One Million Stories (Joshler...

InthenameofJoshDun tarafından

Hi everyone! It's me, InthenameofJoshDun, who loves to write Joshler fics as well as Joshler one-shots. To ma... Daha Fazla

Foreword: PLEASE READ!
🌌The Light Behind Your Eyes
♥️ Love At First Sight
🔥 Sexxx Dreams
🎅🏻 I'll Be Home For Christmas
🐰 Egg Hunt (part 1)
Egg Hunt (part 2)
Egg Hunt (part 3)
👻 Spooky Party
🦃 Thanks for Thanksgiving
🎄 Christmas Clumsiness
🎇 New Year, New (boy)Friends
💗 Valentine's Velvet
? Birthday Boy
🖕🏻 Biggest Mistake Of Our Lives
🐶 ESA
💻 I Thought I Knew Your Face
🍎 Teacher Rules
NEW ❣️Treat Him Right (part 1)
🍆I Think I Wanna-
TO ALL (aspiring) WRITERS!
👨‍👨‍👧I'll take care of you too [part 1]
👤Celebrate [part 1]
👤Celebrate [part 2]
IMPORTANT regarding 'Celebrate' and 'I'll Take Care Of You Too'
👤Celebrate [part 3]
'Celebrate' as full story? NEED YOUR OPINION!
'Celebrate' as full story!
Celebrate [Part 4]
☀️Sun & water
🍾New Year, Old Wishes (continuation of 'New Year, New (boy)Friends)
🎨Picture Perfect
🏳️‍🌈Love Trumps Hate (Pride Month 2019 one-shot)
💔 break my heart, I don't mind
📚You drive me crazy (part 2)
Question about 'you drive me crazy' PLEASE READ!
🧸One plus one makes three.
👨‍👨‍👧‍👦There's no rules to what a family should look like
📲Losing purpose
🌙 Night Alive
🍸Question Everything

📚You drive me crazy (part 1)

1.3K 59 35
InthenameofJoshDun tarafından

Hello fellow Joshler shippers! Here's a new one shot! I decided to divide it into 2 parts because it was getting super super long and I wanna write even
more for this one shot! I've been trying to finish this for months and finally decided to get back to it.

I hope you'll enjoy part 1 and I hope you'll be excited for part 2!! I sure as heck am (:

Leave a comment and a vote please guys! It'd help me out so much. I appreciate all of you SO SO SO much!!!

I love you. I hope you enjoy!

Word count: 8463

~~

Tyler was going to one of the best, if not the best, and most expensive creative university in the country - maybe even in the world. Seeing as his parents paid for it because they were, to put it bluntly, pretty freaking rich, he didn't have to worry about student loans in the future.

Tyler lived on campus during his time at university, and when he first was gonna sign up for that, he had to choose between sharing a kitchen, living room and bathroom between 2, 4, 6 or 8 people. The more people, the cheaper it'd be.

Obviously he chose for 2 people right away. Then he'd only have to worry about sharing his living space with one other person. He couldn't possibly imagine having to live with seven strangers. It was already hard enough to live with one stranger, let alone seven.

His parents were again paying for it, which is why it was possible for him to get the most expensive option again.

Tyler was determined to be the best student he could be at university. His parents were paying all of it for him, to make sure he'd have a bright looking future and a career of his own. He wanted to show them that they didn't waste their money by paying university for him. He wanted to make it worth it.

He spent more time on classes and studying than his social life. He'd never been the most social person anyways, or the most popular. Even though he was rich and people tried befriending him because of his money, not even that was a reason for them to stick around long because Tyler wasn't social enough.

He tried having more friends; he tried really hard. He thought tutoring might work but every time he thought he'd made a friend, it turned out they didn't care about him at all, but only cared about getting a higher grade, and of course his family's money.

Tyler kinda made peace with it. He didn't have friends in university and that was that. He had friends back home, and he loved them. He wasn't there to make friends anyways, but to start his future.

Tyler had hoped that he and his roommate would end up becoming friends since they were forced to live together and be around each other every day. He figured that'd be the perfect person to befriend. However, no one told him that his roommate would be so annoying. He couldn't stand the guy. He tried being nice, set up some rules, but his roommate didn't care about any of it. He had rich parents just like Tyler, but instead of studying to make sure the money wasn't wasted, he went out every night to get drunk with a bunch of friends and spent his free time at the gym.

Tyler never understood the guy. Apart from thinking he was pretty handsome, Tyler couldn't understand him. The guy apparently cared more about his image in university and paying every drink for all of his friends, than graduating university eventually.

When Tyler got home one evening after studying in the library for a long time, he saw that the dishes were still stacked up in the sink. Tyler rolled his eyes, groaning in frustration as he shut the door. "Josh!" He yelled as he tossed his backpack on the ground and pulled his hair slightly.

"What?" Josh replied from his room. Tyler closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. Be nice, Ty. Be nice.

"Can you come in here for a second?" Tyler asked, trying to keep his voice sweet, or at least calm. Tyler heard some shuffling and then the door opened as Josh left his room, only wearing sweatpants and no shirt. Tyler sighed. "Why are the dishes still in the sink?" Tyler asked. "Thought it was your turn", Josh shrugged.

"I- Are you. Stop fucking with me. Are you kidding me? My turn? I did it the last six times!" Tyler said. "I don't know dude, I forgot", Josh said, rubbing his forehead. "Let me guess. Another hangover?" Tyler said as he crossed his arms. "None of your business", Josh said. "Leave me alone please, I have a headache and I'm going out in an hour", he said as he walked to the cabinet and got a painkiller out that he swallowed with some water.

