No need for eyes

By 7_squad

At the age of 4, Izuku Midoriya was involved in something causing him to go blind. Watch as he gets into U.A... More

The Beginning: 1
The beginning #2:2
Hidden Quirk?:3
New friend:4
Thanks!:not an update
Three new friends:5
Entrance Exams:6
First Class:7
The U.S.J incident:8
U.S.J part 2:9
Whole new sight:10
New home/training:11
Sports festival 12
Question bout me?:NOT AN UPDATE!
License?:14
Untitled Part 15
Sorry!: Not an update
Fairytail: 16
Training day: 17
Hosu incident: 18
Back to class!: 19
Camp training: 20
Test of courage: 21
The end:22
New story!
Sorry
Bye friends!
Nvm
Thank you!
Lol wassup

Sports festival part 2!:13

4K 128 101
By 7_squad

Katsuki smiled evilly and Uraraka looked absolutely petrified.

Izuku just knew what their faces looked like and told Katsuki "don't over do it". Then she whispered to Uraraka "don't show fear".

As the two made their way onto the battle grounds, Izuku was thinking about the announcement that the student council would be saying

Haruto and Riku, who are the two second years in the student council, actually had nothing to say and neither did Tamaki.

She had spaced out and didn't realise the match had started. She didn't want to overuse her vision devise, so she used her fire powers heat signature vision to watch.

Everyone else couldn't see through all the dust and smoke they were creating, but Izuku could see just fine!

Uraraka had a plan of trying to touch him to make him float. If she could get him, it would be an instant win.

Katsuki had knocked her back with and was preparing for the finishing blow.

"RELEASE!" She yelled as tons of debris came down like meteors.

Katsuki just pointed his palms upwards and blew up all the debris. Uraraka looked shocked and looked down at her feet.

"I... I give up..."

On the big screen it showed

WINNER: Katsuki Bakugo

Izuku cheered for her friend and when they got back she gave them both a hug

"THAT WAS SO AWESOME!" She said like a little kid.

Uraraka looked surprised and said "could you even see us? I mean, there was a lot of dust and smoke..."

Izuku put on the dumbest but happiest face ever and said "Heat signature vision!"

By now, the next match was about to start and it said

Hanta Sero vs Shoto Todoroki

Both participants went down to the stadium and when the match started, Sero made the first move. He wrapped Todoroki in tape and started to swing him out of the arena. Todoroki said the same thing as Izuku did in her match

"Sorry..."

All of a sudden there was a HUGE ice wall which went over the stadium. Izuku gave a yelp of surprise, and immediately started melting all the ice. She went around asking people if they were hurt before she headed back to her seat.

Aizawa saw this and smirked in approval. Meanwhile on the big screen, it said the winner

WINNER: Shoto Todoroki

When Todoroki got back to the spectator box, Izuku karate chopped him on the head

"DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS AND STUPID THAT WAS!?! YOU COULD HAVE HURT SOMEONE! I-" She stopped herself to calm down and said "Just...don't do that, ok?"

Todoroki smiled and said "ok! sorry, I was just... mad.". Izuku gave him a smile that made him want to hug her heart, and kill anyone who got near.

He didn't know why, but ever since he first saw her quirk, her strength, her kindness... He felt like he needed to be with her.

The rest of the matches

Denki Kaminari vs. Ibara Shiozaki: Winner Ibara Shiozaki

Tenya Iida vs. Mei Hatsume: Winner Tenya Iida

Yuga Aoyama vs. Mina Ashido: Winner Mina Ashido

Fumikage Tokoyami vs. Momo Yaoyorozu: Winner Fumikage Tokoyami

Eijiro Kirishima vs. Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu: Winner Eijiro Kirishima

Quarter-finals

Ibara Shiozaki vs Izuku Midoriya: Winner Izuku Midoriya

Tenya Iida vs Eijiro Kirishima: Winner Tenya Iida

Mina Ashido vs Shoto Todoroki: Winner Shoto Todoroki

Fumikage Tokoyami vs Katsuki Bakugo: Winner Katsuki Bakugo

Semi-finals

Izuku Midoriya vs Tenya Iida: Izuku Midoriya

Shoto Todoroki vs Katsuki Bakugo: Katsuki Bakugo

Shoto gets 3rd place because Iida left for...reasons...

