Dark Wings (Sandor Clegane)

By insomniacwriter3

With dark wings came dark words. Lady Jaslin of House Frost knew this better than most. Jaslin had grown up... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five
Chapter Fifty-six
Chapter Fifty-seven
Chapter Fifty-eight
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty
Authors Note

Chapter Thirty-Five

2.6K 82 1
By insomniacwriter3

"It's funny, I mean, how much bad luck can three people have. We should start out own brotherhood. The brotherhood with no luck" Arya continued to giggle madly as they began to leave the Vale.

"You've lost your wits girl" Sandor grunted.

"Well where do we head now?" She scoffed, trying to hide her laughter.

"North, we can read for Bear Island, we shall find some safety there. My lady mother was a Mormont" Jaslin replied.

"And how we gonna cross the waters woman?"

"I don't know Sandor, a boat. Hell, perhaps you will end yourself, put us out of our misery and we can use you as a float" Jaslin bit back, having finally had enough of his constant temper and coldness.

"Aye, anything for the two little Ladys" he grumbled.

Arya just looked between the two awkwardly. Jaslin could not bare it any longer though, she was tired, sore and hungry. Pulling her horse to a stop, she jumped to ground and began to unpack her bags.

"What you doing woman?" Sandor growled

"Making camp, I... we all need to rest".

"It ain't even dark yet".

"Really Sandor, thank you for enlightening me with your smart mind. By the gods what would I do without you" she hissed and began to make a campfire.

Eventually Sandor gave in and jumped from his horse. Arya had already got down and started practising her sword skills as Sandor walked over to the fire and pulled out some hard bread.

"You really wish me dead woman?" He asked her.

"You really hate me Sandor?" She asked back.

Sandor just scoffed at her and mumbled something under his breath. Jaslin wanted nothing more than to force him to speak with her, but she did not have the energy. She was also unensure on whether she was ready to hear what was on his mind and in his heart.

"Someone's coming, a large lady dressed as a knight and some younger biy" Arya suddenly announced as she camp back to camp.

"Cone here child, stay close" Jaslin ordered and waved her over.

Sandor was standing Jon and grabbing his sword when the stranger appeared.

"Seven Blessings" the large blonde lady smiled.

"What you want, who hate ya?" Sandor grunted with his hand on his sword.

"I am Brienne of Trath and this is my squire Pod"

"And you're Sandor Clegane... and yiu Lady Jaslin Frost" Pod gulped.

Brienne looked over the smaller child for a moment and sudden found Cateylns eyes looking back at her. "Arya? Arya Stark?"

"What do you want?" Sandor asked as he stepped in front of the girls.

"I swore to your mother I would bring you home to her" Brienne announced to Arya.

"My mother's dead" Arya shot back.

"I know, I wish I could have been there to protect her" she sighed

"You're not a northern" Arya replied, her hand now back on needle.

"I know, but I swore an oath to protect her" Brienne explained carefully.

"Then why didn't you?" Jaslin quickly hissed back.

"Your paid by the Lannisters. You're here for the bounty" the hound growled.

"I am not paid by those lions" Brienne spat back.

"No, because that's a fancy sword you've got there. You see, I've been looking at Lannister gold all my life, so Brienne of fucking Trath, tell me that's not Lannister gold" the Sandor growled as he stepped closer to the large woman.

"Arya, I will take you to safety" Brienne called out desperately.

"Her family's dead. There is no safety. And if you don't know that, then your the wrong fucking person to be looking watch after her" Sandor roared back.

"And that's what your doing? Watching over her?" Brienne smiled.

"Aye, that's what I'm doing you fumb bitch".

Suddenly the clang of metal upon metal soon filled the surrounding areas as Sandor and Brienne bith pulled out their swords and began to fight. Jaslin was holding onto Arya, but as the fight grew more intense her grasp on her loosened and suddenly Arya had wiggled free.

"Aryaaaas come back" Jaslin screamed as she ran after her.

Arya did not stop running though, like a wild horse she galloped across the surrounding hills and fields as Jaslin chased after her. Jaslin knew the child was just scared, fearing that Brienne was a lion and would take her to the Queen, but suddenly Jaslin tripped over a large rock.

"Fuck" Jaslin cried as she fell to the ground with a hard bump.

Quickly she tried to stand back up, but there was a pain in her ankle that shot straight to her leg when she tried. She couldn't move.

"Aryaaaaaa ARYAAAAAA. COME BACK. ARYAAAAAA" Jaslin screamed over and over as she tried to shuffle her body along the floor with tears streaming down her eyes. Jaslin could no longer see the child though, and she knew she had lost her again.

Furyher across the rocky landscape Vruenne and Sandor continued to battle. Brienne quickly lost her stepping though and began to roll down the hill, crashing her body in the sharp rocks as she went down. Sandor laughed coldly as he calmly walked down after her, swinging his long sword in anticipation for more.

This womsn was tough though and harder to kill than most other men as she stood back up, beaten and bloody. As the fighting became more desperate, the pair began to use their legs and fists, kicking and punching the life out of each other. Soon they were both on the floor, beating the living shit out of one another.

Desperately, Brienne grabbed a rock from her side and stamped it into the Sandors head. Over and over she continued to smash it against him, until finally sandor laid still in the dirt. Roaring in pain and exhaustkon Brienne pulled herself up to her feet and with one fatal blow, kicked the Sandor down the side of the hill.

Jaslin was still sat on the ground further up the hill, holding her ankle and crying. When she suddenly saw Brienne and Pod walking back up the hillside, panic washed through her.

"Where is Sandor?" She yelled out to them.

Jaslin had not worried about Sandor and his battle with the woman. Sure, she was larger than most, but Sandor was one of the toughest fighters she'd ever seen. Brienne was looking at pod now and sighed heavily.

"Come with us my lady, we can ensure your safety" Brienne finally announced.

"Fuck you bitch" Jaslin spat.

Brienne sighed long and hard again, rolling back her shoulders with pain. "Where did Arya go?"

"Away, you'll never find her now. Stupid whore".

Jaslin was raging mad and wanted nothing more than to stab the no frogs woman a 1000 times. Sadly her ankle would not allow it. So alone Jaslin sat as she watched the two walk away. When they were finally out if view, Jaslin dragged her body to the camp, grabbing two long sticks, she placed one at each side of her ankle and wrapped some cloth around it. Grabbing another larger and stronger stick, she slowly pulled herself up from the ground.

"Fuckkkkkk" Jaslin cried as she tried to out her full weight on her ankle.

As she finally stood up, standing on one leg she could see down the hillside, she could see Sandor. He looked dead. Rushing, Jaslin stumbled down the hill side, finally falling to her knees at his side.

"Sandor" she whispered with a cry.

"I'm done" he grumbled with a pained breath as he struggled to turn his head to look at her.

"No, I can fix this, I'll get help".

"The hound, beaten by a woman. Bet you like that, hell, I know Arya will" he coughed and spat out a mouth full of blood.

"It's going to be okay, you'll be okay"

"It over woman, I'm dying. Put me out for my misery" he snapped now with anger.

"No... No, I'm going to find help" she sobbed.

"Do I have to beg you woman?"

"You're not leaving me in this life alone Sandor Clegane" she cried and rose to her feet.

With one last look down at the man, she prayed he would live and then turned to ready her horse. She could hear Sandor cursing her out as she jumped on mare. As she kicked the horse into action and galloped off, the only thing she could hear was Sandors distance shouting.

"Kill me, KILL ME".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 2.5K 27
Verena Stark was at the whims of the Lannisters when her father died. At the whims of the most unstable Clegane. 🐺 "The world can be a nasty place...
378K 7.6K 37
"I am Scarlett of the House Baratheon and I swear it to the old Gods and the new, I will lay my fury upon you.." Scarlett Baratheon is the only actua...
50.6K 2.5K 60
Amelia Baratheon the eldest daughter of Cersei and Robert, Twin of Joffrey gets set up with Robb Stark on their trip to Winterfell. But things take a...
599K 15.7K 36
Zyta Baratheon is the only child of Robert Baratheon and Cersei Lannister. She is sweet and kind but fierce. She fell in love with a man that had no...