Buddyfight and the lost story

By Twilight_Justice76

Season 1 Long ago Hoshimi Tsubasa met Tasuku Ryuenji when they are childhood . When they are 13 years old th... More

The Long ago story
Chapter 1 : The Mystery bad-guy
Chapter 2: Meeting agians Tasuku
Chapter 3 : Tasuku and Hoshimi in the sky
Chapter 4: Hoshimi's adventure ( PART I )
Chapter 5: Hoshimi's adventure ( PART II )
Chapter 6: BuddyPolice also needs BuddyAgnet
A/N
Chapter 7 : Agent Commande I died
Chapter 8 : Tasuku vs. Hoshimi
Chapter 9 : Dark Core Deck msytary
Chapter 10: Captain Answer is a old legend hero
Chapter 11: New friend in BuddyPolice
Chapter 12: Agent Commander II story
Chapter 14: kidnapers
Chapter 15 : Lost
Chapter 16 : Tasuku helps Hoshimi
Chapter 17 : Hoshimi vs. Kiyoko
Chapter 18 : Buddyfight Party boat
Chapter 19 : Future Force Tasuku
Chapter 20 : Barrage first Job
Chapter 21 : Tasuku's true love
A/N
Chapter 22: Don't look back to find him
Chapter 23 : Disaster hunt Part I
Chapter 24 : Disaster hunt Part II
A/N
Chapter 25: The Future Force chosen
Chapter 26: Freedom
Chapter 27 : The Truth
Chapter 28 : What World is this place ? ( Part I )
Plz Forgive me
Chapter 29 : What World is this place ? ( Part II )
Chapter 30: Something Fishy is going on here ( Part I )
Special Chapter: Your my precious shooting star
Cast's buddy
Special Chapter: A Night to remember
Chapter 31: Something Fishy is going on here ( Part II )
A/N

Chapter 13: Destiny

263 8 0
By Twilight_Justice76

So I was in the middle of the night 🌌 I felt sorry about Tasuku that I kiss him by his check . Wait did I fall in love with him ? So anyways it was night time and my parents told me to pack mine things . Because I have a mission with Agent Commander II so I done pack my things and I . Go to the bed and before a sleep i look at my picture again and I smile a little bit . So I fall asleep .

~The Next's Day~

I was awake up so early in the morning sun rise . And if I look at my buddy ( he keeps always sleeping in the cough or his bed ) he was peaceful full asleep I stand up and waiting for Buster to wake up . Suddenly he wake up and he look at me " Good Morning Hoshimi " Buster said with a sleeping voice . " Good Morning Buddy ☺️ " I said to him and we are going down to get our breakfast after that my parents say good-bye and be safe and I thumbs up and I use my buddy skill.

' Buddy Skill on ' it said and I fly though the sky before I go to my mission with Agent Commander II my phone rings if I bring out my phone it was form Tasuku and I wonder why he is starting calling me so I start " Hello this is Hoshimi ".

" Oh hi Hoshimi I want to say is good luck for your mission " ( Tasuku )

" Thank u Tasuku we'll I guess I going now bye " ( Hoshimi )

" bye " ( Tasuku )

So I turn my phone down and I use my buddyskill ' Buddy Skill on ' so i flight in the sky and I was thinking about Tasuku I try to stop thinking about him but it never stop so I just ignore thinking about Tasuku so my buddy Buster is staring at me . " What are u looking at Buster ? " i said to me.

" Nothing are u in-love with wonder boy/ Tasuku😏 ? " ( Buster )

" No Buster I I'm not in-love with him ok ! " ( Hoshimi )

" I just kidding u know " ( Buster )

" Ok I forgive u all the way ok " ( Hoshimi )

Song Tittle : Angle of Darkness by: Nightcore ( English )

I was flying on the suddenly if I land safely my head is getting hurt in my head so I yelled in pain and I fell down and my eye's are suit and I only heard a footstep and I open my eyes a little it was Agent Commander II , Andre and someone is beside Agent Commander II and it was dark and cold.

If I awake I was in the middle of no we're I stand up and I look around me i was in the space . ' What happen here ? ' I said to myself and suddenly a flash of light is heading to me and if I touch it it was full of video and if I look closely it was when the BuddyFight begin so I wacth it going until I saw something it was a dark core and why Sofia was here also ? Suddenly there is something who is beside her and suddenly someone shack my body and .

If I open my eyes I saw my buddy Buster , Agent Commander II , Andre and someone who is with us " Hoshimi Tsubasa don't do it again " he said and he was worry and I saw Agent Commander II relive sigh and look at me " We are lucky that u were still alive and I want to met Amatreasu Moe " she smile at me " it is nice to meet u miss Hoshimi " she smile and I saw Andre was freak out what he use his iPod " What's the matter Andre-sepi " Agent Commander II said to Andre . " I'm afraid Hoshimi was not a normal people like us " he said and he comes to him and he check it I was not a normal people what did that means ?

" Hoshimi u are special " ( Andre )

" What special and what's wrong about me ? " ( Hoshimi )

" U have a power to see the past and future " ( Agent Commander II )

" so it means I'm a monster " ( Hoshimi )

" No u not a monster but your DNA is special , like u have a sidekick power " ( Amatreasu )

" Ok Hoshimi just called us if u already to go ok " ( Agent Commander II )

" Ok Agent Commander II " ( Hoshimi )

" Oh just called me Commander Agent ok " ( Agent Commander II )

" Ok Commander Agent " ( Hoshimi )

" We will met u in the sky water " ( Andre )

" Ok meet u there " ( Hoshimi )

And they are walking away and Buster was still beside me and I was thinking about that power of it and I was looking at Buster and he was close his eye's with a cross arms . " Buster something wrong ? " i said to Buster and he not replied and he open his eyes and looking at me " Is nothing is just forget about that ok " Buster said .

" Ok " I said and I walk and also Buster i was thinking about Sofia why she is with somebody who is holding a familiar deck , wait a minute is that the one Snake use !

Tasuku's Pov:

I was in the middle of the job when i was wacthing Gao's friends fight the villain i hope Hoshimi sees this and i always waer her gift , and alos i just hide it in my pocket and after the game i saw he use the buddyskill and after i ask all of them i conutiund doing my job and jack was still staring at me.

" Did u miss Hoshimi Tasuku ? " ( Jack )

" Kind of " ( Tauku )

" Are u in love with her Tasuku ? " ( Jack )

" No we just friends ok " ( Tasuku )

* Blush * ( Tasuku )

" And why are u Blush huh? " ( Jack )

" I'm not " ( Tasuku )

" Ok " ( Jack )

" Ok promise do not tell anyone , ok i in love with her are u happy " ( Tasuku )

" No and i promise " ( Jack )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 1.1K 28
Kaya. So simple. My big brother is different. Well but, we're twins. Kasanoda, scary guy? No, well sometimes. Our eyes separate us a lot. Do I fear a...
10.1K 219 17
⭐️Book 2⭐️ Sequel to Card of the Future! To beyond the limits Your Card will lead you (Beyond the limits) Where dreams are. Let's go Buddyfight! Fr...
18.2K 706 75
Bokuto never thought he had a soulmate, and he was okay with it. Well, he was mostly okay with it. Like, 50% okay. He didn't mind that no markings wo...
14.4K 466 33
✨Book 3✨ Takes place after my Going Beyond the Limits story! Oka returns in this new book! And she has more adventures to go on! As she attends the W...