Pandora Riddle - Voldemorts D...

By xchloeeex

Pandora Riddle is the daughter of Lord Voldemort and she hates Harry Potter as much as her father does. Thank... More

The Start
The Cruciartis Curse
Metamorphmagus?
The Journey + The Sorting
Fifteen Year Old Delinquent?
''Family''
Detention, Then Death?
The Seventh Floor...
Death Eater
Suspicions Already
Being Followed
Like Father, Like Daughter
Meeting Moody
Before The Match
Slytherin Vs Gryffindor
Being Suspended
A Baby?
Shouting Won't Help Now
Back To Normal.. In A Way
Trying To Keep It Secret
Back Home
The Effects Of Anger
The Truth Is Out
Heartbreak
The Chamber Of Secrets
Positive
Safe?..
Trying To Help
No Getting Out Of This
Oh That's Your Form Of Torture
Say Goodbye
Safia Green My Childhood Enemy
Safia 1 - Pandora 0
The Fall
Returning
O.W.L's
Bomb Shell x2
The Explanation
You Lie. I Hurt- Literally
Horcrux
Dead And Gone
Speechless
I Don't Even Think She Cares.
Prove It.
Missing
Beside The River
Mood Rings
Forgiveness
I Love You
First Date Disaster.
Elliott Blood
The end- of this book

Department Of Mysteries

10.5K 206 42
By xchloeeex

I gave Lucius a quick dark look to say 'Oh you're in trouble for this' and turned back to my father, who was looking bored.... very bored.  

'Well?' My father asked.  

'Im such a idiot, to come here' I thought to myself, while checking my father wasn't looking in my mind. I closed it just in case he tried to. I took a deep breath and said 'there is a purpose I came here today father'  

'Which is?' he said getting im patient.  

'....To check with Lucius that he hadn't told you something, something that is unforgivable' I said slowly.  

'If you're talking about a Unforgivable curse, I couldn't care less who you-'  

'I was pregnant' I blurted out.  

I watched my father take this in, his face turned white either with shock or rage. I couldn't quite tell 'WHAT!' he screamed.  

'I think you heard' I said, but this was no time for my cheekiness.  

He raised his wand to me, but quickly changed it to the direction of Lucius and yelled 'CRUCIO'  

I felt angry that he was torturing Lucius for my mistakes 'STOP!' I screamed at him.  

My father lowered his wand in surprise and turned to me 'what has got into you? First you're telling me you're pregnant- now you're telling me to stop torturing Lucius'  

I felt my hair turn red along with my eyes 'nothing got into me, I just don't want you to torture him for my mistakes' I said coldly.  

Narcissa rushed out of the meeting room to help Lucius who was lying sprawled out on the floor. The rest of the death eaters came out of the meeting room as my father walked closer to me. His expression was threatening and furious 'do you want to be tortured?' he asked in a mocking voice of mine.  

'I'd rather you just actually listen to me, I said I WAS pregnant- not I am' I said bitterly.  

'How dare you speak to me like that- wait what do you mean you were?' he asked giving me a quizzical look.  

'I mean I got rid of the thing, like I'm going to keep that blood-traitors baby' I spat 'If this is how death eaters get treated- im not sure if I want to be one any more'  

Most of the death eaters behind my father were shaking their heads in caution for me not to say any more. 'You little-'.  

Before he could say any more there was a burning in my arm.  

'They've got in- Alecto and Amycus have got in!' he called in victory  

'Got in where?' I asked  

'The ministry of course' My father called with a smile on his face 'I don't care about your mistakes any more Pandora, you are forgiven- you are to go to the ministry with Bellatrix, Fenrir, Rudolphus- screw it... all of you go, Harry Potter shall be there shortly, oh and Draco can stay here- Pandora you are to stick with Lucius at all times no matter what' he paused 'If you get the chance... kill Potter too'  

There was gasps of shock. I smiled 'Thanks dad'.  

''Pandora' Draco's voice called, I turned to Draco 'be careful'  

I laughed 'You're joking right'  

Narcissa fixed Lucius and I apperated to the ministry with the rest of the death eaters.  

'Be quite all of you we need to find a place to hide' Lucius called  

Lucius led us all to the department of mysteries to wait with Amycus and Alecto.  

After waiting about half an hour we heard Potters voice call 'SIRIUS! WHERE ARE YOU?'  

I gasped 'of course, what a brilliant plan my father had thought of'  

'WHO'S THERE?' Luna Lovegood's voice called.  

'C'mon lets get them' I whispered to everyone. I put on my death eater mask and led them all towards the voice's.  

I approached the from the front so I could watch them while I tortured them 'Alright Potter?' I asked  

He was holding a round glowing prophecy, smaller that his hand 'What do you want?' Hermione asked pulling Harry back to their circle which had Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Ginny Weasley and of course Harry Potter in it.  

They were all slowly being surrounded. 'Hand me the prophecy Potter' Lucius said pushing past me, to become face to face with Potter.  

'I'll deal with this Lucius' I said with a cold twist in my voice.  

'Lucius Malfoy' Longbottom said his voice was trembling with fear.  

'Hello Neville, how's your parents?' I asked mockingly, pushing Lucius out of the way so I could become face to face with Potter instead. I took off my mask.  

