Play It Safe (A Kendall Schmi...

By AmberLinsey

Preview: Yes, Valedictorian, dated all the jocks but it never quite was serious. I was labeled 'prude', 'nerd... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (The Final Chapter)

Chapter 26

554 11 2
By AmberLinsey

Author's Note: Hello! Thanks to the 3/28/21 rewriting, you now have some added spice to this chapter. It's pretty clean for smut, so I wouldn't classify it as smut, maybe saucy? Lmfao, sorry. Anyway, a little different of a chapter here as before it just skimmed completely over the events.
*******************************************

#############################

*******************************************

I woke up at around seven in the evening one day with a knocking at my door. That meant it wasn't Gabby. That meant it was someone without a key. I walked slowly to the door and undid all the locks. I opened it slowly as a tear stained cheek Kendall stood in the entryway. It was like my heart broke all over again. It had only been a week, but I felt like I lived a lifetime since seeing him last.

"Wh-what are you do-doing here?" I asked him.

"Are you taking your pain meds?" He asked me seeming breathless and emotional. His voice cracked slightly as I saw his eyes red and watery. I shook my head confused.

"Have you been drinking tonight?" He asked me then, again slightly nervous sounding. I shook my head again.

He then invited himself in and slammed the door behind him without breaking our stare. He then slowly took a step closer to me and put his hand on my cheek. My breathing was shallow and I felt my mouth shrivel up from becoming dry with nerves. His lips crashed against mine with such a force that I could feel his passion to my toes.

He held me close as I stood numb like a rag doll. He kept going however. His lips never left mine which somehow encouraged me to get in on it. I lifted my hand to his neck and the other tangled in his hair. I pressed myself against him and I felt myself grow my feelings back for him that I had spent so long trying to kill. He so subtly picked me up with all his might and we were in my bedroom in a matter of minutes. He lied us down on my bed before breaking our lips. His eyes were more intense now that they ever had been.

"I love you, no matter what you thought. No matter what you wanted to happen before, I'm here. I'm here now and whenever you need me. I love you, Sophia." He whispered looking down at me. My bottom jaw quivered as I was speechless staring at the man in front of me, hovering his body above mine. Before I could react, he crashed his lips back down on mine. My arms grabbed around his neck, bringing him in closely as I tasted his mouth ever eager to feel his tongue on mine. It was like sweet candy on a hot night after being in the pool all day in the summer time, that's what his mouth tasted like on mine. His body pressed against me as I felt a spark in my tummy ignite. I moaned slightly into the kiss as his hands ran up and down my sides, his hand lingering on my thigh for a few moments as we pulled apart. His forehead was pressed to mine as we painted in each other's faces trying to catch our breath.

"I don't want to do anything unless you're comfortable and want it too." Kendall informed me as we held each other close struck with heat between our cores.

"I want you. I've always wanted you, Kendall." I whispered shaking my head. A smirk came to his lips as I couldn't help but smile in response. He leaned back and assisted in throwing my shirt off my torso, pulling the sports bra I had on also off of me, careful not to hurt my arm. He then threw off his own shirt as we were both shirtless, examining the other, half bare before each other.

"Stunning." Kendall breathed as he then closed in on my lips again, leaning me back against the bed as I wrapped my arms as best I could around him. I felt my tongue swirl with his as I was nearing a level of intimacy I had never experienced sober. I still had no recollection of the first time with a stranger, but as Kendall touched me, it made me feel like I was being touched for the first time in my life, and it eased my soul slightly.

Swiftly, Kendall tore off my bottoms and then pulled back slightly to unbuckle his jeans shoving them off with his boxers as I let a small gasp escape my lips as I looked him over. He kicked off his jeans and he slowly knelt back on the bed as his chest heaved with anticipation. His gorgeous green eyes were electrifying as I felt them stare into my body. His eyes traveled along my entire body as I laid exposed before him. There was lust and desire behind his eyes now that I felt the urge to sit up, grab him by the neck and bring his lips to mine. Just like I had done so long ago on the night we first met. Yet, time was different now.

"Are you sure?" Kendall asked, breathless as he pulled away from my kiss for a moment. I couldn't even form the words. I had to nod, I nodded repeatedly as anticipation was killing me. I needed him, and I needed him now. The more I nodded the more I was able to form at least a single word.

"Yes. Yes." I spoke as his mouth came back to mine, sending a shock down my spine as I moaned slightly, earning Kendall to lower his body onto mine. The sensation of his lips, his skin, his chest, his weight, everything on me was surreal, and yet I accepted it greatly.

"Breathe, baby." Kendall whispered as he used one hand to align himself to me. I Took a shaky breath as suddenly there was a sweet, body shaking, and fire igniting sensation from Kendall entering my body. My hands shakily gripped onto his upper arms as he was on his knees, gripping my waist now, holding my body to his. His eyes were heavily covered with his eyelids as he seemed to be lost in bliss, simply staring down at me. "You're the most perfect creature I've ever seen." Kendall breathed as he began slowly to push deeper into me as I let my mouth hang open, my back arching, and my fingertips digging into his flesh.

