The fight for love. (Appledas...

By supernova295

IF YOU DONT SHIP APPLEDASH, THEN DONT READ. When Soarin - a handsome wonderbolt - flirts with the one and o... More

Fight for Love. (Appledash Fanfiction)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
The End?!
Sequel!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

Chapter 30

2.1K 76 58
By supernova295

OH MY GOODNESS GUYS!!

WE'VE GOT 6.4K READS!!! Thanks sosososoosososoososososoososoosososoosososo much! <3

First ship is taking action today!

--------------

PinkiePie's point of view ~

I continued to show Pinksmile how to bake like a professional. I thought it was great that I had a little helper of my own, since AppleBloom was only a tempary assistant.

As she was stirring the batter, I watched from a distance. Her muscles worked as she circulated the wooden spoon around the bowl. PinkSmile's attention was purely focused on it to make sure it was light and fluffy, just like I taught her.

But something else was light and fluffy. A feeling, it was pretty strange. Whenever I'm around her, my heart rises and I smile brighter. Maybe she just has that effect on someponys.

"I recon its almost done!" She smiled.

I peered over her shoulder to scan the batter. "IT LOOOKS SOOO GOOD!" I approved, getting out another spoon and diving the mixture equally into the cupcake patty pans.

I accidentally splashed some of the cupcake batter on my nose. "Oppsy!" I giggled.

Almost immediately, she searched around for a cloth. Ever so gently she wiped the spill of my face. I felt hot and my breathing intensified, she was so close to me.

What the heck is wrong with me? I thought.

Pink pushed her purple braid back and gave her signature loving smile. "There! Oh Pinkie, your such a silly filly sometimes!"

I blushed. Oh my gosh! What am I doing?!"

"Hehe. Sometimes even teachers make mistakes!" I covered. I was blushing so hard that It was embarrassing.

To distract myself, I started working on the wedding cake.

~3 hours later~

PinkSmile and I admired our work. We had finally finished the main attraction.

"I can't believe it took 3 hours!" She was astonished.

"Well, look at the result for all that hard work! It looks so super duper fantastic!" I cheered.

"And I'm sure it will taste super fantastic as well." Pink assured.

"Y'know, I have always dreamed of having a wedding cake like this. I could also picture my perfect stallion or mare." She winked.

She's bisexual?

I tensed up on the word 'mare' and started sweating wildly. My face flushed as I tried to think of something to respond.

"Um...you have really beautiful eyes!" I blurted out. OH MY GOSH! WHAT THE BUCK PINKIEPIE!? How could you be so awkward! I cursed myself scilently.

She was surprisingly causal about it and replied with. 'You do as well."

Thats when it hit me. I like PinkSmile, no, I love her! Oh celestia! Why can't I be romantic like Rainbowdash, she always knew how to treat AJ.

Suddenly an Idea rang in my head. Dashie! I could ask Dashie what to do!

"SorryPinkSmileIHaveToGoSomeWhereIWillBeRightBackJustLookAfterTheCakeOkayThanksBye!" I rushed out the door as fast as possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 163 26
A story between Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack. Not of ponies, but people in Equestria Girls. ATM idk if there will be any mature themes but I will upd...
81.1K 1.9K 27
The New celebrity "Trouble maker", Soarin Skies comes to town, It Doesn't look good for Rainbow Dash. Multiple troubling events start to happen and a...
10.7K 394 22
When Applejack & Rainbow Dash are called on a friendship mission, the map says the friendship problem is in Twilights Castle! Rainbow Dash gets tired...
44.3K 1.4K 30
As Rainbow dash's past about loving another girl still haunts her,until she met a Freshman named Applejack, since then she started to love again and...