Strange Marriage

By anushkashettyfan

He is handsome, She is beautiful He is class, She is mass, He is kind and calm, She is kind but wild... More

Character's
Sarayu
Sarayu laxmi
Mother
Sarayu and Swapna
Vicky
Storm
Blame
Marriage
His promise and Her pain
She is my Wife
His view
His care
His Family or Her new Family
New characters
Vivek chandra Warrior
Her decision
New start
Family Time
Party
wedding night
First night Talks
Job
Friends time
They need some privacy
Little moments
Brothers
Brother in law
Nervous sarayu,Caring vicky
My childish wife
The truth
3. The shock .1
3. Journey .2
3. Mother's birthday .3
3. Munna .4
3. Birthday celebration .5
3. Love letter? .6
Not an update
3. Outing with diamond .7
3. Exhibition .8
3. Midnight dinner . 9
4. The race .0
4. His wonder women .1
4. Return of siblings .2
4. Vicky the chef .3
4. Problem .4
4. Fight and compromise .5
4. Reunion of family .6
4. Something.... Something .7
4. Sweet warning .8
4. Drinks party .9
5. Drunken Chitti .0
About update
5. Small glimpse .1
5. Prank .1

Her outburst And family comfort

1.7K 86 5
By anushkashettyfan

Hai friends hope you all fine.

Note : This story characters and places and names are purely my imagination. I don't have any intention to hurt anyone's feelings.

Here the chapter

She went outside the room and saw the house it's a very big house she didn't see this type of house till now, from last five days she didn't come out of the room. She is searching for annapurna. When she is looking here and there she feel someone pulling her dress she looked down and saw a little girl giving her cute smile.

Seeing the cute baby, a smile appeared on sarayu face. Baby  hugged her knees gesturing her to lift her, sarayu slowly took her in her arms and kissed baby head, baby hugged her tightly throwing her hands around her neck closing her eyes,  sarayu understood that she is sleepy so she take her room and placed her in middle of the bed and covered her with blanket, Just then priya comes there.

Priya: Arey Chitti..... what are you doing......  she stop her seeing baby.

Priya: Arey When did she come here? She asked.

Sarayu: just now.... Do you know her her?

Priya: Of course.... i know because i'm her mother.

Sarayu: Oh.... i don't know.....

Priya: It's ok......  she my daughter Dakshika.

Sarayu: Oh... she is so cute.... said saryu looking at the girl.

Priya: Yeah She is..... said priya smiling at her.

Priya: Achha....  i'm here to check you..  you need anything. She asked her. Sarayu thinks for a while and said.

Sarayu: Yes.....  i want to talk with you all something really important.

Priya understand seriousness in her voice and said her she calls everyone here but sarayu refused and said she comes along with her. Priya agreed and they both went out to meet others.

******

Living area Raghuram and Ram went their office to attend a meeting. Annapurna, Radha krishna discussing something. Abhi and Anu is fighting for their ice-cream.

Priya came there along with Sarayu seeing Sarayu everyone got up from their places smiling at her.

Annapurna: Chitti....  come.... sit.... i also wanted to call you but Radha said she need some rest.  She said looking at sarayu but she didn't answered her.

Priya: Maa....  she want to talk to us about something. Said priya looking at sarayu who is looking at floor  nervously.

Annapurna: Oh..... What was that.... Chitti tell me..... you want something.  She asked going near sarayu but stopped in the middle hearing her words.

Sarayu: I want to go from here. She Said making them freez at their places.

"What" said everyone in union. Everyone shocked hearing her but annapurna smiled because she is expecting this from her.

Radha: But....

Sarayu: My friend is here...  in hostel i will go there. She said interrupting  Radha.

"May i know the reason" asked annapurna in calm tone all looked her in surprise. Sarayu raised her head and looked her sometime and said.

Sarayu: I think you know the reason more than me  ma...... Madam. She said taking little time to say the madam word,

Sarayu: I don't want to be burden anyone. She said with a confident filled voice.

Radha: Chitti what are talking... Who said your burned, your not burned to anyone. This your home. she said to make her understand, as a sister she can't bear her brother pain anymore, she wants vicky's happiness.

Sarayu: This is not my home madam. My own family ditched me, I don't deserve to be here.

Krishna: Chitti.... Who said you don't deserve to be here..... this your home, you're daughter-in-law of this house. You have every right to be here. Said krishna but  Sararyu laughed sarcastically making them confuse.

Sarayu: My home.... . How..... How this house became my home and how i became this house daughter-in-law.

Radha: Because you got married to vicky. Said Radha little angry voice she is testing her patience.

She know how much vicky loving her. She saw love for her in her brother's eyes in past two years he didn't sleep without thinking about her. But he get his love into his life it's very different situation she can understand sarayu's situation now but going apart is not the solution. If it's happens he will be totally shattered

Sarayu: I don't understanding one thing. How can you easily accepts this marriage. Sorry this unwanted marriage......   Do you know in which circumstance he married me.

"We know"  said annapurna giving a shock to sarayu, she stopped talking  and  looked  everyone with widened eyes.

Sarayu: You  know..... she asked annapurna not believing her words she nodded her head.

Annapurna: Not only me everyone know what happened with you. She said looking at everyone, they nodded.

Sarayu is dumbfounded, she didn't expected this, she thought they don't what happened with her but they know... they know everything.

Sarayu: How...... How can you......  After knowing everything how can you accept a girl like me, a girl who called as charact...... before she complete annapurna stops her.

