My Little Girl 💕 (Editing)

By mel_berries

Faith, A four year old girl who had a terrible past and was sent to an orphange for the past 5 months. Zande... More

Chapter 1 : Faith
Chapter 2: Zander
Chapter 4 : New World
Chapter 5 : Papa
Chapter 6 : Accident
Chapter 7: Triggered
Chapter 8: Care
Chapter 9: Brother & Mother
Chapter 10: Hurt
Chapter 11: Help ?
Chapter 12: Preparing
Chapter 13: Daycare
Chapter 14: Left me
Chapter 15: Booty Call
Chapter 16: Date Night
Chapter 17: Missing Papa
Chapter 18: Custody?
Chapter 19: Park
Chapter 20: The truth
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The News (Part 1)
The News (Part 2)
Faith's Bad day
Home with dad
The End
Extra - The Wedding Night

Chapter 3: Past

44.8K 980 213
By mel_berries

-Edited-

Chapter 3

Faith's POV

I was kind of scared when Mr Parker came to talk to me but he was actually super nice. He even told me his first name which was Zander. And he even called me his Princess and I kinda like the Nickname.

We played and talked for hours and I'm starting to like him but I'm still scared of him. My fear isn't gone yet. After about an hour I started becoming sleepy and decided to take a nap.

I was on my way to my room when a meanie pushed me down and slapped me. Tears started to run down my face. The meanie started laughing at me and she said,

"Don't ever think you're gonna be adopted by anyone. You are ugly, fat, small and annoying and trust me even Miss Leah doesn't even like you! She is just talking to you because she has no choice. Nobody will ever love you!"

With that, she slapped me again

"You're wrong!"

I said, tears streaming down my face while running up to my room as I slammed the door.

I laid down on my bed, my face was on the pillow while I was crying. I wish Mr Parker was here. Eventually, my eyes were starting to shut down and I fell asleep.

Zander POV

After I told Leah that I wanted to adopt Faith. She was like the happiest person that ever existed. She gave me a whole bunch of papers to sign which I was super happy to do (note the sarcasm). I took it and started to sign it. While I was signing the papers I noticed Leah was just smiling at me, just like earlier.

"Hey Leah, mind if I ask you a question?"

"No, not at all Mr Parker."

"Why do you keep smiling at me?"

She was still smiling. But something was different about it. It was sad.

"Sorry for creeping you out with my smile, Mr Parker..."

She said, still smiling.

"The truth is, Faith had a very bad past and nobody adopted her because of that. It's been five months since she's been in this orphanage and I love her. I was very happy when you wanted to adopt her. Trust me Mr Parker she is a very sweet girl."

"Oh I can tell"

I said with a small smile

"Also, I noticed that she was comfortable around you because normally if any male would touch her, she would scream my name, but this time she didn't but I saw her trying to get away from you."

She said with a small smile while I tried to distract myself.

After our little conversation, I was done signing all the papers. Leah gave me Faith's folder and I decided to open and read it.

In the file:

Name: Faith Isabelle Gregory

Age: 4

Features: Dark brown hair, brown eyes, pale skin

Guardian or Parents:

Mother's name: Caroline Anne Gregory

Age: 27 years old

Features: blond hair, brown eyes, pale skin

Status: Dead

Fathers name: Jason McCall Gregory

Age: 31 years old

Features: dark brown hair, green eyes, pale skin

Status: Alive (in jail)

Things you can't do to her:

You can't scream at her or else she will hide under the bed or closet. Even with a simple raise of your voice she becomes scared and starts to cry.

She doesn't like loud noises.

When found:

She was found in her closet, hiding from her alcoholic and drug addict father. She was found with bruises and cuts all over her body. She was dirty and smelled like she hadn't showered for months. When we tried to carry her, she was screaming and crying. Her room was filled with dirt, rats and blood, mostly on the bed.

What she said when was found:

"Hi, my name is Faith. I have been living with my daddy for two years. Every day I would wake up and do the house chores and sit in the hall and play with Rover. Once it's night time my dad would come home smelling stinky and would always hit me and kick me until something broke. My daddy always calls me a bitch but I don't know what it means. Every night he would put his snake in me and it hurt so bad. Blood would be around the bed sheet once he takes out his snake." She said crying.

Our review:

We think most probably she has been raped every night by her addicted father since she said 'the snake'.

