. Her ginger hair was straightened and I looked at her with shock.

"Happy birthday! Amy you look amazing!" I said as I pulled away, looking at her small dress and hair.

"Thanks, although I don't feel very comfortable, but fuck it it's my birthday! My cousin Daniella was over and that's all her work!"

I nod as we walk inside. Everyone is familiar here. I'm friends with almost everyone in the house and the house is loaded!

I put my present with all the other ones in the corner and joined a party by the first shot. I wasn't gonna get drunk tonight.

I was searching for Billy everywhere, but there was no sign of him. Suddenly, I saw him coming down the stairs, his hair all messy.

I laughed at him as I went closer to him, "Ohh, is my brother a man now?" I asked, still laughing.

He grinned a blushy grin, "I was a man, Zoe."

"Whatever you say," I say, punching him in the shoulder jokingly and turning away.

"I was!" he called out and I laughed even harder, going to the backyard for fresh air.

Surprisingly, there was no one and it was strange, since Amy's underground pool was always as loaded as her house at her parties.

Suddenly I felt two strong arms grab me from the back and place over his shoulder as I knew immediately who it was, "Billy, don't you dare!" I said in a dangerously low voice.

He laughed, "That is for teasing me," he replied as he walked further, "And I was a man."

"I know, just put me down!" I said, panicking. There was no point in kicking him, he was twice and maybe four times stronger than I was. Trust me, I've tried earlier.

But the only thing I could do before I was thrown into a pool was to hold my breath. And then I was greeted by the fresh water that I loved. I loved the water and swimming so much! But I seeked revenge.

"Damn you!" I screamed, "At least help me out now!"

He laughed before holding a hand for me to take. As I grabbed it, I pulled it to myself and the face Billy had before falling into the water was priceless.

I quickly swam away from him before he pulled on top. The pool was actually deep enough, it was covering me completely even if I raised my hands. But I was swimming quite well, so...

I looked around as I reached the other end of the pool. Suddenly, I had to hold my breath again before I was grabbed by my ankle and pulled underwater. I kicked him, going up and breathing in the oxygen I lacked.

"Billy?" I spoke after we went out of the water to dry ourselves.

"Yea?" he replied, looking my way.

I bit my lower lip and exclaimed before I could talk myself out of it by overthinking, "Nick and I are dating!"

"What?" he almost shouted, worry in his eyes, "Zo bear..." he said... He hasn't used that nickname of mine since we were in fourth grade or so. "Since when?" he asked calmly.

"Since today," I replied, looking down at my sneakers.

"Zo bear..." he said softly, "I'm not gonna tell you it's forbidden - the fact has never stopped you before, but... Are you sure it's the right decision?"

I looked at him in the eyes, "I've never been so sure in my life. I really like him a lot."

He smiled, "Then I'm glad for you Zo bear," he said and hugged me in a protective way, "If he breaks your heart, just let me know."

I chuckled in his shoulder, "I don't get it how are you still free."

He laughed, pulling away; "Trust me, neither do I!"

I laughed, "Don't tell anyone, okay? I don't want it to reach my mom's ears."

"Okay, Zo bear," he said and the party continued.

At 10:30 I called my mom.

"Hey Zoe, how are you?" she asked.

"Good, you?"

"Me too. What's up, it's already late."

"Mom, I'm at Amy's birthday party. I want you to call to my academy and say I won't be coming back until 1am or so."

She groaned, "Fine. Have fun and do not get drunk Zoe Louise Millery, I mean it!"

"Fine, mom." I said, hanging up and continuing catching up on things that's been happening in my old school lately.

Billy dropped me to the Academy at 5 minutes to 1, giving me a quick hug and leaving. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

The next morning was totally pointless until before lunch when the halls were empty and someone I believed was named Terry MacKenzie with two girls, Ella and Vivian blocked Clary's and my way, glaring at us.

"What do you want?" I asked to the girl I've never talked to before.

"You," Terry said, locking narrowed eyes with me, "You are coming back a lot later than you are supposed to and nobody is telling you anything! I want to know how!"

I chuckled, "Well, I want to leave this school and move to Australia, but that's not gonna happen, is it?" I said, pushing her shoulder and walking away.

"Stop!" Terry screamed and I turned around, giving her annoyed look. "Nobody talks to me like that!" she said, pissed.

I scoffed, "I'm still guessing why somebody ever talks to you!"

I was just about to turn around when she laughed without humor, "haha, so funny!"

"What do you want?" I asked with annoyed expression.

"Information! Now!"

"Information! No!" I mimicked her and entered the lunch room with Clary.

"Sassy," she told me with a laugh as we were sitting town at our usual table near the window.

