why don't we imagines

By WhyDontWe_Dolan

you already know :)) taking requests <3 More

daniel seavey • bad day
zach herron • hate
jack avery • surprise
jonah marais • cheating
corbyn besson • rehearsals
daniel seavey • teenager in love
zach herron • morning after
jack avery • shopping
jonah marais • drunk
corbyn besson • fortnite
daniel seavey • puppy
zach herron • uber
jonah marais • sick
corbyn besson • daydreaming
daniel seavey • promposal
zach herron • best friend
jack avery • rainy days
jonah marais • movie night
corbyn besson • old friends
daniel seavey • ferris wheel
zach herron • homecoming
jack avery • stranger
jonah marais • baseball tournament
corbyn besson • honeymoon
daniel seavey • graduation
zach herron • always here for you
jack avery • surgery
jonah marais • tour
corbyn besson • kiss and make up
daniel seavey • lady and the tramp
zach herron • sick (2)
jack avery • do it again
jonah marais • pregnant
corbyn besson • easter
daniel seavey • don't change (1)
zach herron • don't change (2)
jack avery • don't change (3)
jonah marais • don't change (4)
corbyn besson • don't change (5)
daniel seavey • overnight
zach herron • having a baby
jack avery • tattoo
jonah marais • face masks
corbyn besson • unbelievable
daniel seavey • blonde
zach herron • birthday
jack avery • having a baby (2)
jonah marais • hawaii
corbyn besson • impress me
daniel seavey • prank
zach herron • birthday (2)
jack avery • car crash
corbyn besson • best friend's brother
jonah marais • abusive boyfriend
daniel seavey • bob ross
zach herron • touch my body
jack avery • handcuffs
jonah marais • yoga
corbyn besson • best friend vs girlfriend
daniel seavey • hammock
zach herron • city lights
jack avery • on the plane
jonah marais • camping trip
corbyn besson • abortion
daniel seavey • babysitting
zach herron • diner
jack avery • australia
jonah marais • dog park
corbyn besson • dont worry about her
daniel seavey • having a baby (3)
zach herron • wisdom teeth
jack avery • leaving
jonah marais • miss you
corbyn besson • miscarriage
daniel seavey • distraction
zach herron • jealous

jack avery • i never hated you

5.6K 105 6
By WhyDontWe_Dolan

for Squish98

you knocked on the door of your brothers apartment. your brother, jonah, was a famous singer in a band. he lived in california while you lived in minnesota so you didn't get to see him much, but over summer break you came to visit him.

"y/n!" one of his band mates, zach, said. you two were the same age, so you felt like you were the closest out of all of the band mates.

"hi zach!" you exclaimed. you put your bag down and hugged him, laughing when he squeezed you.

"i'm gonna squeeze the air out of you!" he exclaimed. you laughed and pulled away. zach grabbed you bag and you both walked inside.

"are you the only one here?" you asked. your question was answered when you walked in the living room and saw the other four band mates.

you smiled and ran over to jonah as he stood up. you hugged him and rocked back and forth.

"hey baby sis," he said.

"hi jonah."

"how are you? how's home?"

"i'm fine. and same as usual." you shrugged. corbyn and daniel stood up from their spots on the couches and hugged you.

you glanced over at jack sitting in a chair on his phone. you never knew why, but he always seemed to hate you. you never said anything or did anything to him, he just didn't like you.

"hey jack," you said, giving him an innocent smile. he just nodded his head in response and looked back at his phone.

you rolled your eyes and sat on the other couch with zach next to you.

"how long are you staying?" corbyn asked.

"about a month." you nodded.

"sweet, that gives us a lot of time to hang out," daniel said. the guys all agreed. you were glad that they all wanted to include you. you knew they all liked you, except for jack, but sometimes you worried that they didn't want you to hang around them because you were just jonah's sister.

"so what do you wanna do?" jonah asked.

"i don't know, i'm kinda hungry."

