why don't we imagines

By WhyDontWe_Dolan

you already know :)) taking requests <3 More

daniel seavey • bad day
zach herron • hate
jack avery • surprise
jonah marais • cheating
corbyn besson • rehearsals
daniel seavey • teenager in love
zach herron • morning after
jack avery • shopping
corbyn besson • fortnite
daniel seavey • puppy
zach herron • uber
jack avery • i never hated you
jonah marais • sick
corbyn besson • daydreaming
daniel seavey • promposal
zach herron • best friend
jack avery • rainy days
jonah marais • movie night
corbyn besson • old friends
daniel seavey • ferris wheel
zach herron • homecoming
jack avery • stranger
jonah marais • baseball tournament
corbyn besson • honeymoon
daniel seavey • graduation
zach herron • always here for you
jack avery • surgery
jonah marais • tour
corbyn besson • kiss and make up
daniel seavey • lady and the tramp
zach herron • sick (2)
jack avery • do it again
jonah marais • pregnant
corbyn besson • easter
daniel seavey • don't change (1)
zach herron • don't change (2)
jack avery • don't change (3)
jonah marais • don't change (4)
corbyn besson • don't change (5)
daniel seavey • overnight
zach herron • having a baby
jack avery • tattoo
jonah marais • face masks
corbyn besson • unbelievable
daniel seavey • blonde
zach herron • birthday
jack avery • having a baby (2)
jonah marais • hawaii
corbyn besson • impress me
daniel seavey • prank
zach herron • birthday (2)
jack avery • car crash
corbyn besson • best friend's brother
jonah marais • abusive boyfriend
daniel seavey • bob ross
zach herron • touch my body
jack avery • handcuffs
jonah marais • yoga
corbyn besson • best friend vs girlfriend
daniel seavey • hammock
zach herron • city lights
jack avery • on the plane
jonah marais • camping trip
corbyn besson • abortion
daniel seavey • babysitting
zach herron • diner
jack avery • australia
jonah marais • dog park
corbyn besson • dont worry about her
daniel seavey • having a baby (3)
zach herron • wisdom teeth
jack avery • leaving
jonah marais • miss you
corbyn besson • miscarriage
daniel seavey • distraction
zach herron • jealous

jonah marais • drunk

7.2K 113 22
By WhyDontWe_Dolan

*please don't even start commenting about him being underage and stuff like that bc i don't care i think it's funny and i can write what i want so thank you*

for attackingherron

"look at that, nice. he sat on the table. your ass is just so fat-"

"guys, guys, don't listen to daniel. it looks fucking amazing," jonah said. everyone in the bus burst out laughing.

the guys had finished a successful sold out show in las vegas hours before and you all decided to get a drink to celebrate. for daniel and jonah, a drink turned into multiple.

you had tried to get them back on the bus to keep them out of trouble, but jonah decided to sit on the table and he broke some of it. everyone thought it was hilarious, and daniel decided to drunkenly record it.

daniel flipped jonah off and laughed.

"guys, it looks so good. it looks so good! it's pristine!" jonah shouted.

"it's ugly!"

jonah leaned back as he was laughing and wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

"did you like the show beautiful?" he slurred.

"yeah, you did amazing baby." you smiled.

"you're so cute. you're the best ducking girlfriend in the world!" he shouted. you chuckled and leaned into him. he hugged you and kissed all over your face.

"if only we weren't stuck on this bus, we could have even more fun," he whispered in your ear. you chuckled and shook your head.

"too bad." you shrugged.

the whole night was full of laughing over he crazy thing jonah and daniel would say or do. eventually the driver told us we were leaving for san jose, so all of the extra people on the bus left. i was going with the guys to their next show and going home after that so i just stayed on the bus with them.

everyone had gone to sleep, so jonah and i were just sitting at the table together talking. he wasn't as drunk now, but he was still a little bit out of it. it wasn't until four in the morning that jonah was finally feeling tired.

"can i just stay in your hotel with you?" he asked.

