smythebrry short stories part...

Oleh Pugsbunny88

my first collection of smythebrry short stories has reached it parts limit so i am starting a new collection... Lebih Banyak

author notice
unexpected valentine
a walk in the woods
the invitation
little sister the matchmaker
it would be him
do you wanna make out?
hello
adorable
second chances
sweet sunday
she's back
her visitors
romantic
sebastian's Choice
new arrival
make a wish
here in my arms
making memories
blushing
jackson off
in hot pursuit
lets have fun
your not who i thought you were part one
your not who i thought you were part 2
allow me sweetheart
i have an idea
again and again
light of my life
her three heroes
when she needed someone
sneaky sneaky
unexpected reaction
Santana's evasion
intimidated
present and future
a turn of events
changed
a fresh start part 1
a fresh start part 2
a fresh start part 3
a fresh start part 4
love is annoying
we need to do it
trent's plan
what do i do?
the best of us
are we flirting?
brand new start
safe and sound part one.
safe and sound part two
safe and sound part three
safe and sound part 4
the most beautiful moment
how dare she part one
how dare she part two
how dare she part three
she is mine
you deserve each other
in this moment
hello rachel
run away with me
naughty but so very nice part one
naughty but so very nice part two
behave
a furry surprise

Rachel's choice

715 13 9
Oleh Pugsbunny88

Rachel berry was at the Lima bean picking up two coffees and then she planned to go to dalton.

Two weeks ago just after Blaine was hurt with the rock salt slushie sebastian smythe had disappeared for almost 48 hours until he was found in westerville park unconscious. He had taken a concoction of pills trying to take his life because he couldn't forgive himself for hurting Blaine or the role me might of played in Dave karosky's suicide attempt. Sebastian had felt her didn't deserve to live.

Rachel couldn't get over the fact that as everyone was looking for sebastian he was laying in the park cold and alone.

While some at McKinley weren't that bothered about what sebastian had done Rachel was and yesterday when she had overheard trent saying that his parents hadn't even bothered to visit him so he was released from hospital back to dalton.

Rachel couldn't believe his parents hadn't bothered to see that their son was alright she felt sadness at that. Sebastian needed to know people cared and his own parents seemed like they didn't.

So her mind was made up today she was going to dalton and was going to let him know that she cared.

Rachel coffee in hand headed to her car she had know idea what to say when she saw him but she needed to go to him.

Finally she arrived at dalton and as she walked in she looked to see a warbler as she had no clue where sebastian's form was.

She went to the warbler room but found it empty then as she was leavi g the room she saw nick and Jeff.

" hey" she said both boys seemed stunned to see her.

" hello rachel" nick said Jeff was blushing.

" where is sebastian" Rachel asked.

He is in his dorm...he wont leave it" nick said.

" can you take me too him" Rachel asked.

" ok" nick said Rachel followed the two boys up the stairs to the second floor.

She then saw the rest of the warblers crowded around one door.

" Rachel wants to see him" nick said Rachel watched as all the warblers stood looking at her.

" why" Thad asked.

" to see that he is ok " Rachel said.

" don't you hate him" thad said clearly he was feeling protective of his friend.

" no I don't I wouldn't have come if I did would i" Rachel said.

" let her try thad it's not like he is listening to any of us" trent said.

" he wont open the door" thad said.

Rachel moved towards the door and knocked gently on the door.

" who ever that is you knock like a girl" sebastian shouted.

" that's because I am a girl" Rachel shouted back through the door.

" rachel" sebastian shouted back.

" yeah" she said.

" why are you here" he called.

" because of you... I brought you a coffee the barista recognised my description of you so I know it's the coffee you like" Rachel said and then there was silence.

" I told you he wouldn't open..." Thad started to say as sebastian did infact open the door but only slightly.

" can I have my coffee" he asked Rachel could only see one very red looking eye.

" can I come in" Rachel asked.

" no" he said.

" then no you cant have your coffee" she said.

"What" he asked.

" I got you a coffee so we could talk no talk no coffee your choice" she said waving his coffee. It worked he opened the door and Rachel wa,led inside.

