NCT 127 Preferences

由 pizzapastasosox

Ready to have you're heart go on a rollercoaster with emotions based off these adorkable men in NCT 127? Welc... 更多

NCT 127 Preferences
O1: First Date
O2: What You Do On A Day Off
O3: Random Songs (Shuffled from my music lol)
O4: What Y'all Cook Together
O5: Silly Competitions Y'all Do
O6: TV Shows You Binge
O7: They Like You But You Like Another Member
O8: Song Preference // Slipped Away by Avril Lavinge
Totally unrelated to this NCT unit but
O9: First Kiss
1O: Nicknames
11: Matching Tattoos
12: Random Songs On Shuffle #2
13: Them As 3oh!3 Songs
14:You Being Cold
15: Skinship
16: Kinks
17: Them As Rihanna Songs
19: When They Leave For Tour
2O: Song Preference // I Swear This Time I Mean It by Mayday Parade
21: You Fangirl Over Another Idol
22: Who You See In Concert

18: How The Find Out Your Pregnant

4K 39 74
由 pizzapastasosox

Authors Note: might be hella long. Sorry if that makes you upset. If long things scare you... Then...

Nevermind.. let's figure out how these dorks would react  to you getting preggs... K?

Taeyong:
Poor thing was so alarmed when he walked through the doors and heard you hyperventilating down the hall. He had no clue what was going on and ran straight to you trying to calm you down. He wanted to ask all the questions on his mind but didn't want to overwhelm you any more. Little did he know that his presence caused your anxiety levels to raise higher than they already were.

He rubbed the back of your head while holding you while softly reminding you over and over again that he was there. After some time you eventually calmed down. He held you as you came down from you attack. After calming down, you both talked about it. He felt some anxiety as well. He knew that a baby would change a lot of things but he also knew that one thing wouldn't change was the love that he has for you.

Jaehyun:
He got a notification that you were face timing him. He smiled brightly as he answered but soon his face froze and his heart began to race. Your screen was dark and you were crying. You were talking to one of your best friends about news you just found out. You found out that you were pregnant with Jaehyun's baby. While babies were a beautiful thing you kept saying you and him weren't ready for a baby and you felt like he would leave as soon as he found out. Your words broke him. In his mind, nobody was ready for a baby but he knew that y'all could manage. Would it be hard? Uh duh! He also knew that baby or no baby, there was no way in hell he would ever leave you. He just wished you knew. He hung up and kept the phone by him and waited for you to call.

Taeil:
Both of your hearts raced as you sat beside eachother on the bathroom floor while waiting for results of a pregnancy test. You had been sick for past month and a week earlier you both realized you were late. You were both nervous because a baby, while they are wonderful, would change everything. Yes, you knew this was an outcome for when you did the fuck fuck buuuut that didn't mean it wasn't scary. While waiting, Taeil held onto your hand and non chalauntly rubbed his thumb against yours. You both sat in silence until your alarm alerted that the news was ready to revieled.

You took a shaky breath before getting up and grabbing the test. You both looked at it together. "Hmm, looks like we got a mini me coming soon babe." He said with a smile. While he was also a bit nervous, he was thrilled that he would be able to be a daddy to y'all's future baby girl/boy.

Jungwoo:
Your heart stopped when you realized that you and Jungwoo were pregnant. You used a condom and everything. You thought those mother fuckers were baby proof. Obviously not...

Your anxieties were waltzing all over the place as you tried to figure out the best way to tell him... This could probably ruin his career. He just recently debuted and those knetz were so judgemental with their oppa fantasy bullshit. You were scared but it's not like you could hide it from him... You were pregnant... You decided to tell him that you needed to talk to him and told him as soon as possible. He was shocked of course and felt similar anxieties but he put his big boy pants on and promised you that he would be with you the whole time.

Doyoung:
Earlier in the morning, your best friend brought over a pregnancy test. She saw you were showing symptoms and knew your stubborn ass would not take the test because you thought it was just "sOmEtHiNg ThAt hAs BeEn GoInG aRoUnD." She was so done with your ass saying that that She practically locked you in the bathroom until you took it. While you thought it was stupid, you still complied. Without reading and just pissing, you completed the test. You didn't bother checking it since you knew better. You informed your best friend and she just shrugged and y'all continued your girl day.

Later that day, you were laying on the catch on your phone when Doyoung came into the living room with the pregnancy box in his hand. He sat on the couch adjacent to yours and set it on the coffee table. You looked up from your phone and saw the test and started laughing as you saw his concerned facial features. "Relax baby, Im not pregnant." "it says positive though," he whispered. "Unless (Y/B/F ) is pregnant..." "What do you mean by positive.. two lines means--" "two lines is positive," Doyoung interupted. "Bull.." you whispered while grabbing the box to prove him to wrong. "For result," you started reading out loud, "one line means negative while two lines means..." "positive," Doyoung finished with a scoff. "Oh my god," you whispered once you officially realized you were indeed pregnant.

Yuta:
Six tests. You took six pregnancy tests to make sure it wasn't a prank or anything but all six tests said the same thing. Positive. You were positively pregnant. Your heart raced with anxieties and also excitement. Yuta and you had been talking about the future of your relationship and all that a week or so ago and children was definitely one of the things you both wanted in the future. When you talked about it, children was more of a plan for down the road not now.

