It's All In Your Head (Villai...

Av Rin-egade

3 years ago a 15 year old boy disappeared, never to be seen by his mother, friends, or anyone again. To this... Mer

Chapter 1-In This World
Chapter 2-People Are Insufferable
Chapter 3-A Group Made In Hell
Chapter 4- Say It Again
Chapter 5- Surprise
Chapter 6- My Heroes
Chapter 7- Hiding
Chapter 8- Memories Burn
Merry Christmas My Fellow Weebs!
Chapter 9- Kill count
TIK TOK WTF (And I'm sorry)
Chpater 10- Like Real Heroes
Chapter 11- The Spiders Web
My entire existence is a crisis
Chapter 12- The Monsters Words
Chapter 13- I Know What You Are
Chapter 14- How Pitiful
Chapter 15- Many Names
Chapter 16-Stimulus
Chapter 17- Psychopath
Q/A
Chapter 19- The Good Ending
Vent (Please Read)
Chapter 20- They and Them
Chapter 21- Waiting
Not a chapter but a thank you
Chapter 22- The Mystery
Chapter 23- I'm Falling Deep
Chapter 24- See You Soon
Chapter 25- Dead Part 1
Chapter 25- Dead Part 2
Chapter 25- Dead Part 3
Chapter 26- The End Part 1
Life Update/Question from me :)
The final chapter/ The End
The End Part 2
Chapter 28- Epilogue (?)
The potential reboot (and no book two)

Chapter 18- I Could Never

15.5K 617 965
Av Rin-egade

Hey, I'm not dead (Completely). The trimester just ended for me and I like to think I KICKED ASS. Finals took the last will to live I had, though. Literally, I haven't left my house in like three days. I refuse.

Okay, that was really random, but enjoy the chapter.

~~~

A large group of students sit in the common area, sprawled on couches. Almost all of class A was there, except for a select few. Mainly, Kirishima, Todoroki, Bakugo, and some random others.

Mina, leaned back onto the couch and had her arms thrown over her head. "Man! We never get to see those three anymore! It's like they're always gone."

Every one knew exactly who she was talking about. The group of three.

Iida pushed up his glasses and stood. "Maybe they are putting lots of work on their group project! Putting their studies before their fun much as you all should be doing!"

Every one rolled their eyes and groaned, before Denki smiled and pointed at Iida.

"Well hey, you're hanging out with us. You aren't studying."

Iida had this look on his face of sheer horror. "You're right! As the class rep I feel I have failed to set an example."

Sero sighed. "Don't be so serious about it Iida. It's no big deal."

Some other people join into the conversation, laughing and joking, while a pink cheeked girl sits on the other side of the room looking out the window.

Tsu sees this, and makes her way over to the girl.

"Ochaco? Why aren't you talking to everyone? Is everything okay?" She puts a finger under her lip as she speaks, as she usually does.

"Oh, Tsu. No I'm okay. Just thinking." She grins at the girl and then looks back out the window.

"...Okay." Tsu says sitting down next to her. It's best not to push people who don't want to be pushed. 

So the two sit in silence for only a moment.

"Do you remember how Deku used to write in his notebook?" Uraraka (IT TOOK ME THREE MINUTES TO GET HER NAME RIGHT AKJHSLDL) spoke up. "Or how he used to mutter to himself, and get really embarrassed and flustered when someone pointed it out? How he used to apologize a lot, and smile, and how he was kind to every one he met? how he wanted to help people..."

Tsu looked at the brown haired girl. "Why are you thinking about him all of the sudden?" Not that Tsu didn't think about him, but this is something odd to be this upset about three years later.

"No reason really except-" She stops herself. "I wonder what it would be like if he hadn't been taken. If he had the chance to become the number one hero like he dreamed."\

"He did add a lot to our class... It's still a little strange not having him here, I guess." Tsu said with uncertainty. For most, they had gotten over it, not fully, but enough. 

Uraraka sighed. "Sorry for being weird about it. I just wish he was here sometimes. Like... Here. In the dorms. With us."

"Yeah." Tsu agreed. "Me too."

~~~

"WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR LIKE 5 SECONDS DEKU!" Bakugo yelled.

At this point every ones patience was wearing thin of this snarky little villain. It had been hours since he'd first arrived, and the three boys were all exhausted, hungry, and honestly needed a refresher.

But they couldn't leave him here alone.

"Bakugo, please don't yell at him, you're giving everyone a headache." Kirishima rubbed his eyes, and pleaded for Bakugo to also quiet down.

"Well I'm sorry, I just don't APPRECIATE this little shit faces input." Katsuki snapped.