After school I left the academy alone on my own for the first time, grabbing some MCs food and heading straightly to Nick.

I knocked at door 502, hearing straight "Come in," as he already probably knew it was me.

I saw his eyes lit up as I entered, wondering if my eyes did the same. I sat on his bed. Not even letting me ask how he was, he just grabbed my waist and kissed me. And I didn't pull out. Why should I? I was kissing my boyfriend.

The kiss lasted longer than all of the kisses I've ever had as we pulled each other deeper. I already lacked oxygen badly, but I didn't want to pull out. I guess Nick noticed as he pulled out, our foreheads resting together as we looked each other in the eyes, breathing heavily.

"Hey," I said with a smile.

He smiled back, "Hey babe."

Babe.

Babe.

Babe.

I let myself repeat it for a few times in my head before I smile and ask, "How are you today?"

He smiled wider, "Never felt better, babe."

"I brought you some MacDonald's."

He laughed, his breath tinkling my lips as our foreheads were still pressed together, "I adore you," he told me, kissing my forehead and pulling away completely.

"Are we allowed for a walk outside today?" I ask him.

"Yep," he pops out a 'P' and openes his MCs bag as I open mine, starving myself.

"You have no idea how bad they feed here!" Nick complained, halfway through his food.

"Well, at least once a day I feed you properly," I say with a smirk as he smirks back.

"And I'm grateful for that."

"I know," I say jokingly, earning from him pinching my nose gently, making me laugh.

After we were finished with our food, we tossed the leftovers into the trash can and we decide to have a walk in hospital's park.

I had my back turned to my boyfriend while he was changing from the hospital gown to normal clothes.

"You can look if you want," he said cockily halfway through his changing and I could practically feel the smirk on his face.

"No, thanks," I replied with a sigh, "I don't want to get dissapointed."

"We both know you couldn't be dissapointed," he said. And he was right. But I couldn't just let him know that.

"Whatever keeps you awake at night," I say with a smile and he hugs me from behind, fully clothed, of course.

I turn around to face him, resting my arms on his shoulders as I gave him a peck on his lips.

"Now let's go," I say and move to the door. But he catches my wrist and turns me back, smirking before kissing me with a deep kiss.

"Now let's go," he said with a smile, making me smile, too.

Suddenly, I stopped on my tracks, stopping Nick, too that was leading me to the door with our hands collided.

"What's wrong?" he asked, turning around.

"You caught me by my wrist," I say in a voice so low, I wasn't sure if he's heard me.

"So?" he asked, coming closer so that our chests were almost touching.

"You caught me by my bruised wrist."

Worry and guilt flashed in his eyes, "I'm sorry babe, I forgot. Did I hurt you?"

"That's the point!" I say, "You did not."

His eyes widened as he knew exactly what I was talking about. He took my hand started unbandaging my hand gently, in case it still hurt.

My eyes widen at the sight of the bruise. If it could be still called a bruise.

"It's not possible," Nick said as we were staring down at my wrist. The bruise was almost impossible to be seen. There were small blue dots here and there but as we stared at it, we saw them slowly dissapearing, making my wrist absolutely clear. "What happened?" he asked, as shocked as I was.

I took my wrist with my other hand and started pushing and pinching it, it didn't even feel like I had such a terrible bruise there.

"This has never happened to me before," I said, eyes wide as I looked up and Nick. "How could this happen?"

"Maybe we should ask a doctor?"

I quickly shake my head, "Your doctor knows me, I had the same one. What if Martha or anyone else will know?"

He shook his head, "Then let's see another doctor. Babe, we have to know what's happening - it could be normal!"

"And what are you gonna say? A killer held her wrist with impossible strenght before getting arrested and it dissapeared throughout 48 hours?" My heart was scattering at the mention of that pig. He disguisted me so badly. Both of them did.

Nick had to notice what I was thinking about, because he held my waist, pulling me closer into a hug as I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"It's okay babe," he said in my shoulder, "I won't let anything like that happen to you anymore."

I nod, buring my face deeper in his neck, "So are we gonna see the doctor?"

"I guess you're right, I doubt they'll believe us. They'll think the bruise looked absolutely harmless."

"It looked terrible," I say, feeling him nod, "Let's go outside?"

"Yea," he said, kissed my forehead and we went downstairs and to the park.

"Isn't it hurting or something? Shouldn't you take something to help you walk?" I asked him worriedly as we walked in the park.

"It feels like I've never even gotten stabbed," he replied, obviously smiling at my worry, "It only hurts when I duck, or jump, or lift something heavy."

"How do you know?" I asked jokingly, "I mean, why would you duck and jump?"

