My K-Pop Secret (SNSD, F(x)...

By 99eunjae

Jade Jung, Korean name Sooeun Jung, lives a pretty normal life for a high schooler in LA. However she has a s... More

My K-Pop Secret (SNSD, F(x), EXO)
Ch. 1 My Life
Ch. 2: I'm Officially Screwed
Ch.3 Overprotective Brother
Ch.4 Uh Oh....
Ch.5 Sibling Moments
Ch.6 Like a K-Pop Star
Ch. 7 Before the Concert
Author's Note
Ch.8 The Concert
Ch.9 Siblings....
Ch. 10 Them
Ch.11 Hiding
Ch.12 Concert (Again?) and Ships
Ch.13 Lunch with EXO and Other Things
Ch.14 Friend or Foe?
Ch.15 Amusement Parks are a Big No No
Ch.16 Strawberry Juice is Very Yummy
Ch.17 The PARTAY
Ch.20 Kris
Ch.19 K-Drama
Ch.21 Scavenger Hunt Part 1
Ch.22 Scavenger Hunt Part 2
Ch. 23 Bungee Jumping for Dummies
Ch. 24 The Finale(?)
Ch. 25 The Sweet(Not) Life of Jade Jung
Ch. 26 My Life is the Definition of Awkward

Ch.18 A Break, For the First Time in Forever

3.7K 142 49
By 99eunjae

~~*~~

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” I scream at the top of my lungs.

“KAIIIIII!!!!! IIII HAAATTTEEE YOOOUUUU!!! I’LL KILL YOU!!!” I scream as soon I take in a breath.

“Jade! Jessica’s watching!” Kai yells back up to me smirking.

“OH. I MEAN THIS IS LIKE THE BEST THING I’VE EVER DONE IN MY WHOLE LIFE. I MEAN LIKE WHY HAVEN’T I DONE THIS EARLIER? IT’S GREAT!” I ramble half-screaming so that Jessica would be able to hear me.

I go up and down because of the bungee rope and it was starting to be annoying.

“So how was it?” Kai asks to me grinning as I dangle in the air like a fish.

I still have my hands covering my face from before (It’s a safety thing), so I slowly peel my hands off my face.

I glare at him because he can’t stop laughing. 

“You know I was the one laughing when you jumped?” I ask evilly sticking out my tongue.

He immediately stops laughing and grimace at the memory of jumping off the bridge.

I’m about to tease him, but the safety guard next to him speaks up,

“We’re going to have to get you off the cord and send it up for the next person.”

I immediately shut up and follow what the person tells me to do to get off the cord. After he helps unclasp me from the cord, he speaks into his walkie-talkie as he gently lets it go up until it’s out of our reach.

“Is Jessica really jumping?” Kai asks in disbelief.

“I doubt it,” I reply in worry.

“Someone’s jumping,” The guide interrupts our conversation.

That very sentence causes Kai and me to start babbling in worry.

“Would you guys mind if we move you to that rock over there?” The guide asks timidly.

We look at him and tell him no in unison.

“Its safer for you guys and the jumper,” He says with more force.

Kai and I exchange looks and then I motion for the guide to show us how to get to the other rock.

The guide quickly exchanges a conversation with the other person on the walkie-talkie and then points to another guy.

“You guys can follow him, I have to stay here for the next jumper,” He says smiling.

The other guy that he had pointed at waves at us to indicate that he knows what he has to do. We wave back smiling.

The smile slides off our face when we see him come towards us.

“Hi you guys! I’ll be helping you get to that rock over there,” He says breathlessly pointing at the rock he just came from.

I’m too shocked to reply, but apparently Kai isn’t. Sort of.

“You…” Kai stammers pointing at the guy.

“Yes, what about me?” The guy says impatiently.

“You… You… You jumped onto the rocks and you’re here!” Kai sputters in disbelief.

“Uh…” The guy says in confusion.

“What he means to say is that you like moved from that side of the river to this side in a blink of an eye. And on feet,” I say in awe finally finding my voice.

“Yeah… That’s sort of the only way you can transport from that side to this side…” He says slowly.

“Even for us?” Kai asks in disbelief.

“Even you guys,” The guide confirms.

We stare at him in shock, but he doesn’t seem to be affected by our stares.

“So are you guys ready to go?” He asks excitedly.

“No…” I say slowly.

“You guys bungee jumped, this is way less scarier than that,” He says trying to convince me.

“You guys need to leave soon! The person can’t jump with you guys still here,” The guide at the center of the rock says starting to sound impatient.

“We should, you guys,” The guy next to us whisper.

I look over our shoulder to see the other guide glaring at us.

“Lead the way!” I urge with a totally different attitude.

He gracefully hops from rock to rock. Kai and I follow him, trying to copy his movements. Kai actually was pretty graceful, but I was as graceful as a hippo. I nearly slipped off the last rock, but Kai pulls me and I retrieved my balance.