Todoroki sighed. "We all just need a break. Bakugo, go back to your room, grab some clothes, take a shower, get some food, talk to some of our classmates, or whatever. Kirishima, same goes for you. You can use my rooms shower if you'd like. I'll watch him."

"Pfft, sure you can handle it half and half bastard?" Bakugo asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"You act like I'm insufferable-" Izuku begins.

"Shut up." Bakugo interrupts, and then walks out of the room.

Kirishima is at his closet grabbing some fresh clothes. "Thanks for doing this Todoroki."

"Well it's the least I can do. This is your room after all. You didn't ask for this burden."

"Ouch." Izuku says. They both chose to ignore him.

The red haired boy smiles. "It's no big deal. It adds a sense of purpose for me. You and Bakugo both have some sort of connection to him, so I guess this just ties me in, right? I'm happy I get to help."

Todoroki nods his head. "I guess it does."

Kirishima tucks some clothes under his arm. "Where's your room again?"

Todoroki tells him, and the red haired boy thanks him again, then leaves.

Silence for mere seconds before Midoriya speaks.

"Jesus, you two talking about me makes me feel kind of horrible."

"Really?" A glimmer of hope...

"No." And it's crushed.

Minutes of silence now. Drowning, suffocating, silence. Only breathing fills the air, and Midoriya doesn't even look at Todoroki.

"We couldn't get you to shut up before and now you won't talk."

The green haired boy looks up. "You wanted to talk?"

"Kind of. I thought maybe you'd tell me whats really going on."

Midoriya laughs. "Not while I'm chained to this bed, you kinky mother fuckers."

"You told us too."

"Does that really make it less kinky? Everyone thinks this situation is kinky. They've all been saying this is kinky."

"Who's everyone?"

"The people." He says simply as he sees the confusion on Todoroki's face. "You know what? Never mind. What were we talking about? Oh right! Please un-chain me Todo-kun."

"No." Todoroki said sternly. "You'll... try something."

Izuku looked sad as he tilted his head and furrowed his eyebrows together. "Hey... You know i could never hurt you-"

Hey, You know I'd never hurt you guys, right?

"Shut up, you liar. You did hurt us. You hurt Kirishima." Shoto clenched his teeth in anger. No matter how much he wanted to, he couldn't trust this boy.

"Maybe I wasn't talking about him when I said that before." Izuku leaned his head back onto the bed frame. "I mean, I could've killed him. I was supposed to kill you three. Did you know that? My job was to kill you three so I could become a real villain."

"But you didn't." Todoroki said, and then it was so silent, you could hear a pin drop.

...

...

...

"But I didn't" Izuku said as he pushed his hair back with his hand.

Todoroki nodded and turned away from him, until he froze.

He pushed his hair back with his...

He whipped around to see Midoriya standing, hand in pockets.

"I didn't know chains hurt your wrists so badly. My hands were going numb, forgive me."

Todoroki opened is mouth to speak, until he was interupted by knocking on the door. Both boys froze and stayed completely silent.

"Kirishima? Dude, are you in there?" It was the oh so familiar voice of Denki Kaminari.

"We haven't seen you, Bakugo, or Todoroki in days, bro." And Sero.

Silence.

Then the knob started rattling an Shoto began to panic.

Midoriya slowly placed a finger to his lips, asking for silence, as he crept towards the bathroom, despite the rattling.

Todoroki had no idea what he was doing, until the water turned on in the shower.

From outside the door he heard.

"Must be showering."

"We'll just come back later."

And then they heard footsteps pad away, down the hall.

He looked at Izuku "Thank you."

"Ew, don't thank me, that's weird. Consider it paying you back for letting me be unchained."

Shoto was about to protest the freedom of the villain but stopped. It's not like they could keep him chained to the bed forever.

So he let him stay free of the bonds.

there was one thing he dreaded though...

What would Bakugo and Kirishima say?

~~~

I don't care if it's bad, leave me alone. I had really bad writers block.

I still have a really bad cold. It's been over a week.

LEAVE MY TYPOS ALONE! Yes I get it, I can't type for shit. Leave me be.

Lol, anyways I have an Instagram now. It's just my name. I don't post anything other than shit memes. 

On another note thanks for reading and commenting, and voting and following. It means a whole bunch to me. You all mean a whole bunch to me. Call me corny, but it's true.

Alright I think that's all I've got to say.

See you all next week.

~Rin (Is currently in immense physical and mental pain, and wishes for death)

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

711K 43.5K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
80.4K 5.7K 25
Story starts from current track....where everyone blames Abhira for not telling Chaaru's affairs to them .... Then everyone scolded her including arm...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC