You Are My....

Bởi ForeverBas

Wayo has a secret crush to his senior, Phana. When he finally decided to confess his feeling, something bad h... Xem Thêm

Author's Note
Prolog
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Not an Update
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue

Chapter 8

4.2K 205 19
Bởi ForeverBas

Hello good people :)

Ming's pov

I'm awake when I feel something hard and warm touch my lips. I groaned and tried to swat it away. I heard a soft chuckle from my right. I ignored it and buried my face deeper in the pillow, trying to get back to sleep. I feel so tired and my head hurts. I must be so exhausted from all the crying last night. And that's when it hit me. That's right! Yo! Suddenly I remember and sit up abruptly.

"Shit! What the hell! You scared me!"

I looked to my right to find Yo sitting beside me with his back on the bedhead with shocked expression on his face, his right hand on his chest while his left hand holding a cookie. I blinked at him. 

"What are you looking at?"

I was too surprise to see him looked so...normal compared to these past few months. My attention turned to chocolate chip cookie in his hand. I just realised that's the thing that I felt on my lips a while ago. 

"Where did you get those?"

"I baked them. You want some?"

He grab one from the bedside table and gave it to me. I take it but not moving my eyes from his face. He never bake anything since..that day. I observe him closely. He has a puffy eyes with dark circle under it. I don't have to looked at the mirror to know that my look is not any better than him.

"You baked them?"

He nodded.

"Why?"

"I woke up early and can't go back to sleep because SOMEONE snore too loud. So I baked some cookies instead."

"Are you okay?"

He smiled at me.

"Yeah, why?"

I scooted over to rest my back on the bedhead beside him and began to eat my cookie.

"It's good."

I told them sincerely. Yo's cookies is one of my favorite food. He beamed at me.

"Ming.."

"Hmm?"

He called me after we sat in silence for a while.

"When will you go?"

"Go where?"

"Hongkong."

I watched him closely, trying to find any emotions or a sign of breakdown. But he just look back at me calmly.

"My Mom said that I can finish my first grade here then go with her before the second grade starting."

He nodded his head.

"But I've already told you that I won't go, right? I'm not leaving."

"I know. Thank you."

I patted his head gently.

"But, Ming.."

"What?"

"I think you should go."

Okay, something is definitely not right.

"Why?"

"Because you're right. You can't let Aunty go there by herself. You should go with her."

"What about you?"

"I'll be fine without you."

I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, right."

"I'm serious. I can learn to defend myself. I can learn how to fight. You can help me too. We still have time before you go."

He continued when I gave him an anxious look.

"Ming.. I can do this. It'll be hard at first, but It'll be okay. I have to. I can't depend on you forever, right?"

He looked so determined about this.

"Why don't you just come with me?"

He laughed and shook his head.

"What if someday you'll get married? You don't expect me to still clinging on to you, do you?"

"Well, I'll just marry you then."

He hit my head playfully.

"You're being unreasonable."

"Come on, come with me. It will be fun."

No one talked for a moment. I waited patiently, knowing he's thinking about what to say while biting his lower lip.

"You know, I can't stop thinking about what if you don't show up in time that day."

He stopped for a second and let out a shaky breath. 

"I was so scared to think about all the possibility that might happen if no one had show up to save me. That's why I'm having a mental breakdown last night. To think that you won't be here when something like this happen again, it makes me freaked out."

His voice started to trembling. I held his hand to calm him down.

"That's why I can't leave."

"Say, you don't leave. Then what? We'll stick around everywhere we go for the rest of our life? It's like I'm holding you back. You can't live your life that way, Ming. I can't do that to you."

He continued when I don't say anything.

"So I started to think, all of my thought always revolve about what if there's nobody could safe me. Why do I need to wait to be saved? Why can't I save myself? Only if I'm stronger and braver and not to relying on people around me, none of that bad shit would happen. I should have protect myself better."

He gave me a weak smile.

"That's why you need to go Ming. You need to live your life for once. I owe you that after everything you've done for me. And I need to live my own life too. I need to be stronger for myself."

As much as I hate it, deep down I know that he's right. Everything he said is exactly what I had in mind since that day. I keep thinking what would happen if I was too late, or if there would be a similar situation like that but I'm not around to save him. And I know nothing's gonna change if I stay. I have to make him stand strong by himself. I feel my tears rolling down my cheek. He reach out to wipe it away.

"Who are you and what the hell are you doing to my best friend? How come my Wayo be so mature and wise over the night?"

"Are you sure that it's not you who turned into a baby? You cried a lot lately."

I laughed at him. How I miss this kind of bickering with him. All of people, including Yo, think that Yo is the only one who always depend on me. But I do depend on him a lot. Unlike him, I'm not good at expressing my emotion. I tend to hold everything I felt inside. 

Yo's the only one who can see through me. He can sense my mood change and make me feel better without force me to spit out whatever I had in mind. He just wait patiently by my side until I open up myself. And that's the reason why I don't want to go. I need him, like he needed me. But I know no matter how hard it is, I have to let him go.

"I'm gonna miss you."

He sighed and put his head on my shoulder.

"I know. Me too. But you'll be back, right?"

"Of course. I can't leave my boyfriend alone for too long or someone will take him away from me."

He snorted and I laughed when he pinch my stomach. 

"So..."

I said after a long silence.

"You kissed me last night, huh?"

He rolled his eyes and groaned.

"You're gonna keep bringing it up from now on, aren't you?"

I smirked at him.

"Of course. I'll make sure even your great-great-great-grandson know about this."

"Not if I kill you first, asshole!"

.

.

.

.

So this is the last part of their high school life.

Next chapter will be back to the present time.

Stay tune readers :)

See you next time!

XOXO

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

43.7K 3.4K 23
Ming had seen it with his own eyes how one of their senior classmates is always looking at Yo and Ming can clearly tell that the senior likes Yo. So...
76.8K 2.2K 19
Rank: #9 MingKit (24*05*2018) I don't own the characters I only own the Plot and the story line! ------------------ Preview ------------------- For...
72.1K 3.4K 23
After Pha realizes that the one he rejected was his long time crush, and that, that person has moved on, he tries his best to forget. In his attempt...
Fated Mates Bởi

Fanfiction

21.9K 1.3K 17
Pha has been in love with Beam for so long that he can't imagine being with anyone else. Unlucky for him Beam's mate shows up and ruins his plans. As...