Z-Day

Por JuliaTeng555

Dawn broke. The screams from the streets seemed like a story of yesterday. The days which could be conside... Más

Unexpected of The Dead
Decision
Into The School of The Dead
Getting Out of Here
The Plan
Run Them Down!
Can We Stay For The Night?
The Next Day
Departing
Getting Items
Crossing The River!
Attack In The Mini Market
Unfriendly Attack
Sudden Outburst
Coach? Or Not!
He's Alive!
Heat Stroke
Hurt
Yuuka!
Sometimes Bravery Needs To Bow Down To Wisdom
Fire
Back to The Clinic
Cheering Up and Dreams
The Death of A Beloved
To The Airport
Riddles
On The Plane
The Amazon Jungle
Valentines Day Special! Part 1
Endou vs Wild Animal Fresh from The Amazons!
Grouping Up & Something Wrong
Valentines Day Special! Part 2
Valentines Day Special!! Part 3
Story Telling
Nocturnal Attack
The Story Behind The Cool One
...Who...
Pls Don't Misundertand thx :)
Ouch
Incredible Luck
Every Cloud has A Silver Lining
Puanteur
Trost
Angriff
Opfern
Freiheit
Rückkehr
Fürchten
Struggle

Leader and Death?

1.5K 61 11
Por JuliaTeng555

PLEASE DON'T SKIP >~<!

Sorry but... It may be a little confusing at the bottom. So if you don't understand what they are doing, you can always message me and I'll tell you what they are doing. :) 'cause there are some problems with my comment thing. I can't comment anything :(

***************************************************************************************************************

All of them had already settled down on the ground with drinks in their hands.

"So tell me... How did you guys managed to get here?" Aunt Mika asked.

"Well... That's a very long story!" Kazemaru exclaimed. All of them took turns to explain what happened. It took them quite a while explain each and everything that happened.

"I see... Is Fubuki-kun the leader of the group? He seems to have sacrificed a lot for the group!" Aunt Mika exclaimed. All of them looked at Fubuki who had stopped fiddling with his wooden katana after hearing what Aunt Mika said.

"No. I'm not the leader," Fubuki said looking up.

"Oh? Then who is?" Aunt Mika asked curious.

"We don't have a leader in our group. We just team up and do the work together," Fubuki said.

"But we've been following under the instructions of Fubuki," Endou stated.

"Then that's it! He's your leader!" Aunt Mika exclaimed. "He instructed all of you and led the group! He also sacrificed himself for the group! He's your leader!"

Everyone then realized that what Aunt Mika said was true. Fubuki raised an eyebrow. Endou and the others then turned to Fubuki with a grin.

"...What are you guys...?"

"Nice to have you with us, leader!" Endou exclaimed emphasizing the 'leader' word.

"W-What?! N-No! I'm not fit to be-"

"You are! No one else here is more fit to be the leader than you are!" Kazemaru exclaimed.

"That's right!" Hiroto exclaimed.

"But- I think Endou or Kidou would do a better job! They've led others before. I have no experience," Fubuki said crossing his arms and looking away. There was a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Oh, so now you're going to push the responsibility to Endou and Kidou, huh, leader?" Kazemaru asked with a smirk. He kind of enjoyed teasing Fubuki.

"Oh shut it!" Fubuki said and turned aside with a pout.

"Look! He's pouting! I wish I had a camera!" Kazemaru exclaimed before bursting into laughter. He was own followed by everyone else.

"Don't get bothered, leader," Gouenji said.

"Not you too, Gouenji!" Fubuki exclaimed.

Just then...

Bang! Bang! BANG!!

There was also the sound of metal falling.

CLANK!

"What's going on?!" Aunt Mika asked with slight fear in her eyes.

"Get ready, everyone!" Fubuki said picking up his wooden katana.

"Yes, leader!" all of them exclaimed in unison.

"Would you guys quit it? =_=|||" Fubuki said.

Gouenji, the closest to the window, took a look and gasped. He looked like he had just gotten the shock of his life.

"No..."

"What's wrong?" Endou asked. He looked out and gasped, taking a few steps backwards.

The infected were just right outside! The gates which have been keeping the infected out of the house compound has fell!! Just then, one of the infected began banging its head on the window. Gouenji began walking backwards too. Te shocked look never left his face.

"Run! Run! Run! RUN!!" Gouenji exclaimed as the window shattered into a million pieces. All of them got the message and ran as fast as they could upstairs.

"Into that room!" Fubuki exclaimed pointing to the master bedroom. It wasn't the room that Aunt Mika hid in just now. The master bedroom has a window and it was much larger so all of them could fit in the room easily. They quickly barricade the door with almost everything they could find. But there was a cupboard they couldn't use as the cupboard was stuck in place. It wouldn't budge an inch.

"Remember. They can't see or feel. As long as we keep real quiet, they won't know that we are in here," Fubuki reminded them. He made sure he was whispering as he didn't want to attract any of the infected which were just outside.