"we were just talking about getting a pizza. why don't you go with jack to pick it up?" jonah asked. you looked over at him, completely confused.

"u-uh," you stuttered, not knowing why jonah just volunteered you to get in the car wit someone who hates you. "shouldn't i stay to get unpacked?"

"no, i can do it for you. i'm sure you wanna get out and see la."

"i mean, i guess. as long as jack's okay with it," you said, looking over at him.

"whatever." he stood up and started towards the door. "let's go."

you stood up and glanced back at the guys. they all gave you a thumbs up and you flipped them off.

you hurried to catch up with jack and got into the passenger seat of his car.

"this is a nice car," you said, looking around at the clean, shiny interior.

"thanks," he said. you quietly sighed. you were trying to start a conversation and he wasn't doing anything to keep it going.

jack turned the radio on and you just slumped back in your seat. you looked out the window and watched all the palm trees you drove by. the sun was setting and you could see the horizon reflecting on the ocean water as you drove by it.

jack pulled into a parking lot of a pizza parlor.

"you coming in?" he asked.

"no, i'll stay here," you told him. he nodded and got out of the car, leaving the engine running for you.

you pulled out your phone and texted jonah, telling him that you were gonna kill him for making you do this. he just replied and said you'd thank him for it later, but you weren't so sure.

jack came back out with three pizza boxes and a bag with sodas in it. he put them in the backseat and got back into the drivers seat. the drive back home was just as silent and awkward as before. luckily it wasn't a long drive.

soon you were pulling into the parking lot of the apartment complex. jack turned the car off and you tried to take your seatbelt off, but it was stuck. you tugged on it, but it wouldn't come loose.

"fuck," you cursed.

"you okay?" jack asked. he was obviously annoyed.

"um, i think the seatbelts jammed." he set the pizzas back down on the seat and came over to your side. he opened your door and you moved your arms away.

he reached across your body and tried to tug on the seatbelt. you couldn't help but feel butterflies in your stomach when he would accidentally graze your legs or your stomach. and his cologne smelled so good.

he tugged in it one last time and it finally came loose.

"there you go. sorry, i don't know what happened," he said. he got off of you, but held his hand out to help you out if the car.

you reluctantly took it and hopped out of the car. you tripped over the curb next to the car and fell into jack. he caught you, wrapping his arms around your waist and holding you up.

you looked up at him, frozen. he looked into your eyes and you didn't know what to do. you felt he sudden urge to kiss him. you figured jack felt the same thing because before you could even react, he was kissing you.

you were shocked at first, but you felt a spark and immediately kissed back. you moved your hands into his curly hair as you made out with him.

he slowly pulled away and looked into your eyes.

"i thought you hated me," you whispered.

"i never hated you. i just haven't felt this way about someone in a long time, and i didn't know how to act."

"felt what way?" you asked.

"i like you. a lot." you didn't know what to say. you had no idea how you felt about jack after that kiss.

"i-i don't know what to say."

"don't say anything." he grabbed your waist and pulled you into him, connecting your lips. you gladly kissed him again. you realized that maybe you did have feelings for jack. maybe something could happen between you two.

you slowly pulled away and but your lip, trying not to blush, but failing.

"god, your beautiful. i wish i would've kissed you sooner," he said.

"maybe you could've if you didn't act like you hated me," you said softly.

"i know, i'm sorry y/n, you didn't deserve that. i just knew that if i acted like i liked you then the boys would make fun of me and i always thought you liked zach so i decided to just forget about it. but i can't forget about you, you're too special."

"aw. thank you." you smiled, blushing again.

"maybe tonight we could go out and do something without the guys?" he asked, holding your hand.

"i'd like that." you smiled and kissed him again.

*****
a/n
thank you so much for 1k reads!!! ahhh i love y'all so muccchhh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 74 10
FANFIC
11.8K 109 25
Why Don't We Imagines 🌸Requests are open🌸
124 2 20
read to find out
483K 8.2K 132
✨New wdw Imagine book {DM me requests}