My Little Girl 💕 (Editing)

Galing kay mel_berries

Faith, A four year old girl who had a terrible past and was sent to an orphange for the past 5 months. Zande... Higit pa

Chapter 1 : Faith
Chapter 2: Zander
Chapter 3: Past
Chapter 4 : New World
Chapter 5 : Papa
Chapter 6 : Accident
Chapter 7: Triggered
Chapter 9: Brother & Mother
Chapter 10: Hurt
Chapter 11: Help ?
Chapter 12: Preparing
Chapter 13: Daycare
Chapter 14: Left me
Chapter 15: Booty Call
Chapter 16: Date Night
Chapter 17: Missing Papa
Chapter 18: Custody?
Chapter 19: Park
Chapter 20: The truth
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The News (Part 1)
The News (Part 2)
Faith's Bad day
Home with dad
The End
Extra - The Wedding Night

Chapter 8: Care

35.8K 739 253
Galing kay mel_berries

-Edited-

Chapter 8

Zander's POV

I was carrying Faith to the bed since she was asleep. I found her hiding in the closet. Fuck! I wish I knew this would happen. I'm such an idiot.

I laid Faith on the bed, gently covered her with a blanket and went to the hall to find Nick because I knew he would want to know what was going on.

I found Nick on the couch, staring at the ceiling.

"Nick?"

"Hey bro. How's Faith doing?"

"She fell asleep immediately. I think she was tired of the mess I made." I said sadly.

"Hey hey hey, Zander, don't worry if it wasn't your fault. You didn't know."

"I did Nick, I did," I said looking him in the eyes then looking away, ashamed. Disappointed with myself.

"I forgot Nick."

"It's okay. You just started parenting. Mistakes happen. Okay?"

I nodded

"So, I'm sure you know Faith's past. Mind telling me?"

I nodded. I told Nick the whole story, even though it was hard to talk about. He deserved to know after all he is like my brother that I never wanted.

The story ended and Nick had tears in his eyes.

"W-wow, umm, she has been through a lot. She is gonna be strong just like her papa." Nick said, smiling at me. I smiled back feeling better.

"Thanks, bro"

"No problem Zander. You know you can tell me anything"

I got up walking away to the gym because I needed to work out. It's been a while since I worked out so I decided to do it today.

"Where are you going Zan?"

"To the gym. Wanna join?"

"I'm good. I'm already working out."

"How?"

"I eat every day bro. That's a lot of workout you know. Munching can be a lot of work."

"Nick, if you're lazy, all you have to do is say it," I said with a smirk.

Nick gasped and put a hand on his chest acting offended. I just rolled my eyes.

"Take that back!"

"No can do. Also just inform me if Faith wakes up."

He nodded. I made my way to the gym since I'm in shorts, I don't need to change. I worked out for about an hour and decided it was enough for today. Plus, I miss my Princess.

I made my way to the room to see Faith sleeping peacefully. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. After I took my shower I changed into some sweatpants and a white t-shirt with a v-neck shape.

I thought that it was time to wake up Faith because she hadn't eaten her dinner yet and hadn't showered as well.

I went beside her on the bed and started caressing her face gently. Admiring how beautiful my baby girl is. I already love her so much.

I shook her gently and called her.

"Princess? Wake up. You haven't eaten yet."

Her big brown eyes flutter open. Those eyes that I will love forever.

All of a sudden she jumped and hugged me, crying as well.

"Papa, I'm so sorry I ran away. I didn't know what to do. It just reminded me of my-"

"Don't worry Princess, all that matters is that you're here with me, right?"

She looked at me and nodded. I kissed her tears away and carried her down to go get dinner. I went down to the kitchen and was not surprised to see Nick stuffing food in his face. Faith just started giggling.

I guess he heard Faith giggle and he looked up with pasta sauce all over his face. Faith giggled more.

"What?" He asked with pasta in his mouth.

