No need for eyes

By 7_squad

At the age of 4, Izuku Midoriya was involved in something causing him to go blind. Watch as he gets into U.A... More

The Beginning: 1
The beginning #2:2
Hidden Quirk?:3
New friend:4
Thanks!:not an update
Three new friends:5
Entrance Exams:6
First Class:7
The U.S.J incident:8
U.S.J part 2:9
Whole new sight:10
New home/training:11
Sports festival part 2!:13
Question bout me?:NOT AN UPDATE!
License?:14
Untitled Part 15
Sorry!: Not an update
Fairytail: 16
Training day: 17
Hosu incident: 18
Back to class!: 19
Camp training: 20
Test of courage: 21
The end:22
New story!
Sorry
Bye friends!
Nvm
Thank you!
Lol wassup

Sports festival 12

4.5K 132 179
By 7_squad

UwU

Here is a extra long chapter for you because I might not update tomorrow.

It's just a little short of 2000 words!

Izuku stayed on the beach after the crowd of people and Katsuki left. Three people that looked like they were around 18 years old came up to her, and the blue haired girl started asking questions

"Hey! You were amazing in that fight! How old are you? You look really young... do you go to U.A? I bet you do! What class are you in? What's with your bangs? Is something wrong with your eyes?Your pretty strong!"

A blonde boy stepped in and said "I'm sorry about my friend! I'm Mirio, The talkative girls is Nejire, and the goth dude is Tamaki! We're called the big three at school, but we're also the students council members! We have two second years and we were wondering if you would like to join?"

"Wait..." Izuku said. "Your the big three?!? I've heard of you and- and your really strong! Why would you invite a blind girl to the council?"

Nejire looked shocked and said "Your BLIND?!? That gives us even more reason to invite you! You took down that kid without sight!"

Izuku was blushing madly at her praise and said "Well, in that case... I would love to join the council!"

"Great!" Mirio said. Your participating in the sports festival right? After it's over, we will have to say an announcement, so meet us at the podiums, alright?"

"Ok!" Izuku said with mad excitement "I gotta go now, my friend will kill me if I'm not home before dark..."

"Ok..." said Tamaki "See you soon I guess..."

Izuku smiled softly and had Jolt guide her home. When she got home, Mitsuki said "Welcome home dear! Do you mind setting up the table while I cook dinner?"

"I don't mind!" Izuku said. "Let me just change my clothes!"

Izuku headed up to her room and put on a simple white crop top with black sweatpants. She set up the table for four people and asked Mitsuki if she could help with anything else.

"Yes actually! Could you go get Katsuki? Dinner is almost ready."

"Alright." She said with a smile. She went to Katsuki's door and Knocked

"Kacchan?"

"What?"

"C'mon, Dinner is ready!"

"Coming!"

Katsuki opened the door and walked to the dining room with Izuku where, Mitsuki and her husband were putting the food on the table.

They all sat down and Izuku told Katsuki what had happened at the beach.

"Seriously?!? You're in the council? Congrats!" He said in a surprised tone.

"Thanks Kacchan!" She replied

Time skip: U.A sports festival waiting room

"Hey Izu-chan!"

Izuku recognized the voice as Uraraka and replied "Hello, Uraraka-san! Are you excited for the events?"

"Yes, very!" She replied.

There was an announcement that played throughout the arena: May the students competing make there way down to the arena to start the next match.

The different classes made there way into the arena after being called out, and Midnight walked up on stage

"Hello everyone, and welcome to our U.A annual sports festival!". The crowd cheered loudly

"Before we start, we would like to have Izuku Midoriya from the student council come up, and say a few words."

Mirio had warned her about this, so she had prepared a little speech before hand.

"Hello everyone! Thank you so much for coming. Honestly, winning isn't my top priority, but I'll still try! I hope everyone can have fun and no serious rivalry's start. Good luck to everyone!"

The crowd cheered and clapped as Izuku gave a tiny bow and headed back to the crowd of students.

