NCT 127 Preferences

By pizzapastasosox

Ready to have you're heart go on a rollercoaster with emotions based off these adorkable men in NCT 127? Welc... More

NCT 127 Preferences
O1: First Date
O2: What You Do On A Day Off
O3: Random Songs (Shuffled from my music lol)
O4: What Y'all Cook Together
O5: Silly Competitions Y'all Do
O6: TV Shows You Binge
O7: They Like You But You Like Another Member
O8: Song Preference // Slipped Away by Avril Lavinge
Totally unrelated to this NCT unit but
O9: First Kiss
1O: Nicknames
11: Matching Tattoos
12: Random Songs On Shuffle #2
13: Them As 3oh!3 Songs
14:You Being Cold
15: Skinship
16: Kinks
18: How The Find Out Your Pregnant
19: When They Leave For Tour
2O: Song Preference // I Swear This Time I Mean It by Mayday Parade
21: You Fangirl Over Another Idol
22: Who You See In Concert

17: Them As Rihanna Songs

2.6K 21 13
By pizzapastasosox

Typically with these I choose the songs by randomly shuffling the artists songs and they're usually filler chapters (tbh lol) buuuuuut I am gonna try something different if that's Gucci. (I mean, tbh regardless if people dig it or not I'm gonna do that bc I'm that BITCH.) So, what I'm going to do is give each member two songs from RiRi and future songs things (except for the "random songs.")

First Songs: Shuffled from all of this Queens Songs. Second Songs: Songs I think represent/remind me of them with a description as to why lol.

Hope y'all enjoy it. Xo

Haechan:
First Song: Dance In The Dark

Second Song: Music of The Sun

Why: Well... he is known as our sunshine for one lol but I feel like this song fits him because this line in the song reminded me of him. "Can't explain the feeling / Like the sunlight brings to life new meaning / No need for stress, (no need for stress) /Save that for another day." It reminded me of him because whenever I'm in a mood or whatever I watch compilations on YouTube with random groups and lately NCT is one of the main groups I binge watch. When I see Haechan in the videos I can't help but smile because he's so goofy and makes me forget whatever I'm feeling. He is just a really rad kid and just radiates good vibes and aw.

Jaehyun:
First Song: Desparado

Second Song: Only Girl (In The World)

Why: Jaehyun's got this affect on women, men, and everyone. We all know this. He's got that Disney Prince face, a lovable personality, a cute duality, and just an overall amazing kid/guy. I know for a fact that whoever he ends up with is going to be treated like they are the only one in the world. I mean hell don't we all want to be treated like the only girl/boy in the world by Jung Yoon Oh?

Johnny:
First Song: Yeah, I Said It

Second Song: Phresh Out The Runway

Why: Three words: "Johnny's fashion evaluation." He's got really good style and obviously knows a thing or too about trends and what looks good. With his looks and height I personally could just see him being a model. I could also see him jamming out to this tbh. This ones probably a stretch but I believe it.

Taeyong:
First Song: James Joint

Second Song: Pose

Why: Do y'all remember NCTLife Season #1 where Taeyong said something along the lines of "I am the pose" and then posed multiple times? It's honestly one of the most iconic Taeyong moment for me because it is so fucking hilarious. Due to it, I associate this song with him bc well... he is the pose lmfao! (It was between this and S&M bc he's also pretty kinky when it comes to some song lyrics. I.e: whiplash even though that was "iNsPiReD bY hIs SiStEr.")

Mark:
First Song: California King Bed (A/N: aka one of my all time favorite Rihanna Songs.)

Second Song: We Ride

Why: Ngl.. it's because of his lyric in 7th Sense where he said: "and that's a long ass ride."  It's a stretch but I feel like this is also such a chill song you could groove too. Well I mean.. if you ignore the actual lyrics bc it is actually a pretty sad song.. oof

Taeil:
First Song: Good Girl Gone Bad

Second Song: Numb

Why: Tbh, it was pretty hard to think of an actual song that would fit for Taeil. I picked this one mostly because I do remember that he did say that it is hard for him to show his emotions or express them. (Correct me if I'm wrong please.) Due to that, I chose this song. If you think another song would be better fitting let me know.