"Bro, you're eating like a pig."

"I'm not." He said, swallowing the food.

"Get yourself cleaned, you look worse than a dog."

"Shut the fu- fish up, Zander."

He is so lucky he didn't swear or he would have been dead like right now. I narrowed my eyes at him and he immediately got up and went to the sink.

I set Faith in the high chair and went to get some food for me and her. I came back and put her plate down and gave her a fork. I started eating and noticed Faith was playing with her food.

"Faith?"

She looked up from her food and said,

"Yes, papa?"

"Why aren't you eating?"

She looked down and said,

"Because I'm not hungry."

"Yes, you are Faith," I said sternly but not too scarily.

She looked at me with puppy dog eyes and asked,

"Will you feed me, papa?"

I smiled. I know you're not supposed to raise your children by feeding them so they do not make it a habit but I just couldn't resist those eyes. One time wouldn't hurt, right? Plus, I love her so much.

"Of course, Princess."

I got up from my chair to pick Faith up and set her on my lap and started feeding her at the same time taking a bite myself, now and then.

After having dinner, I told Faith to go to the hall and watch some TV with Nick while I did the dishes. Once I was done with the dishes I got a call from my mom. I answered.

"Mom?"

"Hey, baby. How are you?"

"I'm a good mom."

"So..."

"So what? Oh shit! Mom I forgot to tell you about Faith I'm sorry-"

"So that's her name?"

"Yes mom, her name is Faith and she is 4 years old."

"I'm so excited to meet her tomorrow, Zander."

"Tomorrow? Mom, you can't come tomorrow because Faith hasn't even warmed up to me yet. Plus, she had a bad past."

"I don't care. I will be coming tomorrow. How do you expect me to stay away from my first granddaughter?"

"Fine. But don't blame me if she doesn't warm up to you all."

"Okay."

"All right mom I gotta go, Faith needs a bath."

"Aww, my baby boy is all grown up."

She said with fake sniffles. I just rolled my eyes even though she couldn't see.

"Yeah, whatever mom. Night, love you."

"Love you too Zan."

With that said, the call ended. I went to the hall to see Faith snuggled up with Nick. I smiled and went to her.

The minute she saw me coming her eyes lit up and she immediately got down from the couch and ran to me. She hugged my legs since that's the only place she could hug right now.

I bent down and carried her on my hips. I also needed to tell Nick about my parents coming over tomorrow with Noah.

"Nick?"

"Yeah?"

"My family is coming tomorrow to see Faith. Are you gonna be here?"

"Nah, I gotta go to work for you. You idiot!"

I narrowed my eyes at him and said,

"Yes, you do! Now I'll double up the work so are you willing to shut up?"

"Yes sir," He said. I laughed

"Goodnight, Uncle Nick"

Faith said.

"Goodnight, kitten. Do I get a goodnight kiss?"

"No," Faith said giggling.

She was my daughter. I made my way upstairs and set her on the bed and went into my closet since all the clothes that I bought for her are there, temporarily.

I got her a cute Adidas t-shirt with some cute pink sweats. I may be a guy, but hey, I have good taste in fashion.

I laid the clothes on the bed and looked at Faith.

"Time to have a bath, Faith."

"I don't want, papa." She started whining.

I know why. She is scared about her body but I'm prepared.

"Princess, you need a bath okay? I promise I won't hurt you. I love you, okay?"

"All right. I love you too, papa. Can I have a besito?"

"What's a besito, baby?" I asked taking her pants down.

"Well before mommy died, mommy always gives me besito like this."

And she pecked my lips, of course in a fatherly way. I just froze for a few seconds because I never expected her to do that.

She started blushing. I smiled knowing that she is starting to open up to me.

"Of course you can, baby," I said, giving her another besito while taking out her t-shirt and it was super painful to even look at her body. She had scars all over them. She kept smiling at me. I didn't want her to see me sad so I put on a smile too.

