A Thousand Years J.JK & K.TH...

By taeeatskookies

"Jungkook?" "Yes? Do I know you?" In which Taehyung has been alone for a thousand years due to his selfish... More

Prologue i
Chapter ii- Time stood still
Chapter iii - heart beats fast
Chapter IV- Colours and Promises
Chapter V - How to be brave?
Chapter VI- Every Breath
Chapter - VII Frozen I held my breath
Chapter VIII - i knew that i'd found a home for my heart.
Chapter IX- Darling don't be afraid.
Chapter X - But watching you stand alone?
Chapter XI - one step closer
Chapter XII - I have died everyday waiting for you, time has brought your heart
Chapter XIII- For a thousand years
Chapter XIV- I will be brave.
Chapter XV - Time stands still.
Chapter XVI- Right from the start
Chapter XVII - and all along I believed I would find you.
Chapter XIX- What are we going to Do?
Chapter XX - WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M SPECIAL?
Chapter XXI - they were telling me What?
Chapter XXII- you'll be okay.
Chapter XXIII - tell me when hun. {S}
Chapter XXIV - It didn't go according to plan or any of them.
Chapter XXV- let the fun begin.
Chapter XXVI- A Choice.
Chapter XXVII- Powers?
Chapter XXVIII - letting it all sink in
Chapter XXIX- A wild night. {S}
Chapter XXX - epilogue
QnA

Chapter XVIII- What will happen to you when I go?

2.4K 122 24
By taeeatskookies

Taehyung lay there in bed watching as the moon set and the sun rose beautifully into the sky. His human sound asleep against him. Jungkook's head was resting over taehyung's quiet heart. Taehyung leant down and kissed over jungkook's head lightly a few times before kissing his forehead softly.

Taehyung looked over at the alarm clock saw it was eight am. Thinking it would be a okay time to wake jungkook up, he placed kisses along jungkook's cheeks and across his nose. This made jungkook smile softly in his sleep and sign slowly fluttering his eyes open. He smiled more as soon as he saw taehyung looking at him lovingly. Jungkook let out a soft yawn and covered his button nose with the back of his hand.

“bun, we should go out on a date today” taehyung suggested while smiling down at his human as he was waking up still. Jungkook smiled then nodded softly before sitting up and stretching his body a bit and groaning ruffling his hair. Taehyung chuckled at jungkook's cuteness and sat up to back hug the younger in front of him. Jungkook let out a cute squeak feeling taehyung's arms wrap around his waist.

“taaeee, let me go have a shower or no kisses during the date” jungkook threatened while pouting and sending a cute death glare at taehyung.  All he did was chuckle then left go to the glaring human in front of him. Taehyung watched as jungkook walked around the room getting his things together before walking out and to the bathroom across the hall.

Thinking he should do the same he got up and out of bed over to his closet and got a few articles of clothing before placing them neatly down on the bed then he walked out to the kitchen to get a blood pack from the fridge.

Opening the door he grabbed the second one there, this one being type A- the last one he had was type O, he preferred type A- but he didn't mind type O. Taehyung sank his fangs into the plastic and gulped and gulped and gulped down the crimson  irony tasting liquid.

He gripped it tightly in his hand and let out a hard sign. As soon as he has finished he heard the sound of footsteps on the ground he looked up and saw it was jungkook walking in and drying his hair with a towel.

“the....the bathrooms free if you want it tae” jungkook said to the vampire while ruffling his hair with the towel in his hands. Taehyung walked over and smiled before placing a kiss on jungkook's cheek before walking down the hall towards the bedroom getting his clothes then the bathroom jungkook had come from. As soon as jungkook was done drying his hair he walked back to the bedroom and chucked the towel into the basket.

Walking back to the living room he sat down on the couch and sighed. His stomach then growled saying it wanted food. Jungkook got up and walked into the kitchen deciding what to make. Humming he decided to make a nice fruit salad.

Getting the fruit that was there, which was an apple, banana, grapes, strawberries and blueberries. He cut up the apple and banana along with the strawberries and grapes cutting them in half and the apple into smaller cubes he placed everything into a bowl and got a fork out and started to eat, moaning at the taste of the fruit.

“cute moan babe”

Jungkook gasped in surprise before pointing angrily.

“..shut up..” he was glaring at taehyung with his soft bambi eyes. This made taehyung chuckle. “it was though...i wanna hear more at some point~” taehyung said teasingly “not….not gonna happen tae…..at least not yet anyway…”jungkook stammered out slowly while blushing and looking down at his food.

