Stay - Sabriel

Oleh Akira_Vargas

After Ketch saved Gabriel from Asmodeus he was messed up. So was Sam after seeing his long lost friend who he... Lebih Banyak

Chapter one - Silence
Chapter two - First Words
Chapter three - Closure
Chapter four - Trouble
Chapter five - Our Brothers Are So Gay
Chapter six - The Day After
Chapter seven - A night out
Chapter eight - Death
Chapter nine - Revenge
Chapter eleven - Don't you die on me
Chapter twelve- Past and Passion
Chapter thirteen - Sorry
Chapter fourteen - I am all yours
Chapter fifteen - Time to go home
Chapter sixteen - I need air
Chapter seventeen- Olani Hoath Ol
Chapter eighteen - Family problems
Chapter nineteen - The hunt
Chapter twenty- Karaoke and mysterious girls
Chapter twenty-one - Inside the beast's lair
Chapter twenty-two - Aftermath
Chapter twenty-three - Talks about heaven
Chapter twenty-four- Tales from the bunker
Chapter twenty-five - Gabriel's back in action
Chapter twenty-six - The Angels
Chapter twenty-seven - Crowley
Chapter twenty-eight - Raphael
Chapter twenty-nine - Family can be exhausting
Chapter thirty - Vacation
Chapter thirty-one - Lost children and Nightmares
Chapter thirty-two - Alone
Chapter thirty-three - Together again
Chapter thirty-four - Staring
Chapter thirty-five - Routine
Chapter thirty-six - Perfect
Chapter thirty-seven - Chuck
Chapter thirty-eight - Archangels
Chapter thirty-nine - Falling
Chapter fourty - Grief
Chapter fourty-one - Adjusting
Chapter fourty-two - Fire
Chapter fourty-three - Going out
Chapter fourty-four - Forever
A/N (again)
Chapter fourty-five - Wedding preparations and Aunts
Chapter fourty-six - In Sickness and In Health
Chapter forty-seven - Defeating God
A/N

Chapter ten - Before we go

1.7K 70 100
Oleh Akira_Vargas

It was night time as they arrived back at the bunker. Dean and Castiel went to their room. Sam just looked at Gabriel. "Come on let's get you fixed up and eat something."

They went into the kitchen and Gabriel sat down on the kitchen counter so that Sam could inspect his wounds.

He cleaned the other's wound again and put some fresh bandages on. After that, he helped him off the counter and got some food out of the fridge.

"You know that you don't have to cook right?" Gabriel snapped his fingers and a candlelight dinner appeared on the table.

Sam just put the food back into the fridge without saying a word and sat down with the other. "And you know that this is a bit much, right?"

The archangel just shook his head. "It's supposed to be like this. Now eat you must be starving."

He was right Sam was really hungry since he didn't really have time to eat that much. So he just dug into it. After they ate Gabriel snapped the dishes away. 

The two then went back to Sam's room. As they arrived Gabriel just started to undress and put on the clothes that Sam had given him to sleep in. Those consisted of a large hoodie and a pair of sweatpants.

But this time the archangel only wore the hoodie which was long enough to pass as a short dress. Sam couldn't even see the other's boxers. The hunter had to admit that he looked extremely adorable. His face turned a light shade of pink.

As Gabriel looked at Sam again he noticed that the other was slightly blushing a bit. "You wanna call me cute again, big guy?" He grabbed Sam's arm like he always does and shot him a grin.

Sam just rolled his eyes like he was annoyed but he couldn't hold himself back from smiling like an idiot. "Shut your pie hole."

He then got undressed as well and put on some sweatpants. After that, they lied down.

Sam stared at the ceiling for a while. His thoughts were revolving around the person next to him. He was worried about what had happened that day and what he had overheard.

"You sure you are alright? I mean I heard what Loki said." His gaze now fell upon the archangel who felt uncomfortable.

"Yes, he was right to say such things. But he is wrong about one thing. I found something that I'll live for which isn't pleasure." He looked at the other smiling softly.

Sam cupped his face. "He's wrong about everything! You're not spineless. You agreed on coming with us to defeat Michael. I wouldn't call that spineless. You are most definitely not a failure. Do I need to go on?" He brushed his thumbs along the other's cheeks.

Gabriel himself was surprised and touched as a slight pink spread across his face. He had to hold himself back so much to not kiss him. He smiled and just hugged the other closing his eyes.

"You are way to sweet, Sammy bear. I just wanna kiss you." He joked even though it was true.

The two stayed like that for a while until they fell asleep.