“The next person is jumping!” Our guide interrupts our exchange.

We simultaneously look up towards the sky hoping that we can recognize the person that’s jumping.

Sadly, I guess there is too much of a height difference from where we stand and on top of the cliff (or bridge). The sunlight didn’t help either because we could barely stare up because it’s blinding.

We wait for the indications that a person’s jumping off the bridge in silence. By indications I mean, ear-piercing screams or a sudden shadow encasing the canyon.

When none of these indications are confirmed, Kai and I exchange a confused expression. The guide notices our confused expression and smiles.

The guide explains, “Its probably just that the jumper is hesitat-“

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

The sudden and unexpected interrupting ear piercing scream causes us to jump in our spots.

The guide looks bewildered-probably from the surprise of how loud and high in pitch the scream is.

Kai and I laugh so much, clutching our stomachs from laughing too much. This time it’s the guide who is looking at us in confusion.

“That. Has. To. Be. Jessica!” Kai choke on his words laughing.

“That dolphin scream though,” I say tears prickling at my eyes.

“GET ME OFF THIS THING!!!” Jessica shouts, her voice cracking.

My amusement quickly turned into worry.

“Kai! Jade!” Jessica shouts waving her hands from on top of the rock.

“How was it?” I shout back.

She sighs and doesn’t reply but starts walking from rock to rock towards us.

Kai and I eagerly wait for her to reach us, but Jessica really takes her time. When she finally reaches us-it takes her a while- she immediately puts both of us in a headlock, catching both of us by surprise.

“Wait what?” I ask confused.

“Why are you doing this to us?” Kai asks in panic.

Jessica doesn’t reply, but the trembling of her body tells me that she’s laughing at us.

“I’m sorry for whatever I did,” I apologize while trying to hold in my laughter.

“What she said,” Kai echoes.

“Do you guys even know what you guys did?” Jessica asks suppressing her laughter.

“Uh…No?” Kai replies stupidly.

I jab Kai at the ribs.

“Don’t admit that you don’t know!” I scold Kai.

“You guys know I’m here right?” Jessica asks amused.

“She can hear us Jade,” Kai whispers to me jabbing me back.

Jessica suddenly bashes our heads together and lets go of us, causing us to stumble.

“OUCH!” Kai and I yell simultaneously.

“Jessica!” I complain rubbing my head.

“What was that for?” Kai barks.

“That was for everything you guys caused today,” Jessica reasons.

“What did we do?” Kai accuses.

“Do you seriously want me to list it? Hiking, Bung-”

“AHHHHHHHH!!!!”

“That’s Krystal,” I acknowledge.

“I didn’t think she would actually scream though,” Kai interjects.

“Well, screaming is actually pretty natural when you’re jumping off a bridge,” I say chuckling.

“Please don’t tell me that’s how I sounded when I jumped,” Jessica says sounding horrified.

“Uh…” Kai hesitates.

“You sounded worse,” I say winking.

“What?” Jessica squeaks.

“It doesn’t help that you’re dolphin scream is really ear piercing,” I add sticking out my tongue.

Jessica winces but doesn’t say anything.

“THAT WAS AWESOME!” Krystal’s voice interrupts again.

“That’s definitely Krystal,” Kai agrees laughing.

“CAN I GO AGAIN?!” Krystal yells towards us waving.

“NO!” We yell back.

She pouts and waits for one of the staff to unhook her. As soon as she’s unhooked, she starts bouncing gracefully from rock to rock towards us. Jessica and Kai waits nonchalantly, while my jaw drops once more at how easily she crosses the river.

“Are you guys not surprised on how easily she crosses the river?”

They shrug in sync and do not reply.

I roll my eyes and hug Krystal as she hops onto our rock. Krystal flinches in surprise but hugs me back.

“How was it?” I ask excitedly.

“It was awesome. Oh my gosh. I wish we could do it again,” Krystal blabbers on.

“NO,” Jessica interjects.

“Why not,” Krystal whines.

“No,” Jessica says stubbornly.

“For me?” Krystal asks hopefully.

“Krystal, I love you, but no,” Jessica cuts.

Krystal pouts and Jessica looks away. Kai and I stand awkwardly watching their exchange.

“Kai…? Jade…?” Krystal asks giving us her puppy dog eyes.

“Don’t bring us into this,” I say for both of us putting my hands up.

Kai is really bad in saying no to us when we use our puppy dog eyes and pouts. He’s stupid and crazy for us, which sometimes we-okay I-use to our advantage.

If I had let Kai answer, then we probably would have to bungee jump a couple more times and Jessica would not be okay with that.

“Jade…” Krystal warns.

Kai gives me a grateful look and ignores Krystal. Jessica looks relieved.