"W-What do we do now? Wait??" Haruna asked. She felt very scared.

"Don't worry, big brother will protect you," Kidou said putting an arm around Haruna. Fubuki walked towards the window and noticed that there is another window opposite them. It was the window of another house. The window was open too! Then, a plan came to his mind. He then looked around the room. He then saw the wooden cupboard which they couldn't use to barricade the door. It was made out of thin wood though.

"Guys. I have an idea. Let's cut out some of the wood from the thin-material cupboard we couldn't use to barricade the door and put it from this window to the other window and escape to the room in the other house over there," Fubuki said.

"But what if the wood isn't long enough?" Fuyuka asked.

"Since the wood needs to be slightly narrower in size, we wouldn't be using all of the wood. We would need to cut the wood in half. If one half of the wood isn't long enough, we could always tie the other half of the wood together with the first half to make the plank longer," Kidou said.

"I see. Good point," Hiroto said.

'Now I see why these children manage to survive this apocalypse until now... They've been sharing their opinion and overcoming all of the problems together,' Aunt Mika thought while smiling.

"Alright. Let's get to work," Fubuki said and he, Endou, Gouenji and Kidou started to cut the wood using their knives. All of them have knives. They got the knives from the mini market. But the knives were really small so it took some time for them to cut the wood. Kazemaru and Fuyuka, who sat near to the door, would be in charge of making sure the door doesn't bust open all of a sudden. If it did, they would have to fight them off. Of course, the others will help too. Hiroto and Haruna, who sat near to the window, had to check the situation of the compound of the house. Aunt Mika would help on everything she could.

After a while, the wood was done all there's left is for them to get some thing to tie the two pieces of wood up.

"What do you think we can use to tie the two wooden planks together?" Kazemaru asked. Fubuki looked around the room. He then spotted the piece of cloth which was holding the curtains to the side. (A/N: I know. Some curtains use those metal things which hold the curtain but some curtains use cloth. If you don't understand what I'm trying to say, you can always message me to ask :) sorry for the inconvenience). Fubuki then took the cloth from both sides and began tying a knot so that short cloth becomes a long one. He then used the long piece of cloth to tie the two planks together.

"There, all done. Now all we have to do is..." Fubuki said lifting one end of the plank up. Gouenji went to the other end and helped Fubuki lift the plank. Together, they lifted be plank and put it through the window. The length was slightly longer so it stuck into the window a little more.

"Yes!! All done!!" Endou exclaimed. All of them shushed him. Just then, they heard banging on the door.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Then the number of banging seemed to increase. The furniture used to barricade the door shook.

"Darn it. Looks like we have to hurry or the door won't hold and they would come barging in," Fubuki said. "Now start going,"

The others began to go to the other house via the wooden planks which are put across one window to the other. After a while, only Fubuki and Aunt Mika was left.

"You go first, young lad," Aunt Mika said.

"No. You go first. I can fend them off of they barge in," Fubuki said.

"You are their leader. You must live," Aunt Mika said pulling Fubuki by the arm. Just then, the door barged open and the infected started coming in.

"Hurry up and go!!" Fubuki shouted shrugging Aunt Mika's arm off. Aunt Mika was about to protest when suddenly an infected was in front of her. She screamed.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

The infected was about to bite her when suddenly a wooden katana was penetrated through its neck.

"GO NOW!" Fubuki shouted. Aunt Mika snapped out of her trance and quickly went over to the window. She began going to the other window. Soon, she reached the other window. But... Fubuki didn't came after her.

"Aunt Mika, where's Fubuki? And why were they so many screaming and shouting?" Fuyuka asked.

"I...I... I-I told him to go first but he insisted on me going first. I protested. In the middle, those things barged in... He told me to hurry up and go... But then there was one of that things in front of me... I-I screamed. But then a wooden katana penetrated through its neck. Then I quickly came here," Aunt Mika said.

"But then why isn't he coming??" Haruna asked with a worried expression on her face. All of them then looked at the room they were in just now through the window. But the couldn't see the whole room though. It was very quiet and there was no signs of the infected. But then... Where's Fubuki...? Just then, a hand was seen on the wooden plank. One of the infected's hand!

"No..."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Cliffy there haha XD hope you guys don't mind. I'll try to update faster. Do tell me what you think about the story ;) and no, the story isn't over. R&R

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

80.1K 1.8K 25
[Discontinued] [DON'T. READ. THIS. EVER. AGAIN. Because the book I made years ago is cringey to me, because it was written by a childish me in the p...
148K 7.3K 50
⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! I also noticed I misspelled sometimes TSURUGI name to Tsuguri, my bad if you notice some...
71K 1.3K 31
-- -- In a land where human eating demons roam around Japan eating and killing human kind. On the South and the North of Japan were two corps called...
116K 4.2K 21
♡⇢ "𝘠/𝘯... 𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘧𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶. [...] 𝘖𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘎𝘰𝘥... 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸�...