"Thank you, Izuku, for those wonderful words! Now, the first event is an obstacle course that goes all the way around the arena! You exit and enter from the front gate. You are allowed to use your quirks to stop or block everyone else, but if you cause any serious injuries, you will be disqualified! Only the top 42 people will advance so, try hard!"

Then Present-mic took over and counted down.

"3, 2, 1... GOO!!!"

All the students ran for the gate, but a couple of students went over the gate. Izuku summoned Kuki, and flew way ahead of the other students.

Present-mic started talking about the ranking of the students

"IN FIRST, WE HAVE IZUKU MIDORIYA WITH A HUUGE LEAD! IN SECOND WE HAVE KATSUKI BAKUGO AND SHOTO TODOROKI WHO SEEM TO KEEP ON OVERTAKING ONE ANOTHER!"

The first obstacle were several zero pointers like the ones at the entance exams but Izuku easily crushed them with a whole bunch of wind power.

"W-WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?!?! IZUKU MIDORIYA TOOK DOWN SEVERAL HUGE ROBOTS WITH A WAVE OF HER HAND! AT THIS RATE SHE HAS A GUARANTEED FIRST!!!"

The other contestants knew they couldn't pass Izuku, so they settled on trying to get second.

Katsuki was using explosions to propel himself forwards while Todoroki, was sliding on ice.

When they reached the first obstacle, Todoroki used his ice to freeze the robots in place as he ran under. The other contestants didn't have a chance to run under since he froze it while it was falling, and it broke through the ice.

"A DIRTY MOVE BY SHOTO TODOROKI! BUT, IT'S IN THE RULES!"

Todoroki and Katsuki still believed they had a chance of getting first when all of a sudden...

"IZUKU MIDORIYA COMING IN FIRST PLACE! WOAH, NO ONE ELSE STOOD A CHANCE!"

Almost all the students were shocked because they were all barely past the second obstacle. The big three went down to congratulate her and a lot of pro heroes were talking about her.

About 10 minutes later, everyone else had made it back and here were the rankings:

1:Izuku Midoriya

2:Shoto Todoroki

3:Katsuki Bakugo

4: Lol everyone else is irrelevant

Midnight went back on stage and started announcing the next event

"Alright! The next event is a cavalry battle! You will get into teams of 3-4 and depending on what rank you got in the race, you will be worth less or more points! The 'rider' will be wearing a headband with the total amount of everyone on the teams points! Starting at 5 points, the points get higher by 5 but...first place is worth 10,000,000 points!"

Suddenly everyone was looking at Izuku, who had a calm face on. All she had to do was avoid others.

"You have 10 minutes to make teams alright? Go!"

Uraraka went straight to Izuku and said "Izuku-chan! Let's team up!". Izuku nodded in reply and Tokoyami also said he would team up with them. They just needed one more person...

"Hello!" said a pink haired girl. "I'm Mei Hatsume from the support course! There aren't any good teams left so could I join your team?"

Izuku nodded and said "We already have a win from my 10,000,000 points so, All we have to do is run."

The team nodded in agreement and got in their positions.

Izuku tied her bangs up and turned on her vision assisting device. People in the crowds saw her eye color and her scars and gasped

"What happened?"

"Is she ok?"

"She look way tougher now..."

"Ready? Set... GO!"

All the teams, as expected, ran straight for Izuku's team but she just smirked and summoned all 9 of her proxies, each about as big as a full grown elephant. They bared their teeth in a menacing fashion and roared in unison which scared of all the teams.

All the pros in the seats watching, as well as the teachers and the big three, were all shocked at how much she could do.

"Hey guys," Izuku started, "Do you wanna keep running, or try and steal some headbands?"

The team agreed on running away seen as there were only five minutes left. Suddeny there was a wall of ice blocking their team, but Flame easily melted it all away. Izuku turned around and saw Katsuki flying towards her

That idiot...

Izuku used her wind and blew him back to his team

"Kacchan!" She shouted "You gotta be careful! If you fall off you lose!". She turned around and saw Todoroki's team staring at her. The same was for Katsuki's team. It seems they really wanted the 10,000,000 points.

