The Health Project

By The1andonly7

We all know of the baby project in health class. When you're given a fake baby and a partner to act as the da... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 12

1.2K 43 0
By The1andonly7

~You are the only exception~

I am fueled by the eternal fire that only comes from eating solely cheddar jalapeno Cheetos all day.

Alessandro and I sat in the back all lovey-dovey as he drove to Houston Texas for the remainder of our Spring break.

It was an hour drive and you better believe Alessandro and I got closer with every minute.

It felt great to have my dream come true in such a small amount of time. Sure I've been in love with him since pre-k but that's beside the point. Being able to call yourself the girlfriend of Alessandro Sanchez was a marathon in itself that I should get a medal.

Alessandro looked up and told Ashton to stop here. I looked away from my gorgeous boyfriend and saw that he meant to stop at the Four Seasons Hotel.

"Alessandro." I breathed out. This is going to be expensive as fuck. "I'm pretty sure I saw a Holiday Inn a couple of blocks down," I spoke trying to reason with him.

"No, I want you to experience luxury." Alessandro opened the door as soon as we parked and he got out graciously then put his hand out for me to get out.

"Thanks but I'm going to reimburse you. Somehow." I whispered the last part.

He smiled and shook his head as if to say, 'I'd like to see you try'.

We walked in and I was already shook by the lobby.

"Go sit down and I'll get everything settled." Alessandro pushed me lightly to the large brown sofa along with Ashton and Sarah.

I sat down and watched Alessandro from behind as he took over the situation with such authority. Quicker than I thought, he came back with two room cards.

"Sarah and you have your own room. Zeinab and I have our own." With that Alessandro took my arm and we went to our room. My backpack was getting heavier with every step I took. I started over thinking.

Does he want more tonight just because we're a couple now? Is that why he asked? Because he was horny?

"I can hold your backpack if you want?" Alessandro suggested. He must've realized it was getting heavier.

"Yes, please," I whispered loud enough for him. He better not think he's getting any.

We ended up on the highest floor. I wondered why the ride was so long and I found out why.

"I got us the presidential suite." Alessandro walked out going straight to the door and swiping the key card.

I was baffled at the sight of the exquisite room.

The living room and dining portion was already the size of a regular hotel room.

I walked farther in only to realize they had a mini bar. I was underage but there was still snacks.

I walked a little farther and could already see myself laying down on the brown cushioned bed seat while Alessandro made calls in the business area.

I turned around having the sudden urge to pee.

"Hey, I'm going to get the rest of our stuff. Stay here please." Alessandro left once I yelled out an ok.

I winced thinking people could hear and complain but then I remembered the next room wasn't closer than I could imagine.

I was glad he left so I could pee in peace.

I quickly made my way to the bathroom located when you walk in. After doing my business I praised the smooth lovely countertop as I washed my hands.

Walking into the bedroom portion I gasped at how big the room was. I chastised them in my head about the horrid carpet but still loved the capacious room.

I looked to my left only to be met with a walk-in closet and pitied that room for later.

I couldn't wait to see the master bathroom because for the price Alessandro I knew there had to be two bathrooms.

Walking in I suddenly imagined myself pressed up against the glass window that was the shower. The bath was nice but the shower. My hair was astrew against the glass.

I shook the thought from my head and turned around to see the tasteful his and her sinks.

I walked out and laughed yeeting myself on the bed.

I felt luxury. To be honest, the carpet design and color was growing on me.

My phone started ringing which started vibrating my boob. I quickly pulled it out to see it was Sarah. I answered immediately and shot up.

"OMG! GIRL! HE GOT US A POOL ROOM!" I laughed for a second. I think she forgot what a pool room was.

"OMGGG! YOU HAVE A VIEW OF THE POOL!" I gushed back.

"Better. We can walk out the glass sliding doors to the pool." Her voice was serious as if she was the luckiest in the world. "You better believe we're going swimming tomorrow morning. What room did you get," Sarah questioned. I heard her sit down waiting for my answer.

"The Presidential Suite," I muttered. I still couldn't believe it.

"Oh my fucking lord. You're joking." Sarah was just as shook as I am.

"I know right!" I walked to the window and looked out over the beautiful city.

"I think he loves you," Sarah spoke after a good minute. I paused. I wish.

"I don't know if Alessandro loves me..." I trailed off not being able to finish the sentence out loud. But I love him. I always have.

"Oh my goodness. You blind bat. Of course, he does. Why else would he get the Presidential suite for you?" She had a point. Not a good one. Not a bad one. Just a point. I could figure out if it was a good or bad one yet.

"Becuase he has strong feelings for me. Not love though." I answered, happy with my skurting of the situation.

"Oh my god. I've gotta go. You're giving me a headache. He loves you bitch. Bai." She hung up before I could tell her bai. I just let the phone fall in my lap as I sat on the well-made seat.

"I thought we should go get something to eat now since we didn't have a proper lunch and were all tired and would want to crash earlier." It was 4 pm.

"Uh. Sure. Just let me get dressed." I smiled. I wanted to ask how long he was standing there but didn't want to seem suspicious.

I walked into the walk-in closet and turned on the light then changed. I decided on a simple white low cut short sleeved shirt, pale pink flowy pants, and pale pink ankle tie-up chunky heels.

(pretend they're pale pink)

I put my hair up in a loose low bun and wore a necklace with a wolf howling.

Putting on some perfume I walked out to see Alessandro in a pink Levi shirt and black ripped at the knee jeans with black and white Yeezys.

"Ashton said they were ready." I smiled looking him up and down.

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him as I got on my tippy toes and whispered in his ear, "You look cute. Like a squishy bunny." I then walked off grabbing my phone and held the door open for a baffled Alessandro.

"Anytime now, squishy bunny." I sang.

He walked grumbling about how he didn't get a kiss.

We walked out the elevator into the lobby. I saw a hot looking mama standing flawlessly.

"Bitch." Sarah turned around like I called her name. "You look fine. Ashton is going to be all over you tonight." I giggled making Sarah's face go pink. She and he haven't done it in a while. She told me lack of sex will have you mad at stupid shit, like why is this floor on the floor.

She wore a black cami with yellow flowy pants and shoes only you could see for yourself. Her hair was pulled back in a tight low ponytail and she had on her mother and her grandmother's cross necklaces with her infamous hoops.

Since we both didn't have time for makeup we were both fresh faces from just a splash of water and beauty sleep.

Sarah and I continued to walk next to each other our boyfriends on either side of us holding our hands.

With that, we were off to the nearest casual fancy restaurant with the love of our lives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.7K 1.4K 11
*Completed* *Unedited* *10 chapters available for read* [This is a spin-off of 'A Sacrifice To Remember' but can be read as a stand alone] **** When...
14.4K 372 30
SMUT WARNING 18+ Do not read if you're under 18. Complete story. First in a series. Y/N meets Billie Joe Armstrong outside a club and things become...
1.3M 27.4K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
115K 5.8K 33
Finding Happiness Spinoff - Jordan (Cole's best friend) My past haunts me. I don't do relationships because of it. I hook up, one night no feelings...