“Aw…” Krystal complains doing the shoulder dance thing.

Jessica grabs a hold of Krystal’s shoulder to stop Krystal’s adorable shoulder complaining.

Kai looks like he’ll give in anytime, which causes Jessica and me to exchange worried glances.

I grab Kai’s arm and start dragging him to where the guide is.

“Let’s go to wherever we’re going to!” I nearly yell at the guide.

The guide scurries toward the gate and I drag Kai with me. I look behind once to see how Jessica’s doing with Krystal and chuckle.

Krystal was dragging her feet and Jessica was having a hard time dragging Krystal because of the difference in figure. Krystal was complaining under her breath and Jessica was scolding her as well as convincing Krystal.

“Over here everyone!” The guide calls impatiently.

We quickly hurry to where he’s standing and gasp.

“Wow…” I say.

“You guys can head down the trail or dive into the river or the connected creek.”

“WE CAN DIVE IN?” Krystal asks with a sudden burst of energy.

“Yes… You guys brought your swimsuits right? Or are wearing them underneath?” The guide replies and asks.

“Yup!” Krystal replies happily.

“Then you can jump in or go down the hill and enter the water there,” The guide informs.

“Who would be crazy to dive down from here?” Jessica scoffs from a distance from the edge of the cliff.

“Me,” Krystal says stripping down her clothes to reveal a pretty white bikini.

“Wait are you guys going to dive from here too?” Jessica asks clutching my arm to prevent me from leaving her.

“I don’t know, it seems awesome though,” Kai answers wistfully.

“Jade, what about you?” She asks silently begging me to stay with her.

“It seems fun though…” I hesitate.

“Please?” Jessica begs not letting go of my arm.

“Sometimes I wonder about how I’m the maknae,” I mutter under my breath.

Jessica gives me her puppy dog eyes and in case you didn’t know, they’re really really hard to say no to.

“Fine,” I sigh.

Immediately, Jessica’s expression brightens like a child on Christmas.

“We’ll meet you guys down there,” I tell Kai and Krystal.

They nod and start gathering the stuff that they can’t dive with, like the clothes and bags. They hand them to Jessica and me and we start heading down the hill with more luggage because of Kai and Krystal.

“Maybe we should have dived so we wouldn’t have needed to carry this stuff,” Jessica complains.

“Jessica…” I scold.

“I’m sorry,” Jessica says giggling.

By the time we reached the bottom of the hill, we were sweating pretty hard. Jessica and I could not wait to go into the water.

“Let’s go into the water,” Jessica huffs.

I nod in agreement because I’m too tired to answer her.

“HURRY UP YOU GUYS!” Krystal calls from the water.

We completely ignore her because she obviously doesn’t know how tiring this is.

As soon as we carefully put down the things where it wouldn’t get wet, we quickly strip down to our swimsuits and run towards the water.

“THE SAND IS HOT AND IT HAS SO MANY ROCKS!” Jessica yells as she jumps into the water.

I quickly follow her, trying to take as few steps on the sand with rocks. No matter how hard I try, the stretch of sand before the water is too long and I still have some painful steps before I reach the nice, cool, water.

I let out a moan in pure happiness at the touch of the cool water against my sweaty skin.

Kai and Krystal look at us weirdly.

“What is with you guys?”

“Do you guys know how hot it is out there? And to carry double or quadruple our own baggage? You get sweaty and disgusting. And do you know how hot the sand is right now? That upon our current state causes you to run. And when the cool water finally meets your skin? It is heaven. You have no idea how nice it feels-”

“Okay, okay! Sorry…” Kai interrupts Jessica’s rant.

“I wasn’t finished yet,” Jessica sulks.

“And it’s a good thing you interrupted her Kai ‘cus she would have gone forever if it wasn’t for you,” I compliment.

“Well… You might start too and that would go forever also,” Krystal mutters.

“Maybe I should start,” I say winking.

Krystal and Kai exchange a nervous look and Jessica smirks.

I take in a deep breath in and act as if I’m going to start but Krystal interrupts me.

“Okay, okay! We get it!”

I act annoyed that they stopped me from talking- and I’m a very good actor by the way- and turn away from them.

“Jade…” Krystal says worriedly.

Jessica stifles a giggle, probably from knowing what I was going to do. We always were the drama queens in the family.

The sloshing of water tells me that Krystal and Kai are treading toward where I am. When I feel two hands on my shoulder, I know that it’s them.

As they slowly turn me to face them, I prepare my hands. When I finally face them, I can see their confusion.

“What’s wron-?”

“I’m sorr-”

Krystal and Kai speak simultaneously only to be interrupted by a huge wave of water. Courtesy of me of course.

They blink trying to get the water out of their eyes. I start to feel guilty, but their evil look makes the apology die in my throat.

“You guys. Let’s try to be civilized now,” I say backing away.