"In an hour? Uni is starting at 8 tomorrow!" Tyler said? "Yeah so? Get off my back, you're not my mom", Josh said, rolling his eyes. "Good thing I'm not 'cause if I was I would've been really pissed at you wasting my money", Tyler said. "Fuck off Tyler, just get off my back. Go clean the dishes or something", he said.

"Oh you're such an asshole", Tyler said as he grabbed his bag and walked to his room. "Thought that that was what you were into?" Josh wondered. "Fuck off", Tyler replied. "I'm into cocks up in my own, not the other way around", he said as he opened the door. "So you're the twinky bottom?" Josh hummed. "Bottom? Yeah. Twink? Fuck off. And don't even try and make a homophobic comment about how that makes me the girl in a relationship. Go ruin your life some more, I'm done", Tyler said as he slammed the door shut behind himself.

He plopped down on the bed and sighed deeply as he stared up at the ceiling. "Please, God, if you're real, please get me a new roommate", Tyler muttered.

//

The next day, after Tyler got home from classes, he opened the door of the fridge, ready to eat his leftover tacos from last night that he'd brought home after the library. He'd been waiting for this moment all day. But when he grabbed the container with a piece of paper and his name on it taped to it, he found that it was completely empty.

"Josh you jerk!" Tyler yelled as he tossed the container on the counter and stormed to Josh's room, swinging the door open. He quickly closed it again, but not fully. "Oh my god why are you naked?" Tyler asked. "Dude, I'm changing. Ever heard of knocking?" Josh replied. Tyler rolled his eyes. "Put on some clothes", he said. "Jeez, bossy", Josh said, putting on some clothes. "Done?" Tyler asked. Josh hummed. The door opened again and Josh was now wearing jeans, but he was still shirtless. Tyler rolled his eyes.

"Why did you eat my tacos?"  He asked. "Yours?" Josh asked. "...Yeah, my tacos", he said. "Didn't know they were yours, like they had your name on it", he said. "Uh... Yeah! They did! I put my name on them!" Tyler said. "Just order some new ones, dude", Josh sighed. Tyler closed his eyes, then let out a frustrated noise. "You're such a fucking prick! Get out of my life!" He said.
"Jeez dude, you should get laid", Tyler said. "Fuck off! I'm not into meaningless one night stands. Now get out of my life and go make someone else's time at university a living hell!" he said before slamming the door shut.

//

The day after that, Tyler was trying do study for an important test in his room, but he couldn't focus because he kept hearing Josh having sex with a girl in his room next to his own. Tyler had asked Josh countless of times to go to their places for once instead of continuing to bring those girls back to their place every freaking time, but Josh hadn't changed anything.

At times like those he wished Josh was gay or at least bi, so he could at least listen to only guys moan during sex instead of those high pitched fake pornographic moans from the girls Josh brought back to his room.

Tyler turned up the volume of his headphones, trying to block out the noises as he continued trying to study.

//

A day later, Tyler was checking his grades, when he saw that he had a bad grade on one of his essays. He raised his eyebrows, having no idea how he could've gotten such a bad grade when his essay was really good and he'd put an insane amount of time and effort in it. He checked his emails to see if his teacher had given him any feedback, and he saw that he did: He got a bad grade because of plagiarism. Because he copied the essay from someone who handed it in sooner than him.

Tyler's heart was beating heavier. That was not true. he didn't copy it from anyone. He wrote it all himself, word for word. But then he scrolled down and saw whose essay he'd allegedly copied.

Joshua Dun.

Tyler could feel the anger boil in his chest, and limbs, and every other part of his body, and then tears welled up. "Josh! Josh you absolute fucking asshole, you prick! You jerk!" Tyler yelled as he stormed into Josh's room. "You motherfucker stole my essay and handed it in before me! I got the worst grade I've ever gotten because you stole my work, you fucking bastard!" He yelled as tears spilled and rolled down his cheeks. "I worked on that essay for weeks! Night after night! Every free hour I had I spent on that essay because it was the most important one! You ruined it! Stop ruining my life! I hate you! Get out of my life! Never talk to me ever again!" Tyler yelled, full on crying before he stormed out of Josh's room and going to his own. He locked the door behind himself.

Josh was frozen in place, and he could feel his heart ache a little. He didn't know this essay was so important; he thought it was just another essay that he'd forgotten about and figured he could copy Tyler's so he wouldn't get a bad grade again. He didn't know it was so important and Tyler had put everything he had in that essay.

He left his room and walked to Tyler's, finding the door locked. As he listened, he heard Tyler crying hard, and he felt really bad. He'd never felt this guilty as he turned around and went back to his own room.

//

After a long day of classes and Tyler restarting his essay to try and get a better grade, he returned home around 7:30 PM on Thursday night. Luckily he'd be alone at home, cheeks still tear stained because he'd been crying even more throughout the day. Josh always 'started the weekend early', so on Thursday evening. That meant Tyler would luckily have some more privacy.

Tyler felt exhausted, mentally, as he opened the door and dropped his backpack right by the door. But then he realized that the lights were on, and when he looked up he saw Josh sitting at the kitchen table. "Hey", Josh said.

Tyler wiped his eyes, closing the door behind him as he grabbed his backpack and he wanted to walk to his room.