Annapurna: Stop it chitti......  don't talk low about yourself. She said in angry tone, sarayu smiled a  little a sad smile.

Sarayu: The whole village says  i'm a characterless and my own family also thinking same about me. She said with a sad smile.

Annapurna: Chitti.... she wants to stop sarayu.

Sarayu: No madam....  please let me finish..... I don't know what vicky sir told you about me..... but the truth is my family abused me and I was blamed. And about marriage,... he didn't married with his liking. He just.... just...  want to save me but unwittingly got stuck in this.  I do not want others suffer because of me and i can't take another family hatred, i can't.... i don't have the strength.. she said tears rolling down on her cheeks which she wiped it away she can't be weak.

Annapurna: Chitti.... Marriage is not a small thing to forget...  you believe this or not but truth is you both are married and you have to live together life long.

Sarayu: It's not that easy.....  i don't deserve all this, i don't want burned to him, i can't ruin his life. She said and lowered her head Still crying.

Annapurna went near her and caressed her hair with affection sarayu didn't lifted her head. Annapurna didn't get angry on her words, she can understand her situation.

Annapurna: You are right you don't deserve this....  She paused sarayu raised her head to see her.

Annapurna: You don't deserve this pain.... you deserves a happy life.... she said sarayu is looking her in wonder. Thinking what i'm trying to say what she talking.

Annapurna: And this is also right we accept you easily......  you know why we accept you in our family this much easily.....

she and stopped looking at sarayu who is now looking  her curiously..

Annapurna: Because we have trust on Vicky,... we know that he can't do anything wrong..... we know If he made a decision it will be hundred percent right. She said and cupped her face

Annapurna: And moreover your eyes saying you are wrong, your innocent Chitti...... You are not a burned to anyone.... you're not ruining anyone's life....  there is no one is here to hate you....   Remember one thing Vicky is your husband and this family is yours now. You have to believe this. She said looking into saratu eyes and next second sarayu hugged her and cried.

*****

Sarayu is thinking about this family.... no....  no...  now this is her family.

She thought maybe after knowing everything they want her to leave and she ready for that but nothing happened like that. They trusted her even after knowing the truth.  And Radha.... she revealed a secret to her.

After Hearing annapurna words sarayu lost her consciousness. When she woke up after one hour she saw Radha sitting her side. She slowly got up and sit properly. A few minutes  no one exchanged a single words, silent.  Breaking the silence Radha speaks first.

Radha: How are you feeling now.  She asked sarayu looking her pale face.

Sarayu: I'm fine..  thank you.. she said still looking at her hand. Radha called her and she raised her to see her.

Radha: Chitti..... As a women... i know what you are thinking right now and i can understand your pain but You know...  we can't change our past.... we have to face our destiny. Please try to forgot what happened and think about what to do.

Sarayu: It's not easy to forgot, Andi... they are my family, my mother..

Radha: I'm not saying you to forgot them or forgive them,  i'm just saying is forgot what they did to you.

Sarayu: No it's not easy for me...

Radha: At least we can try...  right.. she said and again silence spread over there.

Radha: Chitti... your are married now, you have your husband and family... this your family now. 

Sarayu: No please.....   I'm not correct for vicky sir..  I'm not fit for this family... she said avoiding eye contact.

She know she is talking low about herself but she is telling the truth,  she know her standards and their, they are warrior's family and she, she is a just a normal girl... People like her to get their appointment is very difficult  but now she is here... in their house. What people think about her they  think that she is gold digger and married him for his money.. and most importantly  If others came to know about her it will be effects their reputation. She don't want that happen with warrior family.

Radha: Why.... when I fit this family... why not you. Asked Radha.

Sarayu: What are you talking you are this family.... Daughter.... i...

Radha: What if i say i'm not.  said Radha Looking at sarayu who is giving her confused looks.

Radha: Yes.... Amma, Nanna.... they are not my biological parents,  they are my adopted parents. I'm their driver's daughter my mother died  when i was born,  my father has a liver cancer.  He asked nanna to protect me after his death but my father also didn't expected that they will adopt me.  After two years Ram was born. Everyone know that i'm their blood including Abhi and Anu  but they didn't stop loving me. Amma and Nanna loved me like their own  daughter. She said, sarayu is looking her in awe...

Radha: I know you are thinking why i'm telling this to you.  I'm telling you this because your my family now.  I can't see my family member sad face that's why.  Chitti...  bonding  is formed with heart not money, status  standards. They believes that we all are believe that so stop thinking like that.. she said and got up to go sarayu is looking her without uttering a word Radha stop near the door and turned her and said.

Radha: We all are loved your innocent heart and accepted you and we are here to support you in every situation hope you understand that. Saying this she went out living sarayu in her own thought's.

Hope you didn't get bored..

How is the update Is it good.

If you like this story do vote, and I'm expecting a few comments too. Hope i can get them.

If you find any errors pls don't mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 3.1K 33
##1 Winner of TEENFIX COMMUNITY FAN -Fiction 2020 #1 Winner of IINCEINDIA FANFICTION AWARDS 2020 Smriti Bhat, a simple village girl... ready to be sa...
4.5K 199 1
A story of two individuals who never.Expected to come across.Each other's path.Life makes it happen.Love finds them.Caging forever.Ramya is married t...
28K 1.3K 13
Please Read to know..
2.9K 151 14
Pranith Businessman ,busy ,rude ,arrogant, handsome Always busy in his work , loves his Maa very much , want to dedicate his life to his father's co...