Olivarry/Flarrow One-Shot

By Anxious_Stoner

This is all Things Olivarry. There will be smut, fluff, and angst. I take requests. If you like my writing I... More

Olivarry RP
I Wish You Liked Boys
Queen-Allen
The Emerald Archer
Cold- Smut
A girl and a Boy
Al Sah-Him and Al Doll-who
Al Sah-Him and Al Doll-Who Pt.2
Al Sah-Him and Al Doll-Who P.3
Al Sah-Him and Al Doll-who Pt.4
Non-Meta Problem
Daddy- Olivarry Crack
OliverxBarryxJohn {Dig} (smut)
Secret
The RolePlay Incident (Kinky smut)
I love You
Hurt
Anger
Anger Pt.2 (Smut) ((finally))
Remember
Little
Little Pt.2
Little Pt. 3
Little Pt.4
Little Pt. 5
Movie Night
Relax- Smut
Really Good
Doppelganger
Fake It Till You Make It- Pt. 1
Fake It Till You Make It- Pt. 2
Fake It Till You Make It- Pt.3
Fake It Till You Make it- Pt.4
A Stressful Day
A Stressful Day Pt.2
Sebastian??? Pt.1
Sebastian??? Pt.2
Sebastian??? Pt.3
Sebastian??? Pt.4
29??? I'm 14!
29??? I'm 14!
Requests?
Barry Meets William
Brothers (Smut)
Wait what?
Fuck Off Joe!
Strange Request (smut)
Im Sorry
Im Sorry Pt.2
Im sorry pt.3
Say it

Meta Problem (smut)