"Are you really gonna ignore me?" Josh asked. Tyler stopped walking. "I told you I never wanted you to talk to me again", Tyler reminded him. "Yeah", Josh replied. "I know you said that, but... Look, I feel bad", he said, looking down. Tyler turned around. "Wanna have a drink with me?" He asked, nodding at the bottle of liquor and two glasses that were on the kitchen table. "I feel really bad for stealing your essay... I didn't know it was that important. I cleaned the dishes, there's tacos for you in the fridge", Josh said. "I emailed our professor and told her that I stole the essay, so you're getting my grade and I'm getting yours now. Should be fixed by Monday", Josh said.

Tyler looked at him. "...Did you really do that?" He asked. "For real?" Josh nodded. "Yeah, I'm telling the truth", he said. Tyler sighed softly. "Thank you", he replied. Josh gave him a small nod. "So..." He trailed as he poured some liquor in both glasses and grabbed both of them. He held one out to Tyler. "Truce?" he asked.

"Aren't you supposed to go out with friends since it's Thursday evening?" Tyler asked. Josh shrugged. "I canceled. I guess it won't hurt to miss one night", he said. Tyler let out another soft sigh before he walked up to Josh and grabbed the glass. He sat down on the opposite side of the table. "You really want to do that? The truce?" He asked. Josh shrugged softly. "Guess it wouldn't be wrong to start over", he said. "'Cause I know that you hate me."

Tyler let out a huff. Josh put the glass down. "I never hated you, Ty. Or purposefully tried to make your life here a living hell", he said. "I just..." he trailed, but stopped talking. Tyler looked at him. "You just what?" He asked. "I need alcohol before I can say what I was going to say", Josh said. Tyler let out a soft laugh. "Alright, let's try it. Truce. For now", he said, holding up his glass. Josh clinked his glass against Tyler's and they both downed the liquor. "Oh that's- that's strong", Tyler said, grimacing slightly. "But it's good, isn't it?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded. "Yeah, it is", he said. "Let's do another one."

//

Later that evening, both Tyler and Josh were drunk. They'd been talking and laughing together for a few hours already, and both of them enjoyed the other's company for the first time.

"So what's the thing you wanted to say earlier?" Tyler asked, resting his arm on the backrest of the couch since they'd moved to the living room. He rested his head on his hand as he looked at Josh who was next to him on the couch.

"What? Oh wait right, I remember", Josh said, taking a sip from his glass. "I guess I... Being an asshole is easier", Josh said. "If your parents have a lot of money. It's easier 'cause it scares off people who try to get their hands on my money but it also makes them like you more. The drinks I buy for my friends, the fact that I'm an asshole to everyone who isn't in the group of friends I'm in... that's all stuff they love. Way more than me being a nice person toward literally anyone really", he said. "Makes them feel special, like they belong, or they just love the drama and seeing someone's feelings get hurt. I don't know. I just don't want them to dislike me", he said.

"So you're saying you're insecure?" Tyler asked. Josh quirked an eyebrow. "How did I say that?" He asked. "Indirectly. You said you want them to like you and you're doing it for them", Tyler said. Josh was silent for a little bit. "Yeah I guess", he then admitted.

"How do you do that? Go through uni on your own?" Josh asked. "How d'you mean?" Tyler asked. "Well, you have no friends", Josh replied.

Tyler scrunched up his nose for a second. "Ouch", he said, nodding slowly. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that", Josh lightly laughed sheepishly, scratching the back of his head.

"Nah I mean it's true, you're right", Tyler said as he took a sip from his drink. "I don't have any friends here. I try not to be bothered by it but it'd be nice to have someone to study with or have coffee with or watch a movie with", Tyler said as he moved his glass around so the liquid inside it swirled around. "I have some friends at home but that's really far away. I haven't seen any of them in the longest time", Tyler said. "Guess it gets kinda lonely without friends."

"Maybe you should be a little bit more like me", Josh teased. Tyler smiled softly. "A liiiiittle bit", he said. "And I should be a little bit more like you", Josh added. "Mhm, a lot", Tyler smirked at him. Josh let out a laugh. "Okay, alright. A little bit more like me and a lot more like you", he said. Tyler giggled.

"So I should try and befriend someone and you should stop caring about people liking you so much and focus more on studying and passing uni. Y'know, without stealing my essays", Tyler said. "Yep, I deserve that one", Josh said. Tyler giggled again.

"So no friends means no boyfriend either?" Josh asked. "Nah", Tyler started. "Going out there, finding a stranger boy who's interested in me, getting to know him and going on dates with him... that takes too much time", he said. "I mean if there was someone I liked I wouldn't turn them down, and if someone would cross my path I would want to make it work, but having to go out and actually actively search for someone... not really my thing right now", Tyler shrugged. Josh hummed as he nodded.

"What about you? And the six hundred different girls you take here to bang every other night?" Tyler asked.

"Eh, I dunno", Josh said. "None of them really offer anything.... valuable", he said. Tyler let out a chuckle. "Just sex?" He asked. "Just sex", Josh hummed. "At least they're good at that, I guess... I mean basically they just lay there while I fuck them... coming to think of it, I usually do all the work and they don't do shit..." he trailed. "Anyways!  If gets me off, let's say it like that", Josh laughed, causing Tyler to laugh as well. "It gets the job done", Tyler giggled. "Exactly!" Josh said with a crooked smile.

"I feel like they're just interested in sex and my money yknow? After the one night stands there's girls wanting to go out for breakfast or whatever or go have a drink or hang out with just the two of us but... I never said yes to that", he shrugged. "They know I share my living space with only one other person, they know I'm always paying for everyone's drinks and I have expensive stuff", he said. Tyler nodded in understanding. "Yeah I get it. I've had a few boyfriends, not all of them were genuine", he said. "Always the same thing. Always the damn money. I get it, money is important, money can make you happy. But to date someone solely because of that? That's just mean", Tyler shrugged.

