Who me?

By NoraBest

Gabby is 12 but she loves one direction.When she gets the chance to meet them,what happens?One hint:it involv... More

authors note
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
~AUTHORS NOTE~
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21

chapter one

252 5 13
By NoraBest

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

  My alarm went off awakening me from my peaceful rest.I rolled over and fell out of my bed.Why does the world hate me today?

  "Ugh!"I sighed,sitting up and squinting through the darkness."Shit!"I mumbled.My clock said 6:15.That gives me 10 minutes to get to the bus stop if i wanted to catch Juliet before her bus came.I slipped out of my comfortable shorts and cami and into the itchy,hot uniforms for school.Running my brush through my air,I ran up two flights of stairs to the bathroom.With the brush still in my hair,I quickly brushed my teeth.

  "Bye Mom!"I shout.I ran out the door not bothering to wait for an answer.Luckily my middle school bus stop was just 30 feet away.I ran the entire way.

  "Ummm..."Juliet said giving me a look that said when was the last time you look in the mirror.

  "Shit!What did I forget this time?"

   "Hair brush?"

  "Shit!"My hand flew up to my hair.Sure enough it was there.Running the brush through my hair I sighed. "Are we still going later?You're still my ride right?"We were going to a One Direction concert.She wasn't their biggest fan but I absolutely adore them so when she won tickets and back stage passes she had to take me.

  "Be ready by two thirty."she said.

  "There's your bus!Go!Go!Go!"I shout,glad to sink to the ground to rest.Juliet was two years older than me.She goes to high school.I'm stuck in this messed up middle school.Juliet never went to it but her brother did so we hung out every morning at the bus stop for about six years now.Today was a Friday meaning my school ended at one p.m. unlike most days where we stay till 4.

  Rounding the corner I saw the bus and prayed that the day would fly by.I wouldn't be able to talk to Ethan till late tonight.Maybe even not until after the concert.I hope my phone is charged for later.I stepped on the bus and a few minutes later I was at school.

  I'm Gabriella Howard.I have dark blond hair that has natural beach blond highlights.I also have crystal blue eyes.I love One Direction,though I'm definitely not one of those crazy dedicated fans.

  My wish came true and school flew by.Now it is currently 2:30 and I'm waiting for Juliet on my front porch in my concert gear.I have an "I<31D" t-shirt on under an "I<3NIALL" sweat shirt and skinny jeans.I slipped my hand into my large pouch-like pocket and pulled out my blackberry.

One new message from Ethan<3

 The screen lit up as it started to vibrate.I opened the message:Where are you?

  I replied:Baby you know I'm heading of to the concert

Ethan<3:Why do u have to see them?

Me:CUZ I WANNA i gtg she's here

Ethan<3:bye

  I sighed.Juliet's mom came around the corner and stopped.I hopped in the back and said,"Hello Ms.Watson."

  "Hello Gabriella."

  Soon we drove up to the VIP entrance and Juliet and I got out.I was totally freaking out.

  "Gabriella Howard calm down!"she shouted at me as we showed our passes.

  "And love One Direction!"I matched her volume.We followed the directions the security gaurd gave us.Soon we came to a door with a paper star on it.There was a ding inside and I looked up at Juliet.

  "This has got to it."Just then the door opened and I jumped back,screaming.When I regained my breath Iooked up to see Juliet laughing her guts out on the floor and a blond hair Irish lad standing in the door way.

  "Which are you?"Juliet said,standing up.This was clearly directed toward Niall.

  I elbowed Juliet."That's Niall.And they're probably on voice arrest."I pulled out my phone and started texting my friend.

Me:R u blind?

Juliet:wat?

Me:HE'S CLEARLY BLOND!

  Niall motioned for us to enter the room.He opened his mouth as if to speak,then closed it and took out a pad of paper and a  pen.He wrote:Gimme your phone.He then added the word "pease" when he saw I was hesitant.

  "Ok,"I replied as I slipped my hand into my sweatshirt pocket and pulled out the sleek blackberry.Niall tapped at the buttons for a minute and gave it back.Five phones 'dinged' all at once.The boys slipped out their phones and moments later mine lit up.I looked down at the screen and read:

One new message from Harry Styles

One new message from Zayn Malik

One new message from Louis Tomilson

One new message from Liam Payne

One new message from Niall Horran

 Since Juliet looked confused I replied,"Sweetie voice arrest means they can't talk.They have to rest their voice's.They're gonna text us."Her mouth formed a perfect 'o'.I decided to open Niall's message first.It read:

Nice jacket ;)

 I looked down and blushed a  crimson red.I replied with a simple "thanks" and glanced at Juliet.She looked out of place.I face palmed,getting a few questioning looks from the lads,and said,"I'm Gabriella.This is Juliet.She's,"I hesitated,"not too much of a fan.It's ironic that she won.Really it is."I glanced at each of the guys as a look of recognition flickered across their faces.

  "Well,I know you're Niall,"Juliet said,pointing to the Irish lad,"and you must be Harry."She pointed directly at the Harry Styles.My phone vibrated in my hand,reminding me of the four un-read messages and new one.I quickly skimmed the other texts,sliding onto the only open couch next to Niall as Juliet slid into a chair.

