Choosing My Heart's Direction...

By laurent413

[Sequel to Hearts in All Directions (1D FanFic).] Louis and Alexis have saved their relationship, but was it... More

Things Changing
Desire
Heads Will Roll
New Opinions
Breaking
Nothing
Different
Broken
Starting to Fix
Promises
Old Personalities
Promises and Decisions
Secrets- Not Just A Game
Nothing Perfect Can Last
Shattering
I'm Sorry You're Blue
Wrong
Drama Free
Violet
TwitCam
For Nothing
Wasted
Let Go
I'm Okay
Try Again
Over
Screwed
Questioned Trust
Analyzing
Eliminating
Memory
Regaining Hope
It Was Nothing
Other Options
No One Does It Better

The Girls

383 8 2
By laurent413

Dedication to SarahJackson1991 for being super sweet and nice and also a great writer! Make sure you check out her stories :)

Alexis P.O.V.

"Are we there yet?" I asked for the hundredth time in the past two hours.

"No, shut up!" Harry groaned, throwing a pillow at me.

"But I wanna see my girls," I whined, throwing it back at him.

"Isn't that what girls call their boobs?" Zayn asked, raising his eyebrows at me.

"No, those are mammaries, you idiot," Harry said seriously.

I shook my head, laughing at the boys. We were all sitting around the back room of the bus. We were supposed to be at Carson's house an hour ago, but traffic had been bad all night. The driver told us it would still be another hour, at least.

The boys went back to whatever game they were playing on the PS3. Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn were having an epic battle to the death. Harry was sitting near me, playing on his phone.

"Hey Lex, let me see your phone," Harry said, looking up from his.

"Why?" I asked suspiciously.

"Carson's mad at me and won't answer my texts, so I want to text her from your phone."

I shrugged and handed him my phone. He tapped on his phone once before tossing it to the this side and eagerly taking mine. I turned back to the other boys and their trash-talking.

"Oh! Direct hit!" Niall shouted, jumping up and doing a little dance.

"You just wait, leprechaun. I'll get you," Louis growled, his full attention trained on the television.

"Don't make promises you can't keep," Niall teased, grinning.

"Leprechaun's run out of luck!" Zayn shouted as one of the characters on the screen exploded in a gross, red mess.

"Zaaaayn," Niall complained, a sad expression on his face.

I turned back to Harry to find him still tapping away. How long did it take to send one text?

"Alright, done," Harry grinned, handing my phone back to me.

I took it carefully, looking at the screen. The twitter app was open and I groaned at my stupidity. I glared at Harry who grinned at me, his dimples on full display. I debated to kill him now, or find out what he did. I should probably see what he did, so that I could fix it if I had to.

I opened up my recent tweets.

OMG! check out my new twit pic! i look DAYUM hot, right? i mean, not as hot as @Harry_Styles, but still, i look sexyyy. dont ya think, @Louis_Tomlinson?

The tweet already had tons of replies, retweets, and favorites. I refrained myself from killing Harry just yet, and clicked on my new Twit Pic, enlarging the image. I gasped at the sight. It was me, sprawled across my bunk, my blankets and hair literally everywhere. But that wasn't the worst part. I had two straws shoved up my nose.

I turned to where Harry was, to find him instead standing in the doorframe. My eyes locked with his and narrowed.

"Problem?" Harry grinned, holding his laughter in.

"You know, there isn't really anywhere to run on this tiny tour bus," I smirked, standing up slowly.

Harry's expression fell and he bolted out of the room. The other boys were too engrossed in their video game to even notice me sprint after him.

"HARRY STYLES," I shouted as I chased after him, into the kitchen. We ran circles around the island before pausing on opposite sides.

"What are you two doing?" Liam asked, laughing as he walked into the kitchen.

"Help me, Liam!" Harry cried, hiding behind Liam's broad frame.

I glared at Harry before lunging at both of the boys. I managed to mainly avoid Liam and tackle Harry to the ground, laying on top of him.

"Delete that picture," I growled.

"It's not like thousands of girls don't already have it saved," Harry replied calmly, smirking up at me.

"Delete it," I growled, applying more pressure.

"Ow! Ok, ok! Just get off and I'll delete it!" Harry surrendered.

I shoved off of him, smiling at his angry expression. He pulled out his phone and showed me as he deleted it. I grinned at him as he rolled his eyes and stalked off to the back room. I sat down at the counter and changed my picture back to one of Louis and I.

Liam sat next to me, tapping away on his own phone.

"Who ya texting?" I asked, turning to face him.

"Alexandria," he grinned.

I scoffed, turning back to face the window as farms whizzed by outside.

"What?" he asked, confused.

"Nothing. How do you know she isn't using you?" I asked, making something up on the spot.

Liam raised his eyebrows at me, studying me.

"What?" I blurted, shifting uncomfortably in my seat.

"Someone sounds a little jealous," he sing-songed.

My eyes widened and I quickly started stuttering, "N- na- no-,"

Liam's eyes seemed to widen too at my response. "Wait, you don't still.." he said, trailing off awkwardly.

"No!" I replied quickly, flushing bright red.

Liam glanced around nervously. "Lex, do we need to talk about this?" he asked in a quiet voice.

"No, seriously, I don't," I said. Damn it, this is incredibly awkward.

"Ok. Good. You have Louis. Plus, I don't like you like that anymore."

I nodded, swallowing the lump in my throat. Shouldn't I be relieved that Liam didn't like me? Then why did I feel heartbroken instead?

-------

"We're here!" I shouted, literally leaping out of the bus.