"Yeah", Josh replied. "I agree. Y'know, actually... I have never really done that", Josh said. "What?" Tyler asked. Then his eyes turned big in realization. "Never had a girlfriend?" He asked. "Uh, nope", he admitted. "I don't really consider myself boyfriend material, y'know. Like, how does that work? I have no clue", Josh said. "There's nothing I do that would be of any value in a serious relationship so I just keep it to fucking", he shrugged.

"You're not all that bad though, Josh", Tyler said. Josh looked at him with a questioning look. "You're a good guy, though it's somewhere buried inside of you rather than on display all the time", Tyler said. "You actually washed the dishes, made me tacos from scratch, even vacuumed the place, and got a bad grade so that I can get a good grade. You're handsome, you have a great body, you look good, you're funny, you're a good listener if you want to be, you're good company to be around, you're generous, interesting, you show interest in other people. You wanna make it right when you fuck up, you wanna learn from your mistakes and better yourself, you wanna be a good person at the end of the day. I think that that definitely does make you boyfriend material", Tyler said.

Josh stared at him, and Tyler wondered if he'd said something wrong, when suddenly, out of nowhere, Josh's lips were connected to Tyler's.

Tyler's thoughts started racing, but his mind was also cloudy because of the booze. He kissed Josh back, thoughts switching between you're making out with a straight guy and damn, his lips are soft. Tyler's hand went up to rest in Josh's neck as they kissed, Tyler's thoughts still mixed. His thoughts went from damn, I missed this. I've been feeling so lonely to stop kissing a straight guy who fucks someone else every other night.

Tyler decided that it was the booze's fault, and that a stupid mistake was gonna happen sooner or later anyways.

He rested his other hand in Josh's neck as well and he pulled the boy closer, deepening the kiss so their tongues danced around each other even better. He crawled on Josh's lap, straddling the boy's hips as they made out.

Tyler pulled back to gasp for air, but he soon connected their lips again and Josh made no attempt to push him back.

So he really wants this as well, Tyler thought. Interesting.

Josh's hands slid up his legs to his thighs, gripping them securely. Tyler knew that if his eyes were open, they'd roll back because of what Josh just did.

He pulled back just slightly, so their lips were barely touching. "Soft lips", he softly started. "Strong hands, a guy who knows where to touch someone... even more boyfriend material", he whispered. Josh slightly smirked against Tyler's lips. "Mhm so you like that?" Josh asked as he slid his hands to the insides of Tyler's thighs and moved them up. Tyler let out a soft moan as his head fell back. He could feel his cock twitch as Josh moved his hands even closer up his thighs. "Y-yes, yeah I do, I do", Tyler stammered. He kissed Josh again, before pulling back. He felt Josh's hot breath on his lips as they parted just slightly, but his nose was still touching the skin under Josh's eye. "D'you know who you're making out with?" Tyler asked, wanting to be sure that Josh realized he was making out with a guy. "Oh I know who I'm making out with, Tyler", Josh told him. Tyler let out a soft moan as he connected their lips again and Josh's hands gripped his thighs better.

Tyler gently rocked his hips against Josh's, drawing a soft moan from both boys. Tyler disconnected his lips from Josh's and he attached them to the skin of Josh's neck. He sucked softly, licking the skin, and Josh let out another moan. "Oh fuck, that's good", he panted, arm wrapping around Tyler's waist as he pulled the boy closer against him. Tyler smiled softly against the skin. "Where's your sweet spot baby? Let me make you feel even better", Tyler whispered. "I-I don't- I don't know", Josh said. Tyler pulled back a little to look at Josh as he bit his lip. "Has no one ever kissed your neck like that before, baby?" He asked. "Uh, no", Josh admitted. "Oh baby", Tyler sighed, leaning closer to kiss Josh's jaw. "You've been missing out", he whispered, kissing another part in his neck. He was determined to find Josh's sweet spot.

"So when you said you had just sex with people, you meant literally that? Just sex?" Tyler asked. "Uh yeah, yeah basically", Josh said. Tyler hummed. "There's so much more", he whispered as he leaned closer to Josh's ear, before gently taking his earlobe between his lips. He felt the goosebumps appear in Josh's neck, causing him to smile. "Wanna let me make you feel good, baby? Better than you've ever felt before? I can make you feel real good, Joshua", Tyler whispered.

Josh let out a soft groan, nodding. "Yeah, yes", he said. "Yeah I want you to." Tyler smiled. "Your wish is my command, Joshua", Tyler said. Josh closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. No one ever used his full name, but Tyler using it when he's hot and bothered did things to him that he didn't know he could feel. Tyler attached his lips to a different place on Josh's neck and sucked, drawing another moan from Josh, and he shifted underneath Tyler. Tyler smirked against his skin. "Is that it baby?" He asked. "D-do it again", Josh demanded. Tyler's smirk widened before he did it again, drawing another moan from Josh. "Pretty sure I found your sweet spot, baby", he said as he attached his lips to the skin again and he sucked harder. "Gonna leave you a little gift here", Tyler said, gently rocking his hips against Josh's as he sucked a hickey in Josh's neck.