12K 191 83
By Anxious_Stoner

"Oliver" Cisco said when Oliver picked up. "What?" Oliver answered in the Green Arrow voice. "It's Barry. We've got a meta problem and could use some help" Cisco said. "On my way," Oliver said hanging up.

~~~ IN CENTRAL CITY~~~

Oliver walked into the cortex hood and mask down and his bow by his side, Dig and Felicity behind him. "Team Arrow, thanks for coming," Cisco said. "Where's Barry?" Oliver asked setting his bow down. "Umm he's in the med bay," Catelyn said. "Is he okay?" Felicity asked. "Umm, he's a little too okay..." Catelyn said. "Explain," Oliver said. "Basically Barry was trying to figure out what exactly this new meta's powers were and well..." Cisco trailed off and Catelyn finished "He was hit with the meta's powers," She said. "Okay, and what did they do?" Dig asked. "Well we're not 100% sure but it seems that it's affecting his brain in a sexual way over and over again," Catelyn said. "So what's happening to him?" Oliver asked confused. "His brain is being told that he's receiving sexual pleasure when he's not," Catelyn said. "But on and off" Cisco added. "So basically this guy is sexually torturing him without even touching him" Dig said and Catelyn nodded. "Okay that I understood but how do we help him," Oliver said. "Can we not go with the dying puppies thing like every hormonal teen did in school" Dig said. "No that wouldn't work," Catelyn said. "We think the meta can stop it but we haven't caught him," Cisco said. "Okay we'll take care of the meta you figure out how to help Barry," Oliver said and everyone silently agreed and they all got to work.

Felicity and Cisco started their search for the meta while dig hit the streets looking for leads and Catelyn started working on how to help Barry but she refused to go into the room he was in and when Oliver looked in Barry was clearly confused. "Has anyone told him what happened?" Oliver asked and both Caitlyn and Cisco shook their head. "We both felt too uncomfortable talking to him while he's... ya know... " Catelyn said. Oliver sighed and mumbled something under his breath before he walked into the room Barry was in.

Barry's body was clearly already having problems handling the pleasure from the meta. "O-ollie? What's going on w-where are the others and w-what's happening to me" He panted wiping the sweat from his face. "They're fine," Oliver said. "What's happening to me," Barry said clearly scared. "Well remember the new meta that you were trying to figure out what he can do?" Oliver said and Barry nodded. "Well, you found out the hard way. Caitlyn and Cisco said they aren't 100% sure exactly what the meta does but basically whatever he did to you is now telling your brain that you're receiving sexual pleasure when your not" Oliver said clearing his throat. "That's so weird" Barry grumbled. Oliver nodded "Caitlyn and Cisco were too awkward to come and tell you but I figured you were pretty scared not knowing what's going on," Oliver said. Barry nodded "thanks Ollie, do they know h-how to fix this?" He asked. Oliver shook his head "not yet but they're working on it" Oliver said just as Felicity called "Oliver we have a location." "be careful," Barry said. Oliver nodded and pulled his mask and hood up and with Dig, went to the address Felicity gave him to take down the meta.

Oliver was helped into the same room as Barry and onto the bed next to him as he had a shard of metal in his leg. "O-ollie, what happened?" Barry asked worried as Caitlyn prepared to help Oliver. "We've got him he's in the pipeline but he threw a grenade and a piece of shrapnel caught my leg after he used his power thing," Oliver said. Catelyn pulled the piece of metal out causing Oliver to grit his teeth groaning in pain. "Are you sure you don't want me to put you under?" she asked. "I'm fine just stitch it up," Oliver said and she did as she was asked and stitch the wound up then left to clean up leaving the two alone but still under the effect of the meta. "This is so weird how have you been dealing with this" Oliver said. Barry shrugged "I don't know" He answered as Oliver took his quiver and mask off pushing his hood back and taking off his Kevlar jacket leaving him in tight leather pants and a tight black undershirt. Barry's first thought was hot but he pushed it aside though Oliver was having similar thoughts about Barry seeing as the boy was shirtless and sweaty.

The two settled into a peaceful small talk aside from odd shifting and the fact that they were both sweating it was calm and were slightly out of breath despite not doing anything. Oliver had moved to sit up in his bed with one leg hanging off the side and the other that was hurt elevated on and pillow and Barry sitting criss-cross next to it, facing Oliver as they talked about a few of there more amusing bads and metas. They talked for nearly two hours before Felicity walked in. "So Catelyn and I have figured out a way to help you but the cure won't be ready until tomorrow, it has to synthesize." She said causing both of them to groan in annoyance. "Sorry. But Dig and I are going to head to our hotel rooms and Cisco and Caitlin told me to tell you their heading home as well. They figured you two wouldn't mind staying here tonight." She said. Barry nodded "okay," Oliver said. Felicity smiled and nodded heading out.

The night went on smoothly it was only eight when everyone else left so the boys talked for another hour or so neither of them realizing they were moving closer and closer to each other until they were sitting side by side their shoulders and legs pressed together as they talked."I'm tired Ollie" Barry mumbled. "Then get some sleep," Oliver said. "I dunno if I can sleep with this thing going on," He said. "I think I know what would help this..." Oliver said. "What?" Barry said. "I don't know if you're gonna like it," Oliver said and Barry was about to ask what it was but was cut off with Oliver's lips against his own. Oliver kissed him deeply and Barry kissed back slowly moving to straddle him as he wrapped his arms around Oliver's neck. The two made out deeply as Barry pressed their bodies together giving them the friction that they hadn't even realized they'd caved. Oliver broke the kiss to kiss down Barry's neck and collar bone. "Please, Ollie~"Barry moaned his nails slightly digging into Oliver's scared back and shoulders. Oliver didn't need to be told twice and both of their hands moved down to fumble with their buttons as they made out deeply whilst kicking their pants off only hesitating for Barry to help Oliver get his pants of the hurt leg. The two heroes lip clashed their tongues fighting for dominance. Oliver went to flip Barry over but Barry stopped him. "Your hurt" was all Barry mumbled as he reconnected their lips and Oliver didn't protest as Barry pushed both of their boxers of revealing both of their hard cocks. Barry made out with Oliver as he moved to line himself up not bothering to stretch as he knew his body could handle it. He sank down onto Oliver's cock both of them moaning into each other's mouths. Their lips never parted and their hands continued to roam the other's body as Barry stilled to let himself adjust before he started to slowly ride Oliver. Barry slowly picked up speed until; with the help of Oliver's strong arm, he was riding Oliver fastly gripping the man's shoulders roughly. "Shit Bear~" Oliver moaned his nails digging into Barry's hips causing the other to moan. The two continued their actions until Barry's hands gave out on him and he collapses "O-ollie I c-can't" he panted out and Oliver wasted no time in grabbing Barry and flipping them over ignoring the pain in his leg as he started thrusting into Barry. Barry was a moaning mess scratching at Oliver's back as the man thrust into him deeply. "'M close O-Olie~" Barry panted out nails digging into Oliver more as Oliver used the hand that wasn't holding him up to stroke Barry fastly until he came across Oliver's chest with a moan of "Oliver~". Not long after Oliver lost it and came deep inside Barry groaning and gritting his teeth. They both panted as Oliver pulled out laying next to Barry careful of his leg as they both caught their breath.

Barry was always a person to cuddle after sex but this was different, this was Oliver. Barry kept his hands to himself looking away from Oliver. Oliver noticed his obvious change of mood. "Are you alright Bear?" He asked softly. Barry hesitantly looked up. "Yeah, it's just... Never mind it's nothing." Barry said looking down. Oliver gently pushed Barry's damp hair from his face. "Well, it's bothering you so it's obviously something." He said. Barry looked back up at Oliver, "I just... I don't really do one nights... and I don't want to start now but... I know you don't do relationships." Barry mumbled looking away again. Oliver gently lifted Barry's face to meet his eyes. "I also make acceptions," Oliver said softly. "Really?" Barry asked smiling hopefully. "For someone as amazing as you? Definitely" Oliver said making Berry blush softly and even more when Oliver kissed him softly. Barry kissed back happily wrapping his arms around Oliver. Oliver smiled down at him as the broke apart and Barry nuzzled into Oliver's chest. Oliver's smiled and wrapped his arms around Barry who nuzzled closer. Oliver smiled and kissed Barry's headed before they both drifted off.