"baby, i'm not staying in a hotel. we're driving to san jose right now."

"but i don't wanna sleep alone," he whined.

"your bunk is too small for both of us."

"then let's sleep on the couch. i just wanna hold you."

"i think it's too small, but we can try," you told him.

"yay." he smiled and stood up. he went to the bathroom to change and brush his teeth. you did the same, then jonah lay on the couch.

he opened his arms for you and you lay down on his chest.

"jonah, i don't think this is big enough." you chuckled. your legs were hanging over the edge and your arm was hanging off the side.

"i know, i'm sorry."

"you go to bed now and tomorrow we can cuddle all day until your show and you can drive me home afterwards." you winked. "okay"

"okay." he sighed. you sat up, straddling jonah, and pulled him up too. you put your hands in his face and kissed his lips. he slid his tongue across yours, making you softly moan. he pressed your body right up against his and you slowly started grinding your hips against his.

he moved his hands down to your ass and squeezed, making you slightly gasp. he moaned and continued kissing you.

you tried to pull away, but felt jonah kiss you again. eventually you gently pushed him off. you both caught your breath before getting off the couch.

"i'll be here in the morning, okay?"

"okay. goodnight, i love you beautiful," he said quietly.

"goodnight. i love you more." you kissed his lips once more before letting him go. you lay back down on the couch and got yourself situated. it was a lot more comfortable without having a giant underneath you.

you grabbed a blanket and soon fell asleep.

you were awoken on the morning by zach leaning over you.

"hm?" you asked, rubbing your eyes.

"jonah's totally hungover. i gave him some medicine but he's asking for you," he said.

"what time is it?"

"like nine ish."

"okay." you yawned and rubbed your eyes, sitting up. you got up, seeing all the boys eating breakfast at the broken table, except for jonah.

you went back to the bunks and found his. he had a top one, so you had to step onto the first one to see him clearly.

"you feeling okay baby?" you asked, rubbing his back.

"my head hurts," he whined.

"i know baby. you wanna get something to eat?"

"i don't wanna get out of bed," he said.

"come on, you gotta get up babe. you'll feel better if you eat something. and i'll make you coffee."

he sighed and rolled over to face you. you smiled at his pouted lips and furrowed eyebrows.

"come on, i'll help you." you held his hand. he carefully got down from the bunk. you wrapped your arm around his waist and walked with him to the front so the bus.

he sat on the couch and you grabbed him a muffin and started making his coffee. you handed him the muffin and he quietly thanked you. once his coffee was done, you handed it to him and sat on the couch with a muffin of your own.

"how ya feeling jonah?" corbyn asked. jonah grunted in response and the guys just laughed.

"you better get him feeling good before the show tonight," tyler warned.

"he'll be fine. he just needs coffee." you put your arm around his shoulders and played with his messy bed hair.

"i wasn't too mean last night was i?" he asked you. you furrowed your eyebrows.

"what do you mean?"

"i remember some stuff, but not all of it and i'm scared that i'm gonna be one of those who gets super mean when they're drunk. i don't wanna be mean to you," he told you. your heart melted.

"baby, you were so sweet to me last night. you didn't wanna let go of me."

"okay good." you chuckled and turned his head to kiss him, tasting his dark coffee on his lips.

"i love you," he said.

"i love you more jonah."

*****

a/n
if you think them drinking is wrong that's fine but don't comment anything about it bc they can do what they want and they were in vegas so what would you expect? anyway i hope you liked it lol.

i'm meeting the boys saturday and i'm soooo excites. if you wanna see pictures and videos then my instagram is @ luvforherron and my twitter is @ imkylieherron

that's all bye :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 528 27
(🌼) 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧❜𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭❜𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 ↪𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝗃𝖺𝖼�...
2K 74 10
FANFIC
7.1K 51 10
𝑖𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ
109K 3.2K 159
Completed!! ||Why Don't We|| ·Groupchat·Private Message·Imagines ·Preferences×More×