Right as I exited the bus, Carson's front door flung open and all three girls came running out and towards me, screaming.

"LEX! I've missed you, babe!" Carson said, hugging me fiercely.

I laughed, hugging her back. "I just saw you, you idiot."

After I was done with Carson, I greeted Abby, making sure I got to talk to her before Niall came off the bus.

"Abs! How are you?"

"Awesome actually. Especially now that you and Niall are here," she smiled, her grin only widening when she mentioned Niall. They really were the cutest.

Unfortunately for me, the rest of the boys chose that moment to make their appearance. Abby instantly lost interest in me and instead jumped into the arms of her boyfriend. I brushed it off, knowing she didn't mean to blow me off. Instead, I turned to the third and final girl, who was awkwardly shuffling her feet.

"Hey Jas," I said warmly.

"Hey," she said, looking up at me.

"No hard feelings?"

A look of relief washed over her face. "That would be perfect."

I wrapped my arms around her, giving her a warm hug. It was nice knowing nobody was mad at me. At least for the time being.

Everyone said their hello's, and it was a very calm atmosphere. No tension, no arguing, nothing. Even Louis and Harry have been on good terms. I couldn't help but look around and smile at my old life fitting in so perfectly with my new one.

-------

"How long are you guys here?" Jasmine asked once we were all inside of Carson's house.

"Only until tomorrow night. We have a concert tomorrow night, which you're all coming to. And then we hit the road," Zayn said with a frown.

"Well, at least we get you guys for two days," Abby smiled at Niall from her position on his lap.

Just then we heard the front door open. "Is my second daughter here!?" a sweet voice called from the hallway.

"Mom!" I shouted, running to the hallway and hugging her.

"Hey Lex," Mrs. Grant, Carson's mom, greeted me. Mrs. Grant had been more of a mom to me in the past 3 years than my mom ever was.

She was a small, petite woman who was always cooking something amazing. I used to spend more time at Car's house than my own, so we got really close.

"How have you been sweetheart? You look beautiful!" she gushed, holding me at arm's length.

"I've been amazing actually," I replied, smiling at her.

"Car and I always see you on tv! Oh, I completely forgot! Go get your boyfriend! Louis, is it? I want to meet him! I'll be in the kitchen putting away these groceries," she said, gesturing to the bags in her hands.

I nodded and quickly ran back into the living room to five confused faces.

"I thought you hated your mom?" Louis asked softly, his eyebrows furrowed.

I laughed at their obvious confusion. "She's not my mom," I explained.

"She's mine!" Carson said.

"But she's pretty much been a mom to me ever since I met Car," I finished, grinning.

The confused faces disappeared, and Louis' was instead replaced with nervousness.

"What's wrong?" I quizzed.

"Well, it's like meeting your girlfriend's parents, isn't it? What if she hates me?"

I rolled my eyes, laughing. "Come on, Louis. You'll be fine. She's incredible."

Before he could protest, I grabbed his arm and dragged him into the kitchen with me. Mrs. Grant had her back to us, putting something in the cabinet. I sat down at the counter and gestured for Louis to sit next to me, which he did reluctantly.

"Mom, I'd like to introduce you to my boyfriend, Louis Tomlinson," I said, causing her to turn around. Her eyes roamed over Louis as he nervously bit his lip.

"Hello Louis, I'm Mrs. Grant," she said, smiling warmly.

Louis seemed to relax as he stood up. Mrs. Grant extended a hand out to him, but he quickly pulled her in for a hug instead.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," he said charmingly as he pulled back from the hug.

Once Louis was seated again, Mrs. Grant turned towards me, covered her mouth and mouthed, "He's hot!"

"I know," I replied out loud, smiling.

Louis had seen the whole thing, and shot me a quick wink.

"Mom, do you want to meet the rest of the boys?"

"Of course!" she squealed, practically dragging both Louis and I with her into the living room.

Once inside, I stepped up beside her. "Everyone, this is Mrs. Grant, Carson and I's mom," I introduced, grinning widely.

They all said hello and told her their name. Niall went last.

"You're Abby's boyfriend?" she questioned.

Niall and Abby both grinned, nodding at her.

"Aww! That's adorable! And what about you Carson? None of these fit boys good enough for you?"

Carson groaned, her head in her hands. The rest of us laughed at her obvious discomfort.

------

"These potatoes are incredible, Mrs. Grant!" Niall said, stuffing his face with food.

We all laughed at him. "Call me mom, Niall," Mrs. Grant told him. She hated being called Mrs. Grant. She always said it was too formal.

"Ok, mom," Niall said with a full mouth.

"So what are your guys plans for tomorrow?" Mrs. Grant asked.

We had spent today just hanging out and catching up. I wasn't sure what our plans for tomorrow were, seeing as how it could be the last day we had with the girls in a long time.

"Amusement park?" Carson suggested.

Everyone cheered and yelled in agreement. We lived close to the amusement park King's Island and the girls and I always loved to go there. It might be a little hard with the boys, but King's Island was never majorly crowded. Especially since it was now the end of summer and pretty much all the high schools were back in school, and tomorrow was a week day.

"King's Island it is."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 32 46
what happens when Lexi finally meet the boys
3.8K 13 29
What happens when you move in with five boys, one of them being your best friend? What happens when you start to love one of those five boys, only to...
174K 4.3K 26
** WARNING!!! ** some chapters have been deleted and I had no backup copies so read but don't get confused or angry when something about redirecting...
351 1 14
When Rebecca Johnson travels to London with her four best friends to follow her dreams and suddenly becomes best friends with One Direction will her...