~~~ NEXT MORNING~~~

Catelyn was there early as usual and the boys were not awake yet and it was almost too obvious what had happened the night before so she stayed in the cortex waiting on then to wake up.

Oliver woke up first smiling down at Barry on his chest. He gently untangled himself from Barry trying not to wake him but he woke up when Oliver set him down. Barry looked confused then smiled tiredly at Oliver. "Sorry didn't mean to wake you," Oliver said. "It's fine," Barry said softly stretching. Oliver smiled and worked his pants and boxers on careful of his leg. Barry flashed all his clothes on in a second and was content to watch Oliver. "Really" Oliver playfully teased. "You have scratch marks down your back and dried cum on your ab's this is self-control," Barry said kissing Oliver's neck softly. Oliver chuckled and cleaned up before pulling one of Barry's baggier star labs shirt on. Barry kissed Oliver softly wrapping his arms around Oliver's neck as Oliver's went to Barry's hips. Barry smiled up at Oliver. "Hey, Bear?" He said. "Hmm" Barry answered. "We can't tell anyone," He said. "What...?" Barry asked. "You don't have to lie to anyone you're close to but... Our lives are dangerous and I can't risk my enemies coming after you" Oliver said and Barry nodded. "It's okay I get it," Barry said hugging Oliver laying his head on Oliver's chest. "oh and Ollie?" Barry said. "yeah" He answered. "I love you" Barry said quietly. "I love you too Bear," Oliver said softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.5K 532 28
mostly fem!reader, some no gender and maybe male!reader leave suggestions in my inbox or comments on the first page, mostly smut LOL, updated daily #...
68.8K 963 23
this book contains: • fluff • smut • sad • angst • two shots 💌: hey there! thank you for taking your time, reading this, I appreciate it. it's my f...
66.3K 577 18
{A collection of Lemons, Fluff, head canons and angst.} {These are all MHA one shots} I'll take requests ofc :) *still has updates*
219K 3.2K 25
Oneshots that included Fluff,Angst maybe a little smut or lemon ;)