I carried her and went to the bathroom. I placed her on the sink and went to the bathtub and filled it with warm water.

Once the water level was enough I turned off the tap and went to Faith. I took off her diapers. Immediately I threw the diapers in the trash and set Faith in the tub.

She giggled because the water was warm. I started washing her body with the new soap I bought for her.

I also started washing her hair.

"Look up, baby"

She looked up. I didn't want to get soap in her eyes. I wash all the soap away. Took her out of the tub and wrapped her up with a warm towel.

She ran to my bed and sat there waiting for me while I cleaned up the bathroom. I went to the bed giving her Rover since I found him on the bed.

"Thanks, papa."

I smiled. I unwrapped the towel and started putting lotion all over her body.

While I was doing that, I noticed that you could see her ribs. She was so thin. Tears started to form in my eyes.

She noticed it and said,

"I love you, papa."

Wiping my tears away and giving me a besito. What did I do to deserve her? I put a new diaper on but sooner or later she has to be potty trained. I put on her pyjamas and carried her to the bed.

I laid her on the bed and went to turn off the light.

"Papa, where are you going?"

"Nowhere baby. Just to turn off the lights."

She nodded. I turned on the night light that I bought for her today in case Faith needed anything. I switched off the light and went to bed.

"Papa?"

"Yes, Princess?"

"Can I have besito?"

"Of course my love"

I gave her a besito and she snuggled up to me. I kissed her forehead and whispered.

"I love you"

With that, my eyes started to close and I fell asleep.

Next morning

I woke up to Faith drawing the line of my tattoos. Yes, I have tattoos. I decided to act like I'm still asleep and wanted to surprise her by tickling her.

She kept on drawing on the line of my tattoos till I carried her and started tickling her. The only thing which filled this room was her giggles which I love a lot.

"Papa please st-stop."

She couldn't stop laughing.

"Well since you asked nicely i"ll set you free."

I set her free and laid back on the bed. She came on top of me and gave me a besito. I smiled.

"Papa, let's play a game."

"All right, what game?"

"How many besitos can you give me?" She said, giggling. I chuckled.

"I can give you lots! You wanna see?"

She nodded. I started to give her besitos non-stop, causing her to giggle. I stopped at some point cause I knew my mom was coming today.

So, I carried her and went to the bathroom.

"Come on, Princess, we have visitors today. We need to get ready."

I bathed Faith and brushed her teeth. And dressed her up in a black and white dress. I also did her hair into two pigtails. I learned that from youtube. 

She looked absolutely adorable. I set her on the bed with rover and went to get changed. I took a shower and brush my teeth as well. And changed into a simple sleeveless hoodie with ripped jeans.

I went to the bed carrying Faith and headed down to have some breakfast. I was surprised to see my younger brother Noah sitting down and having breakfast.

"Noah?"

_______________________________________
Hey guys, I'm so sorry for not posting for quite some time. So to make it up to you I wrote longer chapter.

I hope you enjoyed today chapter. I promise chapter 9 will come faster.

A picture of noah is up there. I love you guys.

Don't forget to like,comment and vote.💜
See yall soon

Also guys, there is going to be pictures with diffrent people but your gonna imagine its them. Thank you💜

Love,
Mel

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.2K 73 6
Do not take this One-shot book seriously this is where I'll vent all my story ideas lmao. If you don't Ship Sasunaru/Narusasu/Sasufemnaru Respectful...
111K 3.1K 13
James and Lily Potter had another child, Sloane Potter and they loved her dearly, but when they had Harry, they never forgot about her. until one n...
246K 5.3K 57
CRYSTAL ELIZA CREST daughter of the notorious Mafia leader. All her life she has gotten everything she has ever wished for. A good life,good friends...
27.6K 970 28
Soulmate ~ a person who is perfectly suited to another in temperament. A soulmate is someone who completely understands you and loves you uncondition...