When he was done and content, he pulled back, looking at Josh who looked at him with hooded eyelids. "Fuck, you look so sexy like this", Tyler sighed softly. "Mhm you think so baby?" Josh asked, leaving a soft kiss on Tyler's jaw. Tyler wrapped his arms around Josh's neck. "Oh yeah, I do", he said, letting a soft moan slip as Josh kissed his neck, switching the roles. "Feels so good baby, feels so good", Tyler whispered. "How did you get this scar?" Josh softly asked. "Just a birthmark", Tyler replied, maybe a little too quickly. "Nothing important. C'mon baby, suck", Tyler softly said. Josh groaned softly. "Wanna tell you exactly that, just somewhere else", Josh said. Tyler smirked.

"Oh you want me to suck your cock, baby?" Tyler asked, shifting in Josh's lap to get even closer to him. "Want me to make you feel good down there?" He added. Josh groaned. "Yeah, yeah I do", he said, biting Tyler's skin. Tyler let out a moan, not expecting that. "Fuck, that was good", he sighed. "So good." Josh smiled against Tyler's neck.

Tyler then pulled back and he kissed Josh deeply, before getting off of him. "I'll make you feel good", he said, looking at Josh through his eyelashes as he got on his knees. "How long has it been since someone sucked your cock, Joshua?" Tyler asked, running his hands up Josh's thighs, before palming him through his jeans with his hand. Josh let his head fall back gently. "Too long", he panted. Tyler chuckled. "Bet I'll make you feel better than anyone has done before. Bet I'm better at this than anyone else you've met", he hummed as he unbuttoned his jeans. "Fuck, Tyler", Josh sighed. "You're so hot." It made Tyler smile. "Lift up those hips, big boy", he said and Josh did as he was told. Tyler pulled his jeans down, leaving Josh in his boxers. He pulled them all the way off before he looked up at Josh. "What about that shirt? I like it, but... I like your body more", he said. "Kinda have to admit that I didn't mind you walking around shirtless all the time... In fact, it just made me want to get my hands on it", he said.

In a swift motion, Josh's shirt was off, and Tyler smirked satisfactory. He sat up between Josh's legs, licking his lips before he leaned closer and gently licked Josh's abs. He kissed the skin, gently nipping at it, as his hands roamed around Josh's muscled thighs and torso.

He sat up a little more and leaned forward, when Josh stopped him. "Woah wait what are you doing", he said as he rested his hand on Tyler's shoulder. Tyler quirked an eyebrow. "I'm about to suck on your nipple", he said. "Why would you do that?" Josh asked. Tyler frowned with a chuckle. "I'm one hundred percent sure you've done that before yourself, Joshua", Tyler said. "Yeah to a girl, but I'm-" he stopped. "You're a guy? That's it?" He said, rolling his eyes. "You're so straight", he said, before leaning forward and closing his lips around Josh's nipple. He licked it before he gently sucked, and Josh let out a soft, unexpected moan. "Oh fuck, oh god", he muttered, his hand going up to tangle in Tyler's fluffy hair. Tyler smiled softly and he pulled back. "Still wanna stop me from doing that? I mean I'll stop if you want me to stop..." Tyler trailed, moving back.

"Nuh uh", Josh said, pushing Tyler forward by his hair again, pushing him back against his chest. Tyler smirked, softly sucking again. "That's what I thought", he said as he let go for a second, before going back to sucking and licking him again. He then moved to the other side and he brought his hand up to use his fingers to toy with Josh's other nipple.

"I like it when you're rougher, baby", Tyler then said. "Pull my hair, tell me what to do, make me do stuff, put your hand around my throat. Be my boss", Tyler said, looking up at Josh. "I'll let you know when I don't wanna do something."

Josh gently pushed Tyler back a little, before he leaned forward so his forehead was against Tyler's. "You'll let me know, baby?" Josh asked, biting his lip. "You gotta let me know."

Tyler bit his lip as well. "I will", he replied, before connecting their lips. His hand went up to Josh's neck to keep him close as their tongues danced together.

"Josh", Tyler softly said as he pulled back. "Are you clean?" He asked. Tyler wanted to know for sure, since Josh had fucked plenty of other people recently.

"Yeah, always did it safely and got it checked last week", Josh nodded. "D'you trust me when I say I'm clean too?" Tyler asked. Josh nodded, kissing Tyler's lips. "Yeah, I do. Should I go get a condom? I should get lube too" He asked. "We do need lube, yeah", Tyler nodded. "But... you- you don't have to get a condom", he said as he looked down, before looking back up at Josh. "Unless you want to."

Josh bit his lip before he kissed Tyler's lips. He got up and went to his bedroom, returning shortly after.

"Just in case you change your mind", Josh said as he put a condom down on the table, before he sat down and tossed the bottle of lube next to him on the couch.

Tyler's hands immediately moved to the waistband of Josh's boxers. Josh lifted his hips up again and Tyler pulled them off, smiling softly. "Kinda missed sucking someone's cock", he said. "Fuck, you're insane, Ty, you're already driving me crazy", Josh sighed, sighing even deeper as Tyler's hand wrapped around his cock.

"You drove me crazy for months", Tyler shrugged. "Only fair for me to return it now, hm?" He said, smiling crookedly at Josh, who let out a laugh. "I deserve that one", he said. Tyler smiled, looking down at his hand. "Am I gonna suck you off or are you gonna fuck my throat?" Tyler asked. Josh lifted his hand up and ran it through Tyler's hair. "Let's start with the first one, then we'll see", he said. "Sounds fine by me", Tyler smiled. He wanted to lean forward, when Josh spoke.

"You're pretty."