"Oh my god." I breathed letting my chest heave slightly as I was unsure how to even describe this feeling. It was electrifying, sending a loud message through my core of passion.

"I'm going to make you feel so good, baby." Kendall promised in a low voice, scratchy and breathy. Suddenly, there was a thumb, tracing circles close by, around where my body was sheathing Kendall's appendage. This began the intoxicating feeling of Kendall's hips slamming against mine. Time passed quickly, but also slower at the same time. My abdomen spasmed, building a crescendo through my core. Kendall's thumb still drew circles on my bundle of nerves the entire time, no matter how long it had been despite it being awhile.

"Oh, Kendall." I whined, feeling my body wither beneath him as his thrusts formed a faster speed. My senses were numb, vibrating through my limbs as Kendall's thumb was hard at work, increasing its speed as well.

"Come on, Sophia, come on. Come on, baby." Kendall cooed practically to me as he sounded breathless, his hips pounding slightly against mine as I grabbed onto his shoulders from where he knelt on the bed. Hearing him so sensual, made me all the more unhinged as I felt my entire Lower body spasm. My legs jerked as I shrieked, soon bringing my legs in tightly against Kendall's back side, which caused my climax to intense itself. Kendall's own noises of fully reaching completion sounded as I opened my eyes finally. The entire time, they had been closed, and now, looking up, I was face to face with the boy band member of my dreams. His mouth panted slightly as his eyes were closed, his brow furrowed, but his mouth wide open. His hips continued to thrust into me as I felt a strange sense of euphoria come over my body. He was finishing, hard.

"Oh my god, Kendall. Oh my god." I whined feeling my eyes slowly close again as I was lost in my own body. I was taking a quick trip around my mind, letting whatever fall out of my mouth in pleasure. Kendall then slowly lowered himself on me. His arms shoving between me and the mattress so he could shove his nose in the hair of the crook of my neck. His hands had a begging feeling to them so it felt right he was clinging to me, his chest clammy against mine as I tried to catch my breath also.

"You're it." Kendall groaned in my hair as I felt his hot breath tickle my shoulder as I took a deep breath. It? What did that mean?

Before I could answer, Kendall and I both fell asleep. His bare chest heaved in unison with my own bare chest. His hand was clutching mine of my good arm.

I watched him breathe deep steady breaths. He said he loved me. The past week had been torture but somehow in the few hours Kendall had been over here, I felt myself give in and love him again. He had proven his love time and time again, and I was finally starting to believe him. I rolled over and had my chin on his chest. My cast rested on the rest of his torso as I whispered in his ear.

"I love you too." I then closed my eyes and Kendall's arms wrapped around my body.

"About time." He whispered back turning his head. I giggled.

"You were suppose to be asleep." I told him quietly. He laughed.

"When a ten pound hunk of cast hits your chest, you tend to wake up." He whispered chuckling and leaning his head down to kiss me. We spent a few minutes like that until we pulled apart and I rested my chin back on his chest.

"I hope you know that night that I said 'no we can't' when you wanted to drunk kiss me, was because I was going to say, 'no, we can't kiss when you're drunk'." Kendall said looking down at me. I giggled and hid my face the concave of his neck. He chuckled.

"Then you went and made out with my friend." Kendall said sounding offended. I sighed and looked up at him.

"I'm sorry." I told him. He smiled and ran his hand through my hair.

"It's okay. You were thinking I was saying I didn't have feelings for you. Then you went to the closest hot guy around and got drunk with him so you'd swap saliva." Kendall rubbed my back then. I giggled.

"Don't call it that. That's something a dad would say to his teenaged daughter." I said as Kendall laughed. I then leaned forward and kissed him sweetly.

"How have you been holding up?" He asked then after a few moments of pure silence. I looked up at him as I had laid my cheek on his chest.

"Holding up from what?" I asked him. He was silent a moment.

"From losing your virginity to someone you didn't know." He said quietly. I closed my eyes as the sting in my heart was returned.

"Not too well with remembering. I like to forget that I actually lost my virginity that way." I told him, leaning my head back on his chest. After another few silent minutes he cleared his throat.

"You could say I was your first time." He suggested. I furrowed my brow.

"But you weren't." I whispered sadly. He sighed.

"Yeah, but I just was. At least the first time that counts or that you remember." Kendall said rubbing my back in circles. I thought about it. It made sense and would hurt less if I did in fact say he was my first and it's not like I needed to remember the first anyway when I couldn't in fact remember the event itself. I looked up at him and then smiled at him.

"Why are you such an amazing person?" I questioned him. He smiled and then leaned down kissing my lips. His hands found my face again. He rolled over and was then on top of me.

"Why are you?" He asked me before he kissed me again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11M 224K 62
𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙 𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬. 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦. 𝘚�...
598 158 29
I only ever met one man I'd call truly noble. He was a man who was misunderstood and worthy of the world, yet everyone saw him differently. That was...
38.4M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...
7.8K 122 14
When James Diamond's twin sister, Jasmine Diamond, comes back from boarding school in France to visit her brother, Logan can't help but realize her b...