  Louis said:I like carrots.I rolled my eyes and smirked.Zayn said:Do I look good?I havent seen a mirror in this place.I quickly snapped a picture of the Bradford boy and sent it to him.I watched as he smiled and mouthed the words "thank you" to me.Liam's text read:Beware of their...I laughed at that as I opened the two from Harry.He first said:you look young for our fan and then:Tell your friend I applaud her.I giggled and replied:I'd be happy to.I looked up at Juliet and said,"Hey Jules?"she looked up at me."Harry applauds you."

  Juliet laughed and said,"I missing out on all the fun."She made a pouty face and passed me her phone.I gave it right back to her and texted her each of their numbers with their names.

  Then I said,"Wellyou know two fifths lets see if you get the other three."She looked pleadingly into my eyes."NO!You should know by now!"

  She sighed and studied Zayn."Dark hair.Dark Eyes.Zayn?"She asked.

  "OMIGOSH!You got it right!"I replied.The look of relive flooded her face.

  She turned to Liam and said,"Brunette.It starts with an L."Just then she got a text.When she looked up she glanced at Liam's feet.It was barley a flicker but I noticed.

  "All right which one of you cheated for her?"Niall looked at Harry.Harry looked at Zayn.Zayn looked at Liam.Liam looked at Louis.Louis looked at Juliet.Juliet looked at Niall.I narrowed my eyes at Louis.His eyes flickered and met mine for a brief second."Louis,was it you?"I questioned.He didn't answer me.I pulled a carrot out of my giant pocket.His eyes leveled with the carrot.I waved it in front of his face."Answer truthfully and you get the carrot."Louis nodded and his hand darted out to grab the carrot.Before he got it I had it in my mouth and before he could protest it was gone.He pulled out his phone and moments later I got a text that said:But you said I could have it.I replied:But you don't deserve my carrot for cheating.I looked up at Louis and saw him pout.He probably went off texting Eleanor or Harry.Liam was probably texting Danielle.Zayn was probably texting Perrie.Niall looked like he wasn't texting anymore.I expected Juliet to be texting Harry but when I asked she said,"Ciara." 

  I almost screamed and she laughed."We aren't on voice arrest .They are."

  "Oh good point."

  "I'm in ninth grade for a reason."Came her reply

  "Right."I said.I turned to my phone and checked twitter.I couldn't help but tweet that I was excited for tonight's show.I sighed.

  Niall texted saying:what?

 Me:nothing

Niall:come on tell me  

Me:not a chance

Niall:why not?

Me:You're gonna feel bad

Niall:i promise i wont

Me:I'm bored

Niall:20 questions?

Me:Sure

Niall:How old r u

Me:3

Niall:...

Niall:how

  "Juliet explain why I'm 3"

  "She was born on leap day.In 2000"

  "Thank you."

Niall:ohhhhhh

Me:yeah I know isn't it cool?

Niall:To literally be a little kid?Yeah that's way cool

Me:totally

  "Harry,"I said out loud,"What are you doing?"I had caught him,Liam,Louis,and Zayn looking up at me and Niall.It was starting to get weird.

Harry:it's just...

Me:just what?!?!?

Harry:I'll tell you later we have warm ups...

  Right on cue Liam stood up and said,"We have our warm-ups.Come on lads.You two are welcome to join us."

  "We'll be right there I just,"Juliet replied,"have to use the bathroom."Everyone walked out of the room.

  "Just meet us there,"Liam said,pointing to a door at the end of the hall.

  "Ok.See you in a minute."I replied.

  A few minutes later,the two of us were inching our way toward the door.We stopped when we heard voices coming from behind it."She has the same eyes as you mate."That sounded like Liam

  "She has your nose and lips too."Zayn put in.

  "But she can't be.It happened 12 years ago."Niall said.

  "What do you remember?"Louis asked."You were so young.You probably don't remember every little detail."

  Harry commented,"Do you remember if the body was found?"

"No,but I...They said-"Niall started.He was cut off by Juliet and me entering.

  "What are you guys talking about?"I questioned.They all glanced at Niall who looked up at Liam.

  Liam spoke first,"We think that,"he hesitated,glancing at Niall,"you,Gabriella,are Niall's sister."

  "Sister?"was all I maneged saying.The last thing I remember was Niall rushing to catch me as I fell.

~*~*~*~

sister?wat a surprise 

just a reminder but this is my own story so no one steal it.it is copyrighted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 470 42
What happens when seemingly normal teenager Andrea Stark, a Senior in high school who planned on finishing school and moving to England to fulfill he...
2.5K 82 21
May is getting the chance of a lifetime, to go to england as a foreign exchange student at the age of 19. She went there to study at the University o...
58K 308 29
when gabby was little her parents split , making her leave to Australia with her mum while her twin brother Louis still lived with her dad in Englan...
422 29 14
What will happen if Angel meet the boys from 1D in real life? Take a look in a life of a 13 years old girl. If you want to know ore about this book...