Tyler stopped. He felt uneasy in his chest, somehow slightly nervous. Not really nervous, just a similar feeling. It was a feeling he hadn't felt in a long time. A feeling he hadn't expected to feel.

"Is that the booze talking?" Tyler asked. "Maybe, it could be", Josh said, caressing Tyler's cheek gently. "But it doesn't feel like it is."

"You can't confuse me like that when I'm about to suck you off", Tyler told him, causing Josh to let out a soft laugh. "Right, sorry", he replied. "Kiss me", he then told Tyler. "Okay", he softly replied as he nodded, and he sat up, connecting their lips. As they kissed each other, Tyler moved his hand up Josh's cock, causing the boy to let out a soft moan into the kiss. Tyler smiled softly against his lips as he moved down, gently, not sure how well Josh could handle it without lube. He seemed to do well though, 'cause Josh just kept kissing him, soft moans slipping from his lips, and he didn't make an attempt to stop Tyler from doing what he was doing.

They disconnected their lips after a while, not being able to continue the kiss because they needed to breathe too, unfortunately. "Now suck", he told Tyler softly, and it sounded so sensual to Tyler, that he let out the softest moan just because of what Josh had said.

Tyler didn't reply, just sat back on his heels and leaned down. With no hesitation, he closed his lips around the tip of Josh's cock and his tongue moved from left to right on the underside of Josh's cock. Tyler loved feeling the prominent vein against his tongue, and seeing it was even hotter. He just thought Josh had a gorgeous cock, and he wouldn't mind sucking on it for the rest of his life.

After a little while of sucking on Josh's cock and listening to his beautiful sounding moans, Josh bucked his hips up. Tyler hummed softly, approvingly, and he moved his hands to hold them on his back. His eyes flicked up at Josh.

"Jesus Christ, Ty, you're so sexy like that", he sighed as he tangled his hand in Tyler's hair. He looked into Tyler's eyes for reassurance and Tyler nodded slightly, so Josh started fucking his throat.

Tyler closed his eyes, relaxing his throat as he let Josh do as he pleased. He hadn't done it in a while, and while his mind was never thinking of having sex or sucking someone off during the rest of his everyday life, he now realized that he had kinda missed someone treating him this way. He had missed someone wanting him, he'd missed someone having their way with him, and he had missed being close to someone.

Tyler just allowed Josh to fuck his throat until Josh pulled him off because he was close to cumming. Tyler wiped the corner of his mouth as Josh panted and Tyler smiled softly. "Good, don't cum yet", he said. "I don't want to cum yet", Josh breathed. "But you make me feel so incredibly good it was hard to pull you off", he said, chest rising and falling.

"Well I'm glad you did 'cause I don't wanna be done with you yet", Tyler said as he ran his hands up and down Josh's thighs. He leaned forward and kissed his thighs softly, liking Josh's hairy thighs more than he'd like to admit. They were quite thick because of how much Josh worked out; they were very muscled. Tyler just wanted to rub them all day long, kiss them even more.

"So you've never had sex with a guy hm?" Tyler asked. "Nope", Josh replied. "Ever sucked a guy off?" "Nope." "Ever jacked another guy off?" "Nope", he replied again.

"Nothing at all?" Tyler asked as he looked up. Josh shook his head no. Tyler hummed. "Would you let me teach you?" He asked. Josh hesitated, but when he looked into Tyler's eyes, he somehow suddenly felt much more at ease, and much more comfortable. He could trust Tyler.

"I- I think so, yeah", Josh hesitantly said. Tyler smiled softly. "We don't have to, not now", he said. "You can just fuck me too."

"No, that wouldn't be fare to you", Josh said. "You've been making me feel good the whole time, while you're still wearing your clothes", he said.

"It's fine, really", Tyler said. "No, you deserve more", Josh said. "C'mon, get in my lap", he said. Tyler got up, a soft blush on his cheeks. He straddled Josh's lap and Josh unbuttoned Tyler's jeans. He reached inside his jeans and boxers, wrapping his hand around Tyler's cock, and Tyler let out a soft, satisfied sigh. It had been ages since someone else had touched him, and he hadn't jacked off much lately either.

Josh's hands found the hem of Tyler's shirt and he grabbed it. "W-wait, no, not that one", Tyler quickly said as he grabbed Josh's wrist. "I- I can't take that off", he said softly. "Okay", Josh replied as he looked into Tyler's eyes, not asking any further questions. If Tyler didn't want to, then he wouldn't make him.

"Can I take those off?" He asked as he hooked his fingers under the waistband of Tyler's jeans. Tyler hesitantly nodded and as Josh slipped them down, Tyler helped to get them as well as his boxers off, before he was on Josh's lap again.

Josh's hands slid up and down Josh's thighs. He ran his thumb over the healed scars, looking up at Tyler who was looking away. He looked back down, not talking about the old scars that had clearly been self induced.

"Do you prefer lube?" Josh asked. "Uh, uhm yeah", Tyler nodded, still averting his gaze from Josh's. He reached over to grab the bottle and he gave it to Josh. He then leaned closer to Josh, wrapping his arms around the boy's neck. He kissed the side of Josh's neck, sucking softly, not wanting to be reminded of his own scars or Josh seeing them. He didn't want to ruin the mood or anything else either, so he focused on making Josh feel good again.

Josh put some lube on his hand and he wrapped it around Tyler's cock. "I guess this isn't as hard as sucking a guy off, hm?" Josh asked and Tyler then looked at Josh for the first time since he'd seen Tyler's scars. Josh smiled crookedly and Tyler couldn't help but smile too - his smile was too contagious.