He laughed, "Doctor made me do it to find out how much time I needed to get out of here."

"And how much?" I ask him.

"4 more days."

"Is it still bandaged or something?"

He shook his head, "They took the bandage off yesterday. It's almost fully cured."

I nod, "Does a lot of walking make you tired or something?"

He laughed, wrapping his arm around my shoulders, "Stop worrying about me kitten," he pinched my nose gently, "I'm alright."

"I can't," because you're my boyfriend, "because you got stabbed."

"I'm great, kitten."

"Stop calling me kitten."

He laughed, "Come on, kitten! By the way, I have a question to you."

"I'm listening," I said as I took a hold of his hand that hung from my shoulder.

"Should I be jealous about Billy?"

I throw my head back with a laugh, "N-no," I said, calming my laugh down, "We're best frinds since kindergarten!"

"Oh," he said, looking down, "Okay."

"Now you look like kitten," I tell him with a smile, pinching his nose.

He laughs, kissing my temple as we kept on walking.

"I offer you 20 questions," he suddenly said.

I laughed, "Why?"

"To get to know my girlfriend better."

Girlfriend.

I was his girlfriend.

I quickly put my distracted thoughts together and said, "You start."

"Okay. Um... Do you have brothers or sisters?"

"Older brother, Tony. He's a student in London."

He nods, "At least he's away from reach," he said, making me laugh. "Your turn."

"Same."

"I have younger brother, he's 5. His name's Jessy. So, how old are you?"

"17, you?"

"Me too."

"Really?" I ask him, "You look older. Like 18, or even 19."

He laughed, "People say that a lot. And when's your birthday?"

"May 5th. Yours?"

"January 23rd. What's the worst date you've ever been on?"

I laughed, "Seriously?"

"Yea, I wanna be prepared."

I laughed again, "Well... Oh! I remember! So that guy Joshua took me to the French restaurant. And oh, God, everything was so sleazy and disguisting! I was barely holding myself so I wouldn't puke when they served me their best snail! I didn't even talk to him until I dragged him out of there and took to the café. He was offended I didn't try the snail and we haven't talked since then."

Throughout my whole story Nick had grin across his face and when I finished he burst out laughing, holding his stomach as he had fun. "That was good," he said after calming down and wrapping his arm back arouns my shoulders, "Your turn."

"Umm... Your worst fear?"

He laughed, "Seriouslly? Are you going to make me talk about my fears?"

I smiled back, "Yea. So?"

"I'm afraid you'll be disappointed in me."

I laughed, saying with man's voice, "We both know I couldn't be dissapointed in you."

He laughed, "Height," he said.

"Really? That's it? That's a quite common phobia," I said and he shrugged, "So I guess I shouldn't dream about the Demon's Eye, should I?"

He smiled at me, "For you, whenever you wish, kitten."

My heart melted.

I repeated his words a few times in my head, trying to procced what he said. In the end I gave him a genuine smile. He smiled back and pecked my lips. "So what is your worst nightmare, Zoe?" he asked daringly, wiggling his eyebrows.

I laugh, "I have phobia of loud noises, even since I was a kid."

He smiled at me, "You mean like thunder or something?"

"Thunder, loud screaming or shouting, even those sounds when there was restavration in the mediatheque. Principal says they've been pulling up burnt walls."

"Your turn."

"So..."

And we kept on playing as we sat under one huge tree in the park. Even after we finished playing, we haven't stood up, we just laid there, me leaning against him with my back, his arms wrapped peotectively around me, making me feel safe. And I didn't care about elders that were glaring at us with disapproving looks across their faces. Nick and I enjoyed our time together, and we weren't just about to let someone ruin it.

I've had boyfriends before. But somehow I've never felt with them as good as with Nick. He was making my heart beat double and I loved it. No, I wasn't it love with Nick. I've been in love before, but that was different. Nick was different. And I knew I loved it.

Suddenly, a disguisting voice popped up in my head, "She is ours now. Ours." And I couldn't stop thinking about what would they do to me if the police didn't show up. They'd kidnap me, take me to some place where nobody could find us. Maybe they needed money from my wealthy parents; or they just needed me... I mentally puked at the thought of it. It was so terrible, I couldn'r even think about it.

"Kitten?" his soft voice pulled me out of my distracted thoughts.

"Yea?"

"What are you thinking about?"

I shook my head, "Nothing."

"Come on, tell me."

"Just- nothing, just drop it," I lied. I didn't want him to know how vulnerable the accident made me. I didn't want him to know how scared and disguisted I was at the thought of those clingers. I didn't want him to know any of these. But I felt like he had to know, but I just could not tell him all of that. It was just too humiliating for me.