Izuku sighed as she swiped both arms up which trapped both teams in a rock prison.

"WOW! IZUKU MIDORIYA BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE WAVE OF HER HANDS!"

"Izuku looked around and saw that her proxies were scattered all around the arena. Phantom came back to her and gave her a headband that said '125'

"Good job!" Izuku told her. Phantom smiled and as if on cue, Midnight stopped the game.

"GOOD JOB TO ALL THE CONTESTANTS! NOW, HERE ARE THE SCORES!

1: Team Midoriya - 10,000,865 

2: Team Todoroki - 680

3: Team Bakugo - 605

4: Team Shinso - 595

WE'LL BE BACK WITH MORE ACTION RIGHT AFTER THIS LITTLE LUNCH BREAK! AND WE ASK STUDENT COUNCIL MEMBERS TO COME OVER TO THE TEACHERS SPECTATOR BOX!"

Izuku headed over there while riding Chikyu, because she wanted to let her device cool down. When she got there, she knocked on the door and was let in by Tamaki.

"Good!" said Mirio. "Now that we're all here we need to talk about how we're gonna say the announcement..."

I ain't gonna tell you what the announcement is!(hate me now?) all i'm gonna say is that it's just happening in a different order from the anime.

"...and that is what we'll do ok?"

"OK!" everyone said.

Izuku headed off to lunch and sat beside Katsuki. She laid her head on his shoulder and asked him about the next event.

"The next event is the final one" He said. "It's a tournament between the sixteen people that made it through."

Izuku nodded and ate her lunch. Over the P.A system, Present-mic told everyone to go back to the arena. The first match was between Izuku and Shinso.

What's his quirk?

She walked up to Midnight and gave her the vision device, then she walked over to her side of the arena and got in a ready stance.

"Alright, ready? set...Go!"

Without hesitation, Izuku was suddenly in front of Shinso and she whispered...

"Sorry..."

She punched him straight in the stomach which knocked him out of bounds.

She ran over to him, and carried him to Recovery girl.

"Sorry!" She said. "I was a little paranoid so I freaked out...!"

She went back to where her class was sitting and they were all staring at her with wide eyes.

"What..." said Kirishima. "...The HELL... was THAT?!?"

Izuku didn't understand what he meant so she said "Umm... a punch?". The class had a moment of silence and then laughter broke out.

An annoying looking boy stuck his head over the dividers, and started saying stuff like "Oh, wow! Class 1-a laughing? I didn't know they were capable of having fun since they're sooo special!"

"Monoma!" yelled a voice over the side. It was a girl with ginger hair that looked really friendly. She grabbed the annoying boy and pulled him back. "I am so sorry about him... he was so sure he would get into class 1-a and since he didn't, he is really being a brat about it!"

"It's no worries!" said Izuku. "I understand if he really wanted to get in it."

The girl smiled at Izuku's modesty, and said "You did really well in your match! Honestly, a lot of people would have just left him for the robots to take away."

"I sorta, freaked out and lost control... I'm really good at sneak attacks and the way I trained was intense! I seriously couldn't move for 2 hours..." She muttered that last part.

The girls smiled and sat back down in her seat.

Then the next match was shown on screen

Ochako Uraraka vs Katsuki Bakugo

Does this count as a cliffhanger? :/

~Gloomy          Word count:1914

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 9.5K 12
Katsuki Bakugou has never been the same after the kid he bullied for years, the poor quirkless Izuku Midoriya, ends his own life. Bakugou refuses to...
166K 5.6K 14
Deku grows tired of being treated like Kacchan's enemy and decides to try his hardest to become his friend again. But, Kacchan mistakes Deku's forwa...
1.4K 63 2
Midoriya Izuku was good at keeping secrets. He was never concerned about anyone finding out about what he did during his third year of middle school...
97.1K 5K 32
Twenty-two year old hero Izuku Midoriya has been severely hurt by a villain attack. It's left him battered and scarred but the worst part is it has a...