“not yet? Oooh so a possible session then??” taehyung said while wiggling his eyebrows. This made jungkook's eyes widen and he became from flustered. Then taehyung started chuckling. “ I'm only teasing you love, you know to get your mind off of…....you know”

Jungkook smiled softly. Of course taehyung wanted him to feel safe and comfortable even trying to get his mind off of the situation. “thank you taehyungie, it means alot that you're trying to distract me” he replied as he continued eating his fruit.  Taehyung just smiled as he watched jungkook eat. “where do you want to go for our date today?”Taehyung asked leaning agasint the fridge.

Jungkook hummed in thought then an idea popped into his mind “hmm the mall?” he suggest while tilting his head cutely to the right. Taehyung smiled “sure bun we'll go after you finish eating”

“Okay” jungkook replied while continuing to munch on his fruit salad with joy. Taehyung just rolled his eyes at jungkook's cute behaviour then leant over and kissed his cheek softly while ruffling his soft brown hair.

As soon as jungkook was done eating and the bowl was put away they went to the front door and put their shoes on then taehyung opened the door as they walked out into the dorm hallway. It's been awhile since Taehyung had been out here, his classes were few and far between and only happened online now since the professor was lazy. He was lazy not to go to his lesson but not lazy enough to make and edit and upload a video of the exact lesson. People are odd sometimes.

They walked hand in hand to the front doors of the dorm lobby and made their way to the mall that wasn't that far from them. As they walked passed a lot of people, a little girl was standing alone crying.

Jungkook saw this and rusted over to help her with taehyung not far behind.

“ Hey sweetheart, what's wrong?” jungkook asked in a soft tone while rubbing the poor little girls back.

With a few hiccups and sniffles the little girl replied

“....I'm lost and…. I don't know where...where my omma and mama went” she said still crying her teardrops falling down her red chubby cheeks.

“oh little one, can you tell us your name and we'll help you find them” taehyung suggested in a soft tone while rubbing the little girls head.

“my name is Eunha….Kim Eunha and my omma’s name is Kim Jisoo and…..and my mamas name is Kim Lisa” Eunha said while tears still traveled down her little cheeks.

Jungkook sighed then whipped eunha's tears, then picked her up and setting her on his hip as she snuggled up to his shoulder sniffling quietly.

He held her close as to not let her fall out is his arms.

Taehyung looked around sniffing the air for any signs of the scent of blood that was the same of Eunha's.

With a sigh he looked disappointed. Their scent was long gone by now. It was as if they didn't want the poor girl.

“Eunha? What did your omma and mama last say to you” taehyung asked softly as to not scare the poor girl. “omma said to close my eyes... and count to ten and mama said that it's for the best” Eunha replied shocking the two males near her.

“oh dear….Eunha how about we take you with us….just….ah just until your omma and mama...are busy” jungkook said sweetly. Eunha nodded softly as they continued to walk along the path.

“ I can't believe someone would do such a thing….even to a poor innocent child” jungkook thought to himself as he held Eunha closer, taehyung nodded softly to himself.

“uhmm bunny-oppa.. what is your name ?” Eunha asked jungkook.

“it's Jeon Jungkook” he replied while rubbing his button nose softly on hers making her giggle.

“what about you handsome-oppa?” Eunha asked Taehyung looking at him innocently.

“it's Kim Taehyung” he replied with a smile

Then the next question that came from Eunha that surprise them both was.

do you to love one another like omma and mama did?”

Over at a building made from brick but painted to look like a white mansion.

There is a male sitting upon his throne

Smiling an evil smile.

With a wicked glint in his eye.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

I hope you enjoyed it

It's like 1:21 am when I finished this

Oof-

Eunha means Galaxy in Korean

Ah I did a maths and physics test

And passed both and got credits

I suck at both of those subjects so BE PROUD OF ME XD

And I'm sick

Got a sore throat 😣😤🤧

Anyway

I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.4K 4.8K 30
"Ramyeon meokgo gallae, Hyungie??" "H-huh ?? Wh-What?? Could you repeat ??" Said Taehyung after he recovered from choking , from what he heard. " I...
641K 20.7K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...
535K 33.4K 81
In this world, werewolves exist in packs to protect and breed to expand their kingdom. What will happen when a boy met someone for the first time an...
37K 3K 42
❝I love you❞ ❝Your problem❞ ❝You should sleep-❞ ❝In your bed with you? Yes.❞ β”€β”€β˜… Λ™ ΜŸπŸŽ€ !! /) /) ΰ¬ͺ(ΛΆβ€’-β€’ΛΆ)ଓ β™‘ /γ₯ γ₯ (Summary β˜οΈπŸŽ€) This is a...