As Gabriel woke up Sam was already gone. So the archangel stood up as well, changing into his normal clothes and going towards the kitchen. When he arrived he saw Sam on his laptop.

"Good fucking morning, Samsquatch!" He sat down next to him.

"Morning. The other's are out to get more supplies and stuff for tomorrow." He smiled and closed his laptop.

Gabriel looked at him a bit confused. "Tomorrow?" He had totally forgotten what they had planned.

"You know us going to the other dimension." Sam chuckled a bit. "Don't tell me you forgot about it."

Gabriel realized his mistake and laughed a bit. But his mood didn't stay good for long as he was feeling down about everything.

"Hey, Samsquatch would you maybe like to get out of here for today?" The archangel looked down onto the table.

Sam was confused since he had no idea why Gabriel reacted that way. "Sure but only if you tell me what's wrong."

The other sighed. "Okay. I'm worried because there is a chance some of us might die. But that isn't the worst thing."

"How is death not the worst thing?" Sam tilted his head to the side in confusion. He looked a bit like a confused dog.

"The worst thing is:" Gabriel paused for a while until collecting his courage to continue. "That I can't tell you how I really feel about you when I die. And how I won't be able to ask you on a date."

Sam was in utter shock. "Are you joking because if so it is not funny." He was overwhelmed and didn't know what to say.

"It isn't a joke."

"Gabriel" He stopped speaking for a second to find the right words. "Let's go on a date today!"

"For real?" The archangel was stunned by the other's reply. But as the hunter nodded a wide smile spread across his face. "Okay then let's go!" He jumped up from his chair and grabbed Sam's hand happily.

Gabriel then teleported them to the central park. He took his hand smiling happily. "So, I have  some ideas but are you okay with being surprised?"

Sam lightly squeezed the other's hand. "Sure. Just take me where you want to go together I'm sure it will be fun."

"You're brave." Gabe chuckled and teleported them to a carnival. "Okay, welcome to my first spot on the list."

"A carnival?" Sam was a bit confused.

"Yes!" Gabriel smiled excitedly. "It has it's charm, believe me, Samsquatch."

The hunter looked around and just smiled to himself. He had never really been on a carnival at least not to have fun. "Okay, So what do you wanna ride first, then?"

The archangel saw his chance as a wide smile grew on his face. "You."

Sam was a bit overwhelmed as a chuckle escape his mouth even though he tried his best to look annoyed. "You are unbelievable."

"I know." Gabriel took his arm again and went up to a shitty Ferris wheel.  He then bought tickets and he and Sam got in.

As they stopped at the top he noticed Sam smiling. The hunter was in awe by the view as they could see over the whole city. But little did he know that the angle was enjoying a different kind of view.

Gabriel was just staring at him. He thought that the other looked way too adorable smiling like that.

After they came back down they rode other things. The two also got photos from a photo booth. Gabriel "won" a plushie for Sam as well. Even though Sam was sure that he cheated and used his angelic powers.

But he couldn't care less as he saw the angel's proud smile as he held up a little platypus. So he just went along with it since he thought it was cute.

After they strolled along the carnival Gabriel teleported them to another location. He also teleported the pictures and the plushie into Sam's room.

They arrived at a shooting range. Sam looked at him confused as a shooting range wasn't your normal date location. Not that he hated it he was just confused.

"Thought we could do something you're good at." He smiled. "Also you can show me how to shoot. You know like in all the movies."

Sam smiled and they signed in. They each got their guns. While the hunter put his' aside to assist the other Gabriel held his sideways. He was trying to shot like they sometimes do in movies.

After Sam went up to him he sighed. "Come on let me show you." He put his one hand on the other's to hold the gun with him.

"So, first of all, you want to hold it in both of your hands like this." He continued to guide the other hand up to the gun as well. Their bodies were touching as Sam stood behind the angel his head beside his.

He then removed one of his hands and brushed along the other's arm up to his shoulder. After that, his hand slid down to the other's hips. He adjusted his stands.

Sam put his hand back on the other's. "Now, remove the safety like this and then shoot." He got Gabriel ready to shoot and so the angel did. The bullet didn't even hit the furthers circle on the target.

The two continued shooting with Sam nailing every shot. Gabriel on the other hand nearly missed every time. So naturally, after a while, he teleported them back to the bunker.

As they arrived back the other's where still gone so they sat down in the living room area. Sam looked at him smiling. "Today was fun. I really enjoyed it."

Gabriel smiled widely. "I'm glad you did, too. I never thanked you, did I?"

"Thank me for what?"

