Back to December ::vixx fanfi...

By vixxchuu

-Completed- . . . . "Welcome December!! This Winter will be colder than before.." Ella stretc... More

Leo's Story: Back to December
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Epilogue

Part 5

1.2K 65 0
By vixxchuu

Part 5

I quickly clenched my left fist and headed to the last person.

'Oppa, you're so handsome today' I glanced over a girl in mini dress at my right hand.

'Emmm..thank you!' That pale face smiled and nodded at that high school girl.

'Noona, what's your name?' I turned back and smiled at the baby face in front of me.

-wait me at the **** room-

I gazed at the sentence in my hand over again and again, still my head went butterfly. It was like I got hit by the thunder!!

What di-did it mean?? He knew me???

If so... He was exactly that Taekwoon!!!??

I gasped and leaned over the corridor wall.

What was this feeling?? Why was my heart beating this fast???

I clutched that note tightly and chinned up as the room name was in my sight.

I didn't know.. I really didn't get why I was here!! Just when I woke up, my legs already walked me to this floor!

Stupid feet!! Why did you move even I didn't tell you to do so?

Oh my!! I should have left and thrown it to the bin before something harsh got through my ears. I held my breath and decided to go back.

Yet, the tall figure in a dark blue jacket stalled my movement. I gulped as he was looking at me also heading this way.

Oh damn!! Why did my legs go numb at this moment too??

My eyes widened when only ten steps more he could reach my place.

I was gonna faint right here as that gorgeous pinkish lip twisted.

'Ella'

'Leo!!'

I opened my eyes when the warm breath was not around me like I thought. Just then, I saw a tall girl wiping off his face and fanning him.

Her long brown hair flipped all over as she span around him. I gasped weakly when he smiled at her and talked something.

-Pang-

A small but intense bullet was getting through my body when she lifted her face up.

It..it was that eonnie!! I cuddled myself when something in the left chest ached as if someone was grabbing and squeezing it thousand times.

Why I..why did  I stand here!? When the result was this exact??

When she was there beside him..

I closed my eyes, trying to erase that bleeding image before turned my back and headed to the elevator.

I stretched out my left palm and threw that paper in the rubbish bin at the corner.

'Ella!' My head went dizzy as that familiar voice uttered.

'Ella!!' I sped up, no..I was running now!

'Ella, stop!!' His voice was really loud which meant he was not so far from me at the moment.

I exhaled and rushed to the stair instead. Though it was 4th floor, it was not a matter now.

'Leo, where're you going??' I paused as that sweet voice spoke out with her pretty small face.

I slid down when his broad back disappeared and seconds later he was dragged to the left room.

I palmed my mouth, trying to hold the tear for it would not disturb someone.

.............................

'Eonnie, where've you been?' As soon as I reached the interviewing room, Anne ran to me with her worried face.

'Just wander around! Anyway, let's go home!' I smiled and grabbed her wrist.

'Eonnie!!' Please god! Do not make her realize this fast!! I'd tried so hard to wash away my sobbing face.

I bent down, concealing my red nose as that small hand shook me.

'Eonnie! Wait please! I wanna use the rest room' Anne frowned then hooked my arm to another way.

'I'll wait here!' I shook my head and pushed her inside when we reached the room.

I stepped forward when there were many beautiful portraits haging on the wall. Without realizing, I was now further away from the WC.

'Emmm..' I smiled and touched a picture of the Christmas tree. It was fantastic!! Hmmm...

Christmas was coming, by the way... Just couple weeks more..

I guessed, this year was just like the previous Christmas days..

I sighed then headed back to Anne.

'o_o'

@ xxxxCafé

I put my phone back my hand bag, finished texting Anne. I then chinned up to face the tall figure who was also gazing at me with a-no-expression look.

I gazed down the cup in his hand, latte..

The heat flew over and stopped at his gorgeous face.

'How're you doing?' I broke the silence and drank my favorite smoothie strawberry, another way I wanted to escape that intense gaze.

Damn! If he gonna sat still and shut his mouth like this, why did he drag me to this place too!?

It just gained the pressure and stirred up this nice atmosphere!

Though the shop was fresh and the air-conditioners were colder as well as the relaxing environment, I still felt suffocating.

'Fine, and you?' I watched him sipping the coffee emotionlessly.

So who did grab my wrist and pull me forcefully to this place minutes earlier??

Tell me whether he was the same guy or not!!?? Why he had to give me that empty look too??

'The same..' I replied then scrolled up and down my phone's screen.

It was better to match eyes with those tasteless black pupils.

'Give me your phone number..' I paused when that husky voice uttered but the next sentence lifted me up to eye contact with him.

'No, your current address'

'What for?' I gulped while scanning that pale face of him. He had changed a lot...

Just these three years, he'd already switched to a new person.

Those warm narrowed eyes were now sending me ices instead of safety..

That smiling lip was now lying straight, no more curved-up line at the corner..

Those big hands which often messed my hair..

That broad shoulder which I liked to lean over..

They were all distant right now.. Though we could reach each other currently, I felt as if he was standing at the Pluto planet..

Where I could not hold his hands..

Where my voice could not reach him..

Where I could only see his back..

What was this feeling?? Who was this stranger ahead me?

Who was him?? Leo, right??

Yeah, he was not that old Taekwoon..

He was not!! If he was Taekwoon, he would meet me last week..last year..last two years..last December 1st..

That best friend of mine already passed away, this one was just someone who owned the same appearance..same voice..same eyes color..same attraction..

'Why you have to know that too? And why I have to sit here with you stranger?' I grabbed my jacket and stood up. I could not refrain myself anymore!!!

I'd been waiting for him like a fool under the frozen snow and looked at him now!! Acted as if nothing happened!!

Yeah, he was the country..the world's idol now! He didn't have to remember that kid promise.. He didn't have to stand in front of me..

He didn't..he needn't to..

He already had someone to care..to hang around with..to smile at..to laugh with.. That beautiful eonnie!!

This best friend of him was just an excess accessory!!

'Ella, don't act like a kid!' I was pulled in and was back to my seat.

'Yeah, I'm a kid! At least I know how to keep my promise'

'Ella..' He bent down and sighed but I knew he didn't want to!

'Though I didn't come the previous years, I did last week!'

I frowned as the big hands reached out and cuddled my hands softly.

'That's mine!' My heart pounded faster when the black scarf around my neck was stroked.

If so, that mysterious back..

As if he could read my mind, Taekwoon nodded his head and beamed like I often saw back then..

That warm smile which made my day back then..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555K 32.6K 56
"Once you wear this necklace.....You're mine." After a break up, Park Jimin a 19 year old untalented individual decides to reconnect with his childh...
19.5K 1.6K 63
"I don't understand you so many times..." A gameplay request from an unknown player? Accepted. It was started. Online game to online texts to voice...
20.8K 1.4K 12
[COMPLETE] 🎁 On the last day of Christmas my true love gave to me... a kiss under the mistletoe ✨ A fluffy (and a lil smutty) BrightWin fanfic that...
24.3K 1.2K 56
[Completed ✅✨] 💥SNEAK PEEK💥 ⁠❛❛ I hate you, don't you dare come near me. ❞ ~ ⁠❛❛Do you think you can just leave me like that? I love you and I will...