While you were obviously nervous, you took a deep breath and prepared how to tell Yuta the news. You shot him a text to meet you at your favorite restaurant ASAP. Once y'all both were there, you tried to put on a brave face and Yuta could tell something was bothering you which made him a bit nervous. He honestly thought you were thinking about breaking up with him at first. Which was why his mouth dropped when you told him you both were going to have a child. He felt nerves but couldn't wipe the smile from his face. He was super excited to be a dad.

Win-win:
"I'm just afraid, Tae," you sighed as you told your best friend (and also Sicheng's band mate), Taeyong, that you were pregnant. Taeyong was shocked that you and Sicheng Even knew what sex was. He was so flabbergasted when he found out. However he wasn't as flabbergasted as Sicheng when he over heard your conversation. His eyes were wide and his heart broke as he heard you crying. He peeped around the corner and saw that Tae had his arms around you trying to calm you down. The sight broke him more. That should be him comforting you. It is his baby as well. He was confused as to why you told Taeyong first.

Taeyong looked up at Sicheng peeping and swallowed. His eyes were wide eyed but eventually waved him over. Sicheng's heart was in his throat but followed. He walked over to you and Taeyong and ended up having you in his arms. He kissed the top of your head and held you tight as you continued to cry. He shed a few tears but made sure that you would not see them. He was scared about parenthood but he knew that no matter what, your youngster was going to have the best family and that you both would have more than enough help.

Haechan:
As gross as it sounds, you threw up once you found out you were pregnant. You were a ball of nerves. You were just a kid. So was Donghyuk. You kept pinching yourself to make sure it wasn't a dream but of course it wasn't. You texted Donghyuk and asked what he was doing. After not getting a response in 30 minutes you ended up texting Mark asking if he knew where Donghyuk was. Almost immediately, Mark responded saying that Donghyuk was recording in the studio with Dream. You took a deep breath before throwing on a random outfit and drove to the studio.

Once at the studio, you walked in and saw Jeno and Donghyuk goofing off next to eachother. Chenle noticed you first and shouted causing all the boys to look up at you. Donghyuks face lit up as he stood up. He ran up and kissed you causing you to start crying which made him super nervous. He told everyone that y'all would be right back and took you somewhere private. He kept asking what was wrong and eventually got the news out of you. His anxieties shot up a bit but he knew he had to be strong for you. He pulled you in for a hug and rocked you as you continued to cry. "Jagi, you're gonna be a good mom and I'll hopefully be a good dad. My hyungs can help too. "

Johnny:
He had just picked you up from a doctor appointment and wasn't expecting you to be so quiet when you got done. It was just a check up. At first he pinned you down for being tired or whatever but as the car ride continued on, he could tell something was weighing on your mind. He tried to do some small talk but you ended up ignoring him and just focused on the views passing by. You weren't mad at him or anything. You had just found out that you were pregnant and you were super super shocked. You and Johnny had sex often and you knew it was bound to happen but you couldn't help but still be shocked. Especially since you had no idea you were already like two weeks late from your period.

You always looked forward to being a mother but you were so unsure how Johnny would react. Your mind wandered over the possible outcomes of his actions that it took him unbuckling your seatbelt at your shared home to bring you back to reality. He giggled at your cute state of confusion. His eyebrows did crinkle together a bit as he saw that you did look stressed. "What happened at the appointment? Did you find out your gonna die or something?" He asked half jokingly which made you scoff. You shook your head but looked down while sighing. Johnny sighed and pushed some of your hair behind your ear, "what's wrong then, baby girl?" You bit your lip as you felt your eyes fill up with tears. "Uh.." you started to say before clearing your throat. Johnny held your hand and looked at you with concern. He was honestly scared and was thinking the worst. You took another breath and squeezed his hand. "I'm pregnant..." it took him a moment to understand but once he did he smirked and said "guess your not the only one going to call me daddy now, yeah?"

Mark:
He felt you get out of bed and whisper a "hello," into your phone one morning. You had gone to the OBGYN doctor awhile ago for a checkup and you got results. You were negative from everything except for one thing. You were pregnant. Your jaw went agape when you heard the news. "Pregnant?" "Yes ma'am. You're about one month a long." You were in shock. You've been Pregnant for about a month? What the actual fuck?

You thanked the doctor and hung up before sighing and dialing your mothers number. You walked out into the living room while taking deep breaths. Mark was wide eyed after hearing the news. He was going to be a dad?! He sat up and decided to follow you out to living room. He heard you crying on the phone and quickly walked over to the couch and hugged you. It was scary but he knew y'all had this.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
THIS WAS SO SHIT IM SORRY. I just wanted to update as quick as possible and it still took a brick. I hope y'all don't hate. I'll edit edit later. Or maybe rewrite. Idk don't hate me

Upcoming Preferences
When They Leave For Tour
Song Preference// I swear this time I mean it by mayday parade
When You Fangirl over another idol

<< REMEMBER: to drink water && to slut drop for kpop >>

OH && ALSO

Gonna start exposing some comments that make me RIP. Check it out LMFAO

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

177K 1.3K 94
Pregnancy Series about the NCT 127 guys. I have lots of other pregnancy series books out. Hope you enjoy Book started: 24/08/20
85.5K 1.8K 38
"You make me confused Jaehyun" ° ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴀᴜ © dreammyn
63.1K 2K 13
❝Why does he smile at me like that?❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2019
930K 21.4K 114
Hey guys! Hope you find entertaining stories about all eighteen of your favorite boys here! Requests are temporarily closed while I try to finish w...