The archangel chuckled a bit. "You know for taking care of me when I was at my worst. I think you deserve a thank you for that." He got closer to the other.

Sam didn't really catch on by then. "How couldn't I?" He was confused as he thought it was normal to help him.

Gabriel smirked amused at how he didn't get what he meant. So he just kissed him and a thousand fireworks exploded in his stomach. It was something he wanted to do for a really long time.

The other was surprised but just kissed him back. He had to admit that Gabriel was a really good kisser. His whole body was hot as he felt the other's hands in his hair.

After a bit, they parted again. "Damn, Samsquatch, you're a good kisser." The angel brushed over his own lips smiling.

Sam himself was still a bit in awe but just chuckled a bit. "Takes one to know one."

Gabriel put his one hand on the other's cheek and gently brushed it with his thumb. He then kissed him again.

After that Gabriel cuddled against the hunter. "How about we watch some Netflix or something?" His hand brushed over the other's chest which was ripped. "Damn Samsquatch you work out a lot don't you?"

Sam chuckled a bit and put his arms around the archangel. "Yes to both. What do you want to watch?"

Gabriel looked at him and smiled like an overly excited child. "There's this new show. It's great!"

"Well, then let's watch it." Sam smiled at him and they started watching 'the magicians'. Gabriel often commented about how he liked Eliot's style.

After they had watched a few episodes and Gabriel getting them some snacks, the others returned with their supplies.

Dean was a bit surprised at Gabriel nearly sitting on his brother's lap and cuddling with him. But he thought it was just Gabriel being himself as he was a very physical guy.

As Sam noticed that they were back he looked at the time. It was already pretty late especially considering they had to get up early in the morning.

"Hey, Did you manage to find everything you need?" Sam looked at the bags they were carrying.

"Yes." Dean answered as he put them down on the table. Castiel and Rowena did so as well.

"Your brother and his boyfriend are unbearable." Rowena sat down on a chair. "They are all over each other."

Dean rolled his eyes as he got himself something to drink. "So anyway how about we all go out for tonight. You know drinking a bit."

Rowena stood up. "As much as the idea of getting out of this bunker sounds nice I'm gonna stay. I don't want to mess up the spell." She turned away and went to her room. Her flaming locks disappearing.

"I'm always up for some fun. But Sam and I already went out today and the last time we have been drinking" The archangel paused for a second. "Well, let's say things got out of hand."

Dean didn't look too happy. "You guys are no fun."

Gabriel took Sam's arm and pulled him with him into the hunter's bedroom.

As they entered the room he gave his human a little peck on the lip. "Sorry but I really wanted to enjoy some alone time with you." He smiled at the other sheepishly.

"Well, alone time doesn't sound bad." Sam kissed the other again.

Gabriel grinned. "Ey, Samsquatch wanna see my wings? Like their physical form?"

"Wait you can show me them? I assumed they were just shadows. I mean Castiel has never 'real' wings." The other looked confused.

"We can all do it. They're just difficult to dematerialize." The archangel just smirked and snapped with his fingers as golden wings sprouted out of his back. "Tadaa." He spread his wings to show them off like a new piece of clothing.

Sam wasn't really sure what to say as he was in total awe.

"Oh, you also shouldn't fight like this cause if you hurt them while they're materialized you're fucked. It's like with bird wings you can't use them if they're damaged and since we can fly without materializing them no one really does it. But honestly, I think they suit me." He smirked.

"They are gorgeous."  Sam smiled. "They do suit you." 

"I know, right? You wanna touch them. Am I right?" He smiled as he used his wings to embrace the other.

"Kind of?" He slowly reached for the wings and touched them. They were extremely soft and fluffy. Sam was even more in awe as he touched them. "But how do you get them back in?"

Gabriel just grinned. "Like this." He snapped his fingers and his wings slowly disappeared.

After they continued to talk about the other's wings they went to bed. The two were cuddling with each other until they fell asleep.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

231K 8.4K 43
the title says it all. Story is closed, no longer taking requests.
13K 957 14
Sam Winchester is on a dating website and finds his ideal match: smart, loves reading, very neat, heathy eater. Castiel Novak. The perfect guy. Or so...
73 15 16
!Destiel! !There will be some Sabriel references! !Sam Winchester X Reader! (A bit Gabriel X Reader too...) Cover is my edit😂 Sorry if it sucks I t...
144K 4.5K 29
This is Destiel and Sabriel! Contains fluff and SMUT! Coffee shop AU! Don't like it? Don't read it! !! I do not own any of these characters, they...