Potter gasped 'I knew it, I knew you were one'  

I started clapping 'Well done Potty, want a medal?' I cooed 'Now hand me the Prophecy and none of your friends will die'  

'Don't do it Harry' Hermione cried.  

'No Potter has to do Mud-blood... see Potter likes playing hero don't you Potter' I said bitterly  

'You bitch' Ginny's voice called from the other side of the surrounded circle.  

'Get them!' I called to the death eaters.  

There was a blur of black and then It was just me and Potter facing each other. Around us the death eaters were holding Potter's friends with wants to their necks.  

'Prophecy Potter' I said holding out my hand to him.  

'So that's were you were going, to this place' Potter said just as bitterly as I could speak to him.  

'No actually I wasn't planning on it.... see I went to see my father and then he announced some death eaters got here safely and that it was ok for us to go too, so we can here to wait for you Potter'  

'I don't get you Pandora, one second you're kind the next you're a evil bitch'  

'It's called pretending Potter, not very good at occlumens are you?' I laughed 'C'mon just hand me the prophecy and there will be no need for a big scene' I said  

'NOW!' Potter shouted and curses started flying at shelves of prophecies. The death eaters lost their grips on Potter's friends.  

I growled 'Let them run, they won't escape'  

I walked over to the death eaters stepping over the smashed prophecies.  

'What's the plan?' Fenrir asked  

'We are all going to split up, Bellatrix, Crabbe, Mulciber and Avery go to left out of the entrance. Rudolpus, Amycus, Alecto and Gibbon go right out on the doors' As i finished they left and the rest of the death eaters that were left I told to go out of the back door. Which left Me, Lucius, Narcissa, Greyback and Yaxley to go straight out of the entrance.  

I heard distance footsteps growing closer 'stop' I whispered as the footsteps grew closer, the death eaters behind me stopped and all I could hear was their breathing and the growing footsteps coming straight to us in the darkness. A figure came into out view it was Ginny Weasley and Hermione Granger. I smiled evilly.  

'How's it going Granger, Weasley' I said coldly 'Get them'  

Lucius and Yaxley grabbed the two girls who struggled 'Struggle or scream and I'll feed you to Greyback' I threatened them, they both stopped struggling immediately 'I can check your thoughts if I want to so don't go planning anything' I said.  

Lucius and Yaxley pushed the two girls along taking their wands and snapping one of them in two. 'where the hell are they?' Narcissa said frustratedly.  

'Not far from here, listen' I said quietly as two more pairs of distance foot steps coming from a circular room grew closer as we walked towards the room. In the middle of the room was a viel.  

We stepped into the room which had a bumpy, rocky surface. Suddenly lots of white flashes swooped around us. Aurors.  

Tonks appeared on the other side of the room with about 10 other people 'Pandora!' she yelled in shock. I wasn't sure if I should be happy to see her or scared.  

I opened my mouth but for the first time ever no words came out.  

'Lucius Malfoy' A dark skinned man called Kingsley Shacolbolt said looking confident, standing next to Tonks.  

'I'll take the tall one, Kingsley I think he's called' I whispered 'Don't touch-'  

Before I could finish my sentence 5 jinxes came flying at us all but we all dodged them. I reached for my wand but Dumbledore still had it.  

'Shit Lucius I have no wand' I screamed, starting to panic.  

'Have this' he said, passing me one of the girls wands. It felt different to my wand, I didn't like it but I have to put up with it for now.  

I walked further into the room sending curses at Kingsley and he sent some back.  

'Stupefy!' He shouted across the room. The rest of the death eaters came running into the room, with Potter and his gang.  

'Protago' I shouted to defend myself. 'Get the prophecy Lucius NOW!' I screamed.  

'Crucio' Kingsley shouted before I could even turn or defend my self the curse hit me square in the chest but nothing happened.  

I laughed and Kingsley's face filled with fear, I doubled over laughing because a auror can't perform a decent Cruciartis curse and I can. Before I could attempt to kill him a arm dragged me from the room.  

'Get of me' I said, but then I realised it was Tonks.  

'TONKS NO!' a yell came from in the circular room. I looked around a saw that we were in the smashed up prophecy room.  

'What the hell are you doing here!' she growled  

'I'm proving that I can kill Potter' I said coldly  

'Oh my god Panda' she said shaking her head 'You can't actually do that, you'll get hurt or worse... killed, and look the place is filled with aurors- get out of here now please'  

'No, I'm doing what my father told me to do' I said stubbornly, I yanked my arm from her grip and walked away stopping just before the doorway to the circular room 'Join me if you like, it's your choice'  

_______________________________________  

Haha what's Tonks going to do? :)  

Vote+Comment+Fan :) xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 385 20
Melody Riddle Book 1 Melody Riddle is the daughter of Tom Riddle aka Lord Voldemort but, from where her story begins in the United States, she doesn'...
6.7K 214 20
𝐘/𝐧 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬. 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢�...
293 29 57
*Ongoing* (SEQUEL TO UNBREAK) UNRAVEL book 6: Hogwarts was no longer safe as it once was now that Albus Dumbledore, the only wizard capable of taking...
22.2K 940 37
Harry Potter starts off his Fourth Year going to the Quidditch World Cup with the Weasleys, a happy reprieve from the torture that is the Dursleys. H...