It was now the final match between the two best friends. They headed down to the arena through the many hallways. Katsuki knew to be careful seen as Izuku knew all his moves meanwhile, Izuku was having a telepathic conversation with her proxies.

'Ok, by now he will most likely try to fake me out, so I think he'll try to stay far... any ideas'?

'Try to use ghost mode to sneak up maybe? Or we could all come out and fight?'-Phantom

'No...I want this to be a fair match. He knows what I can do...'

'Well, you have more stamina, and you are way faster... You could use that?'-Jolt

'Ok. earth and wind are the two elements of my power he is used to. I'll use those!'

Izuku got to her side and stood ready.

"Fighters ready?set...Go!"

As soon as she said go, Izuku and Katsuki were in the the center of the arena and they punched at the same, sending a wave of wind to the crowd. The pro heroes watching were shocked at how fast they had moved: One even considered they could teleport!

Once again, Like at the beach, They started fighting insanely fast but this time, Izuku used her earth quirk to send him up, while she used her wind to slam him back down.

Katsuki started a punching spree which Izuku blocked over and over again. Izuku caught one of his hands and flipped him over, slamming him to the ground. She then summoned Glacier, Ivy, Tsunami and Shizen to pin each of his limbs down.

"Bakugo, can you move?" Midnight asked.

He sighed and said "No..."

"Bakugo is immobilized!" Midnight announced. "This years sports festival winner is Izuku Midoriya!"

As the crowds cheered, Cementos made three podiums with the corresponding numbers on them

Midnight started talking and said "Now, the one who will be handing out the medals will be... All-Might!". She said the last part at the same time All-Might said "I AM HERE!"

"..."

"You cut me off!" Midnight whined as she left the stage.

All-Might cleared his throat and went to each of the three winning students. First, he presented the third place medal to Todoroki, then he presented the second place medal to Katsuki and with an even bigger smile on his face, he gave the first place medal to Izuku. She could feel the heavy gold medal on her neck as All-Might said "I'm proud of you!"

"WE ASK IF YOU LOVELY SPECTATORS COULD MAKE YOUR WAY OUT THE MANY DOORS AT THE TOP OF THE SEATING AREAS, THANK YOU! WE ASK STUDENTS TO COME DOWN HERE, AS THE STUDENT COUNCIL HAS SOMETHING TO SAY!"

The crowd left the arena and the excited chattering followed. The students were all either standing, or sitting in front of the podiums.

The speak bubbles come in this order of who is talking: Mirio, Izuku, Nejire

"OK! We would like to announce that the provincial license exams are being held a little early this year! They will be taking place next month!"

"As you know, The provincial license exams are a big test that hero schools all over japan take part of! Once you have your license, you are permitted to use your quirk in public."

"BUT! There are also exams taking place next week... and Izuku will be taking part!"

"..."

"......"

".................."

"WHAT!?!?" yelled the crowd.

Izuku started explaining, "apparently, the student council need to be there to help set up, first of all, and if a real disaster happens, we need to be capable of helping or protecting! So I need to take it early so I can be there."

The crowd seemed to understand, and at this moment, one thing was flowing through Izuku's brain

GOTTA. TRAIN. NOW!

Nothing to see here. Carry on with your day

~Gloomy             Word count:1226

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 64 2
Midoriya Izuku was good at keeping secrets. He was never concerned about anyone finding out about what he did during his third year of middle school...
109K 5K 30
Izuku Midoriya is one of the most trusted Guardian Angels in all of heavens creations. He's spent most of his time on earth watching over those who n...
179K 4.5K 21
[DISCONTINUED] I don't own ATLA or BNHA/MHA. What happens when a boy is born blind, short, and 'frail' in a world filled with superpowers called Quir...
370K 3.8K 15
Izuku Midoriya been betrayed by girlfriend Ochako for cheating on him with his ex childhood friend katsuki bakugou,Young Midoriya try to forget about...