"Zoe," he said daringly, "Tell me."

I shook my head, "Really, it's nothing. Just drop it."

He pushed me away from his body so he could face me, "Zoe, I can't just drop this. I- I think I'm guessing what you're thinking about. But I want you to say it."

Tears welled up in my eyes, "Please, no." I said, my voice shaky.

Nick's eyes reflected pity as he pulled me into a tight hug. "I'm sorry, Zoe. I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you; to beat the crap out of them. I wish I did."

I wish you did, too.

I wish, too.

"I wish, too," I said without thinking as I felt his arms tighten around me.

"Zoe, I promise you - I swear to you I will never let anything like that ever happen to you again. Want to talk about it?"

I shook my head, absolutely not wanting to talk about it.

He rubbed my back with his hand, "Calm down, Zoe. He wouldn't dare doing anything to you. If he did, he'd be already dead."

You are stronger than that, I tell myself, You are way more stronger than that. Just keep that in you, Zoe!

I pulled away, wiping my eyes and smiling, "I'm okay," I tell him.

"No, no - you're not," he told me and hugged me again.

I was stronger than this.

So much stronger than this.

"Do you want to go back in? Our two hours are gone, anyways," he tried to change the subject as I nodded and we pulled apart, holding hands and going back to his room. "I have to change back," he said, "If they find out I went to park without a nurse, I'm dead."

I smile at him and turn around, looking at the grey walls and waiting for him to finish. I took my phone from my pocket, looking down at time. It already read 6:30. But I had no wish to leave at all.

I felt two strong hands hold my sides as Nick kissed my cheek and I turned around, giving him a real kiss. His lips felt so good on mine, I felt like it was just right. Like we belonged together, and I didn't wanna doubt the thought in slightest. He licked my lips, asking his way in which I give him, opening my mouth just a bit so his tongue can slide in. I don't know how long we've been standing there, making out, but when we pulled apart, my lungs were burning.

He took my hand, leading me to the bed as he lied down and I lied beside him, putting my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me.

We just lied there, not even talking, not even thinking... I enjoyed his arms around my body and that was it. And that was enough.

"I should probably go now," I said as I sat up, changing my position so now I was facing Nick.

"But it's raining," he said and I looked outside the window. I haven't noticed it until then.

"What do you offer?" I asked him, "To stay? Rain might get even worse, so I should leave now."

He nodded, "Okay."

"I'll be back tomorrow after... After 5 I guess."

"Why so late?" he pouted.

I laughed, "I have dance class until half past 5," I told him before giving him the final kiss for that day and left, closing the door behind me.

It wasn't just raining, the water was pouring down so strongly I felt like in 2012 or something. Looking around, almost nobody was outside, only me, without my umbrella, my cheeks probably black from my makeup.

It took me 5 minutes to just catch a Taxi as every one was busy. Finally, an old man stopped it and I got in, closing the door noisily.

"Oi, carefully!" the Scottish man told me. "Where to?"

I gave him my directions and we pulled away.

Suddenly, I heard the loudest thunder I've ever seen and gasped, crossing my arms to my chest peotectively. It repeated for a few more times before the Taxi stopped in front of the gates that read 'Lestrade Academy'.

"Is this where you're learning?" the man asked in an old man's voice before I went out.

"Yea, why?"

He smiled a sad smile, "I was learning here for 4 years. It's a special school, darling. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"I'm not sure, sir."

He chuckled a heavy chuckle, "You will, one day, you will," he said nothing else.

I was about to give him money but he refused it, saying it was a favor to drive me. I looked strangely at the man before exiting his car and running inside as fast as I could.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N :

What are your thoughts? I've been changing this chapter over and over until I got to something I liked the best.

I am so happy they're finally together! Aaand I hope so are you!

It's still past midnight, I think I just can't write when I don't feel sleepy!

I love you guys so much for all the support and I hope you will never abandon the book!

So guys today I have absolutely nothing to say, I'm soo tired and sleepy!

Please, vote and comment!

I guess I'll talk pointlessly much next time!

Love you,

xx

-Leah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 19.2K 17
Growing up in hell has been completely normal to me, being surrounded by demon's and evil soul's is nothing, they don't scare me. But the day mom tol...
1.7K 129 33
Mrs. Scarlet stood up and placed her hands on the desk, leaning towards me. She spoke in a low voice "I think Starlight Academy has something to do w...
1.7K 182 38
Adjective: unbeknownst To exist without the knowledge of (someone) _________________________________________________________________________________...
531 20 13
Imagine a world where vampires are ostracized and shunned by humans. Our story begins when a curious teenage girl embarks on a journey that will chan...