________

After reading the file I immediately closed it. I was filled with anger and sadness as a tear dropped from my eyes. How can he do such a thing to such a beautiful little girl? Does he not have a heart? I swear if I ever find him I won't hesitate to fucking kill him. No one will ever hurt my Princess again. I wiped the tears away and noticed Leah was in tears as well.

"I'll be adopting her, Leah. Thank you for everything you have done and please call me Zander from now on." I said with a smile.

"No problem Mr.Par- I mean Zander." She said with a sad smile

"I'm gonna miss her but now let's go find her and tell her about this great news."

We came out from her office and went to the hall to look for Faith. But she wasn't there and I was worried.

"Leah, do you know where Faith is?"

She looked at her watch and smiled at me.

"She is in her room, Zander. It's 1 pm and it's Faith's nap time."

I nodded and followed Leah to Faith's room.

We went into her room to find her asleep with her hair all over her face. I found it so adorable. I went near her and noticed that her cheeks were red and stained with tear tracks. I felt so sad seeing her like this, it makes me want to kill that asshole. Leah started packing Faith's stuff while I helped her because we didn't want to disturb her sleeping.

Once we were done packing I decided to wake Faith up. I shook her,

"Princess, wake up"

She didn't wake up. I wiped her tears away and she fluttered her big, beautiful, dark brown eyes open. I smiled at her.

"Hi Zander," She said, rubbing the sleepiness from her eyes.

"Hi Princess, I have some good news for you."

I looked at Leah this time and continued,

"I'm gonna take you home with me Princess"

She started crying. I was on high alert and immediately started to carry her and calm her down. I looked at Leah giving her the look which said would you give us a minute and she understood and left. I kept carrying her until she was calm. I looked at her.

"Why are you crying, Princess?"

"Because I'm scared"

Her lips started quivering.

"Scared of what sweety?"

"That you will leave me once you adopt me because that is what everybody does. In the end, they leave me, just like mommy." She said, Tears were running down from her eyes.

My heart shattered into a million pieces. Feeling so bad that I couldn't do anything to fix her past, but I vow to give her the best future.

"Sweety, look at me"

She didn't look at me. So I took her chin between my fingers gently and made her look at me. She looked at me with teary eyes.

"Princess, I promise I would never leave you ever in my entire life and I would never hurt you. Okay?" I explained.

"Okay... You promise, Zander?"

"I promise, Princess," I said, smiling at her. I was bummed that she didn't call me daddy but it's progress.

"I have to pack my things Zander"

"Don't worry Princess everything is already done"

She smiled and hugged me tightly.

I carried her while she laid her head on my shoulder, holding a stuffed puppy whom she called Rover. I think she was still tired because I woke her up during her nap time. Once I was down I saw Leah there smiling with Faith's small backpack in her hand. I went to her and let Faith go hug her since she's not going to be seeing Leah for a while.

She ran to Leah giving her the biggest hug.

"I'm gonna miss you, Faith," Leah said with a few tears dropping from her eyes.

"I'm gonna miss you too, Miss Leah," She said, wiping her tears and kissing her on the cheek. I went to Faith and she raised her hands showing me that she wants me to carry her. I carried her on my hips while her head was on my shoulder. I smiled at Leah.

"Also do not forget Zander. You will need to come back here 2 weeks later to officially be her guardian and to have her last name changed to Parker.

She said with a wink.

I smiled at her

" No problem. Once again, Thank you. See you soon Leah."

With that said, I made my way to the car with my little Princess lying down with her head on my shoulder smiling at me.

_______________________________________

Thats it for this chapter. Hope you guys like it💟. Sorry if there was any grammer erorr😶. Btw the picture of faith is up there💜 Don't forget to vote and comment. See yall in the next chapter. Thank you💜

Love,
Mel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 883 26
Soulmate ~ a person who is perfectly suited to another in temperament. A soulmate is someone who completely understands you and loves you uncondition...
1.5M 42.1K 43
The Italian Mafia - Book 1 Started: May 31, 2016 Completed: January 5, 2017 Chapters: 37 Available Online: TBD Chloe is a three year old, adorable li...
317K 4.2K 137
(Remaining chapters ) The story and picture is not mine all credits to the original owner and author.😊 Author: Yingcheshixue Other title: Deliveran...
140K 6.4K 41
Continue following the story of Matthew and Sophie Olton. What was once a Marriage of Necessity, has now blossomed into one of substance. Their lives...