Doyoung:
First Song: Who's That Chick?

Second Song: Kiss It Better

Why: I could see a relationship with Doyoung would be pretty addicting to a degree. I could see if there was a fight, both parties would try to fix it and try to stop the toxic behaviors of what is going on or whatever. I feel like it would be one of those relationships that would be hard to leave because you'd rather fix it then say goodbye? Does this make sense. (I honestly am starting to miss the old way I did this hahahahaha.)

Yuta:
First Song: Fire Bomb

Second Song: Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Why: I've stated it before but Yuta is my bias and this song reminds me of anyone I start to have a a crush on/ have a crush on someone bc I'm a hopeless romantic lmfao. Whenever I see Yuta my heart goes boom boom and I cannot help but smile at his goofiness and his smile is odnabajsbauah. Does this make sense lmfao.

Jungwoo:
First Song: Let Me

Second Song: Diamonds

Why: This may or may not be an unpopular opinion but Jungwoo is one of the most lovable kpop idol and is so radiant. He is very unique and has a personality that shines. To me this song reminds me of him because while he is new in NCT (aka been in for a year) he has such a great stage presence. It's as if he was meant to be on the stage. I personally believe if he has a great stage presence and plausibly has good variety skills he is going to succeed very well and progress into an even more talented performer.

Win Win:
First Song: G4L

Second Song: Close To You

Why: Warning- might be a more sad explanation lol (ofc sLutDrop is an emo bitch.) Anywhore, I chose "Close To You" for Winwin bc of all the things that have been going on lately with him and the situations that have been goin in with him. From rumors saying he might no longer be in NCT127, to staff telling Renjun not to talk about him on VLive, and no lines in songs in other units than WayV. All the rumors and situations around Winwin (while he is not at fault) Break my heart because he is such a sweetheart. Winwin has won so many hearts over the years and that's why i feel like myself, other NCTzens, and NCT members have showed so much respect for him and have loved him. The line that made me chose this for his song was: "No you don't need my protection/But I'm in love, can't blame me for checking/I love in your direction, hoping that the message goes." The line made me think: "maybe there's other things behind scenes that we don't know and he doesn't want lines, <which doesn't really make sense...> or maybe no struggles what so ever, BUT because so many of us love and support him, that's why we have been pouring more and more support. Especially at this time... I hope it makes sense. Bottom line, I just want this to be happy and not screwed over bc SM can be a piece of shit.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Holy shit, I will happily admit that I'm FUCKING obsessed and in love with Rihanna. She is literally my wife.

Also.. I thought this would've been easier but this took a hella long time... ofc it was also bc there's like 10 members and some of them was a bit harder to think about what song would fit but we made it work. Lmfaoooooo. What did y'all think? Do you like this idea or should I just stick to the random bullshit I did before. Pls let me know. ily (i know i said I'm that bitch and was gonna do it no matter what but I'm nicer rn. LMFAO)

Are all the songs pretty accurate or do you think another song of RiRi fits better? I think so. Lol especially Taeyong & Haechan's

Upcoming Preferences
How They Find Out You're Pregnant
When They Leave For Tour
Song Preference // I Swear This Time I Mean It by Mayday Parade xo

<< REMEMBER: to drink water && to slut drop for kpop >>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 2K 13
❝Why does he smile at me like that?❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2019
111K 1.5K 12
A gift for all my readers - 9 short stories, most are hot, some are fluff
16.4K 1K 12
..( 🧸 )𝗡𝗖𝗧x𝗢𝗖𝘀 "𝙞 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜." in which a teddy bear is given to...
85.4K 1.8K 38
"You make me confused Jaehyun" ° ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴀᴜ © dreammyn