"If you can satisfy yourself with your hand, you can most likely do the same to me", he told Josh, who hummed and kissed Tyler's neck gently. Tyler closed his eyes, trying not to think of anything except the pleasure he was feeling from Josh's hand moving up and down his cock and the lips attached to his neck.

"D'you, uh... D'you- do you wanna try?" Tyler asked after a while; he was trying to keep his hips still but he couldn't help bucking up into Josh's hand once in a while.

"Uh, uhm... uh, yeah", Josh said. "I think I could try." "You don't have to if you don't want to", Tyler replied, hips accidentally moving again. "I wanna make you feel good", Josh replied. "I'll try, I wanna try", he said. Tyler smiled softly. He connected his lips to Josh's, before he got off of Josh's lap. "Uhm, how d'you wanna try, how should I..." he trailed.

"You should lay back down", Josh said, gently pushing Tyler down. He followed him, hovering over the boy and Tyler let out a soft whimper as he looked up at Josh. Josh connected their lips as he spread Tyler's legs, getting on his knees in between them on the couch. As they broke the kiss, Josh moved back a little.

"Uhm, so..." he trailed, scratching the back of his head. Tyler reached for Josh's hand and he kissed it gently. "Just... Just start off carefully", Tyler said. "Don't go down all at once, see how your body responds to it, what you can take", Tyler said. "Use your hand to assist, to take care of whatever is left, and if you think you can do it, moving your tongue especially against the underside right below the head feels really good", Tyler said. "Don't do anything that doesn't feel comfortable and also don't be ashamed of embarrassed if it doesn't go the way you want it to go", Tyler told him.

"Thank you", Josh softly said. "'Cause I'm honestly kind of nervous, even though I'm drunk", he said. "It's okay, there's no need to", Tyler assured him. "Really. You're safe with me and I don't care if it doesn't go the way you're hoping it will go. You won't ruin anything, okay? We'll still continue regardless", he assured Josh. Josh pushed himself up to hover over Tyler again and he kissed his deeply, before he sat back on his heels and leaned forward, his hand around Tyler's cock.

He breathed in and out deeply before he wrapped his lips around the head of Tyler's cock. Tyler closed his eyes, sighing softly. He figured that it would make Josh less nervous if he wasn't staring down at him, 'cause he knew that would make him terribly nervous if the roles were reversed.

He gave Josh some time to kind of figure it out, and Tyler's breath was hitching and soft moans slipped from his lips already. That made Josh feel better about what he was doing, though.

"You're doing really well baby, keep it up, just like that", Tyler told him softly, and josh was getting the hang of it. He didn't go down all the way, or very far either, but tyler didn't care - it was enough for him already.

After a while he told the boy to stop. "I'm close, but I- I can't cum yet", Tyler panted softly. Josh pulled off. "Was it okay though?" He asked, a little hesitant. "More than okay, it felt really good", Tyler sighed softly. "Can you come here?" He asked. Josh nodded and he went back to hover over Tyler again. "Can I kiss you?" Tyler asked softly. Josh connected their lips again. Tyler didn't know why he liked kissing Josh so much, but he did, and Josh seemed to agree. He liked kissing Tyler just as much.

"You gotta fuck me okay?" Tyler whispered and Josh nodded. "Hey Ty?" He asked softly, resting his forehead against Tyler's. "Yeah?" The boy softly simply replied. "I know you told me you like it when I'm tougher and I would, 'cause so do I, but... I feel like, I feel like I just need to experience you", he said.

Tyler's heart both jumped and melted, a mixture of the two. Don't fall in love. You're not in love he told himself. Tyler's drunk, he's having sex with Josh, his straight roommate who fucks random women on the daily, he's not in love.

Tyler nodded. "Okay", he whispered. "I love that." Josh smiled softly at Tyler's words and they kissed again.

"Now I can't fuck you immediately right?" Josh asked. Tyler shook his head no as he wrapped his arms around Josh's neck loosely. "Gotta prepare first 'cause I haven't had anything up there in a while so I gotta get prepared first", Tyler told him. Josh nodded.

"The idea is so... Odd", Josh then said. "It feels kind of weird." "Never had anal sex?" Tyler asked and Josh shook his head no. "If you don't want to, I can do it myself, then you just gotta fuck me", Tyler offered. "No no, I've come this far, now I'm gonna do all of it", Josh told him, making Tyler smile softly again. "You're a pretty cool guy", he said, and Josh let out a laugh. "Thanks", he smiled. "Now how am I gonna do this so you'll feel good", he asked.

"Just get lube on your fingers, start with one, then I'll let you know when I can take another one, and move up to three, maybe four fingers", he said. "Alright, doesn't sound too hard", Josh nodded. "Your cock thinks otherwise", Tyler hummed, smirking slyly at Josh as he laughed. "Yeah my cock is very hard, but that's okay. Don't wanna hurt you", he said. Tyler bit his lip. He guided Josh closer and he kissed his lips.

"You're sweet too", he softly said. "Not just cool, also sweet", he said. Josh smiled. "You're pretty rad too, y'know", he said. Tyler laughed softly, connecting their lips. "Now c'mon, before you're gonna explode 'cause it took too long", he giggled and Josh laughed softly as he sat back. He grabbed the bottle of lube and put some on his fingers, making sure to coat them properly. "Tell me when you're ready yeah?" Josh said. "Oh I am, I'm impatiently waiting here", Tyler grinned, and Josh smiled, shaking his head lightly. "Never expected this from my roommate when all he ever did was study", he chuckled.