" no just her" sebastian said as the warblers had all moved forward. He shut the door Rachel handed him his coffee he looked dreadful. Pale but his eyes were red from crying he looked like he hadn't slept in days.

" so you said you wanted to talk" he said after taking a big dip of his coffee.

" I wanted to see how you are" she said.

" why it's not like you care" he said Rachel sighed.

" I'm here I wouldn't be if I didn't care" Rachel said.

" why would you care nobody else does" he said Rachel knew he was talking about his parents.

" you have done some bad things sebastian but it does not mean I wish you ill" Rachel said.

" bet the new directions ahead a good laugh when they heard" he said.

" I didnt" she said.

" look Rachel I'm grateful for the coffee but I still don't understand why you came here" sebastian said.

" I came here because I care that you felt nobody cares about you" she said.

" my parents dont" he said his voice breaking as he spoke.

" my birth mom came into my life two years ago telling me she wanted us to have a relationship but then she adopted Quinn's daughter and left I haven't seen or heard from her since. I'm not saying it's the same thing but I can relate to feeling rejected by a parent" Rachel said.

" I'm just so tired of thinking things" sebastian said.

" your not sleeping are you" she asked he shook his head.

" why don't you try to sleep" she said.

" because when I lay in bed trying I feel more alone than ever" he said.

" i will stay while you sleep" she said.

" why" he asked surprised.

" I told you I care about you " she said she watched as sebastian burst into tears she instinctively went to him and held him he sobbed on her shoulder for a long time.

After he stopped sobbing he laid on his bed Rachel sat with his head on her lap gently stroking his hair as he fell asleep.

A few hours later he woke up and looked up at her she had stayed there the whole time he had been asleep.

" feel better for that" she asked he nodded.

" how long was I asleep " he asked.

" just over three hours" she said his head was still resting on her lap.

" you stayed" he said looking up at her.

" I promised you I would " she said and he gave her a small smile.

" thank you " he said.

" no need to thank me" Rachel said.

" yeah there is you made me feel like I'm not alone" he said.

" your not... you do know all the warblers are worried about you I over heard Thad and trent talking about you. Plus when I got here they were all stood outside your door" Rachel said.

" so they don't hate me because I hurt Blaine he is their friend" sebastian asked.

" your forgetting that your their friend too they are worried about you" Rachel said.

" I have made such a mess of things" he said sitting up.

" then start a fresh chapter of your life sebastian...yes you made mistakes but your sixteen you cant let those mistakes define the rest of your life" she said.

" do you have any idea how much your coming here as helped me" he said looking at her.

" good I'm glad it has" she said.

" Rachel..." he started to say but stopped.

" what" she said.

" nothing" he said.

" you can ask me anything" she said.

" in a couple of days when I'm in better shape than I am now could I maybe take you out to dinner" he asked.

" yeah " she said.

" you would go with me" he asked.

" yeah" she said and he beamed at her.

" even after everything..." he started to say.

" your starting a new chapter remember the page has been turned over it's all in the past" she said and was surprised by him kissing her.

" I always knew you were amazing but you have surpassed that" he said as they broke the kiss.

" it bad for a public school girl" she said and he chuckled.

" rachel" he asked suddenly.

" yeah" she said.

" will you stay tonight I feel calmer with you here"he asked.

" ofcourse " she said and they kissed again.

That night they laid in his bed cuddled up it was all innocent they just kissed and cuddled but what Rachel realised that night sebastian wasnt the only one to sleep better that night. It was weird but it was like she had discovered something she hadn't even realised was missing.

She knew some people would think her crazy to date him but they would have to accept it eventually because its Rachel's choice.

The end

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

90.5K 4.6K 70
Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories.
98 3 7
Just a little collection of short stories I, Mr. X, already published. I hope you'll enjoy them.
6.3K 47 14
I decided to create one shots and I couldn't pick who to write about so ya.
14.9K 529 33
So basically this is my first story, after her mother dies, her and her father move to Ohio where some interesting things happen :D