“I wasn’t part of this in any way,” Jessica says putting her hands up and walking away from the pair.

“Jessica, you might as well as support me,” I say towards her general direction not taking my eyes off the evil pair.

“But I don’t want to get wet-”

A wave of water interrupted Jessica’s whine causing her to get soaked.

“You know what? It’s on,” Jessica says glaring at them.

I quickly back step towards where Jessica is, making sure that they wouldn’t get me. Once I was next to unnie, we stared back at Kai and Krystal not wavering at their evil smirk.

“Glad we reached an agreement,” Kai says winking at Jessica.

Jessica gives a sudden attack of water making Kai and Krystal to look shock. I turn to her in shock myself, and then become soak from a water attack.

I turn stiffly towards Krystal and Kai. Without warning, I start splashing them with all my might. They return the favor and soon we’re on a whole new level of a water fight.

“HEY!” The water fight dies down as we all turn to stare at the intruder or may I correct, intruders.

“Who gave you permission to have a water fight without us?” Suho adds yelling.

~~*~~

Author’s Note:

Hi! I actually updated pretty fast! I’m going to zoom by the Author’s Note like always because I’m being chased by time right now.

1st of all! Like I promised, I updated faster than I was supposed to! The last chapter got like 55 votes ._. which is really surprising because I was expecting the amount of votes to shoot up. Anyway, I’m updating the chapter quickly than the number of votes because I owe you guys a fast update (Although this isn’t one). I promise that I’ll update a chapter faster, because I don’t think this update really counts.

If you guys haven’t already, go back to the last chapter and please vote~ It’ll be really encouraging <3

Announcements

KARA’S BACK! Yay! I love their new song (I sort of changed my opinion on them sort of didn’t). I still don’t really like YoungJi, I miss Nicole and Jiyoung a lot… Especially for the variety shows.

I think the Random Dance on Weekly Idol for Kara was really entertaining, so you guys should go check it out!

I REALLY REALLY WISH THAT GIRLS GENERATION WILL GO ON WEEKLY IDOL…. IT WOULD BE EPIC.

Next, Taeyeon’s appearing on Hidden Singer 3 this week! I’m so excited <3 She is one of my favorite singers (Therefore the change in profile picture ;) ).

Oh and then there’s The TaeTiSeo. I haven’t watched it yet though T^T I’ve been really busy. Is it good?

Oh and also! The EXO one… It’s EXO 90:2014 or something right? I tried watching the first one and then was like meh. I loved the first part but then the SM Rookies part sort of made me feel like, SM! Why you take EXO’s precious time to advertise the Rookies? With an Asian accent of course ;) Is it just me? Or does SM seem to be really trying hard?

Also, SUPER JUNIOR’S COMEBACK~ THE KINGS(?) OF KPOP ARE BACK!!! I am so happy that they received an all kill for the charts and that they are back in business. I missed them <3 BUT I haven’t watched or listened to Mamacita though. DON’T KILL ME! Like I’ve said, I’ve been really busy and I’ve been using all my spare time on writing the chapter.

Finally, TAETISEO COMEBACK TOMORROW~ Or today for some of you guys. The queens are back <3 IT’S BEEN LIKE A SM YEAR THIS YEAR. First with Girls Generation, Henry, Red Velvet, Taemin (I FORGOT TAEMIN OMG), Super Junior, and finally Taetiseo, I’m not complaining~

Taemin <3 Must I explain? No right? Okay

Wow, this is already becoming a long author’s note. I apologize.

But! I must say… SUNNY’S BACK!!! She’s been appearing on so many variety shows and Roommate2 (I’m watching because of Sunny and Nana, Youngji’s in it though TT^TT). YAYAYYAYAYYAY QUEEN OF VARIETY SHOWS IS BACK IN THE HOUSE!

I had a lot of fun watching Stargazing (ft.Henry)~

I must ask, I know that Girls Generation has been appearing on a lot of variety shows (The Ultimate Group, Happy Together for Sunny, etc.) SO! Can people tell me what they were? I’ve been missing out on it, and I really want to catch up.

Just leave me a comment~ Thank you!!!

I think that’s it! Fan of the chapter is @exoticsonelf1510! She left me a lot of comments last chapter and I loved reading them, Thank you so much <3

80-85 votes for next chapter! (Although I’ll try my best to update soon ‘cus I owe you guys one)

LOVE YOU~~~~

~Eun<3

P.S. Just remembered, 99eunjae (this account) is now my account, my friend that was also one of the owners said that she wanted to make her own account so she won’t be using this account. Because of that I’m thinking about renaming this account 99eun, but I’m still deciding… I’ll let you guys know if anything happens!

Thank you for supporting me~ <3

Remember to Vote, Comment, and Follow~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

109K 2.5K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
136K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
154K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
327K 18.9K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...