"Never expected you to be a nice guy either, but that turned out to be false too", Tyler shrugged. "Now c'mon, hurry, or I'll do it myself", he said. Josh laughed softly, resting his other hand on Tyler's inner thigh. He rubbed soft, soothing circles into the skin as he started slowly with one finger, inserting it gently. Tyler closed his eyes, softly breathing out, telling himself to breathe in and out properly, steadily. Josh kept going, waiting for Tyler to tell him stop, but he didn't and he was able to fully insert his finger. "I can't believe that went so easily", Josh muttered, causing Tyler to laugh. "It's not my first time, sweetheart", he said. "I've done it many times before, just haven't for a while. That's why I have to get back into it now", he said.

Josh started moving his finger in and out slowly, paying close attention to Tyler's face and his soft sounds, making sure he was doing okay. After a while Tyler told him to add another one, so Josh did, moving his fingers until he could add a third one, and just to be safe he took his time to add a fourth one.

"Josh, babe, I'm ready, really", Tyler told him. "Are you sure? I don't want you to-" "Yes, I'm sure. Now c'mon, I wanna feel your cock, not your fingers", he said. "Though they also feel great, by the way. Just can't wait to have you inside of me", he said. "If you're sure-", Josh started. "Josh, I'm sure, now c'mon", Tyler assured him. "Look at me."

Josh looked into Tyler's eyes. Tyler grabbed his hand and he kissed the back of it. "I am completely sure I'm ready", he assured him. "I'm very impatient, and very ready to finally feel you", he said.

Josh leaned down and he kissed Tyler deeply, before he sat back up. He wanted to take his spot between Tyler's legs again, when he stopped him.

"Wait, wait", Tyler said. "You said you always do all the work and all those girls just lie there, right?" He asked. "Uh, well, yeah, but..." Josh started. "Nuh uh", Tyler said as he sat up. "Sit down, back against the back rest", he said. He did as he was told and Tyler straddled his lap. He grabbed the lube, squirted some on his hand and coated Josh's cock with it.

"Let me do the work this time", Tyler whispered in Josh's ear as he lifted his hips up, lining himself up with Josh, before he sank down slowly. Josh groaned softly as his cock finally entered Tyler, eyes slipping close as his head fell forward to rest on Tyler's shoulder for a moment. "Fuck", he softly sighed. "Feels so good already", Tyler sighed, moving all the way down until Josh was inside completely. "It feels so much tighter than I'm used to, that feels so so good", Josh muttered, biting down on Tyler's shoulder softly. He then moved to his neck and sucked softly, creating another hickey on his neck.

Tyler rested his arms around Josh's neck, kissing his forehead before he started moving up and down gently, both to tease Josh as well as to get used to it properly. He didn't like that he was too lovey dovey; like kissing Josh's forehead softly while having sex with him. He mentally rolled his eyes at himself, but blamed it on the booze, telling himself he wasn't thinking clearly - though it definitely didn't feel like that.

Tyler started to move a little faster, and Josh gripped his hips, helping him move up and down easier. After a while Tyler stopped moving up and down but rocked his hips back and forth instead, giving both of the boys a different feeling - a very positive one, for sure.

Tyler rested his hand on the back of Josh's head and he brought him closer, almost embracing him as he rode the boy. Josh wanted to be close to Tyler too, resting his head against the boy as he kissed whatever skin of Tyler's that he was able to touch with his lips.

They kept going like that for a while, Josh trying not to cum soon as Tyler was riding his cock. He didn't want it to end, it was so good and he didn't want it to end, but he couldn't keep it any longer.

"Ty, tyler- Ty, I-I can't- I'm gonna-" Josh stammered. "Me too, me too", Tyler whispered and he grabbed Josh's hand. He put Josh's hand around his own cock and Josh understood as he started to jack off Tyler. Within the shortest time, since Tyler only needed it as push over the edge 'cause he was close to cumming just by getting fucked, he came over Josh's hand. Just the view of Tyler's head falling back, the soft moans slipping from his lips, the eyes closed and the plump lips parted; it drove josh over the edge too, filling up Tyler.

Tyler panted as he dug his fingernails in the skin of Josh's neck, feeling his roommate filling him up. He was done right before Josh, letting him completely finish. When he was done, tyler got off of him and flopped down on the couch. Both chests were rising and falling quickly and unsteadily because of the great sex they'd just had.

"Fuck", Josh panted softly. "That was incredible." "Yeah, it was", Tyler sighed, taking a deep breath.

"So... what now?"

//

Yay ok I hope you guys enjoyed part 1!! I wanted. To continue writing but this part is over 8k and the part that I wanted to add would be another couple of thousand words and it was lagging a lot so I cut it short here!

Let me know what you think of this? I'm so so excited for part 2!! Wrote a book part of that already and I can't wait to write much more for it!

How did I do? Did you like it? Let me know!! I'd appreciate it so so SO much!

Excited for part 2?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.2K 68 14
Fan fic. Joshler. Gayness.
3.4K 101 14
Joshler one-shots as the title says. Some may be short others are real long. Probs will be lots of fluff also smut
42.4K 2.6K 27
"imagine something beautiful. Everything that defines your definition of beauty and mix it into a person. Imagine being able to hold everything you'v...
57.9K 1K 25
[Warning ⚠️ Mature content] I am not happy with the amount of Cross x Epic on Wattpad! So here is my book